Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Video Games (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   Puzzle & Dragons (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=139481)

ChaosBolt 02-14-2015 02:22 PM

Re: Puzzle & Dragons

I pulled a Seriyuu several days ago, but I need to assemble a good team. Any good subs recommended?

Red Blaster 02-20-2015 03:27 AM

Well that happened.
Didn't expect the GZL to actually drop O_O

Red Blaster 02-26-2015 08:21 PM

mfw

Gradiant 03-6-2015 11:31 PM

0-stoned Twinlits for the first time today, pretty stoked :D

(Lu Bu & Ronia: L Meta / King Baddie / Ronia / Echidna). Stalled on mythlits, ronia + king baddie for dublits, echidna for dubmythlits and stalled on baby tama, ronia + king baddie and then ronia + lu bu for last floor.

tosh 03-7-2015 04:41 AM

Pulled a red dragon fruit from the pal egg machine earlier today.

Aww yissss. That triple TPA.

ChaosBolt 03-15-2015 04:38 PM

About bloody time I get one of these.

Gradiant 03-15-2015 04:59 PM

Sick chaos, you win pad lmao. And then when you roll dupes of her because lolrng shes still a great sub for herself. Id love her blue counterpart though...

Just uevod this dude right now, all i need now is a hanzo.

FoJaR 03-15-2015 06:15 PM

got a mini da qiao xiao qiao. probably max level but leave at 4 star? is that the general idea here?

Gradiant 03-15-2015 06:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FoJaR (Post 4290577)
got a mini da qiao xiao qiao. probably max level but leave at 4 star? is that the general idea here?

I would yeah, theres a collab dungeon right now that restricts to 4 stars, or would be useful for s-ranking dungens from just average teamcost alone.

Chocille 03-15-2015 07:27 PM

I got my Uevo Pandora, Uevo Lu Bu, Uevo DQ, Uevo XQ, Kaguya, Chiyome, Marine Rider

actually way too much for me to post gg

Gradiant 03-15-2015 08:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chocille (Post 4290620)
Uevo Lu Bu

Really jelly, he's my main leader right now. Also can't wait for NA to get uevo blodin already, have the extra tamas in him for the triple tpa.

Red Blaster 03-16-2015 11:40 AM

Gradiant how do you use Satan? I'd be interested in seeing your team.
Grabbed him awhile back but I never really used him much.

Gradiant 03-21-2015 05:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Red Blaster (Post 4290841)
Gradiant how do you use Satan? I'd be interested in seeing your team.
Grabbed him awhile back but I never really used him much.

Havent really been abke to take advantage of him yet either. He heavily relies on having orb changers up quick because theres only so long you can stall. Also waiting to be able t awaken my loki for two more row enhances. Ill probably end up doing something like dual satan, loki, vampire, persephone (or wicked lady for farmable), flex monster. Probably throw n ronia since i was able to uevo her yesterday or lubu once na gets his uevo.

Hyped for extreme metal dragon n 45 minutes, first time able t run it since i finally have 99+ stamina.

MrGiggles 03-21-2015 07:44 PM

okuninushi, masterion, rodin, venus, idunn/idunna, pandora, valkyrie, apocalypse, dragon rider, and parvati all dropped for me in the past few godfests i was around for.

and how sweet is it that you don't need those element dragons to evolve pengdra anymore? combined with the ability to buy dragon plant infestation dungeons for a measly 500k, i can farm twenty or thirty a day and get all these previously untouched gods leveled up

MrGiggles 03-21-2015 07:50 PM

also, my id is

i leave a ronia team in the #2 position, lu bu is usually my most recent. Sometimes it'll be Freyja or W/D Karin, but friends with good freyja/karin matches are much more rare :(

padherder: https://www.padherder.com/user/MrChuckles

Gradiant 03-25-2015 03:18 PM

Just 0-stoned Wednesday mythical and got the last blue mask i needed to uevo andromeda, pretty happy. Team was lu bu: king baddie, Twilight sorcerer chester, DL lilith, echidna, and ronia friend. Got lucky not getting bound with only 80% resist from chester and lilith.

ChaosBolt 03-25-2015 03:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gradiant (Post 4294653)
Just 0-stoned Wednesday mythical and got the last blue mask i needed to uevo andromeda, pretty happy. Team was lu bu: king baddie, Twilight sorcerer chester, DL lilith, echidna, and ronia friend. Got lucky not getting bound with only 80% resist from chester and lilith.

Nice! The Sonia you used definitely wasn't mine, mine's unevolved and at level 4, I still need to find fodder material.

