Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=152946)

Shadow_God_10 04-5-2021 06:04 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4758597)
Lewdy, I think there's plenty of things you missed. I'm spending most of this phase finding towns. I know it's not scumhunting, but finding town is a crucial part of solving

I agree with this...up until I remember doing it last game, reading everyone as town and getting obliterated...

I think I posted that in this game somewhere

tn5421 04-5-2021 06:06 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
FreezinIce

This is no longer acceptable. Get in the game or get the FUCK out

Charu 04-5-2021 06:07 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Well I mean, I'm totally not against lynching inactives, FFRTWG has been cursed with wolves who are inactive, so yeah.

Sure, lets see where this goes.

FreezinIce

Charu 04-5-2021 06:09 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Psst, wolves, this is the part where you go on and go "yeah, I agree" and vote them anyways regardless of alignment.

Gotta get that bussing quota in, y'know what I'm sayin'?

tn5421 04-5-2021 06:16 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
It's been too many people for it to just be wolves

Charu 04-5-2021 06:23 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by tn5421 (Post 4758661)
It's been too many people for it to just be wolves

You'd be surprised.

Ever watched a mafia game where every single player that was a wolf was inactive?

I have, I was part of it. Was the stupidest thing ever. It a themed game too, where I think we were all businesses or something like that.

tn5421 04-5-2021 06:26 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4758663)
You'd be surprised.

Ever watched a mafia game where every single player that was a wolf was inactive?

I have, I was part of it. Was the stupidest thing ever. It a themed game too, where I think we were all businesses or something like that.

No, that's not what I meant. Aren't there at least 4 players in this game that are afk in this manner? And only 3 wolves?

Hakulyte 04-5-2021 06:28 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Imagine if both replacements in this game were wolves and last one was someone also currently afk.

roundbox 04-5-2021 06:28 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Someone comment on my reads please. I've given thoughts on tn, bug, Haku, and Charu today specifically
Thanks Lewdy for quoting posts of mine

Still at work, but it's getting closer to me being more active

roundbox 04-5-2021 06:29 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4758665)
Imagine if both replacements in this game were wolves and last one was someone also currently afk.

I know this perspective is easily faked but damn do I want to give you town points for this post

tn5421 04-5-2021 06:33 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4758665)
Imagine if both replacements in this game were wolves and last one was someone also currently afk.

The odds are low but not zero.
Wolves will never eliminate inactives; it's up to us active players to do so, and hope that there are wolves among them.

Shadow_God_10 04-5-2021 06:35 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4758665)
Imagine if both replacements in this game were wolves and last one was someone also currently afk.

I would legitimately lose my shit

Shadow_God_10 04-5-2021 07:09 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4758663)
You'd be surprised.

Ever watched a mafia game where every single player that was a wolf was inactive?

I have, I was part of it. Was the stupidest thing ever. It a themed game too, where I think we were all businesses or something like that.

I... want to say I read this game...

Does TWG Capitalism ring a bell to you, Charu?

Hakulyte 04-5-2021 07:15 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4758666)
Someone comment on my reads please. I've given thoughts on tn, bug, Haku, and Charu today specifically
Thanks Lewdy for quoting posts of mine

Still at work, but it's getting closer to me being more active

I have this funny world where FFA, TN and bugkid are all pocketing me together, waiting for me to lead them on all the mislynch and then try to get rid of me when I'm finally voting a wolf.

I tend to generally agree with your reads but I also feel like life is rarely that generic.

If Sunfan is wolfing, I tend to pair him with Vendetta/Subaru and Freezin which would explain Sunfan's behavior Day 0. (calling out that V would replace out + not voting inactive)

I will also need a bodyguard to defend me against Raeko potentially assaulting me for still talking about worlds. I might have to buy 3 vests irl.

Hakulyte 04-5-2021 07:20 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by tn5421 (Post 4758668)
The odds are low but not zero.
Wolves will never eliminate inactives; it's up to us active players to do so, and hope that there are wolves among them.

I wonder what makes you say that.

tn5421 04-5-2021 07:29 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4758672)
I wonder what makes you say that.

many many bad experiences on another site that refuses to policy yeet lurkers

FreezinIce 04-5-2021 07:31 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
This game is a thing that exists

Shadow_God_10 04-5-2021 07:31 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4758671)
I will also need a bodyguard to defend me against Raeko potentially assaulting me for still talking about worlds. I might have to buy 3 vests irl.

