Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   FFR Events (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=62)
-   -   FFR Summer Meet Up: TEXAS Edition (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=121889)

00Razor00 01-3-2012 05:19 AM

FFR Summer Meet Up: TEXAS Edition

Well harro there, guys and gals, this thread here is for the planning of the FFR meet up myself and a few others will be hosting later this summer in none other than, the Lone Star State (Texas). Upon asking a few of the members of the site about decisions on where to actually host the gathering, a list has been made of the potential areas of where everyone would like to go. As well as a list of all the members who live in Texas that are willing to go. If you live in Texas, or would be willing to go, feel free to suggest areas/places to check out/visit as well as a time frame within any of the summer months (April-July)

List of options available:

[Popular option so far] - Schlitterbahn water park (http://schlitterbahn.com/nb/) located in New Braunfels, Texas. Pretty popular place. One of the best, if not, the best water park in the world. This option would probably happen sometime in May. In time for the park opening.

[2nd option] - San Antonio, Texas: Basically Six Flags and/or Sea World. The Alamohouse and a few other places have been talked about here as well.

[3rd option] - Austin, Texas: Basically the same thing as San An, albeit, a few other different places and a couple of hangout spots within the area.

List of Texas FFR members:

Myself - 00Razor00
Korny
Aldentron
Syhto
aperson
Susugam
pearlace
Arch0wl (according to a few people)
GuidoHunter
Stretchypanda
Rebound
Omeganitros
MasteroftheTaco
Puzzler64
Frank Munoz
HammyMcSquirrel
ULTIMEGA
Silvuh
tofurox
Shortboyownz
Sarahate
vro

probably missed more but oh well, post if youre from Texas anyway

List of potential/for-sure attendance:

myself
Syhto
korny
Elite Ninja

Syhto 01-3-2012 05:37 AM

Re: FFR Summer Meet Up: TEXAS Edition

schlitterbahn schlitterbahn schlitterbahn schlitterbahn schlitterbahn schlitterbahn schlitterbahn schlitterbahn schlitterbahn schlitterbahn schlitterbahn schlitterbahn schlitterbahn schlitterbahn schlitterbahn schlitterbahn schlitterbahn schlitterbahn schlitterbahn schlitterbahn schlitterbahn schlitterbahn schlitterbahn schlitterbahn schlitterbahn schlitterbahn schlitterbahn schlitterbahn schlitterbahn schlitterbahn schlitterbahn schlitterbahn schlitterbahn schlitterbahn schlitterbahn schlitterbahn schlitterbahn schlitterbahn schlitterbahn schlitterbahn schlitterbahn schlitterbahn schlitterbahn schlitterbahn schlitterbahn schlitterbahn schlitterbahn schlitterbahn

did i mention schlitterbahn

00Razor00 01-3-2012 05:47 AM

ps: if schlitterbahn gets picked, holla at the cabana we'll be gettin 8)

rushyrulz 01-3-2012 05:58 AM

in b4 ULTIMEGA shows up unannounced.

Albeit the closest FFR convention ever held to where I live, it's still all the **** the way in Texas mangggg

korny 01-3-2012 06:25 AM

Just saying the word schlitterbahn is fun.

Choofers 01-3-2012 07:04 AM

i'd go but if we're going to a water park looks like i need to start working out since i'm fat

RuGuru 01-3-2012 09:32 AM

If it was Six Flags near Arlington I could do it, but I live near the Dallas. :/

MasterOfTheTaco 01-3-2012 06:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Choofers (Post 3605158)
i'd go but if we're going to a water park looks like i need to start working out since i'm fat

this
i vote six flags
(or anything in san an or austin, main reason being money is tight / wrecked car)

Pearlace 01-6-2012 03:57 AM

These are all good suggestions!

Six flags all the way, nothing like an amusement park!

<3

Aldentron 02-12-2012 10:04 PM

yo dfw homies we car-pooling or what? if i'm still living in TX by then i'm there

also consider: if you have it in DFW we could have a Texas-Oklahoma meetup, jsin,...

lumphoboextreme 02-12-2012 10:14 PM

prolly moving to san antonio this summer so i could be down.

Bynary Fission 03-13-2012 06:16 PM

I have family that lives down in San Antonio and we sometimes visit during the Summer or Winter months (most recently for two weeks in December). If we take a trip down there (and I say that super tentatively), I'd meet with you all for sure.

Soul. 03-14-2012 12:53 PM

Hmm... not sure but I'll think about it

i love you 03-14-2012 05:18 PM

Count me in hehe

Aldentron 04-4-2012 03:10 PM

bumpin because !!!
if enough people are for sure maybe we could save on some bulk tickets?

Emo_Saur_ 04-4-2012 03:16 PM

I'd rather go to six flags, my fatass self does not need to be seen in trunks.

I'm considering coming down though, it would be cool as ****.

8 Hour Whore 04-4-2012 03:38 PM

LMAO I'm going to Six-Flags in Texas this summer anyways maybe I'll get to come ^.^

MasterOfTheTaco 04-4-2012 03:46 PM

I'm still down for this
six flags six flags six flags

Rebirth0 04-17-2012 06:15 AM

If this falls on a good week/weekend and someone can shit me a place to stay for the trip, I would be open to going to this. I have been planning on going to texas for a while now

Aldentron 05-11-2012 02:11 PM

buuuuuuuuump. who the hell is planning this thing?