Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG 190: Written in Blood and Betrayal - Game Thread (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=151416)

MixMasterLar 11-7-2019 10:08 PM

Re: TWG 190: Written in Blood and Betrayal - Game Thread

@ FFA

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4701808)
there's always a wolf in angel/shadowgod/poptart

Please explain this in more detail, since we now have the time

Also I wouldn't lock DBP in as town yet but unless he drops from the planet he's pretty fucking town.

flashflash account 11-7-2019 10:08 PM

oh, to answer your question from EOD-
DADV means Dead Air, Dead Villager
since there wasn't any EOD movement it meant wolves were either AFK or fine with the status quo
I even offered the CFD onto raeko which was politely declined, so he was probably flipping town

flashflash account 11-7-2019 10:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4701868)
@ FFA

Please explain this in more detail, since we now have the time

Also I wouldn't lock DBP in as town yet but unless he drops from the planet he's pretty fucking town.

literally just because all three were not voting
I think statistically the odds are astronomically low that all three are town

MixMasterLar 11-7-2019 10:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4701867)
raeko

can't wait to see wayward catch up, i'm suss of shadowgod now, that's about it

What's suspect about Shadow God again?

flashflash account 11-7-2019 10:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4701871)
What's suspect about Shadow God again?

he called me out for calling him out Kappa

also his more reserved play is weirding me out, I'm seeing it as him just trying to lay low, not stir the pot, and not get caught

MixMasterLar 11-7-2019 10:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4701870)

4 where not voting and Xel had unvoted, although I see why you would exclude him

I guess I don't disagree, necessarily; FFR always has trouble with at least one wolf not playing the game.

flashflash account 11-7-2019 10:13 PM

really sad that xel died over like backpack or someone, he was such an easy town read
I still like the kappa/backpack/lar/storn/me town circle though

MixMasterLar 11-7-2019 10:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4701872)

also his more reserved play is weirding me out, I'm seeing it as him just trying to lay low, not stir the pot, and not get caught

Calling you out =/= wolfy tho

He just plays reserved, I'm pretty sure. The call out to Kappa was good, I'm not interested in entertaining him for EoD

flashflash account 11-7-2019 10:15 PM

I mean that kappa as in I'm joking lol, not talking about 123kappa3

MixMasterLar 11-7-2019 10:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4701874)
really sad that xel died over like backpack or someone, he was such an easy town read
I still like the kappa/backpack/lar/storn/me town circle though

???

Lets say I have reason to believe you're town at the moment.

You're gonna have to sell me on Kappa and Storn, especially Storn.

flashflash account 11-7-2019 10:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4701877)
???

Lets say I have reason to believe you're town at the moment.

You're gonna have to sell me on Kappa and Storn, especially Storn.

let's call storn more of a feeling
I have citations for kappa

MixMasterLar 11-7-2019 10:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4701876)
I mean that kappa as in I'm joking lol, not talking about 123kappa3

kk fair 'nuff

Reserved comment stands tho, lets look elsewhere

Prssure on Raeko is good

I think Charu needs to explain his D0 play because it basically all amounted to getting Riot to seal his faith and the flip makes that look gross

Need more from Storn, Kappa, Zenith, and I guess Wayward.

MixMasterLar 11-7-2019 10:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4701878)
let's call storn more of a feeling
I have citations for kappa

Coolbeans, lets see them

Death Stranding installed now so I'm actually gonna dip but post them and I promise I read them first thing when I get back on here.

After everyone checks in I'll probably do fresh reads before bed

flashflash account 11-7-2019 10:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 123kappa3 (Post 4701483)
First take so far is storn, mml, xel are town reads.
Flash Flash is in the middle

(idk why but shadow looks like wolf again but actually trying to not try hard but im super biased on this so i dont even believe myself at this point.)

Riots reads list is fine I guess its pretty useless but does spark conversation. Based on his reads I dont like his wolf reads at all because there about storn voting himself, and funny voting t force. In no way do i think that reads list makes him a wolf tho.

I do think charu might be wolf. which kind of does make riot a wolf. But other then that I have no other opinions.

(spaceballs was great but besides the iconic parts the rest kind of drags on a little :P . )

here it is
the important part is the logic behind riot's read list, just reads as genuine to me, I think he's pure

flashflash account 11-7-2019 10:22 PM

I watched some death stranding
it's a movie with bits of gameplay attached
b i t s

storn42 11-7-2019 10:24 PM

honestly, thats a shit EoD i wish i could've been there for.

storn42 11-7-2019 10:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Riotpolice (Post 4701713)
My ears feel funny....