I'm going to be honest, unless Raeko is packing a shotgun, she ain't much of a threat and we both know it :P

Shadow_God_10 04-5-2021 07:32 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4758674)
This game is a thing that exists

Welcome to the shitshow fam

FreezinIce 04-5-2021 07:33 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by tn5421 (Post 4758658)
FreezinIce

This is no longer acceptable. Get in the game or get the FUCK out

Piss off

FreezinIce 04-5-2021 07:35 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Well time to back and read the last few pages and see if anything jumps out at me i guess

FreezinIce 04-5-2021 08:02 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Things i noticed:

Tn and roundbox efforting too hard to be wolves

Everyone dogpiling on shado like fg got dogpiled when i don't really see him doing anything different

Speaking of fg I'm suprised im not getting heat for that vote yesterday. Everyone like... forgot that wagon existed. Unless it was posted right at the start of d2 i didn't even see any wagon analysis.

Ill prob do that later

mellon_collie 04-5-2021 08:05 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4758663)
You'd be surprised.

Ever watched a mafia game where every single player that was a wolf was inactive?

I have, I was part of it. Was the stupidest thing ever. It a themed game too, where I think we were all businesses or something like that.

I literally couldn't fuckin understand that game because the flags/names confused the hell out of me my brain short circuited

If I was a wolf with you that game I'm seriously so sorry

mellon_collie 04-5-2021 08:11 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4758674)
This game is a thing that exists

are we so forgettable to you freezi ;_;

Shadow_God_10 04-5-2021 08:13 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
The only person who I would say I am never lynching this game is Raeko. If she's wolfing, then god damn she got me good. But I don't see it happening, at all.

FreezinIce 04-5-2021 08:16 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by mellon_collie (Post 4758681)
are we so forgettable to you freezi ;_;

Sometimes life comes at you fast.

Im gonna be on a phone till eod and it's gonna be jank as hell but I'll have way more free time for twg by Wednesday.

My b

roundbox 04-5-2021 08:27 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 (Post 4758682)
The only person who I would say I am never lynching this game is Raeko. If she's wolfing, then god damn she got me good. But I don't see it happening, at all.

calling it already? I'm starting to get a little skeptical of her tbh
gonna read through her posts really quick but raeko hasn't triggered my "she's super town" alarm from what I've seen so far

flashflash account 04-5-2021 08:28 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4758671)
I have this funny world where FFA, TN and bugkid are all pocketing me together, waiting for me to lead them on all the mislynch and then try to get rid of me when I'm finally voting a wolf.

I tend to generally agree with your reads but I also feel like life is rarely that generic.

If Sunfan is wolfing, I tend to pair him with Vendetta/Subaru and Freezin which would explain Sunfan's behavior Day 0. (calling out that V would replace out + not voting inactive)

I will also need a bodyguard to defend me against Raeko potentially assaulting me for still talking about worlds. I might have to buy 3 vests irl.

I think that world makes a lot of sense actually with one exception, I don't think I would publicly defend bugkid from tn in this situation

I will be your bodyguard

Hakulyte 04-5-2021 08:32 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4758685)
I think that world makes a lot of sense actually with one exception, I don't think I would publicly defend bugkid from tn in this situation

I will be your bodyguard

I mean, it wouldn't matter who's defending who if the entire group is a theater.

mellon_collie 04-5-2021 08:37 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4758684)
calling it already? I'm starting to get a little skeptical of her tbh
gonna read through her posts really quick but raeko hasn't triggered my "she's super town" alarm from what I've seen so far

who knows me better, roundbox or lewdy???

:o

that post from lewdy did feel a bit pocket-y though

FreezinIce 04-5-2021 08:38 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
No fancy colored wagonomics post on my phone

Vc at the 4 way kitb juncture:

the sun fan - 2: flashflash_account (155), Hakulyte (190)
tn5421 - 2: Vendetta21 (133), choof (242)
bugkid666 - 2: Funnygurl555 (222), Charu (283)
Vendetta21 - 2: mellon_collie (150), bugkid666 (297)

====

Final VC:

Funnygurl555 - 5: Shadow_God_10 (148), tn5421 (350), the sun fan (363), roundbox (367), FreezinIce (375)
-
tn5421 - 2: Vendetta21 (133), choof (242)
the sun fan - 2: flashflash_account (155), Hakulyte (190)
bugkid666 - 2 - Funnygurl555 (222), Charu (283)
-
Vendetta21 - 1: bugkid666 (297)
Charu - 1: mellon_collie (358)

===

I feel like the original kitb had 1 wolf which was the genesis for all the movement at eod (discounting my own vote because i literally threw my hat in the ring with almost no context).

