Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=145930)

TWG Mad Dummy 11-24-2016 01:46 AM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread

Like if that is a true claim, I'll be so tilted.

why the HELL would you not peek someone being innactive (perc/mellon/even pazzaz) over someone who you ALREADY HAVE PEEKED..

i legit can't fathom this.

roundbox 11-24-2016 01:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TWG Mad Dummy (Post 4495178)
Like if that is a true claim, I'll be so tilted.

why the HELL would you not peek someone being innactive (perc/mellon/even pazzaz) over someone who you ALREADY HAVE PEEKED..

i legit can't fathom this.

It's dumb but it makes it more believable

unless there's another player out here who wants to claim an investigative role, I think he's our town investigative role

TWG Mad Dummy 11-24-2016 01:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4495179)
It's dumb but it makes it more believable

unless there's another player out here who wants to claim an investigative role, I think he's our town investigative role

are we guarenteed to have an investigative role?

i thought the roles/characters were just randed at the start of the game?

ShadoWolfe 11-24-2016 02:02 AM

Yeah it was a big risk, but it actually worked out better that way (luckily)

I had sent in the order on Xel while contemplating taking a risk on watching gold. The way I saw it, it was either me or gold dying (because it was confirmed that the cop was one of us). What I hadn't taken into account was the probable existence of a heal staff that would make wolves target wabby.

Point is, if I died, then my order was pointless. If gold died, I'd know who killed him. I changed my order on him 10m before night ended.

The reason we're lucky it happened that way is because a red resort on Xel would've made comfortable enough to hard claim, which wouldn't have changed the mislynch, but would've gotten me killed.

roundbox 11-24-2016 02:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TWG Mad Dummy (Post 4495180)
are we guarenteed to have an investigative role?

i thought the roles/characters were just randed at the start of the game?

fair point

ShadoWolfe 11-24-2016 02:06 AM

As for breadcrumbs, check out my reads from D0 (Golf stinger check softed HARD), D1 (GS+ roundbox), no shifts d2, got inD lynched by pushing my red D3, no softs D4, and here we are.

ShadoWolfe 11-24-2016 02:07 AM

I'm gonna stop responding cause I'm driving, but yeah.

TWG Mad Dummy 11-24-2016 02:09 AM

btw don't mind me basking over here in my #clear status.

cause if you think i'm w/w/w with tokzic and mellon, well.. I don't even know what to respond with about that except a hearty LOL.

and if you think i'm w/w with shado, then lol that also, cause he threatened shooting me, and has been pushing/trying to lynch me, and I've been just about his only naysayer the whole game.

I'll take my participation metal now. :)

TWG Mad Dummy 11-24-2016 02:12 AM

(yes, most of that is me tooting my own horn)

(but it can't hurt to remind you guys that i'm all but confirmed town [or at least confirmed not a wolf fypov])

TWG Mad Dummy 11-24-2016 10:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TWG Ike (Post 4490564)
Would you fire Emblem?

No win-condition will change after the game has begun.
There is no fool, and no role that wins if town sleeps instead of lynches during a phase.
There are no roles that flip as anything other than their actual role.
Parity works as normal.
There is no dreamer-type role.
There is no thief-type role that can swap roles with another player, or steal another player's role.
Should third-parties be present, they shall exist in small numbers.

from the OP

i think the eliminates the chance that there is 2 neutrals or 1 neutral and 1 wolf remaining.

a) if it was 2 neutrals remaining, 3 neutrals and 4 wolves aren't what i would call 'small numbers'

b) if there was 1 neutral and 1 wolf remaining, we wouldn't be in mylo or lylo (i'm pretty sure) cause they could kill each other/for parity purposes it would be 4/1/1 (which isn't mylo)

so I think that there is EXACTLY 2 wolves.

TWG Mad Dummy 11-24-2016 10:06 AM

*i guess it could technically be mylo in the 1 neut 1 wolf scenario if they both have KP*

For example, if the neutral only had a 1 time kill or had been hiding their KP this whole time.

which, if they were hiding their KP... well wtf are you doing with your life.

TWG Mad Dummy 11-24-2016 10:08 AM

FTR, i still don't really believe the claim very much.

and another possible world popped up in my mind.

Shado/mellon w/w

shado pushed HARD to not get mellon lynched the last couple days.

and if he claims cop and gets her lynched, even if he doesn't die tomorrow, it'd be hard to actually lynch him there.

this is kinda just a paranoid world more than anything, but I think it has some merit to it.

