Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG CLXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=150022)

mellon_collie 10-22-2018 03:06 PM

Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4651930)
K, but interaction is meaningless because interaction usually goes with what alignment they are.

If Person A argues with Person B and then Person A get lynched and FLIPS something, then Person B is center of attention.

Same if it's reverse and Person B gets lynched instead for causing a ruckus.

You don't get that in a no-flip game.

it can start to matter once roles/actions start confirming/pseudo-confirming people later in the game if that ends up happening

MixMasterLar 10-22-2018 03:39 PM

Checking in

I think I like Charu's reasoning and progression here on why he doesn't agree with Roundbox. I don't like Eoundbox suggesting it so early in the game.

I do like Raeko engaging

I do not like InD's vote. It seems too lazy and obvious. I mean, we may decide that action is the best but InD doesn't add anything to it really.

I'm null on Haku. Sucks he won't be here.

I will be here though so look forward to that

MixMasterLar 10-22-2018 03:41 PM

Blah phone posting is a bitch.

I think everyone already agrees that Shtho looks good from our interaction. That was way too eager for a wolf imho.

SunFan needs to post more but I don't think he's ever a d0 lynch

That should cover everyone who's actually playing.

MixMasterLar 10-22-2018 03:41 PM

Anyway be back later

Funnygurl555 10-22-2018 03:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4651935)

That should cover everyone who's actually playing.

ok mml i see how it is

Charu 10-22-2018 03:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mellon_collie (Post 4651931)
it can start to matter once roles/actions start confirming/pseudo-confirming people later in the game if that ends up happening

Sure, but I wouldn't do it Day 1. Pluck the useless point out of here regardless of alignment (which we will never know anyways beyond some type of check that can't even be proven either)

Charu 10-22-2018 03:56 PM

Like I get what funny is saying, and I agree... if the game wasn't the way it is. I'm a huge advocate for not lynching inactives Day 1, but for this game... it's a different story.

I don't want to sound harsh, but that's the reality here in this game.

Funnygurl555 10-22-2018 03:57 PM

eh once again im the shittiest with strategy so i get it. i'm prolly not placing a vote on anti-pearl myself though.

Charu 10-22-2018 03:59 PM

Also, before anyone takes credit if and or when we get there.

Always treat lynches as worst case scenarios when we're down to possible MYLO situations.

the sun fan 10-22-2018 04:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4651875)
Yeah but her point about placing votes early conflicts with my playstyle of withholding my vote on D0
Does this mean I'll vote for her? Probably not unless I find another reason later in the phase and nobody else looks worse but I can't predict that far into the future

stop withholding your vote on d0 you big nerd
what would Kareem Abdul Jabbar have to say, eh?

also that was silly size 1 text

the sun fan 10-22-2018 04:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4651876)
This game is a great time to talk about the prisoner's dilemma in regards to the greed element

no

the sun fan 10-22-2018 04:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4651881)
apples and bananas

the best for of discussion in response to this post is to say that there should be no discussion at all

the only thing I want to say is don't be greedy if you have information worth sharing. In a game like this, a bird in the hand is worth two in the bush.

The other side of this coin is that I will never, ever move my vote at EOD because someone claims a power role.

the sun fan 10-22-2018 04:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4651905)
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

i'm fine with lynching pearl if they don't come post bc that's just what you do in an unfamiliar environ, how else are you going to learn it

I find this incredibly odd from you if this is a serious vote

FreezinIce 10-22-2018 04:13 PM

Due to recent questioning, I will clarify. There is a hidden posting requirement.

Failure to meet this post quota will result in me punishing you secretly in ways that are oddly sensual for me and you will regret in the morning.

roundbox 10-22-2018 04:14 PM

What's wrong with discussing setup elements, lar? I'm confused why you have a negative oponion on me (not that I was expecting you to view me positively or null or w/e)

the sun fan 10-22-2018 04:15 PM

I /think/ I like Haku?
I haven't made up my mind there yet and its more just because nothing is leaping out to me as unordinary. I bet if he is a wolf, there will be that stuff soon.

I dunno, all my reads are weak of course but I do think that inD advocating for voting anti-pearl for his stated reasons doesn't make any sense at all to me, its also not really what I would expect from him, not necessarily in fact, but he seemed pretty ready to drop that anti-pearl vote is all

roundbox 10-22-2018 04:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4651950)
The other side of this coin is that I will never, ever move my vote at EOD because someone claims a power role.

greatcall.mp3

roundbox 10-22-2018 04:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4651948)
no

Fight me bucko

inDheart 10-22-2018 04:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4651913)
I agree that it is not analogous, but it's of a similar concept of risk/reward with not only power potency but wolfamagoo sabotage

Why did you think the discussion was weird?

because it just arrived at "what we do every game"

also sry for what may be spamposting bc my laptop is f u c k e d

Charu 10-22-2018 04:18 PM

Labtops getting fucked left and right, is nowhere safe?