Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG 190: Written in Blood and Betrayal - Game Thread (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=151416)

Charu 11-12-2019 03:27 PM

Re: TWG 190: Written in Blood and Betrayal - Game Thread

Like come on, if you're going to slap the "must be lynched" thing, then go on ahead and consider both possibilities NOW instead of waiting after the fact I'm gone to finally form your conclusions.

Svaz 11-12-2019 04:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mellon_collie (Post 4702549)
Since he was already going to be modkilled I think bussing is a high probability

Flash flash voted wayward pretty early and has expressed wanting to lynch inactives, and I know I am town, so that leaves Svaz with the highest chance of bussing

And we know she has done this in the past in the exact same situation

I think the timing of her vote is what strikes me the most, wayward already had one vote on him (meaning she knew the train had a possibility of picking up) and the vote was placed around 20 min before EOD, when she could be reasonably sure he wasn't going to show up and would be modkilled

you voted the same place too, why say this modkill stuff now? can't you at just hit me with the w̸̧̛͇̞͉͔̟̪̦̤͉̝̄̀̽̑͐͛̎̑̌̃͊̾̈́̍̐͗̍́̾͗̍͐͝͝ớ̴̡̢̪̟̿̄͛͒̔̽̐͗͋̏̄͂̂́͌͐̅̔̄̄͋͌͌͒̀̏̄̈́̍̇͘͜͝͝l̶̢̧̧̢̧̙̣͇̝͎̖̫̠̝͔̝̘͎̭̤̖̫̭̖̲͓̼̠̜̻̹͓̬̩̞̦̦͓̘̬̻͕̙̪̻̙͎͎̜̫̺͙͕̏̿͐̀̃̅͋͝ͅv̴̧̢̨̥̜̰̮̫̹̲͍͔̳͚͈̰̠͎̼̟̯͎͉̬̠̝̦̱̦̬̺̯̋̀́̐̇́͂̔̀̇̐̋̈͘͜͜͝͠ę̵̧̢̧̳͙͙͕̳͚͔̳̳͍̜͇͍͚̖͔̩͔̣̳͎̲̱̰̖̦̺̱̲͎͕̼͚̜̱͓̙͔̼͙̲̭̞̙̦̯͕͊͐͐̑̎̑̍̈̎̔͆̌̾͑̀̊̈́̄̀̾̍̀͒̕ͅș̵̨̨̧̨̛̝̳̘͙̹̫̟̱̺͙̜̰̩̼͍͐̑̔̀̅̇̋̊̊͑̉̒̂͐̈́̓̒̓̾̉̑̎̐̎̔͒̓͗̚̚̚̚̚͘͝͝͝͝ ̶̧̛͕̪̠̜͚̲̬̥̼͚̟̯̒̊̃͛̇͂̈͂́̉̽͊̒͌͆͐͊̂̂̄̈́̓̾̍̔̊̌̃̎̏̎̆̌͐̚̚̕̚̕̕̚͝͠͝ṟ̶̛̣̙̞͎̯̟͈̯̰̯̯͉̠͈̩̤̬͔̬͇͇̦͓̮̌͆͊̈̍̋͛͛̈̀̀̈͑͊͊̐͑̂̚͘̚͘͜͝e̸̢͕͎͖̹̙̜̼̠̩̳̮̫͇̙̯̣̹͇͎͚̰̖̝̳̠̦̩̱̹̲̖̹͗̄̎̔́̽̄̉̈́̈́̎͌̅̍̂͘̕͠͝͝͠ͅͅp̴̛͖̯̟͖̫̥͔̳͔̼̾̇̋͒̈͊̆̓̏̉͊͆̄̃̅̌̈̄͑̈̇̓͗̑̃̓̓̕̚͝͝ļ̶̨̨̨̛̻̞̘̗̰̦̠͚̮̤͔̹̥̞̼͎̮͖̥̬̻̙̖̜͈̹͚̩͖͍̺͚͍̈͋͌̃́̾̽̀̀͌͗̓̒́̑̽̽̃̇̉̃̈́͆̿͛͑̓͑̅̂̀̊̄̄̾͊͆͂͒̑̔̒̀͐̃̌͊̚̕͜͠͠a̵̛̦̤̽̀̋̈̿̾͊͊́̈́͗́͑̿͊̉͊̊̈́̒̄̅̀̋̒̅̑̅̌̈̇͗͐̉̆̉̅͘̕͘̕͝c̸̳͚̙̫̳͓̹̲͖͓̼̮͓̜̳͚̩̖̖̗̝̬̼̭̳̤̩̪͕̺͇̬̣̤̩͌́̔̿̐̏͆͋͆̓̈̏̂̈́̾̐͒͛͑͝e̴̢̛̘̫̙̱͈̱͖̹̦͆͐͑̅̽̈́̅̉̂̋̌́̊̔̓̋͌̌̕͜͝ ̶̢̜͚̘̤̑̄̌͂͆͒̀͊͆͋͗͋̏̽̂̀͂̇̉͛͐̉̏̍̀̒̀̌̅͋̽̚̚͜͠͝͝͝ơ̵̡̧̹̹̹̠̻̹̥̤̣͙̖̼̰͙̘̼̤̹̞̠̜͕̙͙̼̅̌̄̇̉̏̔̈̃̾͛̍͐̋̇̒̋̒͑̉͒̃́̀̆̚̚͘̕͠͝ͅu̶̢̩̯̩̙̼͖̔̎̂̀̑̑̾̍͋̊͛̏͒̀́͗́̄͐̓̐̀͆͊̀͐͗́̓̅̑͒͗͋̿̈́̈́̒̓̎̆́̚͘̕͝͝͝͝͝ţ̶̧̢̣̜̪͈͓͚̦̱͖̣̘̜͎͍̺̟̗̩̮̣̠̳̩̩̂̔͂̓͂͐̏̀͗̉͗̊͂̕͜ and be done with it