Shadow_God:

You...haven't even given me a reason why you are going to vote for me....
Hasn't posted anything of value yet to me. A lot of fluff. Be careful of this one.

honestly looking at it, i think riot might be right about shadow here.

storn42 11-7-2019 10:32 PM

i'll post more later when i can have full focus on the game

Charu 11-7-2019 10:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4701879)
I think Charu needs to explain his D0 play because it basically all amounted to getting Riot to seal his faith and the flip makes that look gross

*click*

It's all for entertainment, of course!

Charu 11-7-2019 10:35 PM

How tragic Riot turned out town, but that's all for the best since the gentleman did state they lied about their initial reads list! Keep that contestant around and our adversaries would've surely used him against the good boys and girls with full force!

Charu 11-7-2019 10:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by storn42 (Post 4701883)
honestly, thats a shit EoD i wish i could've been there for.

[Gasp]

It seems Mr. Storn Fourty-Two is not a big fan of the current events!

Is it due to the flip?

Is it due to the interactions?

Is it due to lack of strong counter-wagons?

Maybe someone didn't say a magic word!?

Find out when our dear friend becomes available!

Shadow_God_10 11-7-2019 10:47 PM

Well fuck. Xel's dead. Okay let's get this trash heap of a brain moving.

Kappa: Now that Riot has flipped town, where do you stand regarding Charu? Do you still intend to go solely after him?

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4701808)
there's always a wolf in angel/shadowgod/poptart

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4701815)
no it doesn't, all three are null?

FFA: I was referring to your very first reads list where you had myself as a wolf lean, Raeko as a wolf lean, and someone else as a wolf lean (I can't be fucked to check who the third person was). I noticed your second reads list has the second pairing you made as all null so I guess we're both correct on what we were getting at?

Shadow_God_10 11-7-2019 10:52 PM

Also welcome to Zenith and Wayward! *waves happily*

Charu 11-7-2019 10:53 PM

As for I!

...It is currently way past my bed time! Sorry for the brief segment ladies and gentleman, but don't worry! We're not going anywhere, stay tune for the next segment of:

ℱ𝓇𝒾ℯ𝓃𝒹𝓈 𝒰𝓃𝒹ℯ𝓇𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓃𝒹𝒾𝓃ℊ 𝒞ℴ𝓁𝓁𝒶𝒷ℴ𝓇𝒶𝓉ℯ 𝒦𝓃ℴ𝓌𝓁ℯ𝒹ℊℯ

You could also shorten it if you like!

mellon_collie 11-7-2019 10:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4701888)
How tragic Riot turned out town

Shadow_God_10 11-7-2019 10:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4701895)
As for I!

...It is currently way past my bed time! Sorry for the brief segment ladies and gentleman, but don't worry! We're not going anywhere, stay tune for the next segment of:

ℱ𝓇𝒾ℯ𝓃𝒹𝓈 𝒰𝓃𝒹ℯ𝓇𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓃𝒹𝒾𝓃ℊ 𝒞ℴ𝓁𝓁𝒶𝒷ℴ𝓇𝒶𝓉ℯ 𝒦𝓃ℴ𝓌𝓁ℯ𝒹ℊℯ

You could also shorten it if you like!

I support the motion of calling this game F.U.C.K tbh. It describes how I feel right now to the letter

Shadow_God_10 11-7-2019 10:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mellon_collie (Post 4701896)

What's up Rae? any thoughts on this particular statement?

flashflash account 11-7-2019 11:19 PM

:crab: game is dead :crab:

wake me up when wayward comes

123kappa3 11-7-2019 11:20 PM

Charu has said nothing important so far and says his d0 was for entertainment. I cant stand this. either charu is wolf or unhelpful town. Charu's meme play is super annoying and because he isnt really helping and just making things more confusing Id vote them easy. As for actually being a wolf I dont have a clear read. His confusing meme play looks wolfy, On top of that him saying d0 was entirely meme is a lie and everyone knows it. So like idk either hes playing the worst game in the world or hes wolf either way Id vote him. Shadow looks bad but again im super biased. I dont like shadow because it really seems like they are just sitting back and going after small and easy reads with out too much responsibilty I guess. Mellon collie looks a little better maybe not that great to go after right now. Idk flashflash kind of looks bad because riot flips town but, there also playing pretty town. So I guess what I want is charu to give reads and not meme the fk out of the reads. I also want shadow to give some kind of thought process of where they are at. Idk what to ask flash flash right now but i am suspect a little not for any good reason tho exept for riot flipping town. Funny is kind of wierd because they try harded for a second then left and people were okay with that which I find wierd.

