Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG 194 - Game Thread (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=151853)

Hakulyte 04-30-2020 04:20 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread

Quote:

Originally Posted by Duskfall (Post 4728328)
you don't clear vts because all the mafia claim vt, you clear the pr as they get shot and/or roleblocked

You can clear vts if there are not enough vts in the setup which makes a setup inherently unbalanced

You're saying the opposite of what I said in first part, but you're right on 2nd part.

Duskfall 04-30-2020 04:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4728327)
Is your read on Haku mainly cause of his posts right now, or is there something that specifically pings you?

Why me?

Also I can't get a good read on bolth, can you talk to me about him generally please?
Also thanks for following up

yeah for haku read, seems to be trying to bait the massclaim, something pinged me before but i can't remember exactly sorry this is not helpful

you are in poe because mml is cop cleared, mikey is cop, leetic is pr and that leaves you or jesse and my gut is just telling me jesse is kind of mislynch bait but we will see going forward more depending on who wolves push, and i am going to have to readback to before i will try harder tomorrow tbh, but i just remember pushing jesse and the doubts on that slot in general doesn't feel like a wolf in a wolf dominated thread/game

bolth just feels like he has been kind of preaching about like me not solving, but he doesn't seem to be trying himself earlier today he expressed frustration about me being able to get townread without posting/reading thread properly and that if he could do the same he could.

I think this is kind of perspective slippy because he wants me to read thread to kind of solve to look townier, but he is saying he only reads thread to look towny. On one hand he is saying i am scum for not efforting on the other hand he is saying if he could do the same and get townread he could so it is like, he is really doing what he thinks is towny because he thinks that is towny and he is pushing the opposite without really trying to read the play. He is attempting to act towny, not solve the game. Yes i am being a hypocrite rn, no i dont care it is what it is me and bolth are different players.

ShadoWolfe 04-30-2020 04:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4728323)
if I'm being honest I don't think we're winning the game even with the red on dbp

I think yesterday I would've agreed with you. Today I'm feeling better, though there's some possibilities that make me distinctly uncomfortable

Can you help me read duskfall btw? How do you deal with / interpret all the wifom up until this phase?

Duskfall 04-30-2020 04:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4728330)
You're saying the opposite of what I said in first part, but you're right on 2nd part.

yes i am saying the opposite because i complete oppose your argument, so i beleive the opposite is true compared to what you are saying

Hakulyte 04-30-2020 04:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Duskfall (Post 4728333)
yes i am saying the opposite because i complete oppose your argument, so i beleive the opposite is true compared to what you are saying

Ah, you got gamed. You said the same as me in a different way.

Duskfall 04-30-2020 04:24 PM

tbh someone is fake reading me too i was considering mikey until he was cop, but someone else must be because there is no way i shouldn't be getting pushed harder by more people i have lolcatted all game

Duskfall 04-30-2020 04:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4728334)
Ah, you got gamed. You said the same as me in a different way.

You want: to full claim because it clears vts

I want: not fullclaim because it clears prs, but not vts and gets prs killed

what are you talking about?

leetic 04-30-2020 04:25 PM

If Mikey is truly a Cop, then there would have to be three Cs. We know there is one V. Thus, since it would appear that there is no SK, there needs to be one more letter for Mikey to be the cop. Now, we know that Xiz was most likely blocked N1. This could either be a wolf or civ blocker. If it was the former, then that means that there is a wolf that was scared of potentially being shot by Xiz. If it's the latter, then there's our other letter.

Duskfall 04-30-2020 04:26 PM

the block was wolf this is not a slip i am just informing you of my incredible reads

Hakulyte 04-30-2020 04:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Duskfall (Post 4728336)
You want: to full claim because it clears vts

I want: not fullclaim because it clears prs, but not vts and gets prs killed

what are you talking about?

It doesn't clear PRs. It just force a 50/50.

PRs will die anyway because wolves know who is real at that point.

Duskfall 04-30-2020 04:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4728339)
It doesn't clear PRs. It just force a 50/50.

PRs will die anyway because wolves know who is real at that point.

how do they know who is real?

leetic 04-30-2020 04:29 PM

Of course, we run into the problem that three Cs is very unlikely to begin with (about 0.06%). So I don't really believe Mikey's claim based on that.

ShadoWolfe 04-30-2020 04:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Duskfall (Post 4728331)
yeah for haku read, seems to be trying to bait the massclaim, something pinged me before but i can't remember exactly sorry this is not helpful

you are in poe because mml is cop cleared, mikey is cop, leetic is pr and that leaves you or jesse and my gut is just telling me jesse is kind of mislynch bait but we will see going forward more depending on who wolves push, and i am going to have to readback to before i will try harder tomorrow tbh, but i just remember pushing jesse and the doubts on that slot in general doesn't feel like a wolf in a wolf dominated thread/game

bolth just feels like he has been kind of preaching about like me not solving, but he doesn't seem to be trying himself earlier today he expressed frustration about me being able to get townread without posting/reading thread properly and that if he could do the same he could.

I think this is kind of perspective slippy because he wants me to read thread to kind of solve to look townier, but he is saying he only reads thread to look towny. On one hand he is saying i am scum for not efforting on the other hand he is saying if he could do the same and get townread he could so it is like, he is really doing what he thinks is towny because he thinks that is towny and he is pushing the opposite without really trying to read the play. He is attempting to act towny, not solve the game. Yes i am being a hypocrite rn, no i dont care it is what it is me and bolth are different players.

Thank you thank you thank you

OK so the PoE read on me makes sense I guess. If your options are me and jessie, then I can understand how an inactive slot will always feel like mislynch bait due its nature.

Haku I don't agree with as much because he's been known to support zany stances as town. What gives me pause there is that he's normally good at mechanics based solves, even to the point of figuring out literally every possibility and then spending all night tinfoiling them until he arrives at said zany stance. So coming with a "mechanics" plan to mass claim based on the reasoning he gave doesn't feel like his normal solving capabilities.

But the reason I was especially happy to see this post is 'cause that bolth read is solid. I read the post where he said he wonders why he posts if all he has to do to get townread is not post and it gave me pause as well, so that read makes most sense to me here

Hakulyte 04-30-2020 04:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Duskfall (Post 4728340)
how do they know who is real?

They know who is "not wolf".

Hakulyte 04-30-2020 04:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4728342)
Thank you thank you thank you

OK so the PoE read on me makes sense I guess. If your options are me and jessie, then I can understand how an inactive slot will always feel like mislynch bait due its nature.

Haku I don't agree with as much because he's been known to support zany stances as town. What gives me pause there is that he's normally good at mechanics based solves, even to the point of figuring out literally every possibility and then spending all night tinfoiling them until he arrives at said zany stance. So coming with a "mechanics" plan to mass claim based on the reasoning he gave doesn't feel like his normal solving capabilities.

But the reason I was especially happy to see this post is 'cause that bolth read is solid. I read the post where he said he wonders why he posts if all he has to do to get townread is not post and it gave me pause as well, so that read makes most sense to me here

I can tell you haven't played with me in a while.

leetic 04-30-2020 04:30 PM

Mikey just based on good ol' probability.

Hakulyte 04-30-2020 04:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by leetic (Post 4728341)
Of course, we run into the problem that three Cs is very unlikely to begin with (about 0.06%). So I don't really believe Mikey's claim based on that.

Hire this guy as a mechanical solver over me.

Duskfall 04-30-2020 04:31 PM

awh he pocketed me too

oh my god leetic no

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4728343)
They know who is "not wolf".

but dont know who prs are???