That being said, if you take that fact and cross reference it with funnys wagon you get sunfan checking both boxes. I need to reread the context of all the votes on funny but i find that to be a pretty compelling thing.

sunfan for now

roundbox 04-5-2021 08:39 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
yeah, rereading through raeko's iso gave me the same feeling I currently have

it's not setting off my "GET HER OUT" alarms, but here's the main concern:

a majority of her posts (about 60% and no this isn't an exact number) are referring to other games or information that isn't directly related to the exact content of a post this game. see: discussions of lewdy being at work, TWG Capitalism, saying hello, HOPECASTER, etc.

that being said, her other posts are engaging with the game, so I'm wary to put raeko into voting territory. She's put forth reads on ffa today but not much else. she had a good eod post here:

Quote:

Originally Posted by mellon_collie (Post 4758342)
I do not want to vote for lewdy, bugkid, tn, haku

roundbox, choof, sunfan, ffa null

That leaves V, charu, FG

FG would be my last choice of the three, Charu probably first choice, idk

but this was yesterday, and not too much has changed
towny vibes for raeko peaked right around the posting of this list. this was not too long after she discussed reads of v, tn, and bugkid

it's enough for me to suspect raeko at this juncture, but I'm not ready to vote her yet

mellon_collie 04-5-2021 08:45 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4758689)
towny vibes for raeko peaked right around the posting of this list. this was not too long after she discussed reads of v, tn, and bugkid

it's enough for me to suspect raeko at this juncture, but I'm not ready to vote her yet

if they peaked yesterday, what made them fall since?

flashflash account 04-5-2021 08:45 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4758686)
I mean, it wouldn't matter who's defending who if the entire group is a theater.

I suck at theater tbh

mellon_collie 04-5-2021 08:46 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4758688)
No fancy colored wagonomics post on my phone

sunfan for now

looks like very standard wagonomics post. Could be someone rushed trying to catch up, or just an easy post to make to look busy

roundbox 04-5-2021 08:47 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by mellon_collie (Post 4758690)
if they peaked yesterday, what made them fall since?

less posts like that (yesterday's peak) and more posts like the interactions today between you/subaru, and a little you/me

FreezinIce 04-5-2021 08:50 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Checking the fg wagon #1

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 (Post 4758125)
FG get in here. You wanted Vendetta to play and you are absent.

Damn. You really rode this vote till eod after moving her up to null later. Didnt progress the read past that. Wanna uhh... explain that?

FreezinIce 04-5-2021 08:50 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by mellon_collie (Post 4758692)
looks like very standard wagonomics post. Could be someone rushed trying to catch up, or just an easy post to make to look busy

If its so easy why dont u do it

Actually better question why didnt anyone do it before now

Charu 04-5-2021 08:52 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by mellon_collie (Post 4758467)
you're talking to yourself too much and about hypotheticals that cloud up your way of thinking

Not to defend, but I still am going by this post where I stated I liked the interaction between Shadow and Mellon.

Felt raw, why would a wolf tell someone to stop thinking about hypotheticals and psyche themselves out? Seems like something you'd help instigate, not snuff it in the butt.

Charu 04-5-2021 08:52 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4758695)
If its so easy why dont u do it

Actually better question why didnt anyone do it before now

...I mean... I did say one wolf was PROBABLY in the 4-way KitB and I still firmly say that's bugkid, buuuuuut....................

roundbox 04-5-2021 08:55 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
I'm digging freezin so far

mellon_collie 04-5-2021 08:56 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4758694)
Damn. You really rode this vote till eod after moving her up to null later. Didnt progress the read past that. Wanna uhh... explain that?