Gradiant 03-25-2015 03:33 PM

I think i just farmed the red subdungeon of legendary dragons footprints and skydragons on the weekend. Mediocre amount of +eggs as well as naga drops for skilling up echidna. Red mechdragon is also good on mondays but the 5th floor boss is stupid with my stuff not skilled up very much.

I think its great too that ronias uevo materials also skill her up if you time it with a skillup event and when the trifruits arent fodder for the norns.

MrGiggles 03-25-2015 07:23 PM

finally cleared a descend and nabbed Hera-Ur

i have no ideas which ones are easiest so I failed four previous randomly selected descends

looks like i found the low bar! time to start climbing

Gradiant 03-25-2015 08:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrGiggles (Post 4294907)
finally cleared a descend and nabbed Hera-Ur

i have no ideas which ones are easiest so I failed four previous randomly selected descends

Nice hera-ur get :)
The high defense dragon on the 3rd floor kills me every time once he's under 50%

For easiest descends, if you have a light burst leader like kirin or LKali then Satan is decent. Even better if you're more skilled at moving orbs and you have ra. Takeminakata was also easy for me since it's tricolor, so hero teams based on RBL like Andromeda it's really easy to make rows. I did Hera-is with a resist team with BD Neptune and Grodin friend and just grinded. Same with Dragon Zombie descend, but color resists wood instead of water. Thief descend is alright if you have your actives up right when you get to goemon or he'll 1-shot you. It's easy to stall on the first 3 floors though.

tosh 03-27-2015 02:17 AM

I had a mini heart attack when this popped out of the evo mats pal machine but it was all stuff I don't have much of a use for atm. Go figure.

Still waiting on an Angelit so I can uvo Athena. :(

Red Blaster 03-27-2015 02:48 AM

Nice pull! I don't think I've ever gotten that many gold eggs at once

Chocille 03-27-2015 03:32 AM

Gonna post up my Team Wall here

tosh 03-27-2015 03:38 AM

lmao "OP Monkey"

Red Blaster 03-27-2015 03:43 AM

I really should've picked up the JP version.
so jelly.

Gradiant 03-29-2015 02:19 PM

Yeah, if my phone was able to have more games on it id also do a jp account.

I was kind of worried about the zeus technical dungeon since i dont have enough hp to tank one of his hits, but the earlier floors made it really easy to stall for actives. Only need to evo zeus into stratios and get gaia before i can get myself an awoken hades.

stargroup100 03-29-2015 08:40 PM

I feel so bad for JP players that have to deal with this shit in the game balance.

I hope that collab never hits America.

Gradiant 03-29-2015 08:42 PM

Well I mean, if you play PAD for fun, and you don't think playing with Juggler would be fun, you don't need to use it. Some guy having an easier time playing the game because of this monster shouldn't affect you at all.

Red Blaster 03-29-2015 08:58 PM

I just need a dragon fruit for Stratios, actually I need like 5..bastards never drop even on 2x rates.

MrGiggles 03-30-2015 11:45 AM

Quote:

All attribute cards ATK x7 when reaching 2 set of Heart combos.
ex-fucking-scuse me?

Red Blaster 03-30-2015 02:08 PM

O.o that's pretty op

Gradiant 03-30-2015 02:33 PM

Almost there hades, almost there...
Just waiting on gaia now, really disappointed only tengu and draggie descended this event.

stargroup100 03-31-2015 10:20 AM

In a nutshell, here's what happened with juggler. PAD signed a contract with Square Enix to do a collab, but part of that agreement was that Square Enix got to design and balance their characters. Some higher-up asshole who didn't understand the game thought this was a good idea, and because of the contract, it has to stay in the game. It's such a blatant problem and it pissed off so many players that the guy responsible has gotten numerous death threats.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gradiant (Post 4296997)
Well I mean, if you play PAD for fun, and you don't think playing with Juggler would be fun, you don't need to use it. Some guy having an easier time playing the game because of this monster shouldn't affect you at all.

Technically that's true. But from a player's perspective, I don't want that option at all. If you give me a game with a cheat option, I'm going to be tempted to use it or at least try it. If I'm not to be using it in the first place, the option shouldn't be there at all. It's not healthy for the players' attitudes for the games, and it's a huge insult to the people that care. It's less about how it'll affect me, it's more about professionalism and integrity.

