Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG 194 - Game Thread (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=151853)

Bolth mannn 04-30-2020 05:32 AM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread

I’m genuinely so lost

DaBackpack 04-30-2020 05:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4728251)
fwiw
I don't think we win when I'm outted
we're super far behind this game
I felt there was a chance I live and get another check off if I play it right but yall gotta be law-abiding citizens

oh my god you are so full of shit I can't even stand it

I hope you're ready to get fucking spiked asshole

I need to sleep, but consider if claiming is a good idea this phase if it means nailing FFA today

DaBackpack 04-30-2020 05:34 AM

that last part is @thread

DaBackpack 04-30-2020 05:46 AM

in the meanwhile, enjoy these fun Wikipedia pages

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spik...ent_plasticity

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Long-term_depression

b-buddy

ShadoWolfe 04-30-2020 11:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4728246)
Okay great! Now it will be even more satisfying to prove that you're lying. I'm excited, this is why I sign up for these games

A mass claim would probably make this part easier but I'll let others decide what to do here

You fucked up, time to hang you and whoever you're covering for. (But first I gotta sleep)

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4728254)
oh my god you are so full of shit I can't even stand it

I hope you're ready to get fucking spiked asshole

I need to sleep, but consider if claiming is a good idea this phase if it means nailing FFA today

Definitely a no from me
There's no point in a mass claim today with a red check out and anyone who says otherwise hasn't thought it through or is pushing an agenda

All outting today does is give more info to wolves and potential antitown roles on a day where the lynch is pretty much decided. We gain nothing except conjecture even if there seems to be a a contradiction, because everything we gain is only actionable after resolving the claim

Lynch DBP today. If green then lynch FFA. If red then we mass claim. Outting the info early today doesn't make sense when we can get it tomorrow without just leaving it in the air overnight.

leetic 04-30-2020 12:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4728236)
this is the only thing that looks like a real thought in the last 3ish pages
potential bussing in the voters for sure

Why would scum want to bus like that when the position in the game is so comfortable for them?

Hakulyte 04-30-2020 02:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4728242)
I can't believe you
do you seriously not see how this is better

How is this better if next phase mylo ?

ShadoWolfe 04-30-2020 02:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Duskfall (Post 4728252)
I mean we are obviously lynching dbp regardless

It seems like you're taking a more serious look at game recently so I hope that means you can share some stances

Aside from DBP, is there anyone you're confident on? Town or scum?
And aside from DBP, who else are you suspecting?

Hakulyte 04-30-2020 02:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4728261)
Definitely a no from me
There's no point in a mass claim today with a red check out and anyone who says otherwise hasn't thought it through or is pushing an agenda

Are you saying that if the mass claim happen, FFA/DBP will still be a 50/50 thing ?

I tend to disagree here and the other PR is probably a 1-shot that already used their ability.

If there's a full town PR outside of DBP/FFA then the odds of FFA being wolf move up quite a bit.

(if the full town PR is also a fake claim then we get another wolf for free)

Hakulyte 04-30-2020 02:56 PM

Mass claim should happen this phase because we don't have room to be wrong next phase if we derp this one.

It's that simple.

Hakulyte 04-30-2020 02:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by leetic (Post 4728265)
Why would scum want to bus like that when the position in the game is so comfortable for them?

Considering the state of the game, they can afford to and it almost already paif off with the original DBP wagon.

Hakulyte 04-30-2020 02:58 PM

paid*

Hakulyte 04-30-2020 03:09 PM

We can also instantly know if the wolves are in the VT claims or the PR claims which is pretty valuable here because it will help understanding if wolves are all split up between FFA defenders, DBP defenders or mixed between the two.

ShadoWolfe 04-30-2020 03:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4728275)
Are you saying that if the mass claim happen, FFA/DBP will still be a 50/50 thing ?

I tend to disagree here and the other PR is probably a 1-shot that already used their ability.

If there's a full town PR outside of DBP/FFA then the odds of FFA being wolf move up quite a bit.

(if the full town PR is also a fake claim then we get another wolf for free)

I'm saying that even if we mass claim, there's still an existing red check that guarantees a wolf either today or tomorrow and has to be resolved.

So mass claiming today puts all town's info on the table overnight without significantly impacting the lynch pool. That's pointless and dangerous

flashflash account 04-30-2020 03:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by leetic (Post 4728265)

not that they want to; wolves are more likely to think the peek is real and snap vote

flashflash account 04-30-2020 03:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4728273)
How is this better if next phase mylo ?

it would have been better because it gives a chance that I live overnight, and get another check
forcing me to stick to the claim means I'm the kill tonight

that should be obvious, but given people weren't inclined to resolve xiz via massclaim I guess I shouldn't have expected more

flashflash account 04-30-2020 03:18 PM

if haku's living in a world where they think I'm faking the peek as a wolf, all they have to do is look at the fact that the best logic for the claim presented thus far was "ffa is trying to protect someone they've been willing to lynch and even voted for yesterday"

so, haku's partner equity with dbp is going up
also in the pool of snap voters
look at haku again tomorrow imo
I should go iso bolt right now, the reason I didn't last night was because I thought I was gonna die and doing work while dead was a huge waste

ShadoWolfe 04-30-2020 03:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4728279)
We can also instantly know if the wolves are in the VT claims or the PR claims which is pretty valuable here because it will help understanding if wolves are all split up between FFA defenders, DBP defenders or mixed between the two.

OK. Say we mass claim and there's a PR too many.
What actionable benefit do we gain? What burning questions get answered and what gets solved?

There's still an active red check on the table. It still needs to get resolved. The lynch pool stays the same.

There's only one case I'd entertain for a mass claim and we can cross that bridge if we come to it

Hakulyte 04-30-2020 03:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4728284)
OK. Say we mass claim and there's a PR too many.
What actionable benefit do we gain? What burning questions get answered and what gets solved?

There's still an active red check on the table. It still needs to get resolved. The lynch pool stays the same.

There's only one case I'd entertain for a mass claim and we can cross that bridge if we come to it

If there's only VT claims, FFA becomes 100% town.
If there's additional claims, FFA/DBP dichotomy can lead to a 2nd wolf.
If there's only PR claims, all the VTs are confirmed town.

flashflash account 04-30-2020 03:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4728285)
If there's only VT claims, FFA becomes 100% town.
If there's additional claims, FFA/DBP dichotomy can lead to a 2nd wolf.
If there's only PR claims, all the VTs are confirmed town.

today would have been the day for a massclaim
but the wolves pushed the lynch through on xiz, so now we have to wait

I'm using my best intuition on this, so I could be wrong about the massclaim timing