TWG Mad Dummy 11-24-2016 10:49 AM

MFW pazzaz was here, and then just peaces out without saying anything.

-___-

roundbox 11-24-2016 11:40 AM

6 wolves? Are you high dude?

roundbox 11-24-2016 11:42 AM

Shado is legit and town is kinda underpowered without a role like his

I refuse to believe that the roles are "truly" randomized and it's instead a pool in a similar vein that my Phoenix Wright setup (town can get a few potential roles, wolves have potential roles).

Gonna do some rereading of our flips.

roundbox 11-24-2016 11:51 AM

Seriously, look at the wolf powers and tell me they could have been rolled town

Dfr has an arrow that kills and one that makes someone seer red
V has master wolf status
Indhearts role has one linked to DFRs character name

roundbox 11-24-2016 12:08 PM

We either have one wolf and one third party or some silly role that functions similar to mine and wrecks parity

Pazzaz 11-24-2016 01:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TWG Mad Dummy (Post 4495217)
MFW pazzaz was here, and then just peaces out without saying anything.

-___-

sorry, was eating
roundbox - niiiiiiiceeee, confirmed town
Shado - Well, I believe shadows claims, seems plausible, good guy etc.
neeee - suspicious of you, but mellon is still number 1 scum for me.
Pazzaz - ha
mellonxcollie - scum, lynch plz
Precarious - too late to lynch you for inactivity but please, post more

also
Quote:

Originally Posted by TWG Mad Dummy (Post 4495203)
b) if there was 1 neutral and 1 wolf remaining, we wouldn't be in mylo or lylo (i'm pretty sure) cause they could kill each other/for parity purposes it would be 4/1/1 (which isn't mylo)

so I think that there is EXACTLY 2 wolves.

Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4495225)
6 wolves? Are you high dude?

Roundbox, you implied there being 6 wolves in total is unlikely. To me, dummys reasoning seems pretty solid. Am I missing something?

roundbox 11-24-2016 02:03 PM

FFR has pretty much consistently always stuck to a 4:1 town:wolf ratio. 8 players 2 wolves, 12 players 3, etc. At 20 the most we can reasonably expect is 5. Any more, it approaches wolf favored setups through numbers

ShadoWolfe 11-24-2016 05:43 PM

Losing signal in the mountains. Panicked cause I thought there was no way to get it, this gas station has wifi so I'll vote now. Mellon.

Please please read through my D0 and D1 reads if you dont believe my role. Reread D3 to see guilty on inD. I'm cop, and have been softing openly to cause wolves to question if I was providing cover or wifoming intentionally as cop.

Get real. Mellon is confirmed red. Vote her.

TWG Ike 11-24-2016 07:08 PM

mellon (2)- dummy, shado

roundbox 11-24-2016 08:29 PM

I have a looming fear town is screwed even if Mellon flips red

roundbox 11-24-2016 08:38 PM

Precarious being completely absent is completely screwing this game over for town

I feel like a third party is gonna hammer and the game ends

roundbox 11-24-2016 09:05 PM

Precarious 😥😥😥😥

mellonxcollie 11-24-2016 10:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4495168)
I'm cop+, as in I can investigate someone every night, as well as make a choice between tracking and watching. Mellon seered red last night and visited gold stinger, so shes scum 100%

What the fuck? I don’t know why I would get a red check on me. I’m just going to claim right now…

I’m Brom the two-shot gunsmith. I had two gun items that I could give to other people. The first gun was given by Zenith, and I have no idea who ended up with it. I’m assuming it died with somebody but I can’t be sure of that. The second I gave to Tokzic but he died before he used it. I gave it to him because I wanted to try to engage him in the game more and get a better read on him. He didn’t even post the phase after I gave it to him so whomp whomp I guess that worked out anyway since he was a wolf

I’m not sure what to think about Shadow’s check. There could be all sorts of roles in the game, maybe something made me appear red to him and he really is the seer?

Roundbox flipped and apparently it’s lynch or lose so it’s a good time for wolves to make a move on a mislynch. Shadow are you fake claiming to try to get the win?

First of all, are you are tracker/watcher/seer all at the same time? That’s a pretty crazy role….