Imagine you actually like the game and respect the company and have spent a good amount of money on the game. You've spent close to say $100 cumulative building a team full of high level gods so you can clear harder dungeons. Then one day they release a character such that nobody ever needs to spend money to clear most of the hardest dungeons in the game, letting players far less experienced, dedicated, and skilled than you reach the point of the game you're at in a fraction of the time and money. You're going to have a ton of frustrated customers and it's just not worth putting it in the game.

It's like going to a fancy restaurant and ordering a dish but requesting it's served in some ridiculous fashion, such as covering it in ketchup and whipped cream. You wouldn't offer this as an option at the restaurant because on top of being ridiculous in the first place, it's not professional and undermines all of the good work they've already done with quality food.

Obviously this is a bit of a subjective point, but personally I'm passionate about game design, and I prioritize long-term satisfaction and health of my customers if I were to create a product, and therefore game integrity is of paramount concern. I'd never let something like this so much as even graze my game with the tip of its penis.

choof 03-31-2015 11:35 AM

mfw stargroup's penis

Red Blaster 03-31-2015 02:04 PM

The card's op, but it's not worth getting bent out of shape over. I can't tell you how many times I get screwed out of x49 with Ra because of no heart orbs so it's not really a big deal to me. Also matching heart orbs alone does 0 damage if you fail to match anything else so there is still some skill involved in using a card like Juggler. When it comes down to it this a very situational monster, probably best used in tricolor where you get a ton of skyfall combos or something unless you've got a team of heart makers (sticker girls come to mind).
This collab wont ever come to NA anyway :(

MrGiggles 04-1-2015 10:28 AM

these egyptian 2 gods look pretty sick

too bad i blew all my stones one or two godfests back

stargroup100 04-5-2015 02:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Red Blaster (Post 4297830)
The card's op, but it's not worth getting bent out of shape over. I can't tell you how many times I get screwed out of x49 with Ra because of no heart orbs so it's not really a big deal to me.

You're telling me you'd rather match all 6 orb types instead of 2 heart combos? That sounds absolutely ludicrous.

Even if you run out of heart orbs, there's something called skills which change non-heart orbs into heart orbs. (Ever heard of Guard Stance?)

There is no way someone could be running a juggler team and not figure out how to make a team around it and regularly get 6 combo, let alone 6 different types of orbs.

Red Blaster 04-6-2015 09:17 PM

Had to stone on Dios because that preemptive is a bs 15k+ hit, but it was worth it.

tosh 04-10-2015 05:45 PM

Obligatory first 8*

Also started a jp account on my tablet. Hype for the high school rem coming up.

Red Blaster 04-10-2015 07:18 PM

Noice.
Maybe I'll get a jp account when I get a new device. We'll see.

Has anyone seen the new-ish Zeus & Hera? O_O the evo material is insane

Gradiant 04-10-2015 07:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Red Blaster (Post 4303194)
Noice.
Maybe I'll get a jp account when I get a new device. We'll see.

Has anyone seen the new-ish Zeus & Hera? O_O the evo material is insane

At least the zeuss and heras come fron easy dungeons and you really only need to worry about exp. I want an awoken neptune but i need a zeus mercury and the colored zeus descends look damn hard :/

Pretty hyped for gaia descend on this event though, have everything for a team i think. Just need to whore for red exp to last minute lvl up.

top 04-10-2015 11:56 PM

i really want an original Da Qiao & Xiao Qiao. I have the chibi's but that Ultimate Da Qiao is SUPER enticing

Chocille 04-11-2015 02:34 AM

Rank 300 woop woop (well now rank 301)

The Shinrabansho collab is hella good for being lazy LOL

Gradiant 04-12-2015 04:54 AM

Gaia drop 1st try of Master difficulty, fuck yeah. Had to use a stone because I knocked Ceres under 50% without using Echidna and she bound everything for 5 turns and then 1-shot me.

Dual-lead Guan Yinping was pretty great: https://www.padherder.com/user/Gradiant/teams/#137025

Quote:

Originally Posted by top (Post 4303250)
i really want an original Da Qiao & Xiao Qiao. I have the chibi's but that Ultimate Da Qiao is SUPER enticing

Definitely, but at least the chibi dqxq has decent stats and she can be used for low-cost/rarity restricted dungeons or trying to S-rank survey dungeons for the tamadra.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chocille (Post 4303270)
The Shinrabansho collab is hella good for being lazy LOL

Jelly :/
Might get a memory card for my phone and start a JP account soon though

EDIT: MMMMMMMMMM

HST 04-13-2015 11:51 AM

Hello
https://twitter.com/glidesu/status/587371573302190080

top 04-14-2015 11:16 PM

need dem awokens tho :)

I love tuesday dungeon <3

top 04-14-2015 11:19 PM

need dem awokens tho :)

I love tuesday dungeon <3

tosh 04-17-2015 02:19 AM

Originally wasn't going to pull on this godfest but Charles Claythorne pulled a Lu Bu and I got a Liu Bae on my NA tablet account so I decided to go for it.

yessssssss
Makes up for me pulling only chibis in the academy rem.

MrGiggles 04-17-2015 10:47 AM

"gee maybe i'll just roll once"

instant DQXQ + Falkor

is this worth using now that i'm like rank 170 with a solid ronia/lubu team or am i just leveling it so it looks pretty

time to go blow the rest of my stones

MrGiggles 04-17-2015 10:49 AM

oh shit and i finally got the succubus drop i've been trying to get since like rank 20

today is a good day

tosh 04-17-2015 11:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrGiggles (Post 4305237)
"gee maybe i'll just roll once"

instant DQXQ + Falkor

is this worth using now that i'm like rank 170 with a solid ronia/lubu team or am i just leveling it so it looks pretty

time to go blow the rest of my stones

DQXQ can be nice for s-ranking if you don't have the mini version. I also use it as an occasional sub for my LMeta team.

Red Blaster 04-17-2015 01:34 PM

I haven't rolled a Godfest in a few months, kinda waiting for greco-roman/norse gods which never seem to be coming back.

Gradiant 04-17-2015 03:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Red Blaster (Post 4305273)
I haven't rolled a Godfest in a few months, kinda waiting for greco-roman/norse gods which never seem to be coming back.

Yeah, this is really disappointing. I would absolutely love a Hermes for my Andromeda team :/
Think it's been 4 months now since these have been featured, maybe they'll bring them back when NA gets Awoken Venus?

Gradiant 04-17-2015 10:43 PM

That moment when your 80% skillbind resist doesnt work in the medjewhatever descend and you have to stall 99 turns on isis just for a no-drop. Second run went better though, resisted the bind from the floor 1 mask and ra tamadra, and got ra tamadra and medjewhatever drops. Just gotta wait for sphinx descend for awoken bastet.

Red Blaster 04-18-2015 01:04 AM

Got Ra Tama but no boss drop. Kinda confused about what to do with it though, skilling up Ra is basically pointless considering 7777 damage really only has a use against masks and/or dublits. It's a good low cost leader I suppose?
That boss preemptive screwed my Ra team >_<

Just looking over Medjehederara's whatever her name is skill, I don't get these "..if xxx is on your team" leader skills. Pretty useless given you have to have a rem god to use a farmables skill.

Gradiant 04-18-2015 01:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Red Blaster (Post 4305484)
Got Ra Tama but no boss drop. Kinda confused about what to do with it though, skilling up Ra is basically pointless considering 7777 damage really only has a use against masks and/or dublits. It's a good low cost leader I suppose?
That boss preemptive screwed my Ra team >_<

Draggie/Gaia would be great with it I think if you are good enough to consistently hit the requirement. Just gonna stick with my mono-red or D/D batman team for those though, worked good enough for me. About skilling up though, idk, I threw

Yeah, the leader sweep switched my lu bu for Lilith (in there for the skillbind resist) both runs I did which completely butchered my damage multiplier, so I ended up just waiting the 3 turns and then ronia + lubu to ohko.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Red Blaster (Post 4305484)
Pretty useless given you have to have a rem god to use a farmables skill.

Pretty much, just ran it for the bastet evo material.

Red Blaster 04-18-2015 02:28 AM

Zhao Yun is the same thing. 3.5x if Lui Bei is on your team..which is cool if you have him but I mean c'mon..a descended drop that's essentially 100% dependant on a sub, as a leader anyway, is pretty bs.

I'll probably just toss the Ra into the "Tamadra Team" if I ever get lucky and snag the Odin Tamas. Seems like it'd be a pretty sick little low cost team with Ra, Bodin, Godin, Rodin and Devitama with a friend Ra.

Gradiant 04-20-2015 04:06 AM

The light and green of Athena teams works wonders against the blue and dark in this lmfao
Got my blue jewel back from Uevo'ing DMeta (sun)

stargroup100 04-22-2015 02:13 AM

I'm starting to get a lot of duplicate gods, and I don't know if I should be happy or frustrated.

I have 2 I&I's, 2 green Guan Yu's, 2 light Kali's. What do I do with them?

