Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG 194 - Game Thread (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=151853)

Hakulyte 04-30-2020 06:52 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4728413)
duskfall didn't know that either d1 when claiming mafia goon, incidentally

Welp, I thought duskfall knew it and pretended to not know because claiming mafia was already silly in the first place.

flashflash account 04-30-2020 06:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4728415)
Welp, I thought duskfall knew it and pretended to not know because claiming mafia was already silly in the first place.

I guess that's a possibility too

flashflash account 04-30-2020 07:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Makilaz (Post 4727982)
Vote Count:
4/28 @ 19:00

00:59 = GOOD
00:00 = BAD

==============

Xiz [6]
MixMasterLar, leetic, DaBackpack, Hakulyte, Bolth mannn, ShadoWolfe

jessiebessie [2]
flashflash account, Xiz

flashflash account [1]
Duskfall

Bolth mannn [1]
Funnygurl555

leetic, if you want to talk statistics, I see a 40% chance of dbp being wolf minimum
I realize you have different statistics than me but even if me/dusk/x is the wolf team that's still higher odds for dbp to be wolf than for the setup to be CCCxxxx by any measure lol
basing anything off of statistics is pretty stupid because of how badly it can be minced and mangled

Hakulyte 04-30-2020 07:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4728417)
leetic, if you want to talk statistics, I see a 40% chance of dbp being wolf minimum

Looking forward to "I rescind my claim" and "TWG Chaos".

Hakulyte 04-30-2020 07:18 PM

I still want a mass claim to help solve FFA / DBP because I think I will manage to be wrong on this.

If you think you know 100% it's FFA or DBP, please be my guest.

MixMasterLar 04-30-2020 07:22 PM

Aaaaaaaahahaha17wusjw8wuwuwus8iwiwiwiwuw DBP FUCK

Well i guess if DBP pocketed me hard it was the easiest damn pocket because all he had to do was point out how fucking silly everyone sounded.

I'll stand by, in post game, that Xiz losing his cool and claiming at pressure from Haku really just dicked everyone over.

But i reas thread and I have reasons to believe FFA might be the truthful one here as satisfying as it would be to have him wolf. But hey, DBP flips anything not red you're getting insta-lynched with extreme prejudice fucker

------
Duskfall looks a little better for nor wanting massclaim
Bolth and Jessie need to play the game

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4728418)

He does this and and i will make 5 posts voting him with various spellings of his name and then AFK

MixMasterLar 04-30-2020 07:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4728420)
I still want a mass claim to help solve FFA / DBP because I think I will manage to be wrong on this.

If you think you know 100% it's FFA or DBP, please be my guest.

They cant be same team so one exposes the other

Protocol is you follow uncountered PR first

flashflash account 04-30-2020 07:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4728418)

I'll think about it

MixMasterLar 04-30-2020 08:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4728423)
I'll think about it

Not even a funny meme

Hakulyte 04-30-2020 08:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4728422)
They cant be same team so one exposes the other

Protocol is you follow uncountered PR first

Problem is that counter doesn't work in this setup.

flashflash account 04-30-2020 08:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4728424)
Not even a funny meme

it's a little funny

Hakulyte 04-30-2020 08:27 PM

I'm seriously going to need someone to sit down with me post game as to why mass claim didn't happen here.

flashflash account 04-30-2020 08:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4728427)
I'm seriously going to need someone to sit down with me post game as to why mass claim didn't happen here.

it's because xiz died and I have a red check

if one of the two are untrue we can massclaim today

MixMasterLar 04-30-2020 08:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4728425)
Problem is that counter doesn't work in this setup.

But if you don't even have a counter it's probably legit

I mean if there are roles that can't exist with the known setup then that person should claim but afaik it's still pretty open

Hakulyte 04-30-2020 08:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4728428)
it's because xiz died and I have a red check

if one of the two are untrue we can massclaim today

I want a higher confirmation that your red check is real.

I don't want to deal with "oh, if it's wrong, we're going to lynch FFA next phase blabla".

The damage will already be done by that point.

Bolth mannn 04-30-2020 08:43 PM

Sorry for dropping off the map guys, I had a rough day yesterday and I checked in before I went to sleep and everything was too complicated so I decided to wait until this morning to wake up and catch up on everything with a clear head.

