Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=143935)

YoshL 02-23-2016 06:31 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD

haku attempted bullshit cawk sucking, shooting straight into le isle de scoom

YoshL 02-23-2016 06:32 PM

that's all i got for now, EoD is tomorrow? or day after

YoshL 02-23-2016 06:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4410015)
tiloco was posting genuinely good Town posts.
Mikalaz was relevant/helpful the short time he was here.
YoshL is directly getting solid helpful information for Town.

If that's not Town indicative, this is the greatest wolf bullshit masterpiece I ever seen so far.

tl;dr YoshL is lock clear Town to me and I'm leaving the guy alone to do whatever he wants.

on a more serious note, while not dropping to immediate scum level, definitely putting some suspicion here

not at the level of sucking up to, but it seems like a really contrived and basic understanding of play? like, being able to be "helpful to town" feels like step 0 in a "100% lock clear" type of manner

Charu 02-23-2016 06:36 PM

Your posts are whole bunch of FUCKASS

Charu 02-23-2016 06:36 PM

j/k btw

Hakulyte 02-23-2016 06:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YoshL (Post 4410018)
on a more serious note, while not dropping to immediate scum level, definitely putting some suspicion here

not at the level of sucking up to, but it seems like a really contrived and basic understanding of play? like, being able to be "helpful to town" feels like step 0 in a "100% lock clear" type of manner

I think you're assuming that I have deeper TWG knowledge than I really have tbh.

YoshL 02-23-2016 06:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4410021)
I think you're assuming that I have deeper TWG knowledge than I really have tbh.

i'm sorry i don't accept noob cards, i do take the "actually defend yourself" line of cards though

Hakulyte 02-23-2016 06:46 PM

Okay you're just a town lean then geez. .-.

YoshL 02-23-2016 06:49 PM

uhhhhhhh

if you have an opinion you're 100% entitled to it. however, given the very shoddy reasoning, i'm checking up to see if that reasoning is 100% bullshit to make me complacent, or if you're actually thinking it

which looks like it was 100% bullshit

rzr 02-23-2016 06:52 PM

Charu, there has been a lot to comment on and I don't see you saying much, what's up, friend?

Hakulyte 02-23-2016 06:53 PM

It's 100% bullshit. I'm just going with what feels highly likely, apparently that's not going to be enough for you.

danceflashrevo 02-23-2016 06:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rzr (Post 4410000)
Too bad lol, I'm all for looking at other opps too, just dropping this now in context
So, now that I've aid a fair amount about my suspicions and town leans, have I built a case here for you to analyze? Let's see
2 things: first, why cedo, when he's had twice as many posts and just as little content?

Because I'm friends with cedo, he persuaded me to play this game, I was excited to play with him, and I didn't want him to die in the game because of something IRL when there was a better or equivalent lynch, and I hope he comes back soon.

Quote:

Where do you stand on helphelp now? Personally, I didn't see the case on helphelp, but I think people have mentioned they think roundbox/helphelp one may be scum.
I think the helphelp lynch was the best option that day and hopefully we hit one.

Quote:

So you're saying SKG, Sinistro, and Cedo are all in your town pile?
When people were talking about another wagon, I think SKG was mentioned. I personally feel SKG is town but has done basically about as much as sinistro who showed up and left in a snap. Basically, two people. A and B. I think A is town. A has done the same as B. I don't have a town read on B. Would I rather have B lynched than A? Yes, because I'm confident A is town.

YoshL 02-23-2016 06:55 PM

well no, the reasoning itself is very sound, given that 3 people acting in a pro-town manner is more often than not, not a coincidence, but the bait is real and hakulyte feels good enough for now, until zenith stops being a fucking baby and gets back in the fucking thread[/size]

thesunfan 02-23-2016 06:56 PM

Vote Count

Votes from post 977 to post 1312
Night in 27:06:09

---
  • Votes -- Lynch -- Voters
  • 3 -- botchi246 -- SKG_Scintill (4), DaBackpack (58), rzr (46)
  • 2 -- _Zenith_ -- Xiz (16), YoshL (14)
  • 1 -- Vendetta21 -- _Zenith_ (28)
  • 1 -- Red Blaster -- Hakulyte (26)
  • 8 -- not voting -- botchi246 (20), cedolad (0), Charu (80), danceflashrevo (15), Red Blaster (13), reuben_tate (0), Sinistrosuede (0), Vendetta21 (0)

rzr 02-23-2016 06:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YoshL (Post 4410012)
can you link to places where this happens? I'm curious as to whether people actually said "roundbox could be scum", and if it was actually said, then who because that's a literal roll of the dice, because as far as i know, no-one could talk to each other n0

Took me a minute, I knew DBP said it somewhere, found that
Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4409928)
And on top of THAT, odds that roundbox was a wolf

I'm pretty sure it was mentioned at least one other time by someone d1, maybe Zenith or someone, can't remember but I'm looking back. When I iso'd DBP to find that post I sorta thought he was setting up the helphelp wagon, will have to come back to that though tho

Hakulyte 02-23-2016 06:59 PM

I'll agree that it was a bad call. I'm not sure what I'm supposed to explain here. I pmuch posted based on my own feelings and you're probably hoping for a "rational answer".

I'm afraid I'm stuck on this one.

YoshL 02-23-2016 06:59 PM

I don't think dbp is a wolf here though, unless his activity continues to drop like a rock, in which the red flags should be shooting up like the goddamn 4th of july

sk is always a possibility because he's fine as long as he can scumhunt, however i'm not getting those vibes, from what i've read. that's subject to change as well once i can actually talk to him

YoshL 02-23-2016 07:00 PM

haku, i expected you to defend your position if you really believed what you posted, because it was totally defendable.

Xiz 02-23-2016 07:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4409924)
Xiz I wanted to ask again how confident you were that helphelp was wolf
I know I asked earlier but I want to ask again

Totally missed where you asked that my b. He went from strong scum to now scum lean. If I were to "Fall Again" into the same scenario I would have voted helphelp without question.

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4409926)
Also, for xiz to talk more about charu

Charu? Well, "This Is It" about him:

So there was that 'slip' that someone brought up about charu and his 3 out of 4 wolves remaining thing would could very much so be true, where he actually did slip. However, there have been so many towny things that charu has done to make me "Happy", that he is completely removed him from my lynch pile today. This ranges from him posting literally two pages of actual content, to where he actually changes his stance on the same person considering both sides, which are valid points. It's been a while since I have seen Charu evolve like this in a game in regards to his thought process.

YoshL 02-23-2016 07:04 PM

hasn't it also been a while since charu has been on a scum team

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM