Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=145930)

ShadoWolfe 11-9-2016 12:58 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread

Quote:

Originally Posted by danceflashrevo (Post 4491772)
I've played with goldstinger before. What he has said that isn't dicks.

Yeah, I'm saying that there isnt anything that isnt dicks in there. Care to find me just one example of what you're talking about?

ShadoWolfe 11-9-2016 01:01 PM

I guess there is that one single post that starts with "dickturd numero deux" that isn't totally dicks or shitposting, but seriously that's one post.

andy-o24 11-9-2016 01:03 PM

Quote:

I think lynching someone who has popped in and not done anything further is a better chance of hitting scum than someone who is completely null for not checking in at all
Obviously I don't how to read it, but I would think someone who at least pops in once to say "Hi, I'm here. I remembered" is more towny than wolfy. It seems there is a proper balance between low posting and no posting to conceal wolfiness because less activity puts less light on you, but no activity is pretty bad.

I don't think no posters are automatically lynch fodder, but they are higher on my tier list. That's to say I'd rather lynch a no poster than a one poster.

-o24

ShadoWolfe 11-9-2016 01:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by danceflashrevo (Post 4491773)
I promise he's actually trying

Lmao you make it sound like he's an addict in rehab trying to stop saying dick but kind of failing, but at least it's not as bad as it could be because he's actually trying.
I guess meta is meta, and dick is valid, I just think it's way too early to townread him for one post out of 100 dicks.

danceflashrevo 11-9-2016 01:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4491775)
I guess there is that one single post that starts with "dickturd numero deux" that isn't totally dicks or shitposting, but seriously that's one post.

He also brought into light that Pazzaz was afk after vendetta was pinged for being afk. It's not like he's refusing to say things. He wasn't prodded for the post you mentioned at all. Like, this bodes well. Fr.

danceflashrevo 11-9-2016 01:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4491777)
Lmao you make it sound like he's an addict in rehab trying to stop saying dick but kind of failing, but at least it's not as bad as it could be because he's actually trying.
I guess meta is meta, and dick is valid, I just think it's way too early to townread him for one post out of 100 dicks.

I understand how you feel and I don't expect you to hop onto it or anything, just sharing my thoughts (sun)

danceflashrevo 11-9-2016 01:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by andy-o24 (Post 4491776)
Obviously I don't how to read it, but I would think someone who at least pops in once to say "Hi, I'm here. I remembered" is more towny than wolfy. It seems there is a proper balance between low posting and no posting to conceal wolfiness because less activity puts less light on you, but no activity is pretty bad.

I don't think no posters are automatically lynch fodder, but they are higher on my tier list. That's to say I'd rather lynch a no poster than a one poster.

-o24

I find myself being able to argue both sides of the point lmao

Charu 11-9-2016 01:22 PM

Why do an easy peasy lynch on some inactive anyways?

Charu 11-9-2016 01:23 PM

Wolves love to do that shit, I would know because I've done it before and it's hilarious that it works.

_Zenith_ 11-9-2016 01:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by danceflashrevo (Post 4491756)
last note from me before i work on school stuff: zenith's play has been lackluster

Yeah, d0 is shit.

This game has been a slight testament to my regards on d0.

Xel with his arbys gimmick further drove me away from this game.

AragakiAyase 11-9-2016 01:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by andy-o24 (Post 4491776)

-o24

disagree because wolves want to look town and popping in to announce your presence, then not coming back comes off to me as a wolf putting in the absolute minimum

AragakiAyase 11-9-2016 01:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4491782)
Why do an easy peasy lynch on some inactive anyways?

do you have a strong scumread on someone who has been posting? because I don't as of righ tnow

AragakiAyase 11-9-2016 01:44 PM

I'm having flashbacks to sunfan's c9++ with no cardflips where the game was also big and people were also chronically inactive

danceflashrevo 11-9-2016 01:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by _Zenith_ (Post 4491786)
Yeah, d0 is shit.

Understandable

_Zenith_ 11-9-2016 01:45 PM

Ultimately there's nothing for me to comment on here.

I've said my mind with YoshL and his analysis of Andy.

My reads aren't here because I haven't gone past reading YoshL.

I saw a few "substantial" developments in the works among reading and glancing but they aren't really my place to say much in. Of course, there's things I don't like and things I do like, but do I need to state such right now? The general direction of the game is moving fluently without me at the moment, so am I wrong to say that I won't be a factor in what's going on right now?

Charu 11-9-2016 01:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by _Zenith_ (Post 4491786)
Yeah, d0 is shit.

Hey man, I see as someone having funsies with their posts. Come on now, don't be such an MML.

_Zenith_ 11-9-2016 01:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4491792)
Hey man, I see as someone having funsies with their posts. Come on now, don't be such an MML.

Triggered, don't compare me to that shit.

Charu 11-9-2016 01:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4491788)
do you have a strong scumread on someone who has been posting? because I don't as of righ tnow

Well no, not really, but I'm just saying if the town is still "unsure" about who to vote for. Go with your heart and vote for who you think is a wolf and don't go for the easy peasy lemon squeezey low post person.

Also, should absolutely not touch 0 posters. Those players will probably be dealt with accordingly.

AragakiAyase 11-9-2016 01:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YoshL (Post 4491760)
if we portray everyone's "readability" as in, how well people can make judgements on people, even people with 2-3 posts will scale upwards somewhat in the late game. At 0 activity whatsoever however, the readability later in the game doesn't go up at all, and remains at 0 pretty much, with different coefficients to fudge the 0 up and down depending on specific player meta

so are you saying you'd prefer a 0 poster to a 1+ poster? as I said in my post to andy, wolves want to look like town, while town are often less concerned about looking town because their job is to scumhunt

generally speaking people understand that not posting will draw attention to them eventually and reflect badly, scum want to avoid that and will often try to squeak by with *some* activity, whereas 0 posters generally show more apathy

AragakiAyase 11-9-2016 01:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by _Zenith_ (Post 4491791)
Ultimately there's nothing for me to comment on here.

I've said my mind with YoshL and his analysis of Andy.

My reads aren't here because I haven't gone past reading YoshL.

I saw a few "substantial" developments in the works among reading and glancing but they aren't really my place to say much in. Of course, there's things I don't like and things I do like, but do I need to state such right now? The general direction of the game is moving fluently without me at the moment, so am I wrong to say that I won't be a factor in what's going on right now?

if you're town you shouldn't be hanging back just because you feel like you won't be a factor because that's generally never the case

there are people to prod and unless you think there's no way that will get you anywhere (if you think that then lol) then hanging back only hurts town