Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Video Games (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   Puzzle & Dragons (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=139481)

Rojaf 03-23-2016 05:52 PM

Re: Puzzle & Dragons

Bah. Of course it's the one I'm having trouble with.

choof 03-23-2016 10:28 PM

gotta evo wangren and d.izanami and I get an awoken hino
that will be my second awoken (sun)

Kotarouchan 03-24-2016 02:03 AM

Yay, my first time finishing the entire Descended Challenge!

Rojaf 03-24-2016 11:06 PM

wow nice. i'm still working on the last five.

i started running through endless corridors with awoken sakuya team, it was not doing nearly as much as my verdandi team. granted i never hit the 100x multiplier, closest i got was 64 i think.

even so, peak damage with verdandi team is much higher.

what kind of damage output do you sakuya people get?

Hurleyisgod 03-24-2016 11:14 PM

This is with a 9 combo, which i average, so its 81x.

YoshL 03-24-2016 11:55 PM

that was 10 combo i think

Rojaf 03-25-2016 01:02 AM

wow yoshl.

wow.

how many light combos and how many tpas do you need to do that kind of damage?

my max output with my monogreen verdandi team was like 6mil on my liu bei and 3 ish on the rest of my monsters i think, and that was a fluke.

i can routinely hit like 1.5 mil liu bei and 1 mil ish on the rest.

hmmhmmhmmm

Rojaf 03-25-2016 01:07 AM

like peak with blowing skills on boss etc is like 2-3 mil on liubei and over 1 on the rest. but normal damage output is in the hundredks with no skills and only one tpa,

Kotarouchan 03-25-2016 01:53 AM

I wish I had a Sakuya on my NA account but I don't... Been messing with A. Shiva, Verdandi, A. Ama, and LKali teams to do them though.

Gradiant 03-25-2016 05:57 AM

Easier lvl 10, had to stall the 99 turns of Parvati's 300k damage absorb though, that really sucked lmao

YoshL 03-25-2016 08:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rojaf (Post 4418159)
wow yoshl.

wow.

how many light combos and how many tpas do you need to do that kind of damage?

my max output with my monogreen verdandi team was like 6mil on my liu bei and 3 ish on the rest of my monsters i think, and that was a fluke.

i can routinely hit like 1.5 mil liu bei and 1 mil ish on the rest.

hmmhmmhmmm

i did a dkali -> apollo which pretty much consistently will give you at least 2 light TPA, on average, I think the calculated payout is at least 3 TPA and 1 combo of 3, which is what I got with the activation. i skyfalled another light combo or something, and this was during dragon zombie (drag. stats enhanced) and a Kanna buff (1.5x extra damage), and Kanna has triple TPAs, plus the full enhanced board from yomi

a.k.a. Kanna was using a ~500x multiplier lol (not including enhanced because that's tough to calculate)

hurley averaging 9 combo is pretty bullshit when the average board has between 7 and 8 combo (much closer to 7 combo)

given around a 7 combo with a light TPA contained, you'd usually see numbers from like 750k to 1 mil+ on each of your light subs I think (conservative estimate, given that you TPA). Basically, if you can activate (and combo the majority of the board) you're nuking whatever you see, unless it's a really stupid descend. You normally hit the 2 million mark on a lucky skyfall set for the 10 combo, or after an lkali->elia board or something where you can get multiple TPAs. 2 million plus is not normal lol

edit:
just tested with a hypermaxed sakuya
9 combo with 1 light tpa was right around 1 million
12 combo with 1 light tpa and 1 light 3 match was 2.2 million

edit 2 lol:

choof 03-25-2016 04:06 PM

man I want a sakuya now
w/ a decent board from urd and titan I can generally hit close to 1m on both leads and hino
which is going to change soon since all I need now for awoken hino is wangren
bought king dragon or whatever from coin dungeons since they're half off, trying to find a a super king ruby but just realized that ruby dragons are up tomorrow
FUC

oh well, I'm one step closer to having awoken I&I as well

ps for those that don't know: tamadras are invading castle of satan. the invade is pretty rare but it's 100% drop rate

YoshL 03-25-2016 05:55 PM

the best part is, once apollo's uvo comes out I can most likely go for even more damage, since i'll ahve the attributes covered w/ him and ars nova. would replace susano with linka for maximum burst from kanna

Rojaf 03-25-2016 10:31 PM

yeah i have very few good subs for sakuya atm. very few.

Red Blaster 03-25-2016 10:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YoshL (Post 4418257)
the best part is, once apollo's uvo comes out I can most likely go for even more damage, since i'll ahve the attributes covered w/ him and ars nova. would replace susano with linka for maximum burst from kanna

He's getting a third evo?
I have his L/F and L/W

YoshL 03-25-2016 11:29 PM

l/g, adds 2 turn light skyfall increase with his active, replaces light row awakenings with light enhance

it's available in jp already, but not in na yet. he's a unicorn

Red Blaster 03-25-2016 11:40 PM

Sounds pretty sweet, Apollo was my starter so it's always cool to see him get new upgrades.

choof 03-26-2016 07:22 PM

AWOKEN HINO IS MINE

asdf

Rojaf 03-27-2016 08:59 PM

i'm working on hino now. stupid mythlits. i'll probably farm two of them next friday so i can evo him, and then i just need to evo wangren and izanami and then it's awoken hino time.

also working on awoken venus for my sakuya team, but i need a sowilo descend since i doubt i can handle queen's banquet challege descend.

OH WELL WORKIN ON AWOKEN MONSTERS

Rojaf 03-27-2016 09:05 PM

oh also i need another light orb why do i never have light orbs.