Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version) (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=149163)

Zoshi 05-8-2018 10:03 PM

Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4619316)
It's serious

I'm staying on this wagon even if celery finally showed up because Zoshi looks much worse than him to me after trying to stick me to curry (I guarantee you if I had responded to the curry vote he'd be calling me out for something dumb like partnership)

im not sticking you to curry.

find you both odd, yes. but i wanted to see how much human interest you really had; and defend the player you would bet your life on is human.

trying to call partnership if you did so would be illogical, since you've already established your confidence in his humanity.

Zoshi 05-8-2018 10:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Celirra (Post 4619319)
yes youre right its impossible to think about the game while not spam posting pointless bullshit

that's not what I meant, i was curious that you wouldn't want to interact with ffa more before casting your vote. I don't know you but you did post a lot of shit in the beginning, so I don't know why posting is seemingly a problem for you now

flashflash account 05-8-2018 10:05 PM

Ughhh this is really frustrating

Ok

I'm leaving my vote on Zoshi

Yeah

Good night, see you all tomorrow

Can phases be pushed up a bit in the future

inDheart 05-8-2018 10:07 PM

is it really 2 hours

i still like the idea of lynching people that aren't playing while i sort out the ffa garbage:villathoughtprocess ratio

Zoshi 05-8-2018 10:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zoshi (Post 4619321)
that's not what I meant, i was curious that you wouldn't want to interact with ffa more before casting your vote. I don't know you but you did post a lot of shit in the beginning, so I don't know why posting is seemingly a problem for you now

i said a lot of shit, i looked back and will change that to some shit. I just remember seeing you a bunch with some shit posts when i was first reading, thought it was more than what it was, but my main point still stands

Celirra 05-8-2018 10:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zoshi (Post 4619321)

ffa is an unironic hakulyte

interacting wouldnt get anywhere and would only make me frustrated, i've been able to live vicariously enough with all the drivel he's posted as is anyways

Zoshi 05-8-2018 10:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4619318)
Also, it's 9:00 so I should really sleep now

who sleeps at 9pm

its 4am here

who has most dedication to game guys choose wies lee

Zoshi 05-8-2018 10:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Celirra (Post 4619325)
ffa is an unironic hakulyte

interacting wouldnt get anywhere and would only make me frustrated, i've been able to live vicariously enough with all the drivel he's posted as is anyways

ok actually makes sense, i take it from also seeing your post about manti that you tend to get frustrated a lot at this game ?

Gun92 05-8-2018 10:12 PM

What the fucking fuck? Leave for a few hours and come back to fucking 14 new pages of things to get through? Jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesus

Zoshi 05-8-2018 10:12 PM

i feel like my not even that long twg career is older than ffa

Hakulyte 05-8-2018 10:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gun92 (Post 4619328)
What the fucking fuck? Leave for a few hours and come back to fucking 14 new pages of things to get through? Jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesus

You can skip my posts, I'm a confirmed town.

#when you feel bad about taking space

inDheart 05-8-2018 10:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zoshi (Post 4619326)
who sleeps at 9pm

its 4am here

he walked 15 miles at 9 minute pace, he probably needs it

roundbox 05-8-2018 10:16 PM

I'm conscious again everybody

Curry and Rice 05-8-2018 10:17 PM

So I tried to make a post but it said something about it needing to be approved by a mod? Is this normal, or did I accidentally trigger some sort of filter or something?

Zoshi 05-8-2018 10:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Curry and Rice (Post 4619334)
So I tried to make a post but it said something about it needing to be approved by a mod? Is this normal, or did I accidentally trigger some sort of filter or something?

worst excuse for not contributing

Zoshi 05-8-2018 10:18 PM

jk i genuinely dont know

inDheart 05-8-2018 10:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4619069)
if you actually go and look at our games together, just note that the sombra game on NSM was a reaction test and I said as much in deadchat (BDS probably won't believe me on this though)

this sounds like the kind of thing you say in deadchat to save face so you don't look totally stupid

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4619070)
You're welcome to form your own reads on curry, but for my PoE he's town here.

if he's really confirmed town to you then it's probably in your best interest to actually show that to people

the "don't sheep me" thing shouldn't apply when you're talking like you have that degree of confidence

team game dude

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4619152)
then we should probably get to it and reach a conclusion ahead of time instead of scrambling last minute eh

it kind of feels really scummy (and not in the wolf sense, actually scummy) to vote for celery now but at the same time I don't want some stupid manti/celery dynamic causing problems when it could actually cost us the game

