Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD] (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=151148)

DaBackpack 08-9-2019 09:09 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4691714)

We should really get our asses in gear and try to figure out how the lynch needs to go. AS always, my top d0 lynch is probably going to be the lowest poster/lowest content unless someone really fucks up within the next 8 hours

lowest poster lynches are no good

the "AS always" part reads as a justification for something you know is bad/scummy but are covering your ass for anyway

DaBackpack 08-9-2019 09:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4691720)
feigning activity

disproportional to game state

trying to control thread

good lead

funnygurl lock town

MixMasterLar 08-9-2019 09:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4691914)
i think my vote and subsequent reaction was good. it led to this reaction which is v juicy

Yeah, that post def juicey now that it made Enquisit tip her agenda.

That post will be biting you in the ass, Funny. Sooner or later

DaBackpack 08-9-2019 09:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Svaz (Post 4691733)
Panicking re modkill this early on seems erroneous, you know everyone is gonna post like 70 times at the EoD CFD except for like one, it’ll probably be fine. It seems like a distraction other than perhaps considering UTR anyway.

svaz lock town

MixMasterLar 08-9-2019 09:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4691916)
lowest poster lynches are no good

the "AS always" part reads as a justification for something you know is bad/scummy but are covering your ass for anyway

'Cept it isn't bad and has won games but aiiiiiiiight.

Makes you feel better I ain't voting for inactivity rn

DaBackpack 08-9-2019 09:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4691763)
I feel like her vote paired with her saying that she isn't familiar with about half the TWG makes me believe this isn't as interesting as you're pointing it out to be
she's at least trying to solve and push forward an observation (joke, maybe?) that was made with the little evidence we had

I'm envisioning the future of TWG: a utopia/dystopia where nobody is the lowest poster or fucks up on Day0

this is a nice take
also, I think its worth mentioning only the people who had absolutely zero posts were of real concern since they might not even know the game was started

the double vote on enquisite is raising my eyebrows considering its their first game
seems like easy pickings

roundbox town

DaBackpack 08-9-2019 09:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 (Post 4691787)
I got the same feeling and I don't like it. I'll set it aside and come back to it later I guess.

this is not a good post, reads like a naked sheep on sunfan

DaBackpack 08-9-2019 09:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4691844)
I don't either but to be fair it's a response he could make as town

English is like his third language, he lives in Morocco and I think he legit doesn't see the word "forced" in the same light as we would.

Not defending his reads or anything just stated that I can see that response coming from town Antori

this is interesting to me

probably towny but could reveal antori-MML team

Enquisit 08-9-2019 09:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4691913)
To conclude this you would have to leave out like, the entire rest of the thread.

Plus her vote was a reaction to me voting you yeah?

why do you assume that?

maybe she just thought you scummy

DaBackpack 08-9-2019 09:29 PM

Before I forget PSA for everybody

If you are going to be lynched please state your role

Roleflips are OFF this game. If people die without claiming a role that gives wolves more room to fakeclaim. This is something I did in the champs game

MixMasterLar 08-9-2019 09:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Enquisit (Post 4691925)
why do you assume that?

maybe she just thought you scummy

Because it looks like a literal reaction to it, as your vote on me was literally a reaction for mine.

How do you feel about the rest of our interactions throughout the thread? Or did you vote without reading it all?

DaBackpack 08-9-2019 09:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4691838)
[Tgwv]unvote [/twgv]

Enquisit is probably not best lynch at the moment

@MML What caused this change of heart? You said that you wanted to kill a low-poster but you suddenly dropped your vote on her and haven't redirected a vote elsewhere

what's up?

roundbox 08-9-2019 09:36 PM

yo yo

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4691896)
Your vote was gross and it's worth trying to figure out where it came from. It looks like it came from a place where you saw me attempt having order sooner and not later and wanted to disrupt that first.

Or was it my vote on Enquisit that got your goat?

It's half a phase later and you haven't even attempted to do anything, and I know your present enough to do it because you no problem responing to me.

If I'm too defensive for your taste I can gladly go aggro and take your thunderdome challenge on Funnygurl ; if anyone here is freining activity it's you and I ain't gonna just let it slide after that subpar vote logic you used. Either do something to further the game in town's favor or die here to make way for those who will.

as someone who has thunderdomed lar recently (sorry about that last one lmfao), he feels pretty town in his reaction here for taking on the thunderdome so easily

that being said, I also was in a thunderdome with fg recently in the gunsmith game and I feel like her reaction and process is much different than that game
she's acting with conviction very early
the only concerning thing I have about her is her lack of a vote on t-force :twisted:

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4691919)
svaz lock town

y tho

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4691921)
roundbox town

y tho

MixMasterLar 08-9-2019 09:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4691929)
@MML What caused this change of heart? You said that you wanted to kill a low-poster but you suddenly dropped your vote on her and haven't redirected a vote elsewhere

what's up?

Rofl

I end up voting funny later, I try to see if she legit tries to solve the game first but it doesn't ever happen. I'm sure you've seen my take on her and you'll see more

Enquisit does vote me imedditedly after i vote funny by the by, casting funny's first vote in a new light

Right now ftunny and I are doing the most boring thunderdome and Enquisit is proving that she hasn't read most any of it before her vote. 95% sure they are a team

Wish you would do these reads not at EoD all the time

DaBackpack 08-9-2019 09:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4691933)
Rofl

I end up voting funny later, I try to see if she legit tries to solve the game first but it doesn't ever happen. I'm sure you've seen my take on her and you'll see more

Enquisit does vote me imedditedly after i vote funny by the by, casting funny's first vote in a new light

Right now ftunny and I are doing the most boring thunderdome and Enquisit is proving that she hasn't read most any of it before her vote. 95% sure they are a team

okay yeah I forgot that part

Enquisit 08-9-2019 09:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4691933)
Rofl

wat

DaBackpack 08-9-2019 09:43 PM

wait no there is a 90 minute gap between those votes.There is no indication that you were going to vote funny until the post you voted her.

Why was Enquisit not a good lynch today? I dont think you ever explained that. Your vote on FG was reactionary to her pushing a thunderdome on you.

Also I think FG/Enquisit is impossible. MML dropped Enquisit and FG could very easily have dropped the issue with MML but after he dropped the vote she went even harder against him.

Enquisit 08-9-2019 09:43 PM

you took yourself very srsly sir

MixMasterLar 08-9-2019 09:43 PM

Roundbox vote Funny with me.

I swear if you go back and read the thread when she made that first vote you'll see what I'm talking about

The fact that now we know that Enquisit would later just wait and wait until the minute I actually vote funny makes it even more damning IMHO, but I feel there's enough of a case without it even

DaBackpack 08-9-2019 09:44 PM

if FG was defending enquisit she has no reason to keep antagonizing MML, the only person pushing her