Shadow_God_10 11-8-2019 12:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 123kappa3 (Post 4701901)
Charu has said nothing important so far and says his d0 was for entertainment. I cant stand this. either charu is wolf or unhelpful town. Charu's meme play is super annoying and because he isnt really helping and just making things more confusing Id vote them easy. As for actually being a wolf I dont have a clear read. His confusing meme play looks wolfy, On top of that him saying d0 was entirely meme is a lie and everyone knows it. So like idk either hes playing the worst game in the world or hes wolf either way Id vote him. Shadow looks bad but again im super biased. I dont like shadow because it really seems like they are just sitting back and going after small and easy reads with out too much responsibilty I guess. Mellon collie looks a little better maybe not that great to go after right now. Idk flashflash kind of looks bad because riot flips town but, there also playing pretty town. So I guess what I want is charu to give reads and not meme the fk out of the reads. I also want shadow to give some kind of thought process of where they are at. Idk what to ask flash flash right now but i am suspect a little not for any good reason tho exept for riot flipping town. Funny is kind of wierd because they try harded for a second then left and people were okay with that which I find wierd.

Okay so based on what I've gathered from your wall of doom here is that you DO intend to chase feathers on a bird that's getting on your nerves. Perfect. Not exactly the answer I was hoping to get but I'll take what I can get.

As for me sitting back, yeah I guess it could be looked at that way. I always hate D0 as I do/say stupid shit which results in me shoving my foot down my throat. So now that we've got a couple flips going I'll be getting my ass in gear don't worry.

MixMasterLar 11-8-2019 01:38 AM

Ok just let me leave this here for now

Charu

I don't have the time this coming week to play this game that much and I ain't interested in wasting it watching you dodge questions and roleplay.

---

Death Stranding is....it's not boring, and I'm intrigued. I'm tempted to say it's good but it really depends on where all this is heading. It is absolutely 90% a movie and 10% walking simulator though. I don't think this will be a mainstream success (even though the preorders already sold mainstream success numbers) but it's my brand of pretentious and weird so I think I'm going to be along for the ride

Shadow_God_10 11-8-2019 02:52 AM

Funnygurl- Forgot about me. Didn't really make a whole lot of noise other than agreeing with the now very dead Xel about Riot's weird ass list, then dipped out. Not enough info for a Red/Green

Kappa- Boy oh boy. Nearly 1/2 of your posts are you tunneling hundreds of feet underground after Charu. It's extremely aggressive tunneling as well, and, like I mentioned early on is almost the same as when he rolled wolf previously. I really hope this doesn't become a trend for you/Charu. Slight wolf lean

DBP- Ate his spinach and became EOD Popeye again. We've all seen him do this from Wolf/Town perspective so that alone is NAI. The content looked nice and sparked discussions. Town lean

FFA- Why do you always look red to me? It could be mental bias because previous games I've read/played in you've rolled wolf, and I've never seen Town FFA. You're dancing around though and not answering questions directed towards statements from what I've observed, which seems slightly scummy to me. Slight wolf lean

Raeko- If I'm going purely by my reads list your DBP vote is....questionable. I DO like the interactions between you and others as bonus points so I'm stuck in the middle with you. Null

Storn- That spicy take of yours puts you under a microscope if we all come around to the consensus that Charu is town due to the Riot green flip. The only other thing of note here is the "do we kill inactives D0?" discussion that came about midway through the phase. Slight wolf lean

Charu- I...I don't know what you're doing honestly. The F.U.C.K. Show is amusing but having us all participate ain't doing you many favours as one "contestant" is already out to pluck your feathers. I'm hoping you'll cut the act and get a little serious as we chug along. Null for now.

The two slots for Psycho/Poptart are reset but didn't have much anyway.

Shadow_God_10 11-8-2019 03:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4701870)

Umm... What? I mean I can understand slinging shit to see if it sticks but... really? THAT was your reason for the pairing? Is that the ONLY reason?

Shadow_God_10 11-8-2019 04:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4701872)

I do tend to test the waters before I go swimming, yes. Doesn't anyone look before they leap on this site?

Shadow_God_10 11-8-2019 04:25 AM

Side question here: is a combination of One shot vigilante and Serial Killer a thing? or are they interchangeable?

Charu 11-8-2019 07:48 AM

*SNAP*

GOoooooooooOD MORNING EVERYONE!

Looks like while on break we have some new developments!

Quote:

Charu has said nothing important so far and says his d0 was for entertainment. I cant stand this. either charu is wolf or unhelpful town. Charu's meme play is super annoying and because he isnt really helping and just making things more confusing Id vote them easy. As for actually being a wolf I dont have a clear read. His confusing meme play looks wolfy, On top of that him saying d0 was entirely meme is a lie and everyone knows it. So like idk either hes playing the worst game in the world or hes wolf either way Id vote him.