Celirra

no ind I am not sheeping you, I reached this read independently >:P

i like how i'm now voting on the other half of this dynamic and my vote is bad

man i started this reread because i thought there was a post i liked too to balance with whatever i sweep up but now i can't find it, was an answer back to me earlier

inDheart 05-8-2018 10:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Curry and Rice (Post 4619334)

might have a link or an image in it, can't do that if you don't have 5 real posts

space it out if it's a link

Curry and Rice 05-8-2018 10:25 PM

Let me try posting it in parts.

PART 1:
Quote:

Originally Posted by Curry and Rice (Post 4619262)
I suggest you go back and read past games I've been in to see similar behavior from me

Reiterating this request to Zoshi, so that you can hopefully see that this kind of stuff is the same type of thing that's been happening again and again recently in the games I've played on FFR regardless of my role. To be honest, I think it's just because I've been gone for so long and most people haven't picked up on my regular "style" that they immediately get paranoid about me.

inDheart 05-8-2018 10:26 PM

the other tension is i thought he essentially angleshot himself clear with the DM shit

so there's that too

Curry and Rice 05-8-2018 10:26 PM

PART 3:
Quote:

Originally Posted by Zoshi (Post 4619326)
who sleeps at 9pm

its 4am here

last game i played in before this a fellow human railed on me because i got up late (having slept through my alarm) and was all like

"i set alarms for 4 am so i can get up for twg"

and i was all like

"you can't go around holding other people to your own standards"

don't know about other people but i tend to have absurdly high standards for myself and if i held everybody i met to that standard i would be a grade a misanthrope

this has been life lessons with curry and rice
thank you for coming

For some reason, the middle part is what's causing the trouble. I don't know why though.

Zoshi 05-8-2018 10:27 PM

ffa leaving at 9pm even tho he has mobile access makes me think he's a wolf shitting himself rather than a human wanting to stay in game

it's 4.30am here and i dont see myself taking another option

unvote
flashflash account

Curry and Rice 05-8-2018 10:28 PM

Part 2 was basically me replying to a quote from Celirra (the one with his FFA vote), saying that the behavior Noc has been doing is pretty much normal for him, but doesn't really offer an indication of his alignment.

inDheart 05-8-2018 10:28 PM

something i can't shake is how people hate my list from earlier but don't want to talk to me much about the people in it (or out of it, even), even when i offered that to like, curry last night while he was around

was that list just somehow uncontroversial towns?

Zoshi 05-8-2018 10:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Curry and Rice (Post 4619342)
PART 3:

last game i played in before this a fellow human railed on me because i got up late (having slept through my alarm) and was all like

"i set alarms for 4 am so i can get up for twg"

and i was all like

"you can't go around holding other people to your own standards"

don't know about other people but i tend to have absurdly high standards for myself and if i held everybody i met to that standard i would be a grade a misanthrope

this has been life lessons with curry and rice
thank you for coming

For some reason, the middle part is what's causing the trouble. I don't know why though.

what

Zoshi 05-8-2018 10:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4619345)
something i can't shake is how people hate my list from earlier but don't want to talk to me much about the people in it (or out of it, even), even when i offered that to like, curry last night while he was around

was that list just somehow uncontroversial towns?

your list had way too much town and no wolf thoughts for me to like it

Zoshi 05-8-2018 10:33 PM

ok curry i'll look at your other games to see your post style

Curry and Rice 05-8-2018 10:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zoshi (Post 4619346)
what

tl;dr Just because you stay up until 4am doesn't mean other people do too.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zoshi (Post 4619347)
your list had way too much town and no wolf thoughts for me to like it

Yeah; now's the chance for you (inDheart) to elaborate more about your thoughts on who's suspicious rather than who's not suspicious, or else that just looks like you're not putting much effort into wolf hunting.

Zoshi 05-8-2018 10:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Curry and Rice (Post 4619349)
tl;dr Just because you stay up until 4am doesn't mean other people do too.