Gradiant 04-22-2015 02:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stargroup100 (Post 4306913)
I'm starting to get a lot of duplicate gods, and I don't know if I should be happy or frustrated.

I have 2 I&I's, 2 green Guan Yu's, 2 light Kali's. What do I do with them?

I know exactly how that is :/
The I&I's and GGY's I'm not sure about since I don't use them outside of one I&I for my Andromeda team, but LKali is a great sub for herself since it guarantees a leader-skill activation along with the great stats and awakenings.

Chocille 04-23-2015 11:09 AM

L Kali dupe is good for her own team
also I hypermaxed my super imba card rofl (second hypermax)

Gradiant 04-23-2015 01:12 PM

Lmao, I saw that on the PAD Reddit, didn't connect that It was you until I finally looked at the name. Sick hypermax :)

Red Blaster 04-23-2015 03:40 PM

I don't see how you guys max out @_@ I struggle just to get +10

Like seriously where do you get all of the plus eggs? Starlight Sanctuary? If that's the case I must just have really bad luck :(

tosh 04-23-2015 04:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Red Blaster (Post 4307402)
I don't see how you guys max out @_@ I struggle just to get +10

Like seriously where do you get all of the plus eggs? Starlight Sanctuary? If that's the case I must just have really bad luck :(

Getting in multiple runs of ruins of the star vault whenever it comes around helps, too.

Gradiant 04-23-2015 04:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tosh (Post 4307428)

Getting in multiple runs of ruins of the star vault whenever it comes around helps, too.

Star vault has a disgusting +egg drop rate for me. I get all mine from running mechdragons' fortress on Mondays during the 5x event, whatever color I'm needing the most exp fodder for at the moment.

tosh 04-23-2015 04:44 PM

I got 4 +eggs the very first time I ran star vault lmao.

Red Blaster 04-23-2015 08:04 PM

I've never actually seen Star Vault once.
The struggle of being in group e..

top 04-26-2015 11:36 PM

ugggh you're all so much better than meeee :(

Red Blaster 04-27-2015 03:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gradiant (Post 4305303)
Yeah, this is really disappointing. I would absolutely love a Hermes for my Andromeda team :/
Think it's been 4 months now since these have been featured, maybe they'll bring them back when NA gets Awoken Venus?

Finally checked Venus's new ult out. If I ever get my hands on the orbs and a sandalphon I'll definitely be devolving her and re-evoing into that. 3x light row enhance is insane.

tosh 04-27-2015 10:54 AM

Uvo'd my Blodin and my Hera-Ur. Good day.

MrGiggles 04-27-2015 06:17 PM

monday is best pad day

e: also just rolled a bunch of dragonfruits from the rare evo machine

Gradiant 04-28-2015 11:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Red Blaster (Post 4305273)

So, yeah. This is happening tomorrow. Day 1 is greeks and Day 2 is Chinese gods with Indian 2.

Red Blaster 04-28-2015 11:32 PM

Rip my stones

Red Blaster 04-29-2015 02:20 AM

Team Tama is coming together!

Red Blaster 04-29-2015 07:59 PM

Yooo totally wasn't expecting this team to actually happen, been getting really lucky drops

The lucky drops were negated by my five shittiest godfest pulls since starting pad.
Vampire, grape dragon, mitsuki (actually the only half decent thing I pulled), chrono turtle whatever the hell that is, and..that stupid ice fish shardra that I've pulled at least 7+ times now. Whyyyyyyyyyyy.

tosh 05-1-2015 01:42 PM

Sorry for stealing your godfest luck, red blaster. :(

Pulled all golds this godfest. Okuninushi, Durga, Hatsume no Tsubone, and Norn Urd on my main account. Norn Urd and Hermes on my tablet account.

Don't really have a place for Hatsume atm, but even still I'm very pleased with how this godfest turned out.

MrGiggles 05-1-2015 11:25 PM

hera-beorc, more than any other dungeon i've attempted, feels like it requires some pretty specific monsters or strategies. I can't stall on the first two floors and I can't manage to power through the fourth.

Red Blaster 05-3-2015 01:50 AM

Should I? She effectively becomes useless due to the cost but I really want her :v

Chocille 05-3-2015 09:27 PM

Do it anyways. Jewels are pretty darn easy to get now that you can farm it and that they're given like candies

edit: Also 0-stoned Sonia=Gran woo woo

she now sits on my Hathor team

Red Blaster 05-3-2015 09:44 PM

It's not so much the jewels, her cost at my level is virtually unusable.

Sonia grand so jelly