Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD] (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=151148)

dragonmegaXX 08-9-2019 03:34 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]

Quote:

Originally Posted by Svaz (Post 4691736)
I interpreted it as mentorship over a complete pass; last game Cocoa/dragon mega was d0 lynch as a wolf and she didn’t get much of a chance to play

I’m interpreting it as him feeling bad for me because he invited to come play in the first place and watching me get run over constantly without getting a chance to play is sad lol

cloud wine 08-9-2019 03:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4691578)
DBP are you the one shot fireman?

Oh, also I'm gonna pull some of my patented d1 reads.
sunfan and funny are wolves. I'm more sure about funny but I got the spooky mcspook vibes from the greggles.

There had been hardly any content up to now, if these reads are somewhat accurate I would be impressed if you are town. I don't really understand how you came to them though can you elaborate please?

Shadow_God_10 08-9-2019 03:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Svaz (Post 4691735)
Hey guys can we try not to be this hostile to people on their first game? Asking for a friend

I didn't mean for that to sound hostile. I was just surprised more than anything.

Sorry Enquisite, that was a little harsh of me.

cloud wine 08-9-2019 03:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4691629)
its just a feeling

This is not an explanation :(

Antori 08-9-2019 03:43 PM

i just realised that charu is the host of the game lmao i have the worst headache today i'll try and reread thread and get some sort of read on people

i thought it was just normal charu posting something that's an inside joke i dont know of with the x.x faces(it's a vote count, i think?)

cloud wine 08-9-2019 03:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Svaz (Post 4691650)
you mean the part where there's not like 50 stream of consciousness styled posts? I could see it

but I also am paralyzed by fear of fucking up again like last game

actually damn by that logic maybe this is a good idea

Do you fuck up regularly or just one bad experience?

cloud wine 08-9-2019 03:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4691716)
So with that in mind, if EoD was in the next 2 minutes from when you read this and you needed to vote like right fucking now who would you vote for and why? Give any reason, hell even meme reasons if that's all you have. I just want to see what name you cast

I don't recall hearing from Cloud Wine or Jessie Bessie at all, and would probably vote Cloud Wine here since Jessie is reportedly on the way. In the event we are sure that inactives won't jump in EoD to prevent being mod killed and I have to vote for someone with post or with no content, I vote Enquisit here instead

Actually Enquisit did you legit just pop in over an hour ago to ask where to start only to dip and not do anything? I'll park a vote here until that isn't all you've done

Don't vote me please!

This is tough, I feel like sun fan has acted as one of the most suspicious people, but they are also one of the only people who have posted about the game enough, rather than just talking casually, so even though they are suspicious I do not want to kill the short supply of content further. :(

cloud wine 08-9-2019 03:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4691720)
feigning activity

disproportional to game state

trying to control thread

good lead

Do you think mml is feigning activity more than the people who aren't posting content?

cloud wine 08-9-2019 03:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Svaz (Post 4691736)
I interpreted it as mentorship over a complete pass; last game Cocoa/dragon mega was d0 lynch as a wolf and she didn’t get much of a chance to play

Ok thank you, but it feels to me like they could have potentially been trying to get a townread or clear reciprocated by being overly nice to someone immediately. Is this normal from the sun fan?

cloud wine 08-9-2019 03:52 PM

The sun fan

Did I do that right?

Shadow_God_10 08-9-2019 03:53 PM

I think Svaz is just worried about voting for the wrong person which cost us the game last time, at least that's where I'm looking at it, anyway

Shadow_God_10 08-9-2019 03:54 PM

I'm gonna do a little out loud thinking here and see where this train of thought lands me.

Shadow_God_10 08-9-2019 04:01 PM

There's literally only one person who concerns me the most at this point in time, and that might be Enquisite. Lack of posting and vanishing without a trace seems really off to me. I'll wait and see what happens in a bit though. We had someone play like this last game and they rolled wolf.

Maybe it's possible again?

Antori 08-9-2019 04:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Enquisit (Post 4691706)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Antori (Post 4691691)
hi are you wolf

no maam

town read

cloud wine 08-9-2019 04:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Antori (Post 4691760)
town read

Why? That seems very easy?

cloud wine 08-9-2019 04:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 (Post 4691758)
There's literally only one person who concerns me the most at this point in time, and that might be Enquisite. Lack of posting and vanishing without a trace seems really off to me. I'll wait and see what happens in a bit though. We had someone play like this last game and they rolled wolf.

Maybe it's possible again?

Have you played with enquisite before?

roundbox 08-9-2019 04:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4691703)
Know this post raises an eyebrow for me. HMM

I feel like her vote paired with her saying that she isn't familiar with about half the TWG makes me believe this isn't as interesting as you're pointing it out to be
she's at least trying to solve and push forward an observation (joke, maybe?) that was made with the little evidence we had

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4691714)
We should really get our asses in gear and try to figure out how the lynch needs to go. AS always, my top d0 lynch is probably going to be the lowest poster/lowest content unless someone really fucks up within the next 8 hours

I'm envisioning the future of TWG: a utopia/dystopia where nobody is the lowest poster or fucks up on Day0

Quote:

Originally Posted by Svaz (Post 4691733)
Panicking re modkill this early on seems erroneous, you know everyone is gonna post like 70 times at the EoD CFD except for like one, it’ll probably be fine. It seems like a distraction other than perhaps considering UTR anyway.

this is a nice take
also, I think its worth mentioning only the people who had absolutely zero posts were of real concern since they might not even know the game was started

the double vote on enquisite is raising my eyebrows considering its their first game
seems like easy pickings

roundbox 08-9-2019 04:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cloud wine (Post 4691751)
The sun fan

Did I do that right?

use the [twgv][/twgv] tag with the name between the tags to vote them

Shadow_God_10 08-9-2019 04:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cloud wine (Post 4691762)
Have you played with enquisite before?

No I haven't. It's their first game. I was just thinking that it could be possible that they aren't posting very much because of wolf coaching.

roundbox 08-9-2019 04:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 (Post 4691766)
No I haven't. It's their first game. I was just thinking that it could be possible that they aren't posting very much because of wolf coaching.

didn't you post a ton in your jtwg though?

I've never really bought too many claims about wolf coaching since there's no real way to prove it

why do you think they'd be told not to post?