Shadow looks bad but again im super biased. I dont like shadow because it really seems like they are just sitting back and going after small and easy reads with out too much responsibilty I guess. Mellon collie looks a little better maybe not that great to go after right now.

Idk flashflash kind of looks bad because riot flips town but, there also playing pretty town. So I guess what I want is charu to give reads and not meme the fk out of the reads. I also want shadow to give some kind of thought process of where they are at. Idk what to ask flash flash right now but i am suspect a little not for any good reason tho exept for riot flipping town. Funny is kind of wierd because they try harded for a second then left and people were okay with that which I find wierd.

After a little fixing for better legibility, looks like Mr. Kappa is hyper focused on yours truly! I can almost feel the heat and hatred our friend's speech in regards! How absolutely wonderful! This surely will spice up the entertainment for the audience!

[Clap!

Keep that up and you might become a star yourself, champ!

...Speaking of bad press...

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4701905)
Ok just let me leave this here for now

Charu

I don't have the time this coming week to play this game that much and I ain't interested in wasting it watching you dodge questions and roleplay.

I'm not dodging any question! It really was for entertainment!

Oh, and I suppose there was another reason.

[Pose!]

What if I told you
that-it was mostly Riot?
Would you believe me
if they were in-a bind!

That read list they gave
So early and so confused?
Made so much attention that they were screwed!
(They were screwed!)

What if I told you
that-there was no hope?
When they admitted
To cause a big forgery!

It was~
at that point~
where the deed was done and he got the yoink!
(Got the yoink!)

[Bow]

In other words if you can't comprehend, then it was a necessity regardless of what I truly thought despite my statement of our friend, Riot being a bad lad! Yours truly not casting a vote was merely another step for me to see what the poor fellow had to say. Unfortunately they did not state anything of important beyond leaving behind another reads!

The vote later on was more of an insurance since Mr. Kappa over there was considering voting for contestant Flashflash, which isn't a bad choice, but it wasn't his time to join the crowds!

inDheart 11-8-2019 08:00 AM

Votes from post 394 to post 437
Night in 37:59:13

---
  • Votes -- Lynch -- Voters
  • 1 -- mellon_collie -- flashflash account (13)
  • 1 -- Charu -- MixMasterLar (9)
  • 9 -- not voting -- _Zenith_ (0), 123kappa3 (1), Charu (5), DaBackpack (0), Funnygurl555 (0), mellon_collie (1), Shadow_God_10 (9), storn42 (3), Wayward Vagabond (0)

Shadow_God_10 11-8-2019 08:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4701913)
*SNAP*

GOoooooooooOD MORNING EVERYONE!

Looks like while on break we have some new developments!

After a little fixing for better legibility, looks like Mr. Kappa is hyper focused on yours truly! I can almost feel the heat and hatred our friend's speech in regards! How absolutely wonderful! This surely will spice up the entertainment for the audience!

[Clap!

Keep that up and you might become a star yourself, champ!

...Speaking of bad press...

I'm not dodging any question! It really was for entertainment!

Oh, and I suppose there was another reason.

[Pose!]

What if I told you
that-it was mostly Riot?
Would you believe me
if they were in-a bind!

That read list they gave
So early and so confused?
Made so much attention that they were screwed!
(They were screwed!)

What if I told you
that-there was no hope?
When they admitted
To cause a big forgery!

It was~
at that point~
where the deed was done and he got the yoink!
(Got the yoink!)

[Bow]

In other words if you can't comprehend, then it was a necessity regardless of what I truly thought despite my statement of our friend, Riot being a bad lad! Yours truly not casting a vote was merely another step for me to see what the poor fellow had to say. Unfortunately they did not state anything of important beyond leaving behind another reads!

The vote later on was more of an insurance since Mr. Kappa over there was considering voting for contestant Flashflash, which isn't a bad choice, but it wasn't his time to join the crowds!

*GROOOOANNNN* At least his megaphone still works. Or headset. Or microphone. Or whatever it is he's using to squawk at the masses

I mean... Riot kinda shot himself in the face with that list but to me it looked like you were hinting towards the "Death of Riot" a few times early on...

I could just be going insane and thinking WAYYYY too much into this.

Charu 11-8-2019 08:13 AM

Also as a special update, I'm surprised while I was away no one made mention of important facts!

THIS JUST IN~~~

Since only one unforunate soul perished in the night, there's a lot of "what if's" that are in play, but fret not my loving audience!

If there was some kind of block that happened, please present your case now for the rest of the contestants! It's only natural a good citizen would announce that they blocked someone in the hopes that it did block a nasty bullet to the cranium. Even if the block isn't on our, now audience member, Xelnya!

