Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread] (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=149562)

Celirra 08-17-2018 03:05 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4642254)
i wrote up a case on dabackpack and then talked myself out of voting for him

please advise

I dont think backpack ever gets lunched d0 honestly but keep the case in your mind for if/when he gets fish later

Gradiant 08-17-2018 03:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4642251)
i can't really parse the sentence i bolded? you doubt he didn't read your post about xiz?

oh, that does look weird, my bad. i mean that i doubt that he didn't read my post regarding xiz's 'hot take' if he really was going through to catch up.

Gradiant 08-17-2018 03:20 PM

maybe dumb, but i actually don't like sunfan's current vote gimmick as you can't see what he warrants enough of a lean to leave a real vote.

inDheart 08-17-2018 03:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Celirra (Post 4642256)
Ind you need to distance yourself from xiz too, good job distancing from me though eh

i thought i was treating you with similar degrees of force considering you both were on about the sunfan posts? what difference do you see

also i thought you weren't there on xiz either but this post feels like you'd know he's town

also i'm realizing now this is probably a joke but it really is an odd one

Quote:

Originally Posted by Celirra (Post 4642257)
What do you think about my case on shyto

from these posts?
Quote:

Originally Posted by Celirra (Post 4642166)
I dont like shyto's responses here much tbh

Quote:

Originally Posted by Celirra (Post 4642179)
It's ok and cool to sus everyone but who do you suspect most and least?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Celirra (Post 4642218)
This post is somehow weirder than sunfan's because of how noncommittal it all is while trying to seem like you're being opinionated

Quote:

Originally Posted by Celirra (Post 4642231)
I actually really dont like this response to the pressure

first one seems to be reacting to posts that are not very indicative, mindset-type stuff which isn't really about the game

it puts her on the defensive but you do the good thing at least and try to get thoughts out of her and then you don't really like those thoughts

i don't really care about the reactions to pressure, more that the thoughts do seem noncommittal or lazy in that cluster, yeah

i sorta like her remembering fg exists? like she's placing value on trying to get fg right this game instead of letting her just be lynchbait, so wonder what you think about that bit

Quote:

Originally Posted by Celirra (Post 4642258)
I dont think backpack ever gets lunched d0 honestly but keep the case in your mind for if/when he gets fish later

yeah i'll hold onto it

back when i started playing, he was a valid d0 wagon/lynch option so i've seen it happen, at least

i assume you mean fishy but why "if/when"
maybe i should go buy a fish

inDheart 08-17-2018 03:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gradiant (Post 4642260)
maybe dumb, but i actually don't like sunfan's current vote gimmick as you can't see what he warrants enough of a lean to leave a real vote.

he's at least stated he's serious about syhto. as long as he's doing this i guess he's gonna need poking

he could be doing it to muddle votecount analysis as a wolf but i'm pretty sure from last game people don't do it very much

like who would that be for, me? since i talked about it in postgame?

Gradiant 08-17-2018 03:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4642262)
like who would that be for, me? since i talked about it in postgame?

what do you mean?

inDheart 08-17-2018 03:26 PM

speaking to that more, sunfan having a confidentish read early is different from how i picture him wanting to play a wolf game on limited time

hey sunfan what's your dbp read

the sun fan 08-17-2018 03:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gradiant (Post 4642260)

I posted earlier that my read on Syhto is solid imo but w/e

inDheart 08-17-2018 03:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gradiant (Post 4642263)
what do you mean?

i said the turbo votecounts had a lot of juicy details if someone wanted to look because wolves voted late on the earlier days, infrequently, and on both mislynch wagons

he could be intentionally trying to foil that type of analysis for me, backpack and whoever read that

the sun fan 08-17-2018 03:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4642264)
speaking to that more, sunfan having a confidentish read early is different from how i picture him wanting to play a wolf game on limited time

hey sunfan what's your dbp read

my read is that he often gets pressure on d0 before he really has time to bite into the thread (given his err, nap schedule) so I think people being skeptical of him aren't really getting it too well

he did say something like way long ago that I liked but I don't really remember it

I am mostly holding off on him until I invariably see more

inDheart 08-17-2018 03:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4642267)
my read is that he often gets pressure on d0 before he really has time to bite into the thread (given his err, nap schedule) so I think people being skeptical of him aren't really getting it too well

he did say something like way long ago that I liked but I don't really remember it

sigh

if you could find that thing i'd appreciate it

also.........napsack

the sun fan 08-17-2018 03:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4642268)
sigh

if you could find that thing i'd appreciate it

also.........napsack

sorry man I ain't trying to dodge dancing with you

I'll have a look

the sun fan 08-17-2018 03:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4641999)
It's ??? when somebody announces they're going to miss a part of the day, unprompted, when it's not an important part of the day

like "hey guys, I just want everybody to know that I'm not UTR, I'm just super busy"

I think the read is bad but I like that he made it; it feels like a thought and it kind of fits what he's been looking for as town lately imo (people who say things but don't appear to follow up)

Gradiant 08-17-2018 03:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4642266)
i said the turbo votecounts had a lot of juicy details if someone wanted to look because wolves voted late on the earlier days, infrequently, and on both mislynch wagons

he could be intentionally trying to foil that type of analysis for me, backpack and whoever read that

okay i missed the part about the turbo game when you were referring to a postgame.
Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4642267)

i mean, if you're going to infer that me voting him is me not really getting it, the least you can do is point out the shit you liked as a response

Gradiant 08-17-2018 03:33 PM

nvmd, there we go

the sun fan 08-17-2018 03:34 PM

inD I don't really think a wolfteam would plan behaving around something you would've said inn the postgame that's maybe a bit too... much work for a wolfteam on d0?

usually don't form plans around a single person in general and I think, and this is especially true on FFR, wolfteams just try to !~AcT nAtUrAl~!

Gradiant 08-17-2018 03:35 PM

I could see why people would like that, but i don't feel comfortable using that to not put a vote on him for the other stuff he's posted (or lack of what he posted when doing his read through). That's way too easy of a thing to do for town cred, and it's something i remember doing to both him and zenith in the perfect blowjob game.

Gradiant 08-17-2018 03:35 PM

speaking of towncred while i'm on that track, there was a post indheart made that fit that shit too. let me find it.

inDheart 08-17-2018 03:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4642270)
I think the read is bad but I like that he made it; it feels like a thought and it kind of fits what he's been looking for as town lately imo (people who say things but don't appear to follow up)

hm, you think?

i was doing the math, and pretty sure he posted that at a time where blind couldn't be expected to follow up given the stated length of commitment

what do you think the follow up is then? him coming back?

the sun fan 08-17-2018 03:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4642276)
hm, you think?

i was doing the math, and pretty sure he posted that at a time where blind couldn't be expected to follow up given the stated length of commitment

what do you think the follow up is then? him coming back?

your questions are like just a bit too next level, I think

I don't really know what you're asking here when you're talking about follow up