Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG 194 - Game Thread (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=151853)

flashflash account 04-30-2020 09:51 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bolth mannn (Post 4728457)
Why are you considering wolves hammering a town slot as a possibility if you've hardclaimed a red check?

I'm not lol

Bolth mannn 04-30-2020 09:51 PM

you said it wasnt out of the question

leetic 04-30-2020 09:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4728454)
I stopped thinking here because I can totally see a town blocker block Xiz.

If a town blocker exists it would definitely resolve some of the uncertainty here (as it would allow Mikey's claim to be true without there being an SK).

flashflash account 04-30-2020 09:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by leetic (Post 4728456)
such as DBP misgendering Ulle

I've been thinking about this and wondering how dependable of a tell it is
because I think uli's interactions wrt lynching xiz are pretty wolfy, and shado was pretty inconsistent on thread entry
it would be cool if it clears the slot but my gut wants to ignore that because they have partner equity otherwise imo

Hakulyte 04-30-2020 09:54 PM

I find it silly that you guys keep votes at L-1.

Jessie didn't even get to post.

leetic 04-30-2020 09:56 PM

jessiebessie just for the niche situation that jessie is scum and DPB isn't so that jessie would be prevented from hammering.

MixMasterLar 04-30-2020 09:56 PM

unvote i didnt mean to put him near insta
Even if he's wolf and a town not paying intention hammers thats antitown because we lose time to solve

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bolth mannn (Post 4728439)
Everyone else is null - scum lean

Fucking ew

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bolth mannn (Post 4728457)
Why are you considering wolves hammering a town slot as a possibility if you've hardclaimed a red check?

....although i do like this point

Quote:

Originally Posted by leetic (Post 4728460)
If a town blocker exists it would definitely resolve some of the uncertainty here (as it would allow Mikey's claim to be true without there being an SK).

If this is the case I think roleblocker stays hidden and doesnt claim, since we're probably following FFA anyway

leetic 04-30-2020 09:57 PM

I'll go back on DBP if MML is gonna leave

flashflash account 04-30-2020 09:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bolth mannn (Post 4728459)
you said it wasnt out of the question

I mean, if I have to spell it out

we're discussing hypotheticals
I'm dismissing the hypotheticals where I'm a wolf because the only reason people iwould entertain those is because they're bad
so, I'm real or I'm fake, and if I'm fake wolves can hammer dbp and blame it on me the next day=instant loss because ffr historically doesn't know how to identify fps and actively discourages it via policy lynch (which I'm well aware of)
this is a reasonable enough play that it isn't out of question for wolves to hammer if dbp is town
so the logic that "the check is real otherwise wolves would have hammered" holds some merit

does that make sense

MixMasterLar 04-30-2020 10:05 PM

Meant to also quote this

Quote:

Originally Posted by leetic (Post 4728456)
So, is DBP/MML/jessiebessie a valid scumteam? DBP and Ulle/Shado did have a few posts that made them feel unaligned (such as DBP misgendering Ulle and interjecting on Ulle's behalf in a way that looks w/t) even if the evidence for a jessie/Shadow pairing is strong. DBP (and MML, I believe) both said we should be lynching inactive, so the fact that jessie didn't pick up any serious traction as a lynch option in the last two days looks weird on them. MML was also one of the people who avoided voting for DBP the first time he got near insta, so there's that too. I'll look through MML's ISO but this does seem like it has a decent chance to be our team.

You not only fit the bill of not being present d0 and you ignored questions and prods blantedly that I chose you over Jessie, exactly in the manner that i explained to Xiz that phase. Your game isn't hotn buddy, but your claim is solid and you're picking up.

And d2 it just needed to be Xiz for reasons stated over and over

I fully entered the day with the intention of lynching beyween bolth, jessie and Dusk until I saw FFA's nonsense, and now we have a redcheck on DBP hardclaimed. So why on earth would I turn around and vote Jessie here?

I am always for voting inactives when you dont have a lead. You normally don't on D0 and its a proven winning stratn but neither DBP nor me said that you mindlessly fucking look at the post numbers and lynch bottom up as you like to pretend is the argument.

At this point I'm convinced you just skimmed most of DBP's and mine D0 and dont actually lnow what youre talking about

leetic 04-30-2020 10:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4728467)
Meant to also quote this
I fully entered the day with the intention of lynching beyween bolth, jessie and Dusk until I saw FFA's nonsense, and now we have a redcheck on DBP hardclaimed. So why on earth would I turn around and vote Jessie here?

I don't know, why don't you ask yourself

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4728151)
Shadow and Jessie have a very low amount of interactions so they pair up with almost anyone.

Actually Jessie is who I need to see more of, she needs to start taking hard stances on issues and make effort.

MixMasterLar 04-30-2020 10:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by leetic (Post 4728468)
I don't know, why don't you ask yourself

I'm 100% sure this was before the redcheck, asshole

Bolth mannn 04-30-2020 10:12 PM

Quote:

I fully entered the day with the intention of lynching beyween bolth, jessie and Dusk]

i THINK this is the first time you've mentioned Dusk being on your chopping block, can you please expand on this?