But be warned, there's a good chance one of adversaries could do the same thing and look a lot better for an undisclosed amount of time!

Let me explain this one, ladies and gentlemen~

Lets bring up everyone's favorite sub-segment:

Mechanics and You

Right, if you haven't paid attention to the mechanics in this game, or at the very least the potential roles that could be in the game, then me summarize an important one in this setup.

Town and Wolf Roleblocker

Specifically, lets look at the possible Anti-Town roles!

Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4701328)
Antitown Roles
TTTTTTT = Mafia 1-Shot Roleblocker + Mafia Godfather, Serial Killer

TTTTTT = Mafia 1-Shot Role Cop + Mafia Godfather

TTTTT = Mafia 1-Shot Role Cop + Mafia Godfather, Serial Killer

TTTT = Mafia 1-Shot Role Cop + Mafia Roleblocker + Mafia Godfather

TTT = Mafia Role Cop + Mafia Roleblocker + Mafia Godfather, Serial Killer

TT = Mafia Role Cop + Mafia Roleblocker + Mafia Godfather

T = Mafia Role Cop + Mafia Roleblocker + Mafia Godfather, Serial Killer

0 Ts = 2 Mafia Role Cops + Mafia Roleblocker

There's more possibilities where one of our adversaries is a blocker rather than the hundreds of probably combinations that one of the good boys and girls did. Which is why I propose the contestant who blocked anything to come out.

If the opposite party, or still that possible third party, would like to come out and try their luck with a gamble that may or may not fail as more information is unveiled, then I say feel free to cash in on a quick buck as they say!

flashflash account 11-8-2019 08:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 (Post 4701907)
Umm... What? I mean I can understand slinging shit to see if it sticks but... really? THAT was your reason for the pairing? Is that the ONLY reason?

I don't think there needs to be another reason, do you?

Shadow_God_10 11-8-2019 08:15 AM

Also Charu: for the sake of hilarity and pissing off Kappa can you do your reads game show style.

flashflash account 11-8-2019 08:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 (Post 4701906)

FFA- Why do you always look red to me? It could be mental bias because previous games I've read/played in you've rolled wolf, and I've never seen Town FFA. You're dancing around though and not answering questions directed towards statements from what I've observed, which seems slightly scummy to me. Slight wolf lean

I'd be surprised if this is true because I very rarely roll wolf compared to a typical ratio

Charu 11-8-2019 08:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 (Post 4701917)
*GROOOOANNNN* At least his megaphone still works. Or headset. Or microphone. Or whatever it is he's using to squawk at the masses

I mean... Riot kinda shot himself in the face with that list but to me it looked like you were hinting towards the "Death of Riot" a few times early on...

I could just be going insane and thinking WAYYYY too much into this.

You're free to believe what you want to believe, Mr. Shadow.

I'll leave this quote here though:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4701440)
Mr. Riot, was it? Pardon for the intruding question, but what on earth are you talking about? The audience would love to know!

This was directly after Mr. Riot posted the early reads. Unfortunately they didn't clarify anything beyond those reads until they ultimately came back at the end of the phase! I was only doing my part, not leading towards an untimely death!

I may have helped in that regard though along the way!

flashflash account 11-8-2019 08:19 AM

Quote:

Can you explain to me what in your mind makes me look bad from the riot flip? Super concise answer please

Shadow_God_10 11-8-2019 08:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4701921)
I'd be surprised if this is true because I very rarely roll wolf compared to a typical ratio

Granted I've only read one game and played one game with you, it is actually 100% true. You rolled wolf both times and back to back to boot. TWG 186 and TWG 187 were the games if you want a reference.

flashflash account 11-8-2019 08:22 AM

Quote:

Charu- I...I don't know what you're doing honestly. The F.U.C.K. Show is amusing but having us all participate ain't doing you many favours as one "contestant" is already out to pluck your feathers. I'm hoping you'll cut the act and get a little serious as we chug along. Null for now.

Riddle me this
Why would someone tell someone to stop role-playing and give them a null read, then request that they continue to roleplay when forming a reads list

flashflash account 11-8-2019 08:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 (Post 4701924)
Granted I've only read one game and played one game with you, it is actually 100% true. You rolled wolf both times and back to back to boot. TWG 186 and TWG 187 were the games if you want a reference.

Oh so all one games you played with me I rolled wolf
This makes more sense

Shadow_God_10 11-8-2019 08:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4701922)
You're free to believe what you want to believe, Mr. Shadow.

