Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums

Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG CLXXXV Postgame (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=150938)

the sun fan 05-15-2019 10:30 PM

TWG CLXXXV Postgame

1) Daikyi Vanilla Town, Won at Endgame
2) roundbox Town Roleblocker, Killed n3
3) star-crossed Vanilla Town, Killed n1
4) MixMasterLar Town Cop, Lynched d3
5) Gradiant Vanilla Town, Killed n5
6) Wayward Vagabond Vanilla Town, Lynched d0
7) inDheart Vanilla Town, Killed n4
8) XelNya Vanilla Town, Killed n2
9) flashflash account Vanilla Town, Lynched d1
10) Antori 1-Shot Mafia Rolecop, Lynched d2
11) Hakulyte Mafia Roleblocker, Lynched d4
12) mellonxcollie Godfather, Lynched d5
13) ShadoWolfe Vanilla Town, Won at Endgame

the sun fan 05-15-2019 10:30 PM

Re: TWG CLXXXV Postgame

https://discord.gg/2jA4mE

deadchat

inDheart 05-15-2019 10:36 PM

http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...&postcount=547

http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...postcount=1708

Wayward Vagabond 05-15-2019 10:37 PM

Wv most unfair Lynch :(

ShadoWolfe 05-15-2019 10:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4674839)

Watabout woofchat?

Daikyi 05-15-2019 10:40 PM

omg antori claimed 1-shot rb without knowing there was a roleblocker holy shit

the sun fan 05-15-2019 10:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Daikyi (Post 4674846)

yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Daikyi 05-15-2019 10:43 PM

haku played the thunderdome super well tbh, MML just got fuccen outplayed, and overall attitude from MML probably didn't help perception at all there

i still don't understand how someone like FFA can come in and be like "i'm always town there" and insist on being unhelpful and generally fuck all about anything.

Gradiant 05-15-2019 10:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Daikyi (Post 4674849)
haku played the thunderdome super well tbh, MML just got fuccen outplayed, and overall attitude from MML probably didn't help perception at all there

i still don't understand how someone like FFA can come in and be like "i'm always town there" and insist on being unhelpful and generally fuck all about anything.

Both of these pretty much.

Haku btw, please keep posting in games like how you were after that first phase. That was good shit

the sun fan 05-15-2019 10:46 PM

https://discord.gg/J4Z338

wolfchat

ShadoWolfe 05-15-2019 10:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Daikyi (Post 4674846)

Woowwwwwww eeeee

the sun fan 05-15-2019 10:47 PM

I think wolves would've stomped without haku's fakeclaim but its like
really hard to see that at the time and haku was in a strong enough position to fakeclaim so like

I don't really think it was the wrong play, it just didn't work out

roundbox 05-15-2019 10:51 PM

I was reading FFA town the whole time, I thought he was baiting shit to drop an IC claim but I was wrong

and HOOOOOOOIE my soft was indeed a soft

Gradiant 05-15-2019 10:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4674855)
I was reading FFA town the whole time, I thought he was baiting shit to drop an IC claim but I was wrong

and HOOOOOOOIE my soft was indeed a soft

No precedent though, get fucked.
I was worried about ffa, him being on indheart made me think he was just a cop with no idea on how to soft a check, but then it just turned out he was an anti-town town.

Daikyi 05-15-2019 10:56 PM

also is this a miracle game or something, the only replacements that were needed were a couple host replacements for EoDs

ShadoWolfe 05-15-2019 11:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Daikyi (Post 4674857)
also is this a miracle game or something, the only replacements that were needed were a couple host replacements for EoDs

I needed a replacement really badly from beginning to middle of game. Only ended up making it work by legit sacrificing a night of sleep after I got home at like 6am from a 10hr shift

Daikyi 05-15-2019 11:02 PM

oh and last thing to comment for tonight i think, all you naysayers who were like "antori/haku/raeko couldn't figure out mechanics this well" HEH

ShadoWolfe 05-15-2019 11:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Daikyi (Post 4674859)
oh and last thing to comment for tonight i think, all you naysayers who were like "antori/haku/raeko couldn't figure out mechanics this well" HEH

HEH indeed. They didn't need to figure out mechanics, Antori's got that superluck

the sun fan 05-15-2019 11:20 PM

I think MVP just has to go to Hakulyte here.

He played well, was making pretty good night decisions, and it just barely didn't work out in the end.

