Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Other Music Games (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Which Rhythm Game are you from? and how did you get here (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=151300)

SoFtBOILeD 03-28-2021 09:41 PM

Re: Which Rhythm Game are you from? and how did you get here

I just randomly found this game one day, I played a lot of rhythm games such as Geometry Dash, Rock Band, Guitar Hero, and Just Shapes and Beats. I was just finding a way to play Stepmania and found this game. Overall, I feel like I have improved a bit since I got back into it, beating around level 40 maps when I was really only beating level 15-20s.

Tantive72 05-16-2021 05:15 PM

I started playing StepMania back in 2015 after I saw the TeRa "Made of Fire" video.

Zageron 05-16-2021 05:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tantive72 (Post 4761464)
I started playing StepMania back in 2015 after I saw the TeRa "Made of Fire" video.

Hehe nice.

I don't remember how I got here, someone in middle school probably showed me, but I definitely didn't play rhythm games before this.

Mahou 05-16-2021 09:58 PM

Came here from DDR Extreme cab days back in the early 2000's.

FirstMaple8 05-17-2021 02:36 PM

im from here

phe0nixblade 05-19-2021 09:13 AM

started from the bottom and never left
i started here

phe0nixblade 05-19-2021 09:14 AM

unless you count like that ps2 rhythm game called amplitude i think i played that before i played this maybe parappa the rappa as well

30minutetesti 05-21-2021 11:52 AM

I come from a rhythm game on Roblox called RoBeats. It was made poorly so I play this game now.

alster1 05-21-2021 12:01 PM

Started scouring the web for rhythm games after I watched Arch0wl's 1.5x Quasar vid. Parents didn't take too kindly to downloading programs back in the day, so I found this!

Kawaii025 05-21-2021 07:12 PM

Stepmania. Was searching for more files to add and FFR showed up in my search. Started playing a few days before actually creating this account.

Fireo 05-24-2021 12:08 PM

I played stepmania way back but I didn't know about any other games like that other then Noitg. Then later on I played FNF fell in love with it and I heard about this game from a fnf youtuber. So yep thats why im here thou who knows. Maybe I would have found this game on my own.

4key 06-14-2021 08:06 AM

basically i played piano tiles got chromebook looked for 4k rhythm games found this. i played fnf but that didnt really get me anywhere

_DJ Vinyl_ 06-17-2021 11:30 PM

I played DDR sometimes at arcades, saw some people doing Beethoven Virus on YouTube, searched up games like this online and found this. Sooner or later this is the only rhythm game I stuck to ever since.

Lights 06-18-2021 12:19 AM

played guitar hero, osu!mania, etterna, and quaver. yyorshire told me to try out this game and hey its prettyyyyy goooood.

123kappa3 06-18-2021 08:43 AM

Played ddr long time ago, loved guitar hero, then I saw a league streamer play ffr and was like that looks fun, So i tried it and sucked but, I kept at it, now I suck less :P.

WirryWoo 06-18-2021 08:59 AM

With the exception of a few occasional games of Guitar Hero with friends after school, FFR is my first rhythm game. One of my high school friends in orchestra (I was a junior in high school at the time) introduced me to FFR one day by messaging me on AIM to check out FFR. Since then, I haven't stopped playing until I needed to step away from this game at around 8 years ago. Now I play this game to primarily destress from real life.

sweet2kill210 06-18-2021 08:56 PM

I guess DDR and I legit just loved rhythm games where you pressed arrows to a beat and would always play any I could find which were mostly flash games on Newgrounds at the time, haha.

I would often Google search "rhythm games" or "DDR on keyboard" or something like that and I believe I found FFR through one of those Google searches, sooo wtg for whoever helped with the SEO/metatags/whatever else helped it come up in my search results! :D

EDIT: Also wanted to just say I instantly fell in love and especially because of Multiplayer which is sadly nowhere near as active as it used to be. I now alternate between quitting FFR for good to save myself from carpal tunnel or tendonitis and coming back. Currently I'm trying to just play "casually" which is really hard for me....

Moria 06-19-2021 05:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Moria (Post 4699370)

this old thing is still within arms reach

ptrouton 07-21-2021 06:18 AM

I'm from Osu