Second of all, you are saying you have a red check on me which could be from any number of things that I’m unaware of in a mystery game. People have passive roles, I could be a miller and not even know. Or a wolf could have a power that changes my role or changes your check. XelNya’s role included seering red, so idk. It's lynch or lose so why didn't you consider any of these other options?

So I don’t really know what’s up? Or whether to believe you or not. You could be a crazy role that really checked me and are telling the truth, but in that case why is my check not matching my role? I’m leaning toward not really believing you.

roundbox 11-25-2016 12:26 AM

His checks and insistence on lynching inDheart and Xel make sense. Look at how much he disliked mr mad dummy and his hypo but 100% prioritised those two.
He roleswapped with GS fmpov so if I was a wolf, I would have eaten GS up in no time.

Also I get the hammer so fuck all y'all

roundbox 11-25-2016 12:27 AM

Mello in pretty sure you can ask the mod for clarification where the first gun went

TWG Mad Dummy 11-25-2016 01:55 PM

meh

i don't like mello's claim at all either.

a 2 shot gs with neither gun being confirmed or recieved or shot?

mehhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

TWG Mad Dummy 11-25-2016 01:57 PM

btw, i came to the conclusion that I think shado would have been bussing unnecessarily if he was a wolf here.

no reason for him to kill/lynch so many of his bro's when he could have falsified a push on me and probably gotten away with it.

So i'm gonna retract some of my disbelief FOR NOW.

still awful checks, but thats a seperate issue i guess.

He could still be a neutral i guess? but even if he is, that means that he's still probably telling the truth about mellon being red? not 100% sure on that logic, i guess it could be 2 neutrals, but again that seems unlikely according to the OP.

TWG Mad Dummy 11-25-2016 02:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4495301)
His checks and insistence on lynching inDheart and Xel make sense. Look at how much he disliked mr mad dummy and his hypo but 100% prioritised those two.
He roleswapped with GS fmpov so if I was a wolf, I would have eaten GS up in no time.

Also I get the hammer so fuck all y'all

tbf the xel stuff makes much less sense.

cause he had no info on xel (afaik)

and he literally tried to get the lynch OFF mellon.

TWG Mad Dummy 11-25-2016 02:23 PM

k going into work.

bbl

i'll be here for EoD.

i'd pref not to hammer before then, i'd like to be here for conversation.

roundbox 11-25-2016 03:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TWG Mad Dummy (Post 4495327)
tbf the xel stuff makes much less sense.

cause he had no info on xel (afaik)

and he literally tried to get the lynch OFF mellon.

I guess he didn't have a check on xel

hmmmmMMM

roundbox 11-25-2016 05:24 PM

unless precarious is perma muted this game, he has been active on the forums or has at least logged in

fuck this

roundbox 11-25-2016 05:44 PM

WOOO

roundbox 11-25-2016 06:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TWG Ike (Post 4490566)
roundbox, you are Reyson. As the heir-apparent to the nearly extinct Heron Clan, you possess the trademarks of Heron Royalty: white wings, long golden hair, and exceedingly pale skin. Positive and negative energy have sway over you, but the battlefield makes it hard to detect these, excepting when they are overwhelming in strength. You are unable to do much, but you wish to pay back Ike and his company anyway you can for saving your sister, Leanne, who you thought had long been dead, a casualty of the Serenes Genocide.
You are rather weak, and as such, as vanilla town.
Not included in initial PM: Becomes confirmed if alive in Mylo/lylo.

my favorite part is I can post my role PM without getting modkilled LOL

roundbox 11-25-2016 06:11 PM

Pazzaz is in mysteryville
Shado is with family I'm guessing
mellonxcollie is somewhere
I am here
neeee is at work
Precarious is ????????????

roundbox 11-25-2016 06:45 PM

here's how I feel about town right now

roundbox 11-25-2016 06:47 PM

can't stop shitposting because this EOD discussion is awful
I'm just gonna read all of raeko's posts

roundbox 11-25-2016 06:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mellonxcollie (Post 4493765)

????????

Tokzic - I didn’t like his opening post and the way he just voted for Storn off of a gut read. This seems like he just wanted to get a vote out there to avoid suspicion from not voting, without any actual reasoning behind it. This would not be super suspicious on Day 1 normally but it was weird because he popped in and did that but didn’t come back until EOD. And he’s been largely absent ever since. However this doesn’t seem too out of character for Tokzic

Wineandbread
Gold stinger
V
[/spoiler]

I know I forgot a few people. my reads and thread-read is not 100% complete but I have to get going now just wanted to post this. There are definitely wolves in my ??????/inactive category.