Good on the towns from f5 onwards to be pretty content with killing raeko through all the tinfoil, though

ShadoWolfe 05-16-2019 12:01 AM

Haku deserves it. Definitely played a solid wolfgame.

Funnygurl555 05-16-2019 12:21 AM

my exploration into other twg communities so far has shown me that ffa's a fairly strong player. y'all keep sleeping on him

haven't read this game at all. just wanted to mention

the sun fan 05-16-2019 12:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4674869)
my exploration into other twg communities so far has shown me that ffa's a fairly strong player. y'all keep sleeping on him

I think he did a pretty great job in his champ game, which I want to iterate he was focusing on over this game

inDheart 05-16-2019 01:11 AM

if he's fine shamelessly expressing that he picked the right game to throw, he should be playing fewer games

i'm going back to sleep

Hakulyte 05-16-2019 01:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gradiant (Post 4674850)
Both of these pretty much.

Haku btw, please keep posting in games like how you were after that first phase. That was good shit

I think having a job is forcing me to manage my free time better and care more about the few posts I have the time to do. Maybe this is what felt different.

Kudos to you for keeping your cool btw.

Quote:

There's no way A/B/C can be together because X is a good meme.

gg

XelNya 05-16-2019 01:35 AM

I felt like i played decently. Haku fucking got me good tho

ShadoWolfe 05-16-2019 01:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XelNya (Post 4674878)

You did imo. You projected town nicely and your readslist was fire for the game state when it came out

star-crossed 05-16-2019 03:10 AM

I'm of course glad team town won this game, but it's very weird to me in a way. It feels like we spent so much of it talking past each other and getting angry. For me there are plenty of takeaways in terms of how to possibly get better leans in the future. But I think what I really want to do better as a result of this one is figuring out how to foster more productive and positive discussion.

I think it will be at least a couple of months before my next werewolf game. So until next time, take care.

Hakulyte 05-16-2019 03:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XelNya (Post 4674878)

What ? You were wolf reading me with Roundbox early game. It's one of the reasons why I thought you two were masons. (yeah, you got NK'd over being a potential mason)

Charu 05-16-2019 07:13 AM

Remember, stay hydrated fam.

Be healthy

mellonxcollie 05-16-2019 10:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4674876)
if he's fine shamelessly expressing that he picked the right game to throw, he should be playing fewer games

i'm going back to sleep

Agreed 100%. FFA did not play well and he made it too easy for us (no offense meant FFA, ya know I love ya and we all have our off games, I certainly do). If I were town, I would have been really tilted at him. Reminds me of our first game we played together, where I was town and got really tilted at him for playing similarly lol

flashflash account 05-16-2019 12:22 PM

You could also just not lynch me imo

flashflash account 05-16-2019 12:23 PM

Shado should be mvp imo without offense to haku I think shado was just on it this game

Charu 05-16-2019 12:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4674890)

That's not how you play and you know it.

mellonxcollie 05-16-2019 12:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4674890)

literally think about this from any other perspective other than your own

you can't play like that

Charu 05-16-2019 12:27 PM

Speaking of, stating you were...

"derp clear"

...has no meaning to anyone besides you. So next time you want to be lazy, don't assume people can mind read. Even then, certainly don't assume people won't be thinking that's abnormal for someone to not help in a TEAM ORIENTED GAME on solving and helping out the others to understand why you were so sure that you were...

"derp clear"

...whatever the heck that means to you.

EDIT: and yes, I do understand you were focused on bigger fish than this game, but come on now~

the sun fan 05-16-2019 01:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4674891)
Shado should be mvp imo without offense to haku I think shado was just on it this game

he played well as well
if I were giving out 2, I'd give one to Shado

XelNya 05-16-2019 01:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4674882)
What ? You were wolf reading me with Roundbox early game. It's one of the reasons why I thought you two were masons. (yeah, you got NK'd over being a potential mason)

Pretty sure on d0 I literally told ind I didn't think you were a wolf based on the tone of your posts.

on ffa I think his stuff was fine and I think some people are seeing shit that isn't there

Like for reference:

Quote:

Originally Posted by XelNya (Post 4673128)
You know I think I've been mislynched about 10 / 10 times because of a read like your current one.

It's a really flattering statistic.

Quote:

Originally Posted by XelNya (Post 4673134)
Lar if you're frustrated with me I understand, I'm pretty much saying I haven't done shit, and then rubbing it in.

Let me tell you, it feels amazing.

These posts are worse by a long stretch.

