Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD] (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=151148)

SubaruPoptart 08-12-2019 10:58 AM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]

I don't know what a solid null means but that crunch wrap sounds really good right now. That's from Taco Bell right?

MixMasterLar 08-12-2019 10:59 AM

the sun fan --> dragonmegaXX
jessiebessie --> dragonmegaXX
Svaz --> _Zenith_
MixMasterLar --> _Zenith_
Xiz --> _Zenith_
Zenith --> dragonmegaXX
Xiz --> dragonmegaXX
Svaz --> dragonmegaXX
Xelicoper --> dragonmegaXX
Hateandhatred --> dragonmegaXX
Funnygurl555 --> dragonmegaXX

DID NOT VOTE

Roundbox
SubaruPoptart
Antori
Cloud Wine/Precarious
psychoangel691

I obviously do not rule out that the final wolf bussed (but probably would only buss after Zenith's vote, so.... Xiz, Xel or Hate) but at the same time with vote nonvoting slots that's not a guaranteed and likely didn't happen.

I was thinking about what SunFan said regarding that wolves probably just decided that it wasn't worth the fight and o stay quiet. I wonder if both of them did that strat, or if we have a deep wolf who is playing "actively" (very sarcastic quotations).

I think the best place to start is have those who have been on the sidelines give reads and reasons. It's been several day phases and I don't want to hear that not much has happened. My current lynch pool is in the nonvoters with a slight eye on Xiz and Xel, but chances are they are not good targets for today.

I wish wish wish we had been more insistent on everyone giving reads before the insta last phase, but w/e

This should be pretty obvious but we never lynch SunFan, Hate or Jess here.

MixMasterLar 08-12-2019 11:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SubaruPoptart (Post 4692436)
I don't know what a solid null means but that crunch wrap sounds really good right now. That's from Taco Bell right?

Solid null is like an oxymoron joke. Basically you're null

Every reason to suspect your slot doesn't check out anymore, I just don't have that strong of a reason to town read you either.

And yes, Taco Bell Breakfast Menu. Basically the only reason I might get out of bed before 11AM

MixMasterLar 08-12-2019 11:04 AM

Ok so

SubaruPoptart just got here more or less
Antori actually did attempt reads (but we need an update
Precarious just got here and he's like the last person I ever need to press for walls of text
psychoangel has tournament stuff so out of all them....

Roundbox probably has the least excuses for not having done more

That said psychoangel, I see you here, and there's no time like the present for thoughts and reads

MixMasterLar 08-12-2019 11:08 AM

Actually I do recall Roundbox spent all yesterday driving so maybe I'm being a little unfair picking on him

But the pick has been picked I shan't revote right now. Hate on my sons

Xelicopter 08-12-2019 11:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4692437)
the sun fan --> dragonmegaXX
jessiebessie --> dragonmegaXX
Svaz --> _Zenith_
MixMasterLar --> _Zenith_
Xiz --> _Zenith_
Zenith --> dragonmegaXX
Xiz --> dragonmegaXX
Svaz --> dragonmegaXX
Xelicoper --> dragonmegaXX
Hateandhatred --> dragonmegaXX
Funnygurl555 --> dragonmegaXX

DID NOT VOTE

Roundbox
SubaruPoptart
Antori
Cloud Wine/Precarious
psychoangel691

I obviously do not rule out that the final wolf bussed (but probably would only buss after Zenith's vote, so.... Xiz, Xel or Hate) but at the same time with vote nonvoting slots that's not a guaranteed and likely didn't happen.

I was thinking about what SunFan said regarding that wolves probably just decided that it wasn't worth the fight and o stay quiet. I wonder if both of them did that strat, or if we have a deep wolf who is playing "actively" (very sarcastic quotations).

I think the best place to start is have those who have been on the sidelines give reads and reasons. It's been several day phases and I don't want to hear that not much has happened. My current lynch pool is in the nonvoters with a slight eye on Xiz and Xel, but chances are they are not good targets for today.

I wish wish wish we had been more insistent on everyone giving reads before the insta last phase, but w/e

This should be pretty obvious but we never lynch SunFan, Hate or Jess here.

I CAN KINDA POSIT INFO LATER WHEN I GET HOME.

NEED TO THINK ABOUT IT.

/WHIRRRRRRRRL

Xiz 08-12-2019 11:13 AM

Rip Svaz.

