Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=145930)

Charu 11-9-2016 01:52 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread

Quote:

Originally Posted by _Zenith_ (Post 4491791)
Ultimately there's nothing for me to comment on here.

I've said my mind with YoshL and his analysis of Andy.

My reads aren't here because I haven't gone past reading YoshL.

I saw a few "substantial" developments in the works among reading and glancing but they aren't really my place to say much in. Of course, there's things I don't like and things I do like, but do I need to state such right now? The general direction of the game is moving fluently without me at the moment, so am I wrong to say that I won't be a factor in what's going on right now?

No, definitely make your voice heard. Not saying anything means you're not helping town figure out if YOU'RE to be trusted or not.

Not saying anything means you're perfectly fine with players reading you as an uncooperative person which usually means someone that's scummy by nature.

...Just sayin', hee hee hee

AragakiAyase 11-9-2016 01:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4491795)
so are you saying you'd prefer a 0 poster to a 1+ poster? as I said in my post to andy, wolves want to look like town, while town are often less concerned about looking town because their job is to scumhunt

generally speaking people understand that not posting will draw attention to them eventually and reflect badly, scum want to avoid that and will often try to squeak by with *some* activity, whereas 0 posters generally show more apathy

also 0 posters are more likely to get modkilled/replaced

AragakiAyase 11-9-2016 01:53 PM

dfr do you have any scumreads out of the actives?

AragakiAyase 11-9-2016 01:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by _Zenith_ (Post 4491791)
Ultimately there's nothing for me to comment on here.

I've said my mind with YoshL and his analysis of Andy.

My reads aren't here because I haven't gone past reading YoshL.

I saw a few "substantial" developments in the works among reading and glancing but they aren't really my place to say much in. Of course, there's things I don't like and things I do like, but do I need to state such right now? The general direction of the game is moving fluently without me at the moment, so am I wrong to say that I won't be a factor in what's going on right now?

also yes, you absolutely should state those right now unless there's a clear benefit to withholding them because it helps us get insight on your mindset and potentially brings up stuff that wasn't noticed

_Zenith_ 11-9-2016 01:55 PM

Okay.

It being a big game for a change, I don't know where I'm poking first.

I mean, I could always reread and nitpick some bullshit posts and ridicule serious posts that point fingers at people.

Just not happy at all with this game from what I was keeping up with earlier and some of the newer posts.

AragakiAyase 11-9-2016 01:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by juckter1 (Post 4490939)
Charu is a wolf

also let's look at juckter who I believe my vote is on

he has a shitpost, then parks a vote on charu and then peaces out

if this vote stays there I'd absolutely vote him because too often I've seen wolves park votes like this

AragakiAyase 11-9-2016 01:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4491777)
Lmao you make it sound like he's an addict in rehab trying to stop saying dick but kind of failing, but at least it's not as bad as it could be because he's actually trying.
I guess meta is meta, and dick is valid, I just think it's way too early to townread him for one post out of 100 dicks.

the only reason I'd townread gold stinger is because he's playing completely differently from his wolf games, but he's going to have to do more than post 95% dicks

also meta can be changed blah blah

_Zenith_ 11-9-2016 02:01 PM

Might as well say it now but Aryxi had a tell.

It was bad mind you, but it was still a tell.

Too lazy to bring up the post right now but I'll fish for it later; had something to do with being a defeatist and rolling with some accusation or another that usually signs him as a poor VT or something. This might not make sense but there's something I remember from earlier while skimming.

AragakiAyase 11-9-2016 02:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by _Zenith_ (Post 4491805)
Might as well say it now but Aryxi had a tell.

It was bad mind you, but it was still a tell.

Too lazy to bring up the post right now but I'll fish for it later; had something to do with being a defeatist and rolling with some accusation or another that usually signs him as a poor VT or something. This might not make sense but there's something I remember from earlier while skimming.

I saw that too but I don't want to encourage that behavior, I want him to give reads/respond to pressure on him

AragakiAyase 11-9-2016 02:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4491185)
I saw that post and immediately voted, cause im sick of people fishing for dumb tells! But reading the context that came afterwards I think I might've read it in the wrong tone. D:

this post also sticks out to me as I pointed out earlier, another classic example of casually parking a vote with no effort at further evaluation so far

Charu 11-9-2016 02:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4491802)

if this vote stays there I'd absolutely vote him because too often I've seen wolves park votes like this

I wonder if he'll do what he did last time. I'm pretty curious myself.

AragakiAyase 11-9-2016 02:09 PM

so let's go with freezinice for now actually

Charu 11-9-2016 02:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4491806)
I saw that too but I don't want to encourage that behavior, I want him to give reads/respond to pressure on him

Bleh, I just saw that post of his as a lame way of getting out of trouble with making such a remark. Granted, he's never rolled wolf so no one should know his wolf meta, but it's like "c'mon bro, really?"

Defeatist attitude posts when there's no pressure at all is extremely lame.

AragakiAyase 11-9-2016 02:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4491811)
Bleh, I just saw that post of his as a lame way of getting out of trouble with making such a remark. Granted, he's never rolled wolf so no one should know his wolf meta, but it's like "c'mon bro, really?"

Defeatist attitude posts when there's no pressure at all is extremely lame.

yeah, but he's promised more so I at least want to see if he delivers

charu what do you think of that freezinice post

storn42 11-9-2016 02:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4491802)

It could also just be a towny who hasn't had time to play yet. I mean, look at the fact that he hasn't even responded to your vote on him. I'd rather we start looking at the inactives D1 and not D0. right not its pretty much just a random shot to see if we happen to hit a woof. we should look for woofy play and not just say "oh its D0, we can lynch anybody cus reads suck anyway"

XelNya 11-9-2016 02:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by _Zenith_ (Post 4491786)
Xel with his arbys gimmick further drove me away from this game.

So you're saying merciless shit posting killed your interest in the game? Really? That's all it takes?

Fucking weakling

AragakiAyase 11-9-2016 02:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by storn42 (Post 4491813)
It could also just be a towny who hasn't had time to play yet. I mean, look at the fact that he hasn't even responded to your vote on him. I'd rather we start looking at the inactives D1 and not D0. right not its pretty much just a random shot to see if we happen to hit a woof. we should look for woofy play and not just say "oh its D0, we can lynch anybody cus reads suck anyway"

that's a great mindset to have

it'd be great if you actually did what you were proposing

XelNya 11-9-2016 02:19 PM

Zenith

I agree with AA that if we're gonna lynch from the inactive pile we should do it from a low content afk rather than pure null afk. But I also add a stipulation that past d0 we're gonna need to be careful about doing it too much. But I think most of the people who have talked during today decently, yoshl, aa, dfr, mml, i'd put charu here as well, just none of them are good lynches right now.

YoshL 11-9-2016 02:26 PM

+0 and +1 is kinda dependant on a game by game basis, but I believe i've gotten into plenty of arguments about lynching early inactives. D0 +1s are fine, 0s are probably not-so-much.

currently in a =don't want to do anything= mood, and trying to stop

storn42 11-9-2016 02:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4491815)
that's a great mindset to have

it'd be great if you actually did what you were proposing

ok then. AA

you're being oddly agressive. and i dont like it.