Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG 194 - Game Thread (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=151853)

DaBackpack 04-30-2020 11:20 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4728537)

sorry I got angry that people are doubting us, it's not you

leetic 04-30-2020 11:21 PM

Still though, DBP and MML's coordination in this still has me a bit off. I don't really see why they would have absolutely no doubt in regards to each other's claims.

flashflash account 04-30-2020 11:23 PM

to be perfectly clear

I had done a lot of thinking about what DBP could come back with, and the only solution I could see was wolves claiming 2 roles
when setup math was done and masons were confirmed not in the setup that made it a lot easier
this is their only real play

we are lynching my red check, dbp

DaBackpack 04-30-2020 11:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by leetic (Post 4728541)
Still though, DBP and MML's coordination in this still has me a bit off. I don't really see why they would have absolutely no doubt in regards to each other's claims.

MML saw my post and was presumably reminded of his own check

I believe him because there is no reason for wolf MML to turn on wolf FFA now instead of just killing me.

leetic 04-30-2020 11:24 PM

Like MML's claim is decently backed up and all, but when he's tying the legitimacy of his claim to the legitimacy of DBP's, it adds in a ton of variables

flashflash account 04-30-2020 11:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by leetic (Post 4728544)
Like MML's claim is decently backed up and all, but when he's tying the legitimacy of his claim to the legitimacy of DBP's, it adds in a ton of variables

except I hypo'd my green on MML after I saw him hypo'ing, if I were a wolf, I would have had to play around that

leetic 04-30-2020 11:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4728542)
to be perfectly clear

I had done a lot of thinking about what DBP could come back with, and the only solution I could see was wolves claiming 2 roles
when setup math was done and masons were confirmed not in the setup that made it a lot easier

Still, the setup indicates that we need one more power role or there's an SK, if your claim is to be believed. If both DBP and MML are faking, it would have to be someone else

DaBackpack 04-30-2020 11:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4728542)
to be perfectly clear

Nah and I'll prove it.

If there are ANY single-letter claims out there, make them now. VCBBBTT has no serial killers. Any single letter claim right now would make there a serial killer which I'm pretty sure isn't possible right now.

leetic 04-30-2020 11:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4728545)
except I hypo'd my green on MML after I saw him hypo'ing, if I were a wolf, I would have had to play around that

He just so happened to say he roleblocked you if he was a roleblocker, what are your thoughts on that?

flashflash account 04-30-2020 11:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4728547)
Nah and I'll prove it.

If there are ANY single-letter claims out there, make them now. VCBBBTT has no serial killers. Any single letter claim right now would make there a serial killer which I'm pretty sure isn't possible right now.

WE DON'T HAVE 2 ROLEBLOCKERS

DO NOT CLAIM, THIS IS BAITING
THE ABOVE LOGIC IS FALSE

flashflash account 04-30-2020 11:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by leetic (Post 4728548)
He just so happened to say he roleblocked you if he was a roleblocker, what are your thoughts on that?

...I knew he wasn't the roleblocker
which, given he's the godfather, still makes sense

leetic 04-30-2020 11:31 PM

If what Mikey says is true, then two wolves right now are out. There would be a third wolf, who decided to sit this out (or was unable to, looking at you jessie). Here's the thing though: why would MML feel the need to insert himself between DBP and Mikey? If he's the godfather, then it would be a really play suboptimal to throw away any potential town cred just for a shot at saving DBP.

DaBackpack 04-30-2020 11:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4728549)
WE DON'T HAVE 2 ROLEBLOCKERS

DO NOT CLAIM, THIS IS BAITING
THE ABOVE LOGIC IS FALSE

No it's fine. It's a gamble but my point is that there are literally zero unclaimed PRs left.

If MML and I coordinated a fakeclaim it makes sense to do MM or AA. BBB fakeclaim is extremely dangerous because of the serial killer issue.

flashflash account 04-30-2020 11:32 PM

What's the setup right now? VCCCxTT?

yeah
so dbp's logic is that if there's one more 1x role I can't be the cop
as you can see, there's room for one more 1x role
he's just trying to out it before he dies

leetic 04-30-2020 11:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4728550)
...I knew he wasn't the roleblocker
which, given he's the godfather, still makes sense

My point is, you suggest that DBP and MML came up with this play today in a chance to save them. However, MML saying that he roleblocked you in D2 seems to suggest that this plan would have had to have started in D2.

leetic 04-30-2020 11:33 PM

Hakulyte is here, if you are a PR, now is the time to claim it

DaBackpack 04-30-2020 11:34 PM

For example, Mikey's fakeclaim adds C (from leetic) to CCC, which is him only adding 2 letters.

Fakeclaiming 2 letters is the safest route. Faking an odd number of letters is extremely dangerous. You can run the numbers yourself.

I'm pretty sure we are running BBBVCTT.

flashflash account 04-30-2020 11:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by leetic (Post 4728554)
My point is, you suggest that DBP and MML came up with this play today in a chance to save them. However, MML saying that he roleblocked you in D2 seems to suggest that this plan would have had to have started in D2.

no, it means they decide to retroactively stick with roleblocker claims to look credible

unfortunately, MML's behavior today was not very credible

flashflash account 04-30-2020 11:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by leetic (Post 4728555)
Hakulyte is here, if you are a PR, now is the time to claim it

no, this does nothing

IT JUST PROVES THAT EITHER ME OR DBP/MML IS LYING

WHICH IS ALREADY TRUE

DaBackpack 04-30-2020 11:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4728557)
no, it means they decide to retroactively stick with roleblocker claims to look credible

unfortunately, MML's behavior today was not very credible

this same logic LITERALLY applies to you