Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Turbo Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=108)
-   -   TWG Turbo XXII: D-People-E-O, Fine Humanoid Robot for the Home - Game Thread (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=149031)

flashflash account 03-29-2018 10:39 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXII: D-People-E-O, Fine Humanoid Robot for the Home - Game Thread

I mean inklings are already confirmed so maybe a pearl/marina skin

Charu 03-29-2018 10:39 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXII: D-People-E-O, Fine Humanoid Robot for the Home - Game Thread

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4614763)
hey Charu are you playing this game?

I am one with the wind, young sire!

DaBackpack 03-29-2018 10:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4614762)
this in particular from Curry, in response to Haku's failing of Flash's reaction test:

Makes me feel ??? about Haku