Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD] (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=151148)

Funnygurl555 08-9-2019 04:32 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4691722)
Only took ya 9 minutes from vote to give reasons for vote very very nice

what is this even trying to say

Funnygurl555 08-9-2019 04:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cloud wine (Post 4691748)
Do you think mml is feigning activity more than the people who aren't posting content?

lemme rephrase: feigning purposeful activity

Shadow_God_10 08-9-2019 04:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4691770)
didn't you post a ton in your jtwg though?

I've never really bought too many claims about wolf coaching since there's no real way to prove it

why do you think they'd be told not to post?

It's not that they're being told not to post. I think they just aren't sure what they're doing and they might be getting a lot of help for move forward as a new player. That's how it appears to me at least

Antori 08-9-2019 04:37 PM

so far most gut feelings i got are that i wanna lynch xelicopter
-my reads on xelnya are 99% of the time wrong but it's something to go off, but i get the feeling that he's more active than usual and that's to hide something, could also be that they're just enjoying the roleplay but it's also the first time i see him roleplay like this, there's just something weird in it
-i'm getting hints of town MML play with his posts and his decision to vote inactives even though i disagree with it it's still something a town mml would do in my head
-the sun fan is doing usual the sun fan stuff by being good player that points out important stuff and votes people i dont suspect at all and somehow turns out to be correct always
-i didn't get much from the other players, psychoangel's wolfin post seemed fine to me i didn't i didn't think much of the jessie and sunfan interaction and i'm down to vote jessie or not doesn't change much in my book
-i dont know how to read shadowgod i admit that much so i'll not think of it until he becomes a main wagon cause otherwise i would just probably be flipping a coin behind the scenes lol
-zenith is a pink lion um yeah next person
-cloud wine is doing stuff, it's good i guess i can't tell it's my first game with him so i'm not happy with lynching him since i'm still trying to solve him
-funny is acting abit proactive and it's nice to see wouldn't lynch but it's someone i'll keep an eye out for, maby im just thinking too much into it
-i dont know how to read roundbox i'm sorry dont hate me most stuff they do just goes past me as normal except for his votes and we haven't had any votes on his side yet
-i like how relaxed dabackpack was for d0 it makes me wanna relax aswell so when i was going through thread i didn't read into him alot i'm just happy he's not reading into me instead
-i hope other players dont get nuked

Quote:

Originally Posted by cloud wine (Post 4691761)
Why? That seems very easy?

wolf read(i'm not taking these simple reads seriously(but maby i am(but maby not(nobody knows))))

Antori 08-9-2019 04:39 PM

xelicopter

Antori 08-9-2019 04:42 PM

maby i should of spaced out the lines in my list that looks painful to read

_Zenith_ 08-9-2019 04:58 PM

I work nights so I'm dead like 70% of each given day hah.

Now I'm alive and can be more active, I'll catch up and see if anything if substance happened.

the sun fan 08-9-2019 05:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cloud wine (Post 4691734)
Hello, why are you letting someone pass that easily? This seems kind of weird to me! How can you have such a good read on someone this early in the game?

its because its not a read

the sun fan 08-9-2019 05:08 PM

antori's reads list giving me serial killer vibes from the last time he wasn't town

but there's enough content in it for me to let him live through the day regardless

Shadow_God_10 08-9-2019 05:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4691785)
antori's reads list giving me serial killer vibes from the last time he wasn't town

but there's enough content in it for me to let him live through the day regardless

I got the same feeling and I don't like it. I'll set it aside and come back to it later I guess.

Hateandhatred 08-9-2019 05:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4691495)
Ranks go from A-E, and then unranked is where everyone starts. You win and renew ranks by placing in USFA-approved tournaments. I won a E-classified tournament and ended up with... I think E2010 or E2009 (the numbers are just the most recently refreshed year). It expires after a few years though so I'd have to re-obtain it. It takes a few years to give from unranked to E, depending on how many tournaments you go to. I got pretty close to D once but placed 4th. After C rank it takes longer to progress because the higher-echelon tournaments are less frequent. I've beaten C-rank fencers before so at the time I was probably at a skill level around D-rank. Somewhere in my attic I think I still have some of my trophies.

I'm blind in one eye though so I don't have depth perception, which was a pretty difficult handicap but I got by. Tournaments are fun except for when you get eliminated early on and then have to sit around until it's over lol

You should have your own anime tbh

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4691506)
East Coast folk taking over the thread lol

Do I count

Xiz 08-9-2019 05:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cloud wine (Post 4691742)
There had been hardly any content up to now, if these reads are somewhat accurate I would be impressed if you are town. I don't really understand how you came to them though can you elaborate please?

Thinking you are new here right?

Hi i'm Xiz. My old meta was being able to wolfread people correctly within their first 1-10 posts. But that's not the case now. So it was more of a reference to my past.

Xiz 08-9-2019 05:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4691763)
I feel like her vote paired with her saying that she isn't familiar with about half the TWG makes me believe this isn't as interesting as you're pointing it out to be
she's at least trying to solve and push forward an observation (joke, maybe?) that was made with the little evidence we had

But... but...

eh yeah

Xiz 08-9-2019 05:37 PM

I personally welcome the nuke

Hateandhatred 08-9-2019 05:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4691792)
I personally welcome the nuke

What the fuck is the requirement to avoid being nuked

the sun fan 08-9-2019 05:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hateandhatred (Post 4691793)
What the fuck is the requirement to avoid being nuked

"between 5-7 posts"

Funnygurl555 08-9-2019 05:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4691790)
Thinking you are new here right?

Hi i'm Xiz. My old meta was being able to wolfread people correctly within their first 1-10 posts. But that's not the case now. So it was more of a reference to my past.

ahh the good ol' days

when xiz scared the shit outta me in twgs

Funnygurl555 08-9-2019 05:42 PM

now xiz posts dicks and thinks they're cowbells

Hateandhatred 08-9-2019 05:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4691794)
"between 5-7 posts"

oh ok then, should be fine

Dammit there's no other quebec player this time around so I can't use my usual opening move

That also means I'm wolfing

Xiz 08-9-2019 05:43 PM

AM I THE ONLY PERSON WHO THOUGHT IT LOOKS LIKE A COWBELL