Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Brag Board (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   28 AAAAs and counting - On all pages - Video on Page 6! (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=24063)

dantheman650 04-4-2005 10:19 PM

28 AAAAs and counting - On all pages - Video on Page 6!

Haha, not by me though. I got to UCSB and my friend Chris down the hall plays cause I gave him Stepmania in January. Yes January of 2005. He is s fucking game prodigy and even I was surprised by how fast he surpassed me. Inasne, expect more crazy stuff from him soon. He is too lazy to post here. Also, I have personally checked his judge and ini when I didn't believe him. He's 100% legit. Play him on SMO - Cracker_Chris

Eggman's Cosmic Raise

Eggman's Disco Dog

Eggman's Dissolve

Some random guy's Hero edit, not mine

Eggman's The Biggest Roaster

SMGod 04-4-2005 10:23 PM

RE: So many AAAAs, your head will explode-Quasar,Delerium, M

ummm

banditcom 04-4-2005 10:26 PM

lawl

Anuj 04-4-2005 10:28 PM

k

justaguy 04-4-2005 10:28 PM

i believe usually anything dan says

so i'm on the he's legit side

Anuj 04-4-2005 10:31 PM

ageha is a fucking awesome song XD
i should AAAA that

dantheman650 04-4-2005 10:32 PM

If none of you srriously believe me, I can VERY EASILY find a video camera. These aren't just one time things, he consistently can do all of these. And why would I lie about his scores? 0__O

Once again, I literally live ten feet away from him. I can walk in his room at any time and I have personally seen him play after seeing the judge and ini. But I'm sure he would be glad to make a movie!

Also, he has tons upon tons of SDP screenshots of all these songs. He whores songs like a madman XD

-joe- 04-4-2005 10:40 PM

he has been playing 3 months
i have been playing 2 years

my scores are uncomparable to his! (meaning mine suck)

AMAZING. simply, amazing.

How is he on 14+ footers?

dantheman650 04-4-2005 10:45 PM

He is still terrible at hard songs, his speed needs a lot of work. I mean he can easily pass everything in the keyboard megapack and such. He still needs much work on harder patterns and fast patterns. He can pass Juggernaut and Blur and Payon easily four fingers (how he used to play). He's only been playing index for about 1.5 months now. I know it's really hard to believe but I just talked to someone with a video camera and we can make some vids this weekend hopefully. Any requests?

ThEclipse 04-4-2005 10:58 PM

Uhh when I saw him play on SMO less then a week ago he really wasn't that great...

Anuj 04-4-2005 11:01 PM

He's probably pulling a fake ini trick or something

dantheman650 04-4-2005 11:48 PM

A - Almost all the improvement has happened in the last week. B - I'm not an idiot. I know how Stepmania ini works. He is not pulling any tricks. Once again, will have video proof this weekend.

DukAmok 04-4-2005 11:53 PM

i believe him. honestly, i talked with dan and chris the entire time he was improving. it was insanely fast, but it was definitely improvement. not a jump to AAAAs or anything. id still like to see a vid though, thats pretty insane.

dantheman650 04-5-2005 12:40 AM

Two more:

CrackerChris 04-5-2005 12:47 AM

Dan informed me of the disbelief of a few of you fellows, so I'm here to confirm that we WILL have a video tape of me AAAAing or at least getting low SDPs on any of those songs, but most likely I'm gonna end up picking Quasar or Boss Machine or something - those are the songs I've actually AAAAed more than once.

-CrackerChris

DukAmok 04-5-2005 12:54 AM

quasar plzkthx

dantheman650 04-5-2005 01:00 AM

Yeah, seeing as he just opened SM up right now and got the AAAA first try, I don't think a video of Quasar should be too hard to make =P

Any tips for making sure it is 100% legit? I know to show the judge, and the search for stepmania'ini to show there aren't multiple copies and the show all the judge settings and make sure they are visible, also to show fingers and screen and hopefully we'll have nice audio. Anything I'm forgetting?

Anuj 04-5-2005 07:30 AM

In the stepmania ini, its possible to put the judge settings in there more then once... so when you actually open the ini, search for multiple cases of judge settings...

vince511 04-5-2005 08:58 AM

He's legit, I can believe it. Now if we started seeing AAAA's on Duk's Delirium Oni, I would probably start having my doubts.

Str0m 04-5-2005 10:03 AM

wow amazing scores Chris