Yeah; now's the chance for you (inDheart) to elaborate more about your thoughts on who's suspicious rather than who's not suspicious, or else that just looks like you're not putting much effort into wolf hunting.

lol that was a joke. i didnt seriously want you to human read me because i have a later bed time than ffa

Zoshi 05-8-2018 10:39 PM

night

inDheart 05-8-2018 10:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Curry and Rice (Post 4619349)

i like town hunting and lynching everyone else though

i like my vote and if it's right then there's probably an active wolf

i'm coming around on ffa

DarkManticoreX2 05-8-2018 10:55 PM

I’m here, but I need to do a thing for champ game.

DarkManticoreX2 05-8-2018 10:58 PM

Did anything cool happen?

DarkManticoreX2 05-8-2018 11:00 PM

Guess I should read after the champs thing.. sigh.

Hakulyte 05-8-2018 11:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarkManticoreX2 (Post 4619354)

They found out you were wolfing with me, but Zoshi protected me. I think we're winning this. I'm about to make them lynch Gun92.

Hakulyte 05-8-2018 11:02 PM

Also, I'm going to sleep in -1 hour.

DarkManticoreX2 05-8-2018 11:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4619356)
They found out you were wolfing with me, but Zoshi protected me. I think we're winning this. I'm about to make them lynch Gun92.

Tch. Thought you had the hard town read down.

Also I thought I saw some cel stuff come up and I want to
Make it clear that I don’t hold grudges over games. I’ll bring them up to be grating or annoying or for shock value, but each new game deserves a fresh slate.

The reason I was somewhat hard on cel was because his entry into the thread seemed to bounce. Wolves can have a harder time joining in on early banter because they don’t want to say the wrong thing. It felt like cel’s entry bounced and he went “i’ll Try again later when the room stops looking at me” which triggers my wolf radar.

Gun92 05-8-2018 11:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4619356)

This is probably the most logical thing I have read in the last 30 pages. I forgot how fascinating it can be to watch people dissect and scrutinize every single word everyone says for any tiny amount of information. I think I have only played with a handful of the people in this game before so its fun taking in or trying to take in all this stuff even if a fair chunk doesn't seem like it holds a lot of weight. Only one person bugs me at this point and its Celirra and its just with the way you talk/type. I don't read or hear a tone with anyone else other than what I perceive to be normal banter. I know you explained why you post the way you do but in all fairness, 30 pages of stuff is a lot to go through in a day when you haven't done it in forever and that is what my gut is telling me to do and I am rolling with it. Sorry

roundbox 05-8-2018 11:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4619205)
I picked up a subtle trace of "I usually town read flashflash but this time I'm not"

I don't think it's anything to be concerned about because I'll just keep doing my thing, then when/if I flip I've provided a nice meaty reads list and interactions that will absolutely win the game even though I'm dead

I think that was relatively overt

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zoshi (Post 4619206)
thanks. i wanted to add my thought onto their suggestion, I didn't want her to simmer down i just disagreed i guess with their suggestion

lynching third party day 1 gives us more overall mis lynches for catching wolves tho. i thought you calculated this stuff. and third party probably won't be night-killed so cant rely on wolves doing it for us.

im not gonna discuss how the third party should do their killing, but i want them dead first

unless you're DAMN SURE about someone being third party, it's genuinely not within town's general interest to pursue a lynch against them since we'll be aiding the wolves in hunting for one of the two PRs that can cause them trouble. yeah it helps us stay away from parity in the event our SK misses wolves all the time, but idk game is hard.
they both want to let each other live for a LITTLE bit but SK can do better with letting wolves get lynched first since wolf team will have 1kp no matter how many members are alive

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4619207)
I usually town read roundbox but he doesn't usually call things boring, he's being weird and it's probably scummy

this is wrong

Quote:

Originally Posted by Curry and Rice (Post 4619220)
As for Manti, I remember FFA saying something about him so I went back over his posts with a fine-toothed comb and something about the way he called out Celirra seems natural and not forced. Might change my mind later, obviously, because it's not too strong of a feeling, but for now I think Manti is one of the game's more human players.

it's a read he gave without having to do much investigation himself. it was a response to a post sent his way, so perhaps you're feeling it because of that.