Deleted reads on wabby and down just to focus the content. She says she believes there are DEFINITELY wolves in her inactive category.

However...

Quote:

Originally Posted by mellonxcollie (Post 4495290)
The second I gave to Tokzic but he died before he used it. I gave it to him because I wanted to try to engage him in the game more and get a better read on him. He didn’t even post the phase after I gave it to him so whomp whomp I guess that worked out anyway since he was a wolf

lol
"You've done some weird stuff, but it's kinda you, but at the same time you're probably a wolf. I think I'll send you a gun though, no problem."

roundbox 11-25-2016 07:22 PM

If you read the rest of her reads, she says that me, shado, indheart, and Xel are probably town. Why would you not send a gun to one of us?

???

roundbox 11-25-2016 07:23 PM

I guess she made the same mistake I did when I was wolfing in the Charge Me Up! game where I was honest with my reads since I thought I would get tracked and caught in a lie if I wasn't honest

TWG Mad Dummy 11-25-2016 07:36 PM

welp

got out of work super early.

that stuff on mellon is :thumb: round.

mellonxcollie 11-25-2016 07:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4495362)
If you read the rest of her reads, she says that me, shado, indheart, and Xel are probably town. Why would you not send a gun to one of us?

I was trying to get Tokzic to post and actually play the game with me. I never thought he was a wolf definitively, I wasn't sure. I was having a hard time reading him which also contributed to my giving him the gun. And I just wanted to shake up the game a bit and make something happen, but mostly I was just trying to intice Tokzic into posting. It was kind of stupid but... hindsight

The first gun went to AA

TWG Mad Dummy 11-25-2016 07:39 PM

sigh

unfortunately I think we lynch mellon here a very high % of the time.

and thats unfortunate cause Idk who the fk to lynch after her.

hopefully it is just some weird ass parity FUBAR wolf/neut role that she has, and the game is over.

or that shado just has a sick fake claim on our gunsmith who gunned no one who shot/confimed a gun, and they reach parity and we lose.

I think I just want this game over either way..

TWG Mad Dummy 11-25-2016 07:42 PM

I mean.. gunning people you think are town seems MUCH BETTER than gunning someone who you have no idea on, just so you can maybe get a read on them..

But, I mean, shado claimed to seer check his N0 on N4, so obvs there's some NEXT LEVEL SHIT going down..

mellonxcollie 11-25-2016 07:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TWG Mad Dummy (Post 4495369)
I mean.. gunning people you think are town seems MUCH BETTER than gunning someone who you have no idea on, just so you can maybe get a read on them..

you're right, but sometimes you just want to have fun with your friends too

TWG Mad Dummy 11-25-2016 07:45 PM

Regardless of which of these claims is real, you guys need to either a) come up with more plausible fakeclaims, or b) be more deliberate with how you use your night actions.

I really want to not believe either of them just on how outlandish they both are.

TWG Mad Dummy 11-25-2016 07:46 PM

mellon, did you make a hint anywhere saying that you gunned tokzic?

anything at all?

cause now would be the time to bring that up.

TWG Mad Dummy 11-25-2016 07:47 PM

(btw, sorry if I'm coming off as a dick right now, i'm just actually tilted by this. I mean no offense to you guys. :) )

mellonxcollie 11-25-2016 07:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TWG Mad Dummy (Post 4495372)
mellon, did you make a hint anywhere saying that you gunned tokzic?

Not really other than not wanting to lynch or knife him. I didn't think that far ahead to hint anything :/

Quote:

Originally Posted by TWG Mad Dummy (Post 4495374)
(btw, sorry if I'm coming off as a dick right now, i'm just actually tilted by this. I mean no offense to you guys. :) )

All is fair in love and TWG~ you can be as offensive as you want haha! but you're not being offensive at all right now so don't worry about it ^^

TWG Mad Dummy 11-25-2016 07:52 PM

Question for Roundbox:

What do you think about the fact that mellon claimed SPECIFICALLY 2-shot Gunsmith?

I do think that is a point in her favor.

Generally, if I make a fake claim, I would just claim the simplest possible role, so if I were a wolf in her situation, I would claim 1 shot gunsmith, or 1 shot armorer, or something like that.

but the fact that she claimed specifically 2-shot, and didn't even know what happened to her first use right away, is something that lends some crediblity to her claim.