Daikyi 05-16-2019 04:23 PM

i think the difference was that youre cognisantly shitposting, while someone like ffa was operating under the assumption that they were some amazing force to be reckoned with despite being pretty bad

like yeah ill acknowledge my flaws too, i couldnt pay attention to a lot of the game from work taking up my life, and i was honest about it in game, despite it probably making me look worse in peoples eyes and only really was able to spend time rereading last phase lol

----

i think this first game didnt show off the mechanical possibilities of the new c9, but i think the distribution and worlds were nice. i liked that there was still info generated by claims in relation to potential rolls for the game

the sun fan 05-16-2019 04:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Daikyi (Post 4674899)
----

i think this first game didnt show off the mechanical possibilities of the new c9, but i think the distribution and worlds were nice. i liked that there was still info generated by claims in relation to potential rolls for the game

I'm a little worried that I haven't changed the setup enough; the wolves were winning and then they weren't as a result of the massclaim.

Even if Haku doesn't fakeclaim, I think wolves start to be behind there because raeko probably gets lynched at some point soonish and that is pretty not good for the wolves.

I might just give the wolves a Full Role Cop for most of the setups tbh; that seems like it might be a good idea.

Beyond that, I don't really know what I would change yet and I do agree that this rand was not too different from a normal C9++ game.

Literally the ONLY difference was that a Full Cop was generated instead of a Cop and a 1-shot Cop, and that the wolves had a 1-shot Role Cop instead of a Goon, I think.

MixMasterLar 05-16-2019 05:03 PM

Huge props to Haku and the wolf team in general because I simply would not have believed all of that came from them. It's proof that I've been sleeping on Haku and I think in most worlds wolves win F3. The only weird thing is that they killed Gradiant where I think I would NK Shado there.

But yeah, Haku you did good and I don't really have a right to be proud of you, but I'm proud of you anyway.

Also Yosh was actually willing to go back and reread last phase and that helped.

Legit never playing with WV or FFA again because what happened there should have just never happened. And yeah, I get me being triggered didn't help this case but that shit was too much and even though I've calmed down since then I don't really feel like putting up with it. Ever.

Quote:

Yeah I derped.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4674869)

I will never leave FFR if this is true.

Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4674900)
Literally the ONLY difference was that a Full Cop was generated instead of a Cop and a 1-shot Cop, and that the wolves had a 1-shot Role Cop instead of a Goon, I think.

The whole Double Cop thing wouldnt be possible in the old set up would it? That was a major plot of this game lol

mellonxcollie 05-16-2019 05:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4674902)
I will never leave FFR if this is true.

I've played on his home forum and uhhh

I don't know if you would have made it through that game without smashing your PC lmfao

inDheart 05-16-2019 05:10 PM

i actually have no idea what sunfan's talking about there because the C scaling ist he same, and it shifting to 10 instead of 15/100 numbers made no difference to this roll

double cop thing would still be possible and would actually be ambiguous in the point where it happened, because a goon flip wouldn't confirm anything

e: i don't have the numbers in front of me but there's a chance he means IC?

the sun fan 05-16-2019 05:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4674904)
i actually have no idea what sunfan's talking about there because the C scaling ist he same, and it shifting to 10 instead of 15/100 numbers made no difference to this roll

no I'm just dumb oops
I had too little faith in mafiascum for once

YoshL 05-16-2019 05:21 PM

4Cs is still 2 cops in old version

MixMasterLar 05-16-2019 05:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YoshL (Post 4674906)
4Cs is still 2 cops in old version

Never knew, never seen!

flashflash account 05-16-2019 06:08 PM

I actually played for like a whole 26 hours or something like that and nobody cared

really it was silly that anyone was wolf reading me there come on now

Gradiant 05-16-2019 06:12 PM

If actually playing means asking people to question you and then complaining that nobody questions you instead of you actually looking for stuff yourself and building cases, then yeah sure ya played.

roundbox 05-16-2019 06:26 PM

I was only greenreading you ffa because I thought you were hiding an IC claim/activation

I thought your light posting and lack of deep engagement was due to the fact that you were in champions game (and I gave it a pass) but I guess you're gonna keep your stance of "everyone else should have just town read me, I'm not doing anything wrong"
usually when other players are like "hey, don't do this because it makes you look like a wolf and a jerk", it's a sign to change your play and behaviour

flashflash account 05-16-2019 06:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4674913)
I was only greenreading you ffa because I thought you were hiding an IC claim/activation

I thought I was too

roundbox 05-16-2019 06:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4674914)
I thought I was too

stop dodging the criticism

mellonxcollie 05-16-2019 06:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by star-crossed (Post 4674881)
I'm of course glad team town won this game, but it's very weird to me in a way. It feels like we spent so much of it talking past each other and getting angry. For me there are plenty of takeaways in terms of how to possibly get better leans in the future. But I think what I really want to do better as a result of this one is figuring out how to foster more productive and positive discussion.