I'll leave this quote here though:

This was directly after Mr. Riot posted the early reads. Unfortunately they didn't clarify anything beyond those reads until they ultimately came back at the end of the phase! I was only doing my part, not leading towards an untimely death!

I may have helped in that regard though along the way!

Oh you naughty bird. Okay let me ask you something my avian amigo! Would you be so kind as to educate the masses as to where you stand with everyone? The world is waiting to hear your press conference and commercial breaks are short on supply my friend

flashflash account 11-8-2019 08:27 AM

Quote:

Funnygurl- Forgot about me. Didn't really make a whole lot of noise other than agreeing with the now very dead Xel about Riot's weird ass list, then dipped out. Not enough info for a Red/Green

Kappa- Boy oh boy. Nearly 1/2 of your posts are you tunneling hundreds of feet underground after Charu. It's extremely aggressive tunneling as well, and, like I mentioned early on is almost the same as when he rolled wolf previously. I really hope this doesn't become a trend for you/Charu. Slight wolf lean

DBP- Ate his spinach and became EOD Popeye again. We've all seen him do this from Wolf/Town perspective so that alone is NAI. The content looked nice and sparked discussions. Town lean

Raeko- If I'm going purely by my reads list your DBP vote is....questionable. I DO like the interactions between you and others as bonus points so I'm stuck in the middle with you. Null

Storn- That spicy take of yours puts you under a microscope if we all come around to the consensus that Charu is town due to the Riot green flip. The only other thing of note here is the "do we kill inactives D0?" discussion that came about midway through the phase. Slight wolf lean

Why are all reads here leans at best

Rephrase your storn read for me pls I'm a dumdum

Can you grab some interactions that you thought looked good for raeko?

What of backpack' s eod content pinged you most?

Why does storn have a wolf lean yet funnygurl with a similar play pattern yesterday got a null lean?

Shadow_God_10 11-8-2019 08:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4701925)
Riddle me this
Why would someone tell someone to stop role-playing and give them a null read, then request that they continue to roleplay when forming a reads list

Oh that's not hard!

The answer to that is:Just because I WANT something from our feathered friend never means I'm going to GET what I want. So if he's going to continue the charade he may as well make it entertaining for us, you know?

Shadow_God_10 11-8-2019 08:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4701928)
Why are all reads here leans at best

Rephrase your storn read for me pls I'm a dumdum

Can you grab some interactions that you thought looked good for raeko?

What of backpack' s eod content pinged you most?

Why does storn have a wolf lean yet funnygurl with a similar play pattern yesterday got a null lean?

The Storn read is a spicy take from him that I'm taking VERY literally. So what I mean by this is that Storn said if Riot= wolf Charu must = wolf. With the information we have now, we can all see that as an inconsistency from what the facts have shown us.

The main thing I'll say about Raeko is her defense from your accusation. It looked pretty good to me in terms of interaction. She wanted you to give her more input. She wanted more information that only you could have provided because it was YOUR accusation if you feel me "Liking a list that was bad = Let's lynch her" seemed to be your main reason for a lynch I believe? You even doubled down and offered a fucking Chinese Fire Drill on her when Riot was basically dead in the water and some of you guys thought he was wolfing. She asked Kappa questions, questions that he (Kappa) had no answer for. One that stands out is asking Kappa why he wouldn't vote for people he thought felt weird (or something to that effect) I believe she also got into a near spat with DBP near EOD when she voted him, to which I felt was weird.

As for DBP stuff I'd need to get on my laptop and I'm falling asleep right now

Funnygurl just kinda... fell off the map and didn't seem as weird to me

Also most people are SLIGHT leans because we're so early into the game, new information can be provided, new facts come to light and reads are set to change based on those top factors. I would rather not set someone in concrete at this point in time because to me it's too early for anything of that scale

Shadow_God_10 11-8-2019 08:47 AM

Top factors should be *two factors. Apologies.

123kappa3 11-8-2019 09:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4701923)
Can you explain to me what in your mind makes me look bad from the riot flip? Super concise answer please

You pushed riot very fast based on reads list. Then you gave a null to MML ( I still dont know why you read MML as null ).

riots reads list I dont think was the most damning thing in the world. I think how he explained himself is what damned him.

I just want to watch you because you have been playing pretty town other then this.

mellon_collie 11-8-2019 09:31 AM

my DBP vote was pure gut, and I wanted to vote for someone different because I didn't believe in the Riot lynch so I wanted to put forth another option

why are you tunneling me FFA?

mellon_collie 11-8-2019 09:32 AM

or is this just the classic FFA OMGUS since my vote ended up on you yesterday?

flashflash account 11-8-2019 09:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mellon_collie (Post 4701935)
or is this just the classic FFA OMGUS since my vote ended up on you yesterday?

hard for it to be omgus since I nabbed you first

flashflash account 11-8-2019 09:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 123kappa3 (Post 4701933)
You pushed riot very fast based on reads list. Then you gave a null to MML ( I still dont know why you read MML as null ).

riots reads list I dont think was the most damning thing in the world. I think how he explained himself is what damned him.

