Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=143935)

rzr 02-22-2016 10:38 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD

Another person I probably won't ever lynch today is dap, and I find his and Vendetta's interaction t v t mostly. Dap's line of questioning all lsat phase gave me no scummy vibes, and having seen his scum game recently I'd like to say I'd be more off put by something trivial, which I'm unable to find. I would suggest peering more into DFR's mind as I didn't get as much response from him as I'd wanted last phase (not that I was asking anything in particular, the responses he did give were off putting to me).

Probably phone post for a few hours before knocking out so if you want my attention make sure you quote it to so I get a notification!

Xiz 02-22-2016 10:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rzr (Post 4409638)
That I will totally give you, but how do you feel about the rest of his wagon?
Personally I think between the 3 of you guys someone seems scummy, but that's under the assumption helphelp was scum as I don't see much of a need to bus a partner in this game

I trust SKG, that "P.Y.T." Null on Snik mostly because I haven't really payed attention to him at all this game oops. Also I liked reuben who was on that wagon at the start.

rzr 02-22-2016 10:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4409644)
so my question is

why did the serial killer want Xelnya to die

i.e. who alive saw xelnya as a mafia

This is a great question, also combined with the knowledge of Roundbox's SK killing I believe

DaBackpack 02-22-2016 10:39 PM

easy answer is vendetta, but it's too obvious and more likely to be somebody who actually trusted V's judgment enough to follow through on a kill

DaBackpack 02-22-2016 10:40 PM

and was quiet about it

DaBackpack 02-22-2016 10:40 PM

so I think the serial killer might be a veteran --- fearkilled roundbox most likely, and trusted V enough to kill xelnya

Xiz 02-22-2016 10:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4409644)
so my question is
why did the serial killer want Xelnya to die
i.e. who alive saw xelnya as a mafia

I think that's too much of a basic way to think about it. Now, I don't "Wanna Be Starting Something" fighting with you here but the way I see it is who would the SK frame by killing Xel.

DaBackpack 02-22-2016 10:41 PM

and this somebody had to had active in order to read my conversation with V, so probably not an inactive

DaBackpack 02-22-2016 10:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4409651)
I think that's too much of a basic way to think about it. Now, I don't "Wanna Be Starting Something" fighting with you here but the way I see it is who would the SK frame by killing Xel.

I guess this could happen too

rzr 02-22-2016 10:42 PM

Quote:

V, I thought?

DaBackpack 02-22-2016 10:42 PM

Quote:

that doesn't change a whole lot tho, somebody needed to "know" that xelnya was somebody that had suspicion on him

rzr 02-22-2016 10:42 PM

Hi Haku

DaBackpack 02-22-2016 10:43 PM

reasoning is that nobody would ever kill xelnya if both
a) he was a potential blue (which I doubt)
b) people didn't openly suspect him of being a wolf

DaBackpack 02-22-2016 10:43 PM

err, * wasn't a potential blue

Red Blaster 02-22-2016 10:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rzr (Post 4409617)
Zenith seems useless this game. I actually been reading this all day and feel pretty confident in my reads, esp now

Why Zenith in particular? Plenty of people are being useless myself included

DaBackpack 02-22-2016 10:44 PM

I don't particularly have any ideas about it, but I wanted to throw that out there

Xiz 02-22-2016 10:45 PM

"We've Got a Good Thing Going" here. The way I see it is that V for now is clear, unless he does some stupid shit.

I'm a little hesitant on when you said "Who saw xel as mafia" now DBP. I liked you D1 but now I don't feel as confident.

_Zenith_ 02-22-2016 10:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4409412)
zenith

hahaha

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4409413)
zenith, reads, now

posted that bitch twice and nobody listened

Quote:

Originally Posted by reuben_tate (Post 4409422)
Zenith

not opportunistic but more "trying to fit in"

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4409424)
Zenith are you fuckign there

nah, actually at that time I went in thread, reread, and then played smash as the phase was ending because I had nothing to add

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4409425)
zenith say something if you are there you might die

No I won't lmao, at least at that point when I saw this post, no, I was clearly in no danger

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4409426)
I think ur wolfy and I don't like either of these other lynches

bingo, this is pretty opportunistic because you didn't expand that read except for this tidbit of further tinfoil:

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4409429)
you totally haven't done scumhunting this phase and I expect better from you

yeah, I got shit going on in life sorry I wasn't able to participate as much as I usually do in one of the most inane phases in the game

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4409431)
yes but I don't know who

this follow up post makes no sense because you just went hard on finding me and then proceeding to vote me

Quote:

Originally Posted by rzr (Post 4409617)
Zenith seems useless this game. I actually been reading this all day and feel pretty confident in my reads, esp now

Quote:

Originally Posted by rzr (Post 4409623)
iso him dawg. trust me, I can and will love to post some shit here on Zenith, but anyone who doesn't have a critique for his activity level is either blind or ignorant.

Zenith legit just never acts like he did last phase, and though his self proclaimed wolf meta his to be an ass hole (which personally I think he's hit right on the head), Zenith's lack of character should be addressed and that's where I'd like to start d2!

I'm not gonna cry over throwing shit at me, it's a game

Critiquing my activity should never be on your agenda especially when I'm sitting at over 70 posts, bite me bro. You're going into a bad zone of reasoning if you have hopes of lynching me since you have some wolfread on me with shitty reasoning

oops, I wasn't as active as I normally am, FUCKING BITE ME AGAIN

The only self-proclaimed wolf meta I will say and always say is I love to use wifom and create wifom situations because it's extremely fun as a wolf, everything you spewed is false (I also have said in the past I use insults when I'm mostly a wolf, but I've done it simply as town).

oops, lack of character, more like lack of activity, not character

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4409629)
zenith choo choo

The progression on me is funny imo and flimsy as tinfoil.

rzr is the only one who legit found a reason to consider me to be a wolf, though I'll have my way with words soon enough to show you that I'm not.

Xiz 02-22-2016 10:46 PM

FUCK 'who saw xel' shouldnt be in quotations fuck fuck fuck I want to "Scream" I keep doing that

_Zenith_ 02-22-2016 10:47 PM

Quote:

I can see Xel's death being a frame attempt to but in a game with no cardflips it'd be hard to pull off essentially unless there was concrete posts that tied Xel and another player together that can be used now or later to be used in the SK's advantage