Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Tournaments (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   Dragons Fury Welcome Back Tournament (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=114609)

ic0slay3r 11-6-2010 01:57 PM

Re: Dragons Fury Welcome Back Tournament

32+ goods with music.

^
without music.

Rodrig0v 11-6-2010 02:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shikari (Post 3336729)
We have the D5's champion.

Your score is terribly good though. If i get good speed at one handed trills one of these days I can easily beat your score, but if not I will always get more than 25 goods on these trills

OneHandNow 11-6-2010 02:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ic0slay3r (Post 3336756)
32+ goods with music.

^
without music.

Let's go for the AAA 8-)

ic0slay3r 11-6-2010 02:44 PM

if I had a chance at winning I would try it, but no matter what score I get I can't pass evnoir v.v

DarkCause 11-6-2010 02:48 PM

im done with tourny i cant ready lvl 7-8 songs enough to post any score... no im serious it was to ridiculous...have fun :(

TheSaxRunner05 11-6-2010 02:52 PM

Just post any score just to finish

OneHandNow 11-6-2010 03:21 PM

:( sigh. stupid program. best run so far btw.

Findarian 11-6-2010 03:53 PM

Ok Delta, atm it's looking like I won't improve my score. I want to have a round 7 with you though. You pick the song "Must be a FMO"

I will take off 200 points from my score and we both won't be able to improve this round. (This could be for like 25% of our winnings from this tourney)

You up for it? ^.^

xXDeltaXx 11-6-2010 04:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Findarian (Post 3336848)
Ok Delta, atm it's looking like I won't improve my score. I want to have a round 7 with you though. You pick the song "Must be a FMO"

I will take off 200 points from my score and we both won't be able to improve this round. (This could be for like 25% of our winnings from this tourney)

You up for it? ^.^

Dude im just getting lucky that im winning. In fact you will probably beat me in anything 10 or higher. You,BlackJack,Jae,rythym are all better then me. (and when Panic gets her skill back shes gonna be beast again =P) also anyone else that I dont know in D2 that arent doing good in this tourney.

psychoangel691 11-6-2010 04:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ic0slay3r (Post 3336744)
hajnal 3min song nouuu I hate whoring long songs v.v

but o well 1st try 34.0.0.2

Kaylaaa plzzzzzzzzz stop posting score in the last 20min, you are really killing the fun of the competition :/

I post late because I don't play it till like the last few hours. And kill the fun of competition? I think that was already killed with one person dominating the division anyways and now 9 goods for you on Hajnal. D3 players shouldn't be getting scores like that but whatever I don't really care anymore and not even gonna bother trying.

igotrhythm 11-6-2010 04:48 PM

What Delta said. I just had some bum luck with R4's ending, and Hero's Theme is just unapologetic about raping my accuracy in the butt with a garden hose before turning on the water.

I've developed a moderate case of the sniffles today, it seems, so I don't think I'll be submitting an improvement on my 54060 anytime soon.

~Zeta~ 11-6-2010 04:51 PM

DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW TO RESOLVE THIS????

sfsfsfsfsfsffsfsfsfsfsfsffsfsfsfsfsfsffsfsfsffsffsffsfsfsffsfsffsfsffsfsffsfsfsfsfsfsffsfsffsfsfsfsfsffsfsfsfsffsfsfsfsfsfsfsf

Every damn time I hit the S key it goes like sf or sff. Lets type an unaltered sentence: SFfally sffefllsf fsfeasfhellsf by the sfeasfhore. Yeah. ****ing AWESOME. Especially usfing DFJK setup (any other setup is weird as hell as my index fingers lie on the bumps). I get a boo and a good every time my left middle finger taps the S key on accident.

ic0slay3r 11-6-2010 04:55 PM

its time for a new keyboard?

~Zeta~ 11-6-2010 04:58 PM

It's a laptop >.>

Jtehanonymous 11-6-2010 05:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~Zeta~ (Post 3336895)
It's a laptop >.>

ffffffffffffffffffffff

igotrhythm 11-6-2010 05:12 PM

My words are especially yummy today.

This is the sort of performance you get on StepMania that makes you want to never play a certain song ever again for fear of what you'll have to go through should you have to fix something.

Matrixdude 11-6-2010 05:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~Zeta~ (Post 3336885)
Every damn time I hit the S key it goes like sf or sff. Lets type an unaltered sentence: SFfally sffefllsf fsfeasfhellsf by the sfeasfhore. Yeah. ****ing AWESOME. Especially usfing DFJK setup (any other setup is weird as hell as my index fingers lie on the bumps). I get a boo and a good every time my left middle finger taps the S key on accident.

Yeah, every damn time.

OneHandNow 11-6-2010 05:18 PM

^ I think he edited the F's out (and then unaltered the sentence :P)

alloyus 11-6-2010 05:25 PM

It's fixed for him now.

OneHandNow 11-6-2010 05:40 PM

ATTN D6 : Alloyus wins

ps) im done with this tournament ->-;