Svaz 11-12-2019 04:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4702505)
@Svaz

You said that you thought DBP was more of a sure wolf then Charu. Would you please expand on these thoughts and lead me through your process?

While I am still going to lay awake instead of sleeping and ask my dark room "why did Charu KitB that way... bro... this is not how you self preserve bro..."

I still think it's shiftier to shift it into a 3KitB with Charu on the choppin block in the last few minutes. I could see Charu putting himself there in some showboaty "look at what you've done to me, a pure and innocent villager" because hey that makes for decent theatrics.

DBP keeps maintaining this illusion of business IOT avoid actual participation, and while there's some legitimacy to it, I doubt it's all genuine. What's easier, stringing town along through a series of posts, or sitting back, letting the other people take the fall because they were one of the possible lynches and proceed to rebuild Ishgard instead? I mean I get it isn't his usual modus operandi but eh

Anyway I wasn't kidding about rebuilding so later

Funnygurl555 11-12-2019 04:34 PM

i think i need 5 posts this phase

if there were a serial killer, how close to mylo are we? can we rule that possibility out yet?

Funnygurl555 11-12-2019 04:41 PM

the sketchiness of dbp and charu switching their votes to storn right at eod cannot be pure.

in the event that we don't vote for charu, i'll place a vote on dbp

inDheart 11-12-2019 04:42 PM

Votes from post 811 to post 985
Night in 5:18:51

---
last high-tech vc i can do for a while

Funnygurl555 11-12-2019 04:42 PM

hell yeah i reached the post req.