What do you think?

TWG Mad Dummy 11-25-2016 08:01 PM

mellon

who is a wolf here?

mellonxcollie 11-25-2016 08:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TWG Mad Dummy (Post 4495378)
mellon

who is a wolf here?

I had the thought that maybe you were just the bussiest person ever until late game and that you could be a wolf. but I think that is unlikely

Shadow's claim is questionable and it seems like he could be going for a mislynch on me to seal the game

Pazzaz having a bus driver role makes me think that is a possibility

and then Precarious throws everything off, so I'm going to just ignore him and hope for the best

I think it is either Shadow or Pazzaz. I'd say Shadow just because clearly something is going on there and it seems sketchy

TWG Mad Dummy 11-25-2016 08:22 PM

mellon do you think there is potential for shado to be telling the truth?

or do you think he's for sure lying?

also, why am I unlikely to be a wolf now?

and why is ignoring prec a better move than ignoring pazzaz?

why would you lynch pazzaz over him?

also! what night did you gun AA? and what night did you gun tokzic?

TWG Mad Dummy 11-25-2016 08:23 PM

and what do you think about us being in mylo/lylo?

what do you think that means?

are there 2 wolves? 2 neutrals? 1 wolf 1 neutral? some role that affects parity?

mellonxcollie 11-25-2016 08:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TWG Mad Dummy (Post 4495383)
mellon do you think there is potential for shado to be telling the truth?

or do you think he's for sure lying?

I think there is potential for him to be telling the truth. I have no idea what roles or powers exist, it's possible that someone could have turned my seer into a red or that could be a hidden part of my role. So it is possible he is telling the truth.

Quote:

also, why am I unlikely to be a wolf now?
It just seems like a large amount of bussing would have needed to occur, and it seems like you are scum-hunting in an organic way. Of course I could always be wrong but that's how it looks from my perspective

Quote:

and why is ignoring prec a better move than ignoring pazzaz?

why would you lynch pazzaz over him?
Because of the way that Pazzaz claimed a role and what that role happened to be. Bus driver is often a scum-aligned role. Precarious seems more like he was just AFK. My wanting to lynch Pazzaz over him is a bit of a crapshoot, I don't have a good read on either of them.

Quote:

also! what night did you gun AA? and what night did you gun tokzic?
I didn't gun AA. I gunned Tokzic the first night I was in the game, which would have been Night 2

TWG Mad Dummy 11-25-2016 08:38 PM

ik, but you said zenith gunned him, i just didn't know the timeline.

sometimes roles like this only start on like night 2 or something, so i was just wondering.

i didn't remember when he subbed out, i guess that answers the question tho.

also iyo, what was scummy about how pazzaz claimed?

I agree that him doing ~~ nothing after he claimed on day 2 is pretty annoying, and even the role, 1 shot busdriver, is pretty lame/suspect.

but.. still. Prec is literally =rand for alignment.. In mylo.

I literally HATE losing to innactives just cause they never got lynched/killed.

TWG Mad Dummy 11-25-2016 08:40 PM

like, even though I know this is possible lylo, and we could instalose and all that, I'd almost support a modkill on him cause I'm pretty sure he hasn't posted in like 2 days.

pretty awful.

mellonxcollie 11-25-2016 08:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TWG Mad Dummy (Post 4495384)
are there 2 wolves? 2 neutrals? 1 wolf 1 neutral? some role that affects parity?

I have no idea about this, it could be any of those options really. If I had to guess I'd say there is probably one wolf and one third party. I hadn't considered a role that affects parity... I don't think that is the case, but I guess it's always possible

Quote:

Originally Posted by TWG Mad Dummy (Post 4495387)
but.. still. Prec is literally =rand for alignment.. In mylo.

I agree which is why I don't want to lynch him. If we lose to that then meh, nothing we could have done really

TWG Mad Dummy 11-25-2016 09:12 PM

Mellon

this is myproblem with your play (right now, and also throughout the game)

you have taken literally 0 initiative in solving/trying to play the game.

You have only ever responded to questions/made reads/claimed after you were forced too because of threats of lynch/getting knifed so on so forth.

we are in LYLO, and you are RED CHECKED.

there is no fire, no desire to pull the game through for town, no urge to PROVE YOURSELF.