As far as I could tell, I was the only person being suspicious of Dusk, which is why I was getting so stupid about it lol

leetic 04-30-2020 10:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4728469)
I'm 100% sure this was before the redcheck, asshole

Quote:

Originally Posted by leetic (Post 4728149)
So right now we have nine people alive, there doesn't seem to be an SK, so we only have two safe lynches. I'm suspicious about this supposed red check on DBP - if it's fake, then that would be another mislynch that is easy to push through and leaves town in a bad place on MyLo. I think DBP is town because he was voted a lot at the beginning of the phase. Scum is in such a good position right now that they don't need to bus, and unless all of DBP's voters were town it is doubtful that DBP is scum. I'm going to vote Mikey because besides this redcheck nonsense I feel he was very opportunistic regarding Xiz, saying that he was likely a wolf but not taking a hard stance towards lynching him until it became opportunistic for him to do so.

Literally two posts before the one I quoted

MixMasterLar 04-30-2020 10:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bolth mannn (Post 4728470)
i THINK this is the first time you've mentioned Dusk being on your chopping block, can you please expand on this?

As far as I could tell, I was the only person being suspicious of Dusk, which is why I was getting so stupid about it lol

He was being too low impact. I know he outposts you by like 3 times but it still reekes of coasting

He's been better this phase though

MixMasterLar 04-30-2020 10:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by leetic (Post 4728471)
Literally two posts before the one I quoted

The redcheck before the hardclaim not ths true redcheck

Otherwise why you voting the seer there?

Like you aware your argument looks stupid right?

MixMasterLar 04-30-2020 10:18 PM

Leetic strawmanning me because he doesn't want to actually address my response to him.

"Oh is that logic on why Lar didnt vote Jessie shit man what else can i keep him busy with instead of acknowledging the fact"

leetic 04-30-2020 10:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4728473)
The redcheck before the hardclaim not ths true redcheck

Otherwise why you voting the seer there?

Like you aware your argument looks stupid right?

You're the one who made a big deal about not voting for jessie, not me. Plus, notice how your progression changed

Quote:

Meant to also quote this

You not only fit the bill of not being present d0 and you ignored questions and prods blantedly that I chose you over Jessie, exactly in the manner that i explained to Xiz that phase. Your game isn't hotn buddy, but your claim is solid and you're picking up.

And d2 it just needed to be Xiz for reasons stated over and over

I am always for voting inactives when you dont have a lead. You normally don't on D0 and its a proven winning stratn but neither DBP nor me said that you mindlessly fucking look at the post numbers and lynch bottom up as you like to pretend is the argument.

At this point I'm convinced you just skimmed most of DBP's and mine D0 and dont actually lnow what youre talking about

This was your response to how I said you've avoided pushing a lynch jessie. Now I'll take your argument at your word that in this post, you were only referring to Mikey's hardclaim. Okay, but that then still leaves a hole in between D2 and the hardcheck, where you were apparently okay with lynching jessie - except that part is nowhere in this post, and based on the post it suggests that it is totally logical that you did not go after jessie, which is a lie. Sure, you mentioned that "I fully entered the day with the intention of lynching beyween bolth, jessie and Dusk" but this is dishonest because it suggests that you treated jessie the same as the other two, which was not the case. Overall, your progression just looks fake and it seems more like you are moving the goalposts.

leetic 04-30-2020 10:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by leetic (Post 4728150)
So Mikey, Haku, Dusk, and Bolth. Two of jessiebessie, ShadoWolfe, and MixMasterLar would have to be scum if DBP is scum. If Mikey's checks are true, that would leave DBP, Shadow, and jessie as the most likely scum team. The question is are these three compatible as partners?

In fact, you voted jessie after I made this post. That is not "fully enter[ing] the day with the intention of lynching beyween bolth, jessie and Dusk"

MixMasterLar 04-30-2020 10:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by leetic (Post 4728475)
You're the one who made a big deal about not voting for jessie, not me. Plus, notice how your progression changed

This was your response to how I said you've avoided pushing a lynch jessie. Now I'll take your argument at your word that in this post, you were only referring to Mikey's hardclaim. Okay, but that then still leaves a hole in between D2 and the hardcheck, where you were apparently okay with lynching jessie - except that part is nowhere in this post, and based on the post it suggests that it is totally logical that you did not go after jessie, which is a lie. Sure, you mentioned that "I fully entered the day with the intention of lynching beyween bolth, jessie and Dusk" but this is dishonest because it suggests that you treated jessie the same as the other two, which was not the case. Overall, your progression just looks fake and it seems more like you are moving the goalposts.

I did park a vote on Jessie
Which, i mean if you thank that is so significant of an event why are you accusing me of the exact opposite and claiming i didnt push Jessie? You want me to admit it was more me trying to gey her to post then me trying to get her lynched first half of the phase? Fucking duh

But this accusation of me not having real progression is contradictory to your initial post that I responded to where you think its weird I didnt push her

It's either just a park that is no longer happening, and youre question me on why i moved it or its this big deal that I'm trying to hide which makes no sense and makes your initial read on my votes lool stupid since from your point of veiw i did push Jessie

Frankly you are the one goalpost moving. Can't even remember what your complaint was