Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=145930)

Charu 11-9-2016 03:33 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread

...That was a sudden ending to the argument, okay.

_Zenith_ 11-9-2016 03:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XelNya (Post 4491814)
So you're saying merciless shit posting killed your interest in the game? Really? That's all it takes?

Fucking weakling

It's just the fact this was brought before this game existed; you were still a fucking shit in the previous game with the arbys gimmick, shut the fuck up.

danceflashrevo 11-9-2016 03:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4491889)
...That was a sudden ending to the argument, okay.

ikr lmao i got back on after i got back to my room to read like 2 more pages of arguments but there was nothing else to read.

HEY STORN@

MixMasterLar 11-9-2016 03:57 PM

still a few page behind but fuck it weeeeeeeeee
Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4491757)
v hasn't posted, neither has pazzaz

I think lynching someone who has popped in and not done anything further is a better chance of hitting scum than someone who is completely null for not checking in at all

If we must lynch people off inactivity this is the way I would do it, but I still feel like there's always a wolf being active. D0 isn't the day to be going for low postcounts. let's let scum reveal itself.

Quote:

Originally Posted by danceflashrevo (Post 4491772)
I've played with goldstinger before. What he has said that isn't dicks.

Quote:

Originally Posted by danceflashrevo (Post 4491773)
I promise he's actually trying

Such pisspoor moldy responses

GS did a big post that showed effort right before I called him out for dicks abd did that YoshL/AA/Zenith post where he hinted they where a possible team. You could have referenced or shared those and I would have been on your side in this

But no

You just automatically believe in the Stinger made of Gold and so much you went to bat for him without any serious reasons ?¿?¿?

That's fishy as hell, DFR

Quote:

Originally Posted by andy-o24 (Post 4491776)
Obviously I don't how to read it, but I would think someone who at least pops in once to say "Hi, I'm here. I remembered" is more towny than wolfy. It seems there is a proper balance between low posting and no posting to conceal wolfiness because less activity puts less light on you, but no activity is pretty bad.

I don't think no posters are automatically lynch fodder, but they are higher on my tier list. That's to say I'd rather lynch a no poster than a one poster.

-o24

Aready been addressed, but this uust doesnt work out that way. Actually the last turbo is the only time I can think of where a wolf (Tokzic) went an entire phrase without a single post.

Quote:

Originally Posted by _Zenith_ (Post 4491791)
Ultimately there's nothing for me to comment on here.

I've said my mind with YoshL and his analysis of Andy.

My reads aren't here because I haven't gone past reading YoshL.

I saw a few "substantial" developments in the works among reading and glancing but they aren't really my place to say much in. Of course, there's things I don't like and things I do like, but do I need to state such right now? The general direction of the game is moving fluently without me at the moment, so am I wrong to say that I won't be a factor in what's going on right now?

This is lame
Be the shitposter you want to see
Or better yet go fucking hunt scum. Make some noise

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4491794)
Well no, not really, but I'm just saying if the town is still "unsure" about who to vote for. Go with your heart and vote for who you think is a wolf and don't go for the easy peasy lemon squeezey low post person.

Also, should absolutely not touch 0 posters. Those players will probably be dealt with accordingly.

Oh no

I 100% agree with Charu on this.

Shit

Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4491808)
this post also sticks out to me as I pointed out earlier, another classic example of casually parking a vote with no effort at further evaluation so far

Spicy hot read: AA is town. Methinks he wouldn't make these aurguments as wolf, instead opting to let possible wagons be possible.

Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4491834)
Yeah ill park my vote wherever the hell I want till eod, does that bother you AA? You seem to be reaching hard for someone to go after.

I shouldn't havs to point out this is garbage tier OMGUS
I mean I have a few pages left maybe Freezin pushes and goes somewhere but
Like I doubt it. I feel a little bit better about a Freezin lynch, although being shitty aggro does seem to be how town Freezin rolls....

Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4491838)
also even if I were "reaching hard" I think that's better than sitting on your ass and letting the game crawl past you until EOD where everyone decides it's CFD time

I want to establish a foundation of reads in advance so that it's less chaotic if at all possible

Agree. Really feeling AA right now.

Finishing up thread brb. I better see an Aryxi post

XelNya 11-9-2016 03:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by _Zenith_ (Post 4491892)
It's just the fact this was brought before this game existed; you were still a fucking shit in the previous game with the arbys gimmick, shut the fuck up.

