Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Video Games (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   Puzzle & Dragons (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=139481)

choof 08-25-2020 05:09 PM

Re: Puzzle & Dragons

man
this game is just giving out some serious farmable love
rikku/videal got me through aa2 and fashil/aljae is gonna get me through aa3

mellonxcollie 08-25-2020 05:47 PM

i am boycotting the game because the only cards I got from the eva collab had idiot shinji in them and I had no stones and I had to grind for a while to get a bunch and then all I got was fucking shinji

choof 08-25-2020 08:16 PM

owned
I pulled an eva 01 and posted a screenshot in a discord of me selling it

James Somers 09-23-2020 07:32 AM

Cool application. I play it in my spare time at work. It tightens up. No matter how the boss noticed and reprimanded))

TheSaxRunner05 10-31-2020 06:39 PM

Totally just saw Choof in 3 player mode.

I feel bad now because I was screwing around with a shinvia/vald pairing and my HP maintenance was terrible and my damage/color absorb void wasn’t up when it was needed either lol

“Look at this noob” :p

choof 11-1-2020 12:15 PM

lol don't worry I bring in dumb teams all the time that don't kill either
sometimes I won't even bring a fujin

choof 12-23-2020 01:05 PM

have every descend cleared with farmables (and a rem friend leader), stuck on a6, aa3, and colo2. the new shura realms are probably too far beyond my reach atm.

choof 12-23-2020 01:06 PM

this year has been absolutely nuts for farmable stuff tho and I'm expecting to get through one of those three dungeons relatively soon

choof 12-24-2020 09:55 AM

mfw I'm the only person still playing this game

TheSaxRunner05 12-24-2020 01:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by choof (Post 4753649)
mfw I'm the only person still playing this game

I’m still around, I died to floor 17 on shura but I think I’ll clear it soon enough when I put my mind to it. AA4 seems a little further off, there’s just so many mechanics in it.

choof 12-27-2020 03:56 PM

have not even looked at aa4 but the consensus seems to be that it's harder than shura
I also have not looked at shura seriously either lol

I'm breaking my norem rule once and keeping this xmas uriel, uriel/saline just lets me blitz through stuff that I can use on my true farmable teams. need like 50 linthias and 50 hels for some memes and being able to swipe through them in like 3 minutes rules

Gradiant 01-5-2021 11:59 AM

Picked this up again yesterday, but it's been like 2 years so I'm completely out of the loop in terms of higher-end content or what's 'good' now. Got super lucky spectre pulls and got Seina and Mikage on my original account and Ryumei on NIAP account I started yesterday on bluestacks. Assuming transformation cards are the new craze now

TheSaxRunner05 01-6-2021 07:20 PM

Pretty much, Seina is one of the best things in the game right now

Gradiant 01-6-2021 08:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheSaxRunner05 (Post 4754473)
Pretty much, Seina is one of the best things in the game right now

Seem to be missing some key subs/inherits from JP though so I'm having a bit of a hard time shifting things around to fill those missing bonuses

choof 01-21-2021 02:56 AM

alt arena 3 cleared with bull demon king (insane farmable) and seina
now I have aa4, a6, and the shuras left to go. I dont think either of those will get cleared any time soon tho.
I pulled oukis and she's hot as FUCK so I'm keeping two. looks like I'm not fully farmable anymore

choof 01-21-2021 09:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ElectricZap9 (Post 4755013)
cringy

majority of your post history

Quote:

foolishly-hungry
aside from the $8 monthly subscription I've spent $30 on this game in the past 2 years

Quote:

and kitsch?
you listen to death grips

Gradiant 01-21-2021 12:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by choof (Post 4755012)
alt arena 3 cleared with bull demon king (insane farmable) and seina
now I have aa4, a6, and the shuras left to go. I dont think either of those will get cleared any time soon tho.
I pulled oukis and she's hot as FUCK so I'm keeping two. looks like I'm not fully farmable anymore

I'm just about there too, minus the aa3 clear. Don't quite have a setup yet to handle all the mechanics, really irritated I picked this back up after several collabs and events ended so I'm missing Polowne/Gillian/Xmas Grem which everybody is suggesting for Seina teams for the higher-end arenas.

The combo of Hinomitsuha poison skyfall into the wood dragon couple floors later that does reduced rcv is what's getting me in aa3. Even with inheriting fenrir vis to overwrite the poisons, the rcv debuff still ends up getting me