I just want to watch you because you have been playing pretty town other then this.

how does my push differ from xel, storn, charu, mml, etc who also called riotpolice out on the read list?

What things have I done that strike you as playing pretty town?

flashflash account 11-8-2019 09:55 AM

I have to admit that shadowgod's answers are pretty satisfactory
they're over the top and super theatery but that's just how shadowgod normally sounds imo

flashflash account 11-8-2019 10:13 AM

I could iso a few players or something bleh
lot of effort though

I want a chance to interact with zenith and wayward primarily

mellon_collie 11-8-2019 10:24 AM

maybe effort is a good thing?

mellon_collie 11-8-2019 10:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4701937)
hard for it to be omgus since I nabbed you first

the fact that Riot flipped town and you still voted me with no change of your way of thinking when your "read" of me was based off my read of Riot

seems pretty OMGUS to me

flashflash account 11-8-2019 10:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mellon_collie (Post 4701942)
the fact that Riot flipped town and you still voted me with no change of your way of thinking when your "read" of me was based off my read of Riot

seems pretty OMGUS to me

that's... not what it means

but my vote on you doesn't necessarily have a lot to do with riot's read list itself
if your reaction had been to any number of bad posts, I would have disliked it in the same way

I think you liking it shouldn't be a thing
the only really defensible thing for you imo is that you say stupid stuff as town sometimes, like when you thought I was a wolf in the turbo where I shot a wolf D1
I gave you a pass for this before and it burned me in the other C9ff, so not happening again sorry

mellon_collie 11-8-2019 10:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4701943)
that's... not what it means

but my vote on you doesn't necessarily have a lot to do with riot's read list itself
if your reaction had been to any number of bad posts, I would have disliked it in the same way

I think you liking it shouldn't be a thing
the only really defensible thing for you imo is that you say stupid stuff as town sometimes, like when you thought I was a wolf in the turbo where I shot a wolf D1
I gave you a pass for this before and it burned me in the other C9ff, so not happening again sorry

so you think me liking a reads list that a confirmed town made (a reads list that was used as ammunition for a mislynch against him) just "shouldn't be a thing"

alright then

mellon_collie 11-8-2019 10:38 AM

that literally makes no sense btw do you have anything against me that doesn't involve that single post I made?

mellon_collie 11-8-2019 10:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4701943)

what was so bad about riot's list exactly, looking at it from the perspective that we know he is town?

and i mean exactly like what exact quotes/phrases from it are objectively "bad" to you

123kappa3 11-8-2019 10:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4701938)
how does my push differ from xel, storn, charu, mml, etc who also called riotpolice out on the read list?

What things have I done that strike you as playing pretty town?

Imo your push was first and once xel jumped in you totally committed.

But then you switched to mellon collie because they liked the list (again I dont like you putting so much stock in that list)

I looked back on your iso. Most of it is going after riot and mellon collie. But at the end you started talking about wolves being inactive because they were okay with the turn of events. If this is true shouldnt you have tried to vote another way.

I unfortunately thought you were more town. I dont actually see a whole lot that I like.

Although you pointing out inconsistencies with a lot of people is something I like.

flashflash account 11-8-2019 10:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mellon_collie (Post 4701946)
what was so bad about riot's list exactly, looking at it from the perspective that we know he is town?

and i mean exactly like what exact quotes/phrases from it are objectively "bad" to you

it's riddled with inconsistencies, has a bunch of baseless reads, and really (no offense meant to riotpolice here) was just a waste of effort
if he really was going for reactions, we were probably meant to not like the reads list to begin with in which case yeah then making that read list is fine gj rito

so when you come in and say "I really liked the read list, it shows effort and he's really putting himself out there" when neither of those things really happened, it's either the same lack of thread awareness that riotpolice possibly displayed or it's you just generating fake content

you can pick which one it is I guess

this isn't a false dichotomy either there's just no other way someone could like the reads list

flashflash account 11-8-2019 10:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 123kappa3 (Post 4701947)
Imo your push was first and once xel jumped in you totally committed.

But then you switched to mellon collie because they liked the list (again I dont like you putting so much stock in that list)

I looked back on your iso. Most of it is going after riot and mellon collie. But at the end you started talking about wolves being inactive because they were okay with the turn of events. If this is true shouldnt you have tried to vote another way.

