Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   what's the worst movie you've seen and why? (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=152880)

Rivaloo 03-4-2021 01:57 PM

Re: what's the worst movie you've seen and why?

Quote:

Originally Posted by mellonxcollie (Post 4756881)
yup

I saw this in theatres with 3 other people and we all just walked out like wtf was that

Unlike Dragonball Evolution, which I saw in theatres twice

I can see were dragon ball evolution is more palletable than sausage party on a universal scale and thus people who don't necessarily know what dragon ball was to begin with would prefer it over sausage party lmao

perhaps me calling it out right bad isnt completely fair but I def think it attempted to live up to more than it could chew and didnt quite feel right to me coming from the anime/manga.

edit: i guess i called it bad from a subjectively prideful and nerdy place :P

CordingWater6 03-23-2021 10:51 AM

Alex Rider: Operation Stormbreaker (2006)

Book is good, but the movie is just bad. Heavily watered down and kinda spoils the reason why the book franchise has 13 books (the last one being released last year) and why there is only one movie.

I honestly feel like the movie could've been better, but if the author of the books says that he doesn't like the movie then maybe there is a problem.

Bolth mannn 03-23-2021 06:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CordingWater6 (Post 4757664)
Alex Rider: Operation Stormbreaker (2006)

Book is good, but the movie is just bad. Heavily watered down and kinda spoils the reason why the book franchise has 13 books (the last one being released last year) and why there is only one movie.

I honestly feel like the movie could've been better, but if the author of the books says that he doesn't like the movie then maybe there is a problem.

Funnily enough I really enjoyed this movie

Anyway, the worst movie in the world is Triangle and you will never convince me otherwise. The hatred I get while thinking about the movie is immeasurable

Bolth mannn 03-23-2021 06:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZeroArtisan (Post 4756856)
The Secret Life of Walter Mitty (2013) produced by and starring Ben Stiller

I googled ben stiller just to find the movie and I was dumbstruck having to choose between this and almost anything else he's ever starred in, but I still think it takes the cake.

and why? fuck you thats why. watch it i dare you

Also really enjoyed this film lol

gold stinger 03-23-2021 09:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mellonxcollie (Post 4756851)
dragonball evolution is both the best and worst film I've ever seen

Basically this movie for me as well.

You don't even need to have watched any sort of original Dragonball anime or even know anything about the original content to be disappointed in watching this movie.

RetardedKidDestroyer 04-8-2021 12:22 AM

Ocarina of Time that movie was bad? ok