get

mellon_collie 11-12-2019 04:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Svaz (Post 4702561)
you voted the same place too, why say this modkill stuff now? can't you at just hit me with the w̸̧̛͇̞͉͔̟̪̦̤͉̝̄̀̽̑͐͛̎̑̌̃͊̾̈́̍̐͗̍́̾͗̍͐͝͝ớ̴̡̢̪̟̿̄͛͒̔̽̐͗͋̏̄͂̂́͌͐̅̔̄̄͋͌͌͒̀̏̄̈́̍̇͘͜͝͝l̶̢̧̧̢̧̙̣͇̝͎̖̫̠̝͔̝̘͎̭̤̖̫̭̖̲͓̼̠̜̻̹͓̬̩̞̦̦͓̘̬̻͕̙̪̻̙͎͎̜̫̺͙͕̏̿͐̀̃̅͋͝ͅv̴̧̢̨̥̜̰̮̫̹̲͍͔̳͚͈̰̠͎̼̟̯͎͉̬̠̝̦̱̦̬̺̯̋̀́̐̇́͂̔̀̇̐̋̈͘͜͜͝͠ę̵̧̢̧̳͙͙͕̳͚͔̳̳͍̜͇͍͚̖͔̩͔̣̳͎̲̱̰̖̦̺̱̲͎͕̼͚̜̱͓̙͔̼͙̲̭̞̙̦̯͕͊͐͐̑̎̑̍̈̎̔͆̌̾͑̀̊̈́̄̀̾̍̀͒̕ͅș̵̨̨̧̨̛̝̳̘͙̹̫̟̱̺͙̜̰̩̼͍͐̑̔̀̅̇̋̊̊͑̉̒̂͐̈́̓̒̓̾̉̑̎̐̎̔͒̓͗̚̚̚̚̚͘͝͝͝͝ ̶̧̛͕̪̠̜͚̲̬̥̼͚̟̯̒̊̃͛̇͂̈͂́̉̽͊̒͌͆͐͊̂̂̄̈́̓̾̍̔̊̌̃̎̏̎̆̌͐̚̚̕̚̕̕̚͝͠͝ṟ̶̛̣̙̞͎̯̟͈̯̰̯̯͉̠͈̩̤̬͔̬͇͇̦͓̮̌͆͊̈̍̋͛͛̈̀̀̈͑͊͊̐͑̂̚͘̚͘͜͝e̸̢͕͎͖̹̙̜̼̠̩̳̮̫͇̙̯̣̹͇͎͚̰̖̝̳̠̦̩̱̹̲̖̹͗̄̎̔́̽̄̉̈́̈́̎͌̅̍̂͘̕͠͝͝͠ͅͅp̴̛͖̯̟͖̫̥͔̳͔̼̾̇̋͒̈͊̆̓̏̉͊͆̄̃̅̌̈̄͑̈̇̓͗̑̃̓̓̕̚͝͝ļ̶̨̨̨̛̻̞̘̗̰̦̠͚̮̤͔̹̥̞̼͎̮͖̥̬̻̙̖̜͈̹͚̩͖͍̺͚͍̈͋͌̃́̾̽̀̀͌͗̓̒́̑̽̽̃̇̉̃̈́͆̿͛͑̓͑̅̂̀̊̄̄̾͊͆͂͒̑̔̒̀͐̃̌͊̚̕͜͠͠a̵̛̦̤̽̀̋̈̿̾͊͊́̈́͗́͑̿͊̉͊̊̈́̒̄̅̀̋̒̅̑̅̌̈̇͗͐̉̆̉̅͘̕͘̕͝c̸̳͚̙̫̳͓̹̲͖͓̼̮͓̜̳͚̩̖̖̗̝̬̼̭̳̤̩̪͕̺͇̬̣̤̩͌́̔̿̐̏͆͋͆̓̈̏̂̈́̾̐͒͛͑͝e̴̢̛̘̫̙̱͈̱͖̹̦͆͐͑̅̽̈́̅̉̂̋̌́̊̔̓̋͌̌̕͜͝ ̶̢̜͚̘̤̑̄̌͂͆͒̀͊͆͋͗͋̏̽̂̀͂̇̉͛͐̉̏̍̀̒̀̌̅͋̽̚̚͜͠͝͝͝ơ̵̡̧̹̹̹̠̻̹̥̤̣͙̖̼̰͙̘̼̤̹̞̠̜͕̙͙̼̅̌̄̇̉̏̔̈̃̾͛̍͐̋̇̒̋̒͑̉͒̃́̀̆̚̚͘̕͠͝ͅu̶̢̩̯̩̙̼͖̔̎̂̀̑̑̾̍͋̊͛̏͒̀́͗́̄͐̓̐̀͆͊̀͐͗́̓̅̑͒͗͋̿̈́̈́̒̓̎̆́̚͘̕͝͝͝͝͝ţ̶̧̢̣̜̪͈͓͚̦̱͖̣̘̜͎͍̺̟̗̩̮̣̠̳̩̩̂̔͂̓͂͐̏̀͗̉͗̊͂̕͜ and be done with it

