Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=143935)

Charu 02-27-2016 05:31 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4411825)
Really mad

And by mad, I mean he doesn't know how to handle pressure (as you observe) so resorts to insults or what may you.

Except this time his threat actually happened and I'm still quite salty about it.

fontisian 02-27-2016 05:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4411823)
it absolutely does

but iirc he's not even really considering AA's behavior here, which is lazy if he's "REALLY TRYING TO FIND THE TRUTH"

I will need to check that last point again

Oh, you're talking about Blaster, not me.

That's fine. He should have some thoughts on AA's behavior, as he's more caught up than I am.

AA: Yeah, rzr said that Zenith was against analyzing kills in a previous scum game of his.

DaBackpack 02-27-2016 05:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Red Blaster (Post 4411319)
You misunderstand how badly I wanted/want to kill Zenith.

yeah

DaBackpack 02-27-2016 05:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fontisian (Post 4411827)

That's fine. He should have some thoughts on AA's behavior, as he's more caught up than I am.

AA: Yeah, rzr said that Zenith was against analyzing kills in a previous scum game of his.

yes those were both directed at red blaster

Charu 02-27-2016 05:33 PM

I'm just gonna unvote because I think it's on backpack still

AragakiAyase 02-27-2016 05:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4411828)
yeah

and I already pointed this out but I don't see how his desire to kill zenith progressed, I'll find the post

AragakiAyase 02-27-2016 05:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fontisian (Post 4411827)

ah

well like charu had said zenith has been trying to change his meta a lot so I don't think that's a strong point either

DaBackpack 02-27-2016 05:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4411833)
and I already pointed this out but I don't see how his desire to kill zenith progressed, I'll find the post

I'm saying that "his reasoning for wanting to kill you is situated in his read on Zenith"

which is fair to a degree, those are data points, but if he really cares he should be considering all data points instead of flat out ignoring "you"

THIS is cherry-picking: picking out instances of what he considers wolfy behavior without considering anything else

especially considering how unstable Zenith was on D1

DaBackpack 02-27-2016 05:37 PM

couple that with a lack of visible development on Day 1 and he doesn't look good to me

AragakiAyase 02-27-2016 05:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4411369)
was digging through red blaster's posts and something doesn't sit well

these are the only two real posts where he mentions zenith. the first post he mentions zenith in the context of charu's case and doesn't seem to think much of it, in the next one he admits that zenith would be on his suspect list, and then for seemingly no reason zenith/me progresses more and more on the scum list until it gets to this

I see nothing that would make that happen especially since zenith hadn't posted at all after red blaster made those first posts

here it is

DaBackpack 02-27-2016 05:37 PM

since day 1**

fontisian 02-27-2016 05:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by _Zenith_ (Post 4408489)
like, I don't need to even look at xel until next phase or the phase after because he's null and bad at d1

Ok, so this was the reaction to pressure that bothered me.

It's not like he's calling Xel mafia for pushing on him, he's just calling him bad. I think a mafia who knows town (or an SK, I guess) is pushing on him is more likely to try to put down that person's reads whereas an anger prone town who gets pushed on tends to call that person mafia (Like AA just did with me actually. Hmm).

DaBackpack 02-27-2016 05:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4411836)
couple that with a lack of visible development on Day 1 and he doesn't look good to me

well, I should probably substantiate this before using it as a point against him

fontisian 02-27-2016 05:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4411834)
ah

well like charu had said zenith has been trying to change his meta a lot so I don't think that's a strong point either

I get that, but changing one's meta doesn't really change one's values, right?

Oh, and I apologize for using this against you. It really sucks to have defend the actions of your predecessor when you can't possibly know what they were thinking. I just can't not use it either, you know.

AragakiAyase 02-27-2016 05:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fontisian (Post 4411841)

Oh, and I apologize for using this against you. It really sucks to have defend the actions of your predecessor when you can't possibly know what they were thinking. I just can't not use it either, you know.

don't apologize it's just part of the game, I'm just still salty that I'm being scumread because zenith is a dumbass

AragakiAyase 02-27-2016 05:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4411840)
well, I should probably substantiate this before using it as a point against him

read the post I quoted I think I did it for you

AragakiAyase 02-27-2016 05:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fontisian (Post 4411841)

idk from what I've seen zenith changing his meta often includes changing how he approaches the game, not just how his posting style is, which could include how he handles particular data points

DaBackpack 02-27-2016 05:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4411843)
read the post I quoted I think I did it for you

I want to confirm for myself

but tentatively, I agree, things don't add up

AragakiAyase 02-27-2016 05:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fontisian (Post 4411839)
Ok, so this was the reaction to pressure that bothered me.

It's not like he's calling Xel mafia for pushing on him, he's just calling him bad. I think a mafia who knows town (or an SK, I guess) is pushing on him is more likely to try to put down that person's reads whereas an anger prone town who gets pushed on tends to call that person mafia (Like AA just did with me actually. Hmm).

as much as I hate having to use this defense I think that's typical zenith reaction

thesunfan 02-27-2016 05:45 PM

Vote Count

Votes from post 2207 to post 2579
Night in 4:16:01

---
  • Votes -- Lynch -- Voters
  • 3 -- SKG_Scintill -- rzr (15), Hakulyte (45), Xiz (29)
  • 1 -- DaBackpack -- Red Blaster (25)
  • 1 -- Red Blaster -- DaBackpack (93)
  • 1 -- rzr -- SKG_Scintill (4)
  • 1 -- unvote -- Charu (42)
  • 2 -- not voting -- AragakiAyase (77), reuben_tate (1)