Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   FFR Events (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=62)
-   -   Monthly 1-year subby giveaway~ (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=101282)

dragon890x 10-11-2008 02:33 PM

<< Giveaway Closed >>

All the info you need is in one of my random thoughts on my profile.

Enjoy<3

sumzup 10-11-2008 02:41 PM

Re: Monthly 1-year subby giveaway~

Sup. I crave for thy blessing of subby giving.

Gibson63 10-11-2008 02:42 PM

Don't wanna die alone without you here, please tell me what we have is real<3

your a generous person! :) (nvm my first sentence, its the lyrics of the song im actually listening right now lol)

NFD 10-11-2008 02:48 PM

Because I can.

robertsona 10-11-2008 02:52 PM

I commented on your random thought, or should I comment here too?
What you're doing is really nice, good job!

lumphoboextreme 10-11-2008 03:07 PM

you must have a lot of money. xD anyway I could use some

robertsona 10-11-2008 03:09 PM

That being said, I highly suggest you DON'T give it to someone who ALREADY has a subscription.
Sorry Lumph :X
EDIT: or anyone else

lumphoboextreme 10-11-2008 03:13 PM

lol half the people in this thread already have subbies. don't single me out. :(

iluswirl 10-11-2008 03:43 PM

Haha. I doubt i'll get a subbie just because I have one, but I run out on the 5th of november.

Anyway. I like being a subbie. I don't know how I could survive the site without it now. And I do everything I can, but I just don't make any money, and what I do make of it goes to paying for car insurance. (I know, pathetic, but the insurance companies want like 90$ a month). I know everybody will say to go make credits, but i'm out because I did that once already and now that school's around, I don't have time to play for hours on end.

That being said.. I wish good luck to everybody. : D

jchinzilla 10-11-2008 05:17 PM

Dear dragon890x,

Let me start off by saying what a wonderful thing you are doing. Giving away a one year subscription! This is truly a great act of kindness, and something that only a real humanitarian would do. So I say to you kind-hearted philanthropist: I would like to be considered as the lucky one who receive your generous, charitable, and altruistic gift.

Why do you ask? Well there are a plethora of reasons as to why I, JChinzilla, should be chosen as a recipient of a one year subscription. There are so many reasons that it would not be possible for any human (not even me) to list them in a single day. But since I do want the subscription very much, I shall take the time to list just a few of the myriad of reasons as to why I should receive your generous gift.

First of all, as a subscriber I would take advantage of all the subscribery features. I would play the subscriber-exclusive songs to the fullest, test all beta features, and display my blue subscriber name proudly.

Secondly, out of all the people willing to receive your gracious gifts, I believe I am the most superior (please do not mistake my confidence for hubris). I believe that I have the skills, the cat-like agility, and the testicular fortitude to accept a giveaway such as the one you are offering.

And lastly: dragon890x, you are f*cking awesome. I sometimes think about sucking your toes...for that is how magnificent you are. Groveling before you is one of my greatest goals in life. Please, bestow upon me a FlashFlashRevolution one month (or more) subscription; you will not regret it.

Surely, there will be many people who will want to receive a free one year subscription. Sorting these people out and choosing worthy ones will be a very trying and daunting task. But I have faith that you, dragon890x, will choose wisely. I hope that you will give to me this subscription, for if you do, I will hold you in the most high.

Sincerely,
your noble follower,
seriously,
JChinzilla

p.s.
pick me

Izzy 10-11-2008 05:27 PM

‫‬**‪‫‬**҉
‫‬**‪‫‬**҉
‫‬**‪‫‬**҉
‫‬**‪‫‬**҉
‫‬**‪‫‬**҉
‫‬**‪‫‬**҉
‫‬**‪‫‬**҉
‫‬**‪‫‬**҉
‫‬**‪‫‬**҉
‫‬**‪‫‬**҉
‫‬**‪‫‬**҉
‫‬**‪‫‬**҉

Devilution 10-11-2008 05:33 PM

I can haz sub pretty please?

Sh4d0wD3v1L 10-11-2008 06:51 PM

I want a subby because I bought someone a subby with the promise of getting one back, and never got it back. I'm still waiting :(

H3llacious 10-12-2008 01:29 AM

I'm a noob that wants to experience the blue feeling - FOR A YEAR!

hatoblue2 10-12-2008 02:13 AM

This wouldn't fit on your comments =[

Hello, dragon890x, or shall I say, Tony.

I recently read a forum you started about free one year subscriptions. Needless to say, as soon as I read it, I came to your profile and read your random thought. At first, I was skeptical: after all, why would someone be so generous?

However, upon further speculation, I fully believe that you will hold true to your word. You seem to be a veteran member and will even serve our country in the highest manner there is.

You say you want a reason as to why I want a subscription. I have only been on FFR for about a year, but in that time have experienced countless events, from spontaneous contests to tournaments, I have experienced them all.

Imagine my surprise when I learned about the special features subscribers receive! Not only do they get special updates, but a private forum as well. I've heard from various chats that subscribers receive updates regularly, which is a plus. I'd also like to see the different speed mods as well.

Plus, a special blue name looks cool too. =D

Again, this is an incredible feat your are pulling off and I really appreciate you doing it, regardless of if I receive a subscription or not.

Best wishes,

hatoblue2

Devilution 10-12-2008 08:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by H3llacious (Post 2837428)
I'm a noob that wants to experience the blue feeling - FOR A YEAR!

Do you even play this game?

poochieCREAM 10-12-2008 10:12 AM

random act of kindness
love youuuu<33

H3llacious 10-12-2008 10:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Devilution (Post 2837547)
Do you even play this game?

I will if I get the sub. I will play the game until my right hand tires of carpel tunnel syndrome and I have to cut it off.

Then I'll switch to my left hand.

nuclearsamurai 10-12-2008 12:51 PM

I will love you forever.

And my blueness dies in December.

D:

basicdrummerman 10-12-2008 01:17 PM

because i play ALOT and i have no money :(
oh and my subby ends on the 19th of this month :'(