I really didn't like the FG wagon in general and feel bad if my scum lean contributed to it. Would love to hear Lewdy's response to this

Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4758695)
If its so easy why dont u do it

Actually better question why didnt anyone do it before now

I guess I thought it but just didn't say it, but also it seems kinda self-evident

FreezinIce 04-5-2021 08:58 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by mellon_collie (Post 4758699)
I really didn't like the FG wagon in general and feel bad if my scum lean contributed to it. Would love to hear Lewdy's response to this



I guess I thought it but just didn't say it, but also it seems kinda self-evident

U thought that sunfan was sus due to the wagons? I havnt really read the entire thread in depth, did u mention it somewhere?

roundbox 04-5-2021 09:02 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
I'm expressing a small desire to vote sunfan, but he's got too many votes on him at the moment

ffa's thread presence satisfies me. I think he's currently off the table again for me

mellon_collie 04-5-2021 09:04 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4758700)
U thought that sunfan was sus due to the wagons? I havnt really read the entire thread in depth, did u mention it somewhere?

I meant my own version of wagonomics which I thought about but did not say, because I thought it would be obvious. Then called you out for making your opinion known LOL

I thought the FG wagon was sus as hell. The earlier kitb wagon, I wouldn't put much thought into. People were just messing around with votes still at that point and it doesn't seem important

tn5421 04-5-2021 09:04 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
You're really townreading FreezinIce over a forced 3-way KITB survivalism vote with fake VCA? Is that really the route we're taking right now?

Charu 04-5-2021 09:04 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4758701)
ffa's thread presence satisfies me. I think he's currently off the table again for me

Bruh...

He made two posts in the last hour and now you like him?

flashflash account 04-5-2021 09:05 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4758701)
I'm expressing a small desire to vote sunfan, but he's got too many votes on him at the moment

ffa's thread presence satisfies me. I think he's currently off the table again for me

pocket attempt denied


haku's was allowed tho, forgot to mention that

Charu 04-5-2021 09:05 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Or rather, liked his presence

roundbox 04-5-2021 09:05 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4758705)
pocket attempt denied


haku's was allowed tho, forgot to mention that

pocket implies I'm a wolf
u wolfreadin me d00d??

flashflash account 04-5-2021 09:07 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4758707)
pocket implies I'm a wolf
u wolfreadin me d00d??

p sure there's one in fg wagon

roundbox 04-5-2021 09:07 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4758708)
p sure there's one in fg wagon

that's a good thing it's sunfan then

flashflash account 04-5-2021 09:08 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4758704)
Bruh...

He made two posts in the last hour and now you like him?

yeah for real like
I'm barely here why do you like me today rofl

FreezinIce 04-5-2021 09:09 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by tn5421 (Post 4758703)
You're really townreading FreezinIce over a forced 3-way KITB survivalism vote with fake VCA? Is that really the route we're taking right now?

Yes

FreezinIce 04-5-2021 09:09 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
You sound mad tn. Am i getting under your skin somehow?

roundbox 04-5-2021 09:10 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
sunfan isn't even here
BOOOOOOOO

tn5421 04-5-2021 09:11 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4758712)
You sound mad tn. Am i getting under your skin somehow?

If you scumread me, why don't you just say so instead of carefully wording your way around it

flashflash account 04-5-2021 09:12 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
I really like that most people here stay visible
too many ZDers go invisible, always felt a little bit like cheating to me
although I've never had to deal with "who's online" angleshooting

roundbox 04-5-2021 09:12 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
my frame of reference for this game is limited because I was unable to read it for most of today. recency bias.
let me rephrase and say "I'm glad ffa is here for eod and posting about the game"

FreezinIce 04-5-2021 09:13 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by tn5421 (Post 4758703)
fake VCA

Pretty rude ngl

mellon_collie 04-5-2021 09:14 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4758717)
Pretty rude ngl

what does fake VCA mean

FreezinIce 04-5-2021 09:16 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by tn5421 (Post 4758714)
If you scumread me, why don't you just say so instead of carefully wording your way around it

How about u read my posts instead?

I heavily town read u on my opening post

Doesn't mean i don't think your being a sourpuss

Next time u post a huge wallpost ill call it fake without elaboration so u can know how it feels

flashflash account 04-5-2021 09:17 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
wondering if tn is a flow hydra

FreezinIce 04-5-2021 09:18 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by mellon_collie (Post 4758718)
what does fake VCA mean



Think it's related to this somehow...