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4619228)
1.haku- town
2.celirra- wolf
3.roundbox- slight scum
4.curry- towntelling
5.psycho- who?
6.mellon- slight town
7.Xelnya- town
8.gun92- town
9.zoshi- moderate wolfy
10.darkmanticorex2- slight town
11.InD- slightly scummy
12.ffa- town
13.Funnywolf- mildly towny
14.olimer12345- slight scum

If you have any questions on specific reads, shoot

me being partners with zoshi is rich
olimar I know you're calling 3p but c'mon now

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4619288)
You're both going against me one of you is legitimate and one of you is piggybacking off the other

Scum can't resist digging into a player like Zoshi is doing right now

You set up the groundwork and the sk talk let's Zoshi buddy up to you

It's obvious at this point

for the amount of people going against you/zoshi, I don't know if this claim holds much ground
your sample size is the smallest that it could possibly be

Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4619303)
do you see why my head hurts yet

same boat, friend

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarkManticoreX2 (Post 4619354)

not terribly much

DarkManticoreX2 05-8-2018 11:10 PM

Not really a lynchable offense, but I gotta see some effort put in to make it worth me keeping you around.

roundbox 05-8-2018 11:11 PM

also @gun
the flood of posts starts to slow every day phase so you'll have to catch up on less and less

roundbox 05-8-2018 11:13 PM

also town/sk would be dumb as hell not to vote for a wolfy target
look at the powers of the wolves, yikes

Gun92 05-8-2018 11:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4619362)
also @gun
the flood of posts starts to slow every day phase so you'll have to catch up on less and less

I figured most of the initial phase was a bunch of banter to allow people to form some ideas on people. I just don't think I even got into a game where it was this much this fast. Its funny seeing new names and similar styles that remind me of people from years ago. Gotta work on being different than last time so Manti will leave me alone in the future >.>

DarkManticoreX2 05-8-2018 11:26 PM

Like when I look at posts i see most people are playing fairly natural, and I like that.

Do Cel's posts feel angry to anyone else?

Like I get being pissed at me for posing a hypothetical, but why placate me with "HAHA yeah that was my fault" and then be pissed about it for a whole day before coming back.

How do you go from "Yeah i was wrong, but it was forever ago" (sarcastically or not) to being so upset you need to leave the thread? I don't understand the mindset. Why not keep posting.

Greens can let their emotions flow, and you said you're an emotional player. Reds/blues need to check what they say in order to not draw attention. I worry you left because you were afraid of attention.

roundbox 05-8-2018 11:28 PM

as for who I find scummy:

I'm not confident enough on FFA to drop a vote on him
haku I think has been pretty level this game
zoshi hasn't done anything inherently wolfy aside from the silly angle on lynching the SK
ind's been posting regularly and nothing crazy has stood out

basically I hate scumhunting d0

DarkManticoreX2 05-8-2018 11:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gun92 (Post 4619365)
I figured most of the initial phase was a bunch of banter to allow people to form some ideas on people. I just don't think I even got into a game where it was this much this fast. Its funny seeing new names and similar styles that remind me of people from years ago. Gotta work on being different than last time so Manti will leave me alone in the future >.>

Literally just be active.

The only problem I had with you was you posted so little it was impossible to get a read on you and you were always in the "maybe" pile.

DarkManticoreX2 05-8-2018 11:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4619367)
as for who I find scummy:

I'm not confident enough on FFA to drop a vote on him
haku I think has been pretty level this game
zoshi hasn't done anything inherently wolfy aside from the silly angle on lynching the SK
ind's been posting regularly and nothing crazy has stood out

basically I hate scumhunting d0

You ignored Cel. Any reason why? There's been discussion on him both ways.

roundbox 05-8-2018 11:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarkManticoreX2 (Post 4619369)
You ignored Cel. Any reason why? There's been discussion on him both ways.

the players I highlighted are the most frequent posters

Gun92 05-8-2018 11:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarkManticoreX2 (Post 4619366)
Like when I look at posts i see most people are playing fairly natural, and I like that.

Do Cel's posts feel angry to anyone else?

Like I get being pissed at me for posing a hypothetical, but why placate me with "HAHA yeah that was my fault" and then be pissed about it for a whole day before coming back.

How do you go from "Yeah i was wrong, but it was forever ago" (sarcastically or not) to being so upset you need to leave the thread? I don't understand the mindset. Why not keep posting.

Greens can let their emotions flow, and you said you're an emotional player. Reds/blues need to check what they say in order to not draw attention. I worry you left because you were afraid of attention.

I felt the same way which is why I voted for them. No one else felt like anything really emotional was getting tossed out, just typical banter. Celirra just seemed on the defensive and angry and overly emotional and really hasn't been warranted at this point in the game. Makes me think its just a trend that's apt to continue through the rest of the game.