More than either of the claims, thats why I want to lynch you right now.

It feels like you're being forced to play, and just along for the ride, which is wolfy.

TWG Mad Dummy 11-25-2016 09:19 PM

Like I have been fake redchecked by a villager before.

and I LOST IT. by the time I was done, I only had 2 votes in a 13 person game, and they were both scum. Everyone KNEW I was town, despite the check.

Now I realize that isn't something that everyone can pull off, but you feel almost apathetic to being Red checked.

You getting lynched LOSES THE GAME if you're a villager.

why does it feel like you don't really care? >.<

mellonxcollie 11-25-2016 09:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TWG Mad Dummy (Post 4495394)
You getting lynched LOSES THE GAME if you're a villager.

why does it feel like you don't really care? >.<

I know what you mean. I have just felt discouraged since I started this game. I feel like I was at a disadvantage when I started and never really got that fire going in me. I agree with you tbh so idk what to tell you, I'm just not that into it

TWG Mad Dummy 11-25-2016 09:30 PM

meh..

mellonxcollie 11-25-2016 09:33 PM

right?

TWG Mad Dummy 11-25-2016 09:38 PM

I wish I was a wolf this game.

I feel like this would be in the bag if I was.

but now I feel like we're going to lose to innactives/unconvincing claims.

:/

roundbox 11-25-2016 09:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TWG Mad Dummy (Post 4495398)
I wish I was a wolf this game.

I feel like this would be in the bag if I was.

but now I feel like we're going to lose to innactives/unconvincing claims.

:/

really sucks doesn't it

roundbox 11-25-2016 09:57 PM

I'm playing in another tournament soon but I'm probably gonna get knocked out really fast

The only thing lame about shado's claim is his attempt at a big dick play N4, but he at least has some justification and potential behind his big dick play

mellon gunning Tokzic makes no sense here compared to shado's play

TWG Mad Dummy 11-25-2016 09:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TWG Mad Dummy (Post 4495376)
Question for Roundbox:

What do you think about the fact that mellon claimed SPECIFICALLY 2-shot Gunsmith?

I do think that is a point in her favor.

Generally, if I make a fake claim, I would just claim the simplest possible role, so if I were a wolf in her situation, I would claim 1 shot gunsmith, or 1 shot armorer, or something like that.

but the fact that she claimed specifically 2-shot, and didn't even know what happened to her first use right away, is something that lends some crediblity to her claim.

What do you think?

@roundbox

roundbox 11-25-2016 10:06 PM

I think the claim is real, but it could be a scum sided role. I have no idea, honestly.

roundbox 11-25-2016 10:06 PM

This game is just :?:

TWG Mad Dummy 11-25-2016 10:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4495403)
I think the claim is real, but it could be a scum sided role. I have no idea, honestly.

if so, why did we see no other shots?

and why would tokzic not use it?

plus gunsmith is almost always town aligned imo.

roundbox 11-25-2016 10:25 PM

I grant you that it's usually town sided, yes.
The fact that both shots ended up on dead players is slightly convenient, but part of me just wants this game to be over. I'm not hanging up the towel, but I don't see the vote swinging over to Shado unless either of us find something crazy on him.

roundbox 11-25-2016 10:32 PM

guns, rather

TWG Ike 11-25-2016 10:51 PM

mellon (2)- dummy, shado

TWG Mad Dummy 11-25-2016 10:59 PM

is it bad if I want to lynch outside of the claim just cause I don't believe either of them?

I mean, i know its bad, but it doesn't feel bad.

btw, the team is pmuch exactly shado/pazzaz, or mellon by herself, or mellon/prec.

or I guess shado/mellon although I don't believe that.

TWG Mad Dummy 11-25-2016 11:00 PM

the fact that mellon is in 3 of those solutions is what makes me want to lynch her.

and her apathy towards the red check.

roundbox 11-25-2016 11:03 PM

we never lynch precarious here
we ??? lynch pazzaz here

TWG Mad Dummy 11-25-2016 11:04 PM

Pazzaz

i want to see how this feels.

don't mind me.

roundbox 11-25-2016 11:08 PM

vote experimentation in mylo/lylo

nice idea

TWG Mad Dummy 11-25-2016 11:08 PM

OF NOTE

mellon still hasn't voted anyone so far.

including the person who redchecked her.

OF NOTE