Do something then bruh

MixMasterLar 11-9-2016 04:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4491850)
Well call me wolfy then cause today that's what I'm gonna do. You nerds aint solving shit d0. I'll be back at eod, read everything again and make a final choice with all the information available

Fucking disgusting, like when you're mom sick and your dad cooks the stew instead.

My only hesitation in voting you over this shit is that it's almost too wolfy to be wolfy.

Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4491871)
I like arguing with people

Is that what you call this?

Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4491879)
I feel it's about equal. Both games i did little to solve the game and spent most of the time kicking up dust with pointless arguments. Wouldn't say my behavior is alignment indicative after doing a quick self audit

"It's ok if I suck this game because I always suck! Pass the dick, Gold Stinger:

Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4491886)
I have no idea, I pushed on freezin for what I thought was a bad post then he came in and pushed on me for "reaching"

good enough for me for now, I was just about to unvote actually because my first set of scumreads has often been wrong and if you actually follow through that's enough to give you a day pass

back to juckter

Huh.

So how long do we have to go without a Freezin post before you think he needs to be examined again?

MixMasterLar 11-9-2016 04:20 PM

Top scum are DFR and Freezin.

I am really disappointed in that DFR response and if he ever flips red imma scrutinize Gold Stinger.

Freezin basically had to be bullied into promising a better game, along with AA's abd Shado's valid points about the Andy vote looks damning. Hopefully he comes back well beforr EoD and puts in the work (I don't expect this)

I'm waiting on my YoshL content before I comment further on my once top scum candidate.

Aryxi still hasn't come back and that's shit.

....that's where I sit currently.

AragakiAyase 11-9-2016 04:32 PM

You know what's more shit

Juckter checking in for 30 min and not doing anything
Vote juckter for president the noose

MixMasterLar 11-9-2016 04:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4491906)
You know what's more shit

Juckter checking in for 30 min and not doing anything
Vote juckter for president the noose

I mean

You're not wrong.

He seems like a low content player tho. I feel less sure of him over my other listed leans

But you're not wwrong

AragakiAyase 11-9-2016 04:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4491908)
I mean

You're not wrong.

He seems like a low content player tho. I feel less sure of him over my other listed leans

But you're not wwrong

his town games he definitely does stuff iirc

his wolf game he laid pretty low

AragakiAyase 11-9-2016 04:54 PM

@MML about how long we give freezin: idk lol

24 hours?

Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4491885)
K I'm going to step back because I'm going to be annoyed if I die the same way I did last time. I will guarantee that I will effort to scumhunt before eod and stop sniping people cause fun as that is its almost pointless in the sense of the game.

unvote

Meeting you more than halfway here, what else do you want?

also bold in particular makes me think freezin could be town, I think scum freezin wouldn't be thinking about how they died in CLIX because it's not really the same because different alignments

AragakiAyase 11-9-2016 04:57 PM

pazzaz please do something

MixMasterLar 11-9-2016 05:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4491912)
@MML about how long we give freezin: idk lol

24 hours?

also bold in particular makes me think freezin could be town, I think scum freezin wouldn't be thinking about how they died in CLIX because it's not really the same because different alignments

1 - 24hours huh? Ok.

2 - I'd feel better if he said that earlier

ShadoWolfe 11-9-2016 05:04 PM

Yeah, Juckter actually plays town pretty well. He's not a low-content poster or even a low-count poster. He digs and makes good reads and isn't afraid to share em. He even earned the title of "town detective" in my mind a couple games in a row (turbo and following game) a few games ago.

I'm not sure why he's not doing much here yet, but I'm hoping it's not that he rolled woof and went to default inactivity. Guess we'll see.

Charu 11-9-2016 05:05 PM

Well... I mean, that's exactly what he did that other game.

ShadoWolfe 11-9-2016 05:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4491917)
Well... I mean, that's exactly what he did that other game.

When he rolled woof? Yeah, hence why I called it "default". I just hope it isn't the case because we have too many "inactive wolf" metas as it is right now

Charu 11-9-2016 05:13 PM

Maybe I should do that next time I'm wolf.

Just be an inactive wolf. No one would see it coming

AragakiAyase 11-9-2016 05:14 PM

there are too many people not doing anything zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

roundbox 11-9-2016 05:15 PM

o ya aa?

Charu 11-9-2016 05:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4491921)
there are too many people not doing anything zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

We should have someone in this game attempt to angelshoot due to seeing a PM and working out the list of recipients as wolf/town.