And yes Manti, i know my "involvement" left much to be desired and how I played the game, most people didn't care for. Thus, with a few years under my belt, hopefully I can make that improvement and get better.

mellon_collie 05-8-2018 11:37 PM

welp I actually am home before eod

my amazing plan to not be here then sheep gun92 might not work out so well </3 cause I don't really see anything odd about Celery. I get what you mean about his tone but having been his friend IRL for a while I don't really see anything out of the ordinary. I think he is concerned about both hurting people's feelings and how he comes across to others so he chooses his words carefully when he is feeling emotional and says less rather than more. I also know it can be kinda easy for him to get himself tilted in his own head

idk it just seems like a miss to me but I don't really have any other ideas

Hakulyte 05-8-2018 11:42 PM

Well, I'm going to go for occam's razor over ffa.

Too many inconsistencies for me. No PR hunt or out of the loop calls that could be exceptions. Just weird stuff similar to the previous wolf game.

DarkManticoreX2 05-8-2018 11:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4619370)
the players I highlighted are the most frequent posters

just to satiate my own curiosity, why? this seems ambiguous and it doesnt look like it generated anything.

Gun92 05-8-2018 11:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mellon_collie (Post 4619372)
welp I actually am home before eod

my amazing plan to not be here then sheep gun92 might not work out so well </3 cause I don't really see anything odd about Celery. I get what you mean about his tone but having been his friend IRL for a while I don't really see anything out of the ordinary. I think he is concerned about both hurting people's feelings and how he comes across to others so he chooses his words carefully when he is feeling emotional and says less rather than more. I also know it can be kinda easy for him to get himself tilted in his own head

idk it just seems like a miss to me but I don't really have any other ideas

Wait, people are worried about hurting other peoples feelings in TWG? Maybe that was why I was bad at this game way back when. I mean, it's cool that you are attempting to explain what is going on with him, but just because you know him in real life, I'm not going to just take everything provided at face value and true. That is how I've gotten into trouble in the past. I'd also assume that kind of response seems far deeper than needed while trying to be protective of someone. Like I said, my vote is born through gut instinct and I try not to second guess that.

mellon_collie 05-8-2018 11:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gun92 (Post 4619376)
Wait, people are worried about hurting other peoples feelings in TWG? Maybe that was why I was bad at this game way back when. I mean, it's cool that you are attempting to explain what is going on with him, but just because you know him in real life, I'm not going to just take everything provided at face value and true. That is how I've gotten into trouble in the past. I'd also assume that kind of response seems far deeper than needed while trying to be protective of someone.

I meant that about him in general not just in TWG. I'm not trying to protect him necessarily I just want to vote someone who I consider to be being wolfy, and I see what Cel as doing as more of just an extension of his personality. I definitely could be wrong

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gun92 (Post 4619376)
Like I said, my vote is born through gut instinct and I try not to second guess that.

you do you man it's just hard to follow that type of read, people are going to be looking to you for guidance

roundbox 05-8-2018 11:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarkManticoreX2 (Post 4619375)
just to satiate my own curiosity, why? this seems ambiguous and it doesnt look like it generated anything.

it's ambiguous because my reads aren't very deep on these players
usually after I make a big ole quote post I make another one gathering my general thoughts on what I posted about

if you're reading this far into it, I'm not sure what to tell you br0

DarkManticoreX2 05-8-2018 11:47 PM

What's votcount and when does phase end

roundbox 05-8-2018 11:47 PM

phase ends in like 12 minutes

votecount is lolville

roundbox 05-8-2018 11:49 PM

my ability to pick a lynching candidate is also in lolville

DarkManticoreX2 05-8-2018 11:49 PM

I'm considering listening to mellon and voting not on Cel, but wanna look at the other wagons

blindreper1179 05-8-2018 11:50 PM

VOTES

InD-->funny
Xel-->Cel
Haku-->ffa
Ffa-->round
Curry-->Haku
Ffa-->Haku
Ffa-->unvote
Haku-->unvote
InD-->Cel
funny-->InD
Ffa-->olimar
ind-->round
ffa-->cel
zoshi-->curry
ind-->manti
ffa-->zoshi
cel-->ffa
zoshi-->ffa
gun-->cel
haku-->ffa

Hakulyte 05-8-2018 11:51 PM

Oh, no idea Cel had already this many votes.