FreezinIce 04-5-2021 09:19 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
That was a lot bigger than i thought id be. Oops

Hakulyte 04-5-2021 09:20 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
I'm guessing VCA = Vote Count Analysis.

Speaking of which, it would be nice to have a votecount.

mellon_collie 04-5-2021 09:20 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4758721)
Think it's related to this somehow...

stop messing with me

WHAT DOES IT MEAN

mellon_collie 04-5-2021 09:20 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4758723)
I'm guessing VCA = Vote Count Analysis.

Speaking of which, it would be nice to have a votecount.

<3 thank you haku

roundbox 04-5-2021 09:21 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by mellon_collie (Post 4758724)
stop messing with me

WHAT DOES IT MEAN

fake vote count analysis

tn5421 04-5-2021 09:21 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
You lurk all day and come back a couple of hours before deadline.
You point at people that are a threat to scum and say "they're trying to hard to be wolves" as an attempt to throw shade on otherwise relatively solid town reads.
You pre-supply an excuse for why 'you cant contribute'.
You post useless wagon 'analysis'; a combination of IIoA and unsupported guessing, and then intentionally attempting to recreate the same situation you 'analyzed' to increase your odds of survival, since YOU are on the wall this time.
More potshots thrown at relatively consensus-town shadowgod10
You throw more shade on me for daring to question your motives for your IIoA vca post.

In summary, you are my choice of yeet today, and it now has nothing to do with your previous lack of activity. Eat rope.

Shadow_God_10 04-5-2021 09:21 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4758694)
Checking the fg wagon #1



Damn. You really rode this vote till eod after moving her up to null later. Didnt progress the read past that. Wanna uhh... explain that?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 (Post 4758233)
My brain wants to think she's wolf because of trauma, I guess

Pretty much this. Every time I ISO FG now my brain just defaults to wolf

I wasn't present for EOD yesterday either, and just forgot about it.

I get that's not a very good explanation, but that's all I got.

FreezinIce 04-5-2021 09:22 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by tn5421 (Post 4758727)
You lurk all day and come back a couple of hours before deadline.
You point at people that are a threat to scum and say "they're trying to hard to be wolves" as an attempt to throw shade on otherwise relatively solid town reads.
You pre-supply an excuse for why 'you cant contribute'.
You post useless wagon 'analysis'; a combination of IIoA and unsupported guessing, and then intentionally attempting to recreate the same situation you 'analyzed' to increase your odds of survival, since YOU are on the wall this time.
More potshots thrown at relatively consensus-town shadowgod10
You throw more shade on me for daring to question your motives for your IIoA vca post.

In summary, you are my choice of yeet today, and it now has nothing to do with your previous lack of activity. Eat rope.

Ok

tn5421 04-5-2021 09:22 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
It's a fake analysis post because there's no actual analysis going on. You wanted to vote someone to make a 3-way KITB, so you bent your 'analysis' to produce the result you wanted

tn5421 04-5-2021 09:23 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
You deliberately waited until as late in the day as possible to do so in order to make flash wagoning you for openwolfing as unappealing as possible

FreezinIce 04-5-2021 09:23 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Also i didn't say like any of that but ok

You got the quotes to back up those bold statements?

And could u dumb that down i couldn't read the last half of that

tn5421 04-5-2021 09:24 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
No, I think I'd rather double down instead.

You can either yeet FreezinIce today, or you can yeet me.

roundbox 04-5-2021 09:24 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4758720)
wondering if tn is a flow hydra

low chance given his signature is quoting lord_carbo
anyone who has been on ffr a long time knows that zoomers from flow would have no idea who carbo is

@Lewdy:
why are you super townreading raeko already? can you give me a little detail on that?

mellon_collie 04-5-2021 09:25 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by tn5421 (Post 4758733)
No, I think I'd rather double down instead.

You can either yeet FreezinIce today, or you can yeet me.

what the hell lol

we can yeet whoever we want sit the hell down now

FreezinIce 04-5-2021 09:25 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
I did roast shadow cause that vote was terrible. If u don't agree then i guess you are a fan of terrible votes

FreezinIce 04-5-2021 09:26 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by tn5421 (Post 4758733)
No, I think I'd rather double down instead.

You can either yeet FreezinIce today, or you can yeet me.

Wow... you pulled a me and asked for a thunderdome.

Lol!


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:03 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright FlashFlashRevolution