Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Video Games (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   Puzzle & Dragons (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=139481)

FoJaR 02-29-2016 10:50 PM

Re: Puzzle & Dragons

i just got mats for awoken astaroth and awoken yomi.

cant wait to get yomi all awokened. gonna be good times i think.

also awoken AD lucifer hooray

Tokzic 03-2-2016 05:58 PM

hello i started playing this game apparently

so far i have acquired:

Durga, Goddess of the Hunt
Australis
Mistrain, Storm Dragon
Griffin, Hunter of Tempests
TAMADRA - Awaken Material??

pls help i have no idea what i'm doing

Tokzic 03-2-2016 05:58 PM

also somehow i have 1million gold what the fuck

FoJaR 03-2-2016 06:09 PM

what's your friend ID i will be your friend

Tokzic 03-2-2016 06:13 PM

okay i also just pulled a phoenix resurrected

i have no clue how good any of this is but i imagine it must be decent since i can only equip like one of them at any given time

FoJaR 03-2-2016 06:14 PM

that my friend will be awaken material for the shiva that you will roll at some point

FoJaR 03-2-2016 06:18 PM

sent you a msg

tosh 03-2-2016 06:25 PM

Durga is a solid leader even though she is hard to use initially.
Australis is a really good sub.
Mistrain is kinda poopy but will work for now.
Griffin isn't great, but again will work for now.
Tamadra will be fed to either Durga or Australis once you evo them. Typically, evolved and ultimate evolved cards/monsters/whatever you call them have something called 'awakenings'. Pretty much they're little boosts that are specific to each card. I mentioned Durga and Australis because they are your two best cards atm and ones you'll find yourself using a lot.

You have 1 million gold because I'm assuming you ran level 1 of the 'One-Shot Challenge' currently going on. Having a lot of gold early on definitely eases some of the stress of leveling up your cards.

With your current box, I would one of the following teams:
Durga / Griffin, Phoenix, Hobgoblin, flex / Durga
Griffin and Phoenix are there because of their early game stats. Hobgoblin is the evolved version of the green Goblins that you have probably seen by now and its active skill is vital for early game Durga teams. The goal of this team is to try to match Dark, Fire, Wood, and Water on most turns. Can be pretty hard early on, but it definitely gives you a good idea of how to properly combo. Durga's ultimate evolution makes the leader skill activation much, much easier.

Australis / Griffin, Hobgoblin, flex wood card, flex wood card / Australis or Sylvie
In the early game you'll be tempted to make every team have every color available. However, mono-color teams can be incredibly strong in their own right. With this team you pretty much just try to make a row of Wood orbs.

My ID is 395,047,361 and my in-game name is Jess.
I have both Durga and Australis (though my Australis isn't yet evolved), so feel free to send me a message in-game if you want either of them up.

Edit: Oh yeah, for now you should try getting to Rank 30 so you can run Experience of a Lifetime in the Special tab. It gives 200k exp towards your rank and you'll instantly rank up to Rank 49 or so.

DarkManticoreX2 03-2-2016 06:32 PM

Adding you as well Tokzic, (ign Manti)

I have a good leader for beginning dungeons in Amaratseu. (she heals for more HP then most of the beginning things will hit you for).

Also have been working on a Norn team, which will be up every once in a while. She's a good helper for your wood monsters

FoJaR 03-2-2016 06:57 PM

manatee u smell

choof 03-2-2016 07:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarkManticoreX2 (Post 4413339)
Also have been working on a Norn team, which will be up every once in a while.

sweet, gonna send you a f-
Quote:

She's a good helper for your wood monsters
FUCK

Kotarouchan 03-15-2016 01:21 AM

@Tokzic: Just sent you a Friend Invite. I have a Hypermax'd Durga up all the time.

Also, been loving the half stam on MP dungeons (only been farming Z8 and Dragon Rush).

choof 03-16-2016 03:50 PM

got myself a sonia gran, bubs. for the low price of one stone, but I feel it was justified since I destroyed the dungeon and got her to maybe 5%, maybe even lower. didn't proc the full heal, just the 100% gravity.

that was actually a pretty fun descend. don't really have a place for her tbh, although I do have a few monsters that could potentially go on a team. and she'll be great for my non-rem account, just grabbed a mystic stone knight on that account.

DDRBaller123 03-17-2016 07:58 AM

sooo japan has a pad arcade game. holy shit never knew that.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzwg5B_ZM9Q

DeltaNein 03-17-2016 10:08 AM

Oh boy more PAD people I can use their leaders hopefully

In case anyone asks I used to play a while back, almost 2 years ago, then lost the data, then picked the game back up again I think 3 months ago? But I hopped on at the right moment I guess cause I'm already rank 71 w/ 5.5 million gold stacked up. My ID is 357,497,384, in-game name is DeltaNine if anyone wants it.

So who do you all use for leaders? I currently have my Phantom Icedragon, Mirage Plesios filling that spot.

YoshL 03-17-2016 11:25 AM

caved and got LINKA. rippuuuuuuuu mp

linka, ars nova, apollo, pollux, amaterasu, linka

orb enhances up the butt though lol

Red Blaster 03-17-2016 11:48 AM

Linka is best waifu
Shame she can't currently be evo'd though..hopefully that means the GC collab is on its way

tosh 03-17-2016 12:03 PM

Groove Coasters Collab is currently in the coin dungeon rotation. So Linka can be uvo'd right now.

Rojaf 03-23-2016 03:38 PM

Anyone know which one of the current descend challenges rewards a light orb? I need one to awaken sakuya

Gradiant 03-23-2016 04:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rojaf (Post 4417763)
Anyone know which one of the current descend challenges rewards a light orb? I need one to awaken sakuya

The light jewel is currently a reward for Mephisto descend http://puzzledragonx.com/en/mission.asp?m=1752