Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=143935)

Charu 02-23-2016 07:43 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4409758)
with this new knowledge, I think helphelp might have been a wolf, so tomorrow I will check out his interactions with other players

I don't agree

Yes, I said SK is a threat to them, but even Zenith (if he were a wolf) would see using up one of their own to out the SK when one has already died is really bad.

I mean, I guess, considering how bold Zenith can be, I can see him making a play which would turn the game into manhunt mode.

But considering wolves also don't know jack shit about if they hit a PR or not really makes a damper in this little thing.

So...

In my opinion.

No wolves have actually died thus yet if Zenith is a wolf outing the SK. Xel is not a wolf and helphelp is not a wolf in this scenario if that were the case.

Charu 02-23-2016 07:47 AM

...Actually, that was the assumption there were three wolves, oops, lmao.

It still would be bad though. I don't think having one wolf dead and sacrificing another JUST to get the SK is good wolf play.

Charu 02-23-2016 08:18 AM

And even then, as I ponder this at the library, they still have to consider "was it really a vest or was it a save?"

I mean, the probability of the medic actually saving is really really low and would be a waste of a one-shot (something I forgot about when I was typing shit out last night).

But that's still something they would need to take into consideration.

Charu 02-23-2016 08:24 AM

And yes, this is all being based around that the mod would state Player got killed by X AND Y

And before you all get go up "Well we don't know for sure!"

READ THE MECHANICS. It doesn't flat out say it, but if the mechanics say it will make it explicitly clear on who killed who. I'm pretty damn sure that includes instances in the event kills converge on the same player.

Charu 02-23-2016 08:37 AM

Alright, with all that said, I think I know what's happening.

Zenith is most likely a wolf here, like really REALLY likely. He's got a pretty huge hole to dig out of and I don't see him succeeding unless something even stupider happens this phase.

They would want to get rid of the SK ASAP, so they're willing to trade one of them to get at the SK. This means none of the wolves are dead as it's in my opinion that's extremely bad for them to waste if they already have one down.

V is most likely our resident SK due to this, but of course he can't say that because well... mechanics again. We're not lynching him this phase though, we will have the wolves do that for us. Unless... they have something else in mind? Mmhmmhmm

I mean, I guess I could see another scenario where it would be bad for humans, but I have good faith the wolves won't have that specific scenario play out because it's bad for both sides and not just humans.

Charu 02-23-2016 08:39 AM

Now if it was a medic save, that's a different approach and way more interesting, HEE HEE HEE!!!

But that chances of that happening on the second night are extremely low as I said that I don't think talking about it now would do any good.

Charu 02-23-2016 08:43 AM

Specifically, Mr. Medic, if your save was on V, don't say anything in the thread until near the end of the phase when everyone has had there say on this matter.

If ya didn't use it, then don't worry about it.

Charu 02-23-2016 08:43 AM

I declare page 57 "The Charu Corner"

Charu 02-23-2016 08:46 AM

God, I hope Zenith is a wolf now.

Otherwise, Zenith, when you said you're absolutely certain that V is the SK and you were TOWN.

I'mm-a be real mad at choo.

Charu 02-23-2016 08:48 AM

Also, as I'm typing away, I see you peeps peeking in here. Join the fun, I won't bite.

Hee hee...

Charu 02-23-2016 08:49 AM

That includes you two, Mr. dfr and SKG.

You can even still pretend to be a character in that avatar if ya want. Share ya thoughts!

Charu 02-23-2016 09:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4409632)
But other than that, idk.

I guess it could be SKG, but I like V's read on him

The best thing about this new (hopefully true) information that Zenith unlocked is despite everything, I can still like V's read if he's the SK, lmao

SKG_Scintill 02-23-2016 09:04 AM

It's a brand new day
My eyes are still stinging from the shampoo

botchi

Charu 02-23-2016 09:14 AM

Why Botchi, If I may ask m'lady?

SKG_Scintill 02-23-2016 09:15 AM

We'll never know

Charu 02-23-2016 09:20 AM

Now that's not very nice.

Miss SKG, this is the second day phase and it be a good idea to start throwing some opinions around instead of votes with nothing attached to them.

Don't do this and you might be the one we're gonna lynch instead hee hee heeeeeee

Charu 02-23-2016 09:21 AM

Oh wow, is that cedload I see?

_Zenith_ 02-23-2016 10:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4409804)
God, I hope Zenith is a wolf now.

Otherwise, Zenith, when you said you're absolutely certain that V is the SK and you were TOWN.

I'mm-a be real mad at choo.

Be irate then because you are seemingly oblivious to me being town here

SKG_Scintill 02-23-2016 10:10 AM

Mister Charu, it's not very nice to lynch me either :)

Charu 02-23-2016 10:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by _Zenith_ (Post 4409817)
Be irate then because you are seemingly oblivious to me being town here

Then you shouldn't have posted about V being the SK and especially that you were certain.