Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums

Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   The Werewolf Game (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   TWG 194 - Game Thread (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=151853)

MixMasterLar 04-30-2020 11:35 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
"Lar you didnt push Jessie

But wait! That response is bad because you totally pushed Jessie

Next you'll say you where totally just pretending to be retarded right?

leetic 04-30-2020 11:37 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4728480)
"Lar you didnt push Jessie

But wait! That response is bad because you totally pushed Jessie

Next you'll say you where totally just pretending to be retarded right?

That's the thing. That's not something you had to lie about. The fact that you were misleading to make yourself look better and me look worse makes you look suspicious.

MixMasterLar 04-30-2020 11:38 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by leetic (Post 4728481)
That's the thing. That's not something you had to lie about. The fact that you were misleading to make yourself look better and me look worse makes you look suspicious.

I didnt lie?

Point to the lie

MixMasterLar 04-30-2020 11:42 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by leetic (Post 4728481)
That's the thing. That's not something you had to lie about. The fact that you were misleading to make yourself look better and me look worse makes you look suspicious.

Actually wait if the complaint was I had no pressure theb how is not bringing it up making me look better even

No matter how i view you're just winging shit now

DaBackpack 04-30-2020 11:46 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Alright well I was gonna try to do this without claiming but fuck you guys for putting me at L-1 AGAIN

I'm hard claiming roleblocker. Night 1 I sheathed, last night I roleblocked FFA. He is 100% full of shit, please lynch this asshole

leetic 04-30-2020 11:47 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4728484)
Alright well I was gonna try to do this without claiming but fuck you guys for putting me at L-1 AGAIN

I'm hard claiming roleblocker. Night 1 I sheathed, last night I roleblocked FFA. He is 100% full of shit, please lynch this asshole

Didn't roleblock Xiz?

leetic 04-30-2020 11:48 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
I think DBP hard claimed scum

DaBackpack 04-30-2020 11:48 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by leetic (Post 4728485)
Didn't roleblock Xiz?

No, I didn't

leetic 04-30-2020 11:49 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4728487)
No, I didn't

If you're town, why not?

DaBackpack 04-30-2020 11:50 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
He's not a goddamned cop, he literally cannot have even performed an action last night unless I ALSO got blocked, but even beyond that he's fucking lying about me being red

leetic 04-30-2020 11:50 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4728489)
He's not a goddamned cop, he literally cannot have even performed an action last night unless I ALSO got blocked, but even beyond that he's fucking lying about me being red

What are your thoughts on jessie?

leetic 04-30-2020 11:52 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Also, who do you think would be the most likely partners for Mikey?

Hakulyte 04-30-2020 11:52 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4728484)
Alright well I was gonna try to do this without claiming but fuck you guys for putting me at L-1 AGAIN

I'm hard claiming roleblocker. Night 1 I sheathed, last night I roleblocked FFA. He is 100% full of shit, please lynch this asshole

1-shot or full ?

DaBackpack 04-30-2020 11:54 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by leetic (Post 4728488)
If you're town, why not?

mechanically it would have been a bad choice to block Xiz then

it was better to let it play out instead of potentially fucking over a town vigi even if he was scummy. A wolf team would never let Xiz shoot that night anyway because of all the attention so blocking him would do nothing if he was wolf. So it was net negative to target him.

but then the next day he claimed he was ACTUALLY roleblocked which made him mega scum for me since I knew I didn't actually touch him and he was probably lying about being a PR at all

DaBackpack 04-30-2020 11:54 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4728492)
1-shot or full ?

full

MixMasterLar 04-30-2020 11:55 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4728484)
Alright well I was gonna try to do this without claiming but fuck you guys for putting me at L-1 AGAIN

I'm hard claiming roleblocker. Night 1 I sheathed, last night I roleblocked FFA. He is 100% full of shit, please lynch this asshole

.....i

I just realized how much of a fucking spaz I am

I hardclaim roleblocker

I blocked FFA and Bolth, but didn't act on FFA d2 because i figured Xiz was lying and i mighta been wolf blocked. This phase i totally forgot that FFA would have gotten "no results" on his check on me and couldnt claim i waa town, I kinda forgot i chose him over leetic if I am being honest

I mighta just thrown the game

MixMasterLar 04-30-2020 11:56 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
I shoulda have known FFA couldnt have checked me
I completely forgot i did that

DaBackpack 04-30-2020 11:57 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4728495)
.....i

I just realized how much of a fucking spaz I am

I hardclaim roleblocker

I blocked FFA and Bolth, but didn't act on FFA d2 because i figured Xiz was lying and i mighta been wolf blocked. This phase i totally forgot that FFA would have gotten "no results" on his check on me and couldnt claim i waa town, I kinda forgot i chose him over leetic if I am being honest

I mighta just thrown the game

jesus fuck dude. please lynch FFA

leetic 04-30-2020 11:58 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
If both DBP and MML are telling the truth, setup is CVBBB and likely TT. That setup has no SK for what it's worth

MixMasterLar 04-30-2020 11:58 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Fuck the game is lost

Guess Xiz is getting that apology


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:33 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright FlashFlashRevolution