Gun92 05-8-2018 11:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mellon_collie (Post 4619377)
I meant that about him in general not just in TWG. I'm not trying to protect him necessarily I just want to vote someone who I consider to be being wolfy, and I see what Cel as doing as more of just an extension of his personality. I definitely could be wrong

you do you man it's just hard to follow that type of read, people are going to be looking to you for guidance

Well, I hope I can live up to the lofty standards of said guidance even tho there seems to be much more qualified people to lead. Probably smarter people too. Gut instincts don't always makes sense but its better than just throwing a safety vote and walking away. I feel it has some merit and seeing Manti question the notion as well gives me a little more confidence in my decision. I do appreciate your insight because I haven't played with either of you before so its good to know about peoples characteristics and how they go about things. Not being sarcastic either, I do appreciate it.

blindreper1179 05-8-2018 11:52 PM

ffa- III
cel- II
zoshi- I
manti- I
ind- I
haku- I

let me know if I missed anything.

Hakulyte 05-8-2018 11:53 PM

Interesting, ffa didn't self-pres into Cel to maintain kitb.

DarkManticoreX2 05-8-2018 11:55 PM

cant tell but it looks like FFA is in the lead?

Hakulyte 05-8-2018 11:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarkManticoreX2 (Post 4619388)
cant tell but it looks like FFA is in the lead?

Yeah, looks like it.

Curry and Rice 05-8-2018 11:56 PM

Waiting for my computer to finish restarting. Bigger post in a minute.

roundbox 05-8-2018 11:57 PM

I understand why FFA is being picked but I'm not ready to part ways with him just yet

to answer Manti:
Cel responding with anger is not out of character nor would I interpret it as inherently wolfy
he just has a really short temper for things he finds bullshit and this appears to fall into that category from his pov

also psychoangel is in this game everybody

roundbox 05-8-2018 11:58 PM

I really only have favorable opinions of one of the FFA voters (haku)
I don't want to put Cel into the kitb but I'd rather FFA live over him
fuCK

DarkManticoreX2 05-8-2018 11:59 PM

i could be convinced to keep Cel, but I'd rather keep FFA. Third wagon?

Curry and Rice 05-8-2018 11:59 PM

Thoughts on FFA lynch:
If my post responding to Cel had gone through (rip), it would probably provide some clarification on this, but I'm "meh" on the FFA lynch. While on one hand, he probably deserves to be lynched, knowing how his usual behavior is, it kind of feels too much like a cop-out lynch. That being said, his cardflip will probably be helpful. I hope.

roundbox 05-8-2018 11:59 PM

we have no time for another wagon
this game sucks

blindreper1179 05-9-2018 12:00 AM

stop posting

inDheart 05-9-2018 12:00 AM

i hate everything

DarkManticoreX2 05-9-2018 12:00 AM

Cel

just not a better third option and Cel didnt make usable inroads.

DarkManticoreX2 05-9-2018 12:01 AM

oh we don't get the 1:00 minute?

blindreper1179 05-9-2018 12:01 AM

Xel-->Cel
Curry-->Haku
funny-->InD
ind-->manti
ffa-->zoshi
cel-->ffa
zoshi-->ffa
gun-->cel
haku-->ffa

these are the final vote counts as of right now.

ffa- 3
cel- 2
zoshi- 1
manti- 1
ind- 1
haku- 1

IF I MISSED SOMETHING YOU HAVE 5 MINUTES TO REFUTE MY COUNT

blindreper1179 05-9-2018 12:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarkManticoreX2 (Post 4619399)
oh we don't get the 1:00 minute?

sorry, no. No warnings will be given as it wasn't deliberately stated.

blindreper1179 05-9-2018 12:08 AM

No refutes have been given, writing death post now.

blindreper1179 05-9-2018 12:17 AM

As the city of Raccoon City is under attack from the biohazard known more frequently as zombies, S.T.A.R.S. members are doing everything they can to save any survivors they can find. While on the search, they see a man, not worried about the chaos. They confront the man, and search him in fright of him knowing more than they do. They find the virus that started it all on him. The T-Virus. They knew this after instigating him with their guns and force of violence. William Birkin was shot on the spot finding out he was the source of this devastation.

(Flashflashaccount has died, he was an umbrella employee)

It is night, lasting 24 hours. day will start at 12:00:01 May 10.

Please send any actions you have if you have any.