I think we obviously lynch nowhere except DBP or FFA today. I've never played a game before where the setup is unknown so its hard for me to entertain the idea that FFA could be lying, so regardless of the point that Leetic is making about the odds being incredibly unlikely, I have no reason to disbelieve the claim and dbp is almost certainly where my vote is going to end up. If dbp flips green or if ffa comes out with a rescind, my vote is going on ffa no matter fucking what.

Now, im super happy to report that dusk has finally come out with some reads. I'm low key pissed that he is calling my play bad for calling him out specifically when he comes in with this bullshit:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Duskfall (Post 4728335)
tbh someone is fake reading me too i was considering mikey until he was cop, but someone else must be because there is no way i shouldn't be getting pushed harder by more people i have lolcatted all game

and I still think this is the worst reason to scumread someone ever:

Quote:

bolth just feels like he has been kind of preaching about like me not solving, but he doesn't seem to be trying himself earlier today he expressed frustration about me being able to get townread without posting/reading thread properly and that if he could do the same he could.
Someone mentioned earlier that I've been AtE quite a bit and I'm truly sorry, it's not my intention to do that but it's easy for me to get frustrated because if you look back over my games since I started playing a few months back, I have died first night EVERY SINGLE TIME except for once when I was wolfing and the only thing I did different that game was try to look towny. I'm still playing around with metas, trying to figure out what works for me, so maybe my playstyle seems erratic and thats why I get mislynched or NKd so early so often, but yes, I am trying and making a conscious effort to look towny cause I actually want to play this game and make it through to the later stages and actually help solve the game for once. I'm sure I'm not alone when I say that I vote for people that don't seem towny, and I truly believe everyone tries to look towny, even if it is subconscious.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Duskfall (Post 4728331)
yeah for haku read, seems to be trying to bait the massclaim, something pinged me before but i can't remember exactly sorry this is not helpful

This read is pretty much nothing

Quote:

you are in poe because mml is cop cleared, mikey is cop, leetic is pr and that leaves you or jesse and my gut is just telling me jesse is kind of mislynch bait but we will see going forward more depending on who wolves push, and i am going to have to readback to before i will try harder tomorrow tbh, but i just remember pushing jesse and the doubts on that slot in general doesn't feel like a wolf in a wolf dominated thread/game
No actual reads, just PoE.

Whoops, I guess he still hasn't posted reads.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4728342)
Thank you thank you thank you

OK so the PoE read on me makes sense I guess. If your options are me and jessie, then I can understand how an inactive slot will always feel like mislynch bait due its nature.

Haku I don't agree with as much because he's been known to support zany stances as town. What gives me pause there is that he's normally good at mechanics based solves, even to the point of figuring out literally every possibility and then spending all night tinfoiling them until he arrives at said zany stance. So coming with a "mechanics" plan to mass claim based on the reasoning he gave doesn't feel like his normal solving capabilities.

But the reason I was especially happy to see this post is 'cause that bolth read is solid. I read the post where he said he wonders why he posts if all he has to do to get townread is not post and it gave me pause as well, so that read makes most sense to me here

Wolf team: DBP, Dusk, Shadow - Locking it in.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4728373)
I think you're forgetting that we only need 2 wrong votes to have a vote rush into a mislynch.

Outting every wolf in the process, no?

Still townreading Haku for the most part and probably wouldn't question this unless MML flipped red.

jessiebessie 04-30-2020 08:44 PM

holy shit i missed a lot. I haven't read anything from the end of the last phase or since the new phase started so please bear with me while I catch up. (but yay moving out went well and the roadtrip has been good so far!)

Hakulyte 04-30-2020 08:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bolth mannn (Post 4728431)
Outting every wolf in the process, no?

Town will probably wifom to death over it even if true tbh.

Hakulyte 04-30-2020 08:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jessiebessie (Post 4728432)
holy shit i missed a lot. I haven't read anything from the end of the last phase or since the new phase started so please bear with me while I catch up. (but yay moving out went well and the roadtrip has been good so far!)

Well, looking forward to..

Honestly, you could probably say anything and I'd be happy.

Hakulyte 04-30-2020 09:00 PM

@Bolth

Just for fun, do you have town reads ?