MixMasterLar 08-12-2019 11:14 AM

Got a day plan, will be around tonight bit probably not doing daylight hours (next 7 or so hours)

Kind of feel like others need to take the floor for awhile anyway but if you got questions ask and I will absolutely get back to them

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xelicopter (Post 4692441)
I CAN KINDA POSIT INFO LATER WHEN I GET HOME.

NEED TO THINK ABOUT IT.

/WHIRRRRRRRRL

Holding ya to it

Xiz 08-12-2019 11:22 AM

@sunfan

Requesting reads list

the sun fan 08-12-2019 11:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4692444)
@sunfan

Requesting reads list

i'll have one in a few hours

n2 vig and n2 alignment cop should claim

Xiz 08-12-2019 11:33 AM

tyty

psychoangel691 08-12-2019 11:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4692439)
Ok so

SubaruPoptart just got here more or less
Antori actually did attempt reads (but we need an update
Precarious just got here and he's like the last person I ever need to press for walls of text
psychoangel has tournament stuff so out of all them....

Roundbox probably has the least excuses for not having done more

That said psychoangel, I see you here, and there's no time like the present for thoughts and reads

Yeah, I need to go through everything again especially with all the recent deaths to our side. Didn't expect to see three coming in today.

the sun fan 08-12-2019 12:32 PM

I think my top towns are, in order, jessie, sven and subaru
I don't /think/ any of them can be wolves

jessie and sven for more obvious reasons, and subaru for the way that Shadow_God complained about that slot on the first day

lar is kinda by himself in the second tier. the way he complained about cocoa probably purposely not posting as scum didn't feel like it was w/w and he's kinda running with that idea today a little bit. Just doesn't feel like he was partners with cocoa (I also would expect him to vote for cocoa over zenith initially if he were partners with Cocoa)

after lar, we get real thin with antori

antori still kind of has some solviness to him; I think the early insta cut him off from getting around to his content, and that might be the only bad thing that happened from the early insta, I'd have a strong opinion about him by the end of today most likely

of the remaining names, I think none of them have done anything super-townie; it wouldn't surprise me if any of them were wolves or towns or w/e

I don't feel super strongly about any of them being wolves, but my gut pushes me towards Kayla and Xel

Kayla because she hasn't really done any solving of her own that I can recall and Xel because he did a 180 on the insta yesterday or something; I'll have to look but it was weird when I saw it

roundbox was afk y'day, he could be anything

cloud wine didn't post y'day, he could be anything

xiz is just blindly sheeping me after his two scumreads on d0 were two towns, he could be anything

where I'm @

claims today should help me feel better/worse about the POE

the sun fan 08-12-2019 12:38 PM

fwiw I think that the Zenith kill is... weird
voyeur is a very weak role, and while Zenith was probably always town for winning the thunderdome, sven and I are also probably always town and probably have better roles, from the wolves perspective

maybe its just a n2 watcher dodge since the n1 watcher fucked shit up, idk, haven't decided if I want to try to care about that death yet

Precarious 08-12-2019 12:39 PM

Hi everyone. I've subbed in and I'm working my way through the thread.

the sun fan 08-12-2019 12:42 PM

oh right
n2 watcher should also claim even if their info isn't any good

SubaruPoptart 08-12-2019 12:47 PM

OK what does it mean to "claim" by the way? Before anything else occurs. Just got back from taco bell and yea cheesy crunchwrap is pretty good my man.

Xiz 08-12-2019 12:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4692450)
fwiw I think that the Zenith kill is... weird
voyeur is a very weak role, and while Zenith was probably always town for winning the thunderdome, sven and I are also probably always town and probably have better roles, from the wolves perspective

maybe its just a n2 watcher dodge since the n1 watcher fucked shit up, idk, haven't decided if I want to try to care about that death yet

can you go into this more

the sun fan 08-12-2019 12:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SubaruPoptart (Post 4692453)
OK what does it mean to "claim" by the way? Before anything else occurs. Just got back from taco bell and yea cheesy crunchwrap is pretty good my man.

oh, it means to say what your role is
for example, Zenith claimed that he was the voyeur yesterday (that, or the JOAT that can use a voyeur check)

the sun fan 08-12-2019 12:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4692455)
can you go into this more

I kinda think I said all I can say?
what part(s) are you intrigued by?