Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   FFR Events (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=62)
-   -   [Contest] FFR Perfect Project: Revival (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=115145)

Plan_Bsk81127 11-7-2010 06:56 PM

Re: FFR Perfect Project

Come up with the best tag and I'll copy and paste it into all the vids. Add crap like justin bieber, whatever people on youtube tend to look up the most.

OneHandNow 11-7-2010 07:08 PM

We don't want FFR associated with Justin Bieber, oh no~

Jtehanonymous 11-7-2010 07:10 PM

Use Hannah Montana instead. \o/
lolll.

Also, I'm sending 6 more videos as soon as they finish uploading to Mediafire. 8)

megamon88 11-7-2010 07:18 PM

Reserving.

Decisive battle
Snowball Fight
Sly
For Your Love
the Dream of Scarlet

I suck too much to go for 10s :P

foxfire667 11-7-2010 07:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Patashu (Post 3337896)
youtube videos do NOT need intros. that's what the description is for

You have no idea how few people actually take the time to do that. People ask me questions ALL THE TIME about things that are stated within the video description or even in the video itself. Intros are just a way to quickly and creatlviy sum up what will be portrayed within a video or show...

Also alright, just raw video it is then. Certinally not comprehensive work my my part I know, but for a small intro on a video like this, I thought it would do alright.

Patashu 11-7-2010 07:37 PM

The idea's nice but it's too much time for too little payoff. Imagine watching every video on that channel, and having an extra ~8 seconds of intro before each one.

Tagging it with something like justin bieber would be a waste - there's a zillion justin bieber videos that will forever be infinitely more popular than these, it'll never break through.
You want to cover all the things that are peripherally related, so it might catch their interest when they see it.

customstuff 11-7-2010 08:39 PM

Top 100 FFR players... Copy/paste...100 relevant tags.

MrMagic5239 11-8-2010 09:06 AM

I like customs idea, but made it should be cut down to 50, to leave room for more purposeful tags like "flashflashrevolution" and the song name, etc.

Also, when the hell are the videos getting uploaded? Not to be a douche, but it's been almost 2 days :(

rushyrulz 11-8-2010 10:02 AM

Maybe top 10 and all the nicknames they're associated with. I'm like 40th and I know nobody ever searches me lol..

MrRubix 11-8-2010 10:15 AM

I went ahead and changed the YT page layout to be a bit more FFR-esque.

How about this for tags:

FFR FlashFlashRevolution Flash Flash Revolution AAA FFRPerfectProject The FFR Perfect Project Score Scores DDR Stepmania Dance Dance Revolution ITG In The Groove PIU Pump It Up rhythm games gaming MrRubix Rubix TC_Halogen Halogen samurai Tera Xayphon smartdude One Winged Angel Moonlight Smitty OneHandNow BlueArrowll HammyMcSquirrel Izzy NSane darkshark Shashakiro Tasselfoot Synthlight (Name of song here)

Plan_Bsk81127 11-8-2010 10:22 AM

Going to start uploading more vids now. Going to add in those tags rubix just posted for now.

FFRPerfectProject 11-8-2010 10:24 AM

Degayed the opening list -- videos should be appended in the current manner

Izzy 11-8-2010 10:24 AM

Wow, I am deserving of a tag? I don't even have a video camera. I swear I will get a video camera as soon as I can and record a bunch of AAA's. Possibly on annoying songs like uber rave, caprice, for ffr.

MrRubix 11-8-2010 10:27 AM

I should have added leonid, Arch0wl, Reach, and Nima in there too:

FFR FlashFlashRevolution Flash Flash Revolution AAA FFRPerfectProject The FFR Perfect Project Score Scores DDR Stepmania Dance Dance Revolution ITG In The Groove PIU Pump It Up rhythm games gaming MrRubix Rubix TC_Halogen Halogen samurai Tera Xayphon smartdude One Winged Angel OneWingedAngel Moonlight Smitty OneHandNow BlueArrowll HammyMcSquirrel Izzy NSane darkshark Shashakiro Tasselfoot Synthlight leonid archowl Arch0wl Reach Nima (Name of song here)

I just put names in the list I automatically associate with keyboard rhythm gaming.

Izzy 11-8-2010 10:44 AM

Yea, I understood as much.

Can I reserve excite bike?

Plan_Bsk81127 11-8-2010 10:48 AM

Rushy I think sent one in, but there are no reserves, so you can do it as well.

Izzy 11-8-2010 10:51 AM

I see. I guess there are other difficulty 1 songs I could do.

MrMagic5239 11-8-2010 10:56 AM

Not that I am going to or anything because I suck at it, but if someone wanted to do a AAA with tornado mod, is that possible?

I don't think it is since you said keep the mods to a minimum of mirror.

rushyrulz 11-8-2010 10:58 AM

a. Excite Bike is a 2
b. leonid did all the 1s.

Izzy, you should do upper level songs and leave stuff for the noobs.

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrRubix (Post 3338511)
I should have added leonid, Arch0wl, Reach, and Nima in there too:

FFR FlashFlashRevolution Flash Flash Revolution AAA FFRPerfectProject The FFR Perfect Project Score Scores DDR Stepmania Dance Dance Revolution ITG In The Groove PIU Pump It Up rhythm games gaming MrRubix Rubix TC_Halogen Halogen samurai Tera Xayphon smartdude One Winged Angel OneWingedAngel Moonlight Smitty OneHandNow BlueArrowll HammyMcSquirrel Izzy NSane darkshark Shashakiro Tasselfoot Synthlight leonid archowl Arch0wl Reach Nima (Name of song here)

Isn't putting "Dance" and "Flash" in there twice redundant? (I don't know all that much about tags)

Also, I don't think there should be any videos of the same song until we've made a significant dent in the first round of songs. Why have 5 Excite Bikes when there's over 1000 more songs to be AAAd?

MrRubix 11-8-2010 11:38 AM

It might be redundant, but I don't really care.

I also agree about redundant videos. It takes time to download/upload videos, and it'd be better to spend that time just getting the list to completion first before we start layering repeats. I don't think repeats are worth it just yet unless it's a very decent-quality repeat.

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrMagic5239 (Post 3338522)
Not that I am going to or anything because I suck at it, but if someone wanted to do a AAA with tornado mod, is that possible?

I don't think it is since you said keep the mods to a minimum of mirror.

I think I'll have to make a "just for fun" category in the playlist if we want to have a place for including screw-off/interesting/fun videos.