I unfortunately thought you were more town. I dont actually see a whole lot that I like.

Although you pointing out inconsistencies with a lot of people is something I like.

I did try to vote another way- I wanted to CFD onto Raeko because I was worried that the EOD was DADV
I also considered that riot could be either the SK or the other wolves were just too inactive to save him, so since there was so much resistance to Raeko the riot lynch was still a good one to me
I was the first one to call out riotpolice on the crappy list, but I feel I didn't push him to the degree that xel and charu did

mellon_collie 11-8-2019 10:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4701948)
so when you come in and say "I really liked the read list, it shows effort and he's really putting himself out there" when neither of those things really happened, it's either the same lack of thread awareness that riotpolice possibly displayed or it's you just generating fake content

you can pick which one it is I guess

this isn't a false dichotomy either there's just no other way someone could like the reads list

so you're trying to tell me that the reads list that most of the day and many people's votes were based on, didn't involve riot putting himself out there?

it's not me that lacks thread awareness sorry bud

flashflash account 11-8-2019 10:52 AM

so you're trying to tell me that when you said "really putting himself out there" you meant that his goal was to become a sacrificial lamb for some reason?
I wouldn't believe that

123kappa3 11-8-2019 10:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4701949)
I did try to vote another way- I wanted to CFD onto Raeko because I was worried that the EOD was DADV
I also considered that riot could be either the SK or the other wolves were just too inactive to save him, so since there was so much resistance to Raeko the riot lynch was still a good one to me
I was the first one to call out riotpolice on the crappy list, but I feel I didn't push him to the degree that xel and charu did

I agree that charu pretty much guranteed riots lynch. I dont think xel was so strong as charu.

Mostly I want to clear you. because that makes the game easier.

Its just i am havign a hard time doing that because you are playing town and trying to make sure everything makes sense but, some of your reads look wolf.

Also why do you like shadow so much. They are just pushing me because im tunneling charu so fking hard.

flashflash account 11-8-2019 10:54 AM

I interpreted it as you saying he was getting his thoughts out on paper for everyone to see and that should be applauded because a wolf would be too chicken to establish thoughts so early or w/e

this is fine in a vacuum but if you look at the context again there's nothing there
if riot is a wolf here theoretically he can still make a read list like this so easily that it shouldn't count for anything

so what exactly is your defense then?

mellon_collie 11-8-2019 10:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4701952)
so you're trying to tell me that when you said "really putting himself out there" you meant that his goal was to become a sacrificial lamb for some reason?
I wouldn't believe that

no, I mean that his goal was to generate discussion and the way he did it put himself in the center of that discussion, thus "putting himself out there". I don't think he expected to by lynched based off just that

flashflash account 11-8-2019 10:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mellon_collie (Post 4701955)
no, I mean that his goal was to generate discussion and the way he did it put himself in the center of that discussion, thus "putting himself out there". I don't think he expected to by lynched based off just that

good, that's what I thought
he didn't do that, you're faking

mellon_collie 11-8-2019 10:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4701954)
I interpreted it as you saying he was getting his thoughts out on paper for everyone to see and that should be applauded because a wolf would be too chicken to establish thoughts so early or w/e

this is fine in a vacuum but if you look at the context again there's nothing there
if riot is a wolf here theoretically he can still make a read list like this so easily that it shouldn't count for anything

so what exactly is your defense then?

this is some wifom shit

he could do anything as either wolf or town

Why does it surprise anyone that there's nothing there when it was a reads list made on PAGE 3?! I didn't care that there wasn't anything there, the fact that he did it is what I was commenting on and I thought it looked towny and guess what I was correct

You're seriously tunneling dude and I suggest if you are really town to look elsewhere. if you stick on this point I might have to really go after you because this push is seriously so flimsy I'd think it was fake from anyone other than you but since it's you I think maybe you're just in a tunnel but get out

mellon_collie 11-8-2019 10:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4701956)
good, that's what I thought
he didn't do that, you're faking

what does this even mean?

flashflash account 11-8-2019 11:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mellon_collie (Post 4701489)
Eh, I like Riot's reads list. It will be good to be able to see his thought progression so plainly. Other plays can look back on that and see any inconsistencies from later in the game, so I think it's pretty ballsy to make one so early on

so ballsy

mellon_collie 11-8-2019 11:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4701959)
so ballsy

you did it, you quoted my single post that you're basing an entire push around when we see how well that went yesterday

great job

flashflash account 11-8-2019 11:04 AM

at the end of the day, this is basically a meta read
I don't think you give the lip service you did if you were town

flashflash account 11-8-2019 11:05 AM

so charu you have anything new?