I forgot you even replaced in lol

I'm just not really buying the dbp and charu both intentionally switched thing. It just looks too suspect, and I don't see them both agreeing to do something like that at the last second. I wanna know what people think about other theories.

I'm not ruling out FFA either. he thinks I'm wolfy "individually", what does that mean exactly FFA?

mellon_collie 11-12-2019 04:55 PM

I don't really like FG's last few posts. They seem like very easy post to make to just follow the masons ideas. Do you have thoughts about anyone outside of those two FG?

flashflash account 11-12-2019 04:57 PM

The solve is either charu/backpack or funny/raeko

No other possibilities *sip*

mellon_collie 11-12-2019 04:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4702571)

wat

Charu 11-12-2019 05:10 PM

Quote:

You really not going consider that your "pairing" for me and backpack is t/t, huh?

Better than w/w, but still pretty dumb. Backpack's not a wolf. If he is a wolf, then I don't know why he thought it best to drill me in thread during EoD. You'd think he just let it happen. He fully believed I was town.

Don't know if he still feels that since no posts, but I take it he probably still does.

Wish he actually came back and helped me out here explaining this crud to you folks, but whatever.

MixMasterLar 11-12-2019 06:30 PM

Quote:

If it's Funny and Raeko then I'm complete shit at this game and deathchat can quote me on it.

MixMasterLar 11-12-2019 06:32 PM

EoD is tonight, huh?

I won't be super active tonight but I'll be around. The lynch is settled we more or less just need DBP on record on this, so I ain't gonna try to ghost irl stuff to reload the page constantly.

DaBackpack 11-12-2019 06:38 PM

I just got home from work and I'm so sorry but I'm exhausted and am going to take a nap

I'll try to be awake before EoD

Charu 11-12-2019 06:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4702581)
I just got home from work and I'm so sorry but I'm exhausted and am going to take a nap

I'll try to be awake before EoD

I understand

Internally though... I'm screaming...

Charu 11-12-2019 06:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4702579)
If it's Funny and Raeko then I'm complete shit at this game and deathchat can quote me on it.

I mean... it's certainly a possibility for both of them.

I think it's Svaz primarily still due to Mellon's first phase, but whatever

Shadow_God_10 11-12-2019 07:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4702565)
i think i need 5 posts this phase

if there were a serial killer, how close to mylo are we? can we rule that possibility out yet?

It's safe to assume we have no SK unless our Doctor is near God-tier and blocked kills multiple nights in a row

Shadow_God_10 11-12-2019 07:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 (Post 4702584)
It's safe to assume we have no SK unless our Doctor is near God-tier and blocked kills multiple nights in a row

Or if we have an Angel and a doctor and the Angel got the block that the doctor missed in one of the phases after N1, which I doubt we'd be so lucky to get both in one game

Shadow_God_10 11-12-2019 07:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4702568)
hell yeah i reached the post req.

get

Uhh... FG... Please don't dip on us now