I think it will be at least a couple of months before my next werewolf game. So until next time, take care.

Dunno how I missed this post, but I felt the same way for a lot of the game. It felt weirdly heavy at times? I love it when heated debates happen in TWG but usually they are more... fun? I don't really know how to describe it, but it felt like people were taking this game a bit too seriously and it dragged the mood down a bit. I still had fun playing with you all though, and see you next time star!

Funnygurl555 05-16-2019 06:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mellonxcollie (Post 4674903)
I've played on his home forum and uhhh

I don't know if you would have made it through that game without smashing your PC lmfao

well what do you know, i almost do the same thing every game i play with you

mellonxcollie 05-16-2019 06:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4674917)
well what do you know, i almost do the same thing every game i play with you

k?

negativity not needed, see my above post ^

I have nothing but love for FFA and he is my friend. he can take my criticism, you're just being rude

the sun fan 05-16-2019 06:52 PM

c'mon c'mon
we ain't like this

Funnygurl555 05-16-2019 06:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mellonxcollie (Post 4674918)
k?

negativity not needed, see my above post ^

I have nothing but love for FFA and he is my friend. he can take my criticism, you're just being rude

negativity wasn't necessary but it was truly a breath of fresh air to say that

Funnygurl555 05-16-2019 06:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4674919)
c'mon c'mon
we ain't like this

'ight i know my cue

roundbox 05-16-2019 07:08 PM

I was not as on point with wolfreads as I wanted to be, so I guess I should take a step back and look at that

xel, you did well, haku, you owned me, and shado was solid all around

Charu 05-16-2019 07:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4674919)
c'mon c'mon
we ain't like this

FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!

YoshL 05-16-2019 07:18 PM

charu

inDheart 05-16-2019 07:30 PM

charu

the sun fan 05-16-2019 07:32 PM

send me games btw, I don't have any yet

ShadoWolfe 05-16-2019 07:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4674927)
send me games btw, I don't have any yet

Let's reroll Trailer Park Boys!!! Except ban claiming roles publicly (only claim to IC) and randomize whether IC is town, anti-town, or 3p with a kill 5 players requirement

star-crossed 05-16-2019 11:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4674920)
negativity wasn't necessary but it was truly a breath of fresh air to say that

I am very concerned about the air quality where you are

MixMasterLar 05-16-2019 11:41 PM

#leavefunnyalone

Wayward Vagabond 05-16-2019 11:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4674902)
Legit never playing with WV or FFA again because what happened there should have just never happened.

Wow rude :(

the sun fan 05-17-2019 12:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4674929)
Let's reroll Trailer Park Boys!!! Except ban claiming roles publicly (only claim to IC) and randomize whether IC is town, anti-town, or 3p with a kill 5 players requirement

I have not hated a post more than this

Funnygurl555 05-17-2019 12:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by star-crossed (Post 4674950)
I am very concerned about the air quality where you are

im honestly more concerned about the lack of light i get because of all the shade i'm throwing

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4674952)
#leavefunnyalone

#leavefunnyalone

Hakulyte 05-17-2019 12:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mellonxcollie (Post 4674916)
Dunno how I missed this post, but I felt the same way for a lot of the game. It felt weirdly heavy at times? I love it when heated debates happen in TWG but usually they are more... fun? I don't really know how to describe it, but it felt like people were taking this game a bit too seriously and it dragged the mood down a bit. I still had fun playing with you all though, and see you next time star!

Ironically, I feel like wolfing teaches you how to behave as town with others. It makes you "fight the game" instead of the players. There's no insensitive to get frustrated because you already know almost everything.
Makes you want to meme others and be like "I think you guys should act more wolfy" in terms of controlling how you post and what you should pursue to win.
Well, ok, easier said than done.

the sun fan 05-19-2019 12:57 PM

Still have no games

inDheart 05-19-2019 06:01 PM

sent some crap

the sun fan 05-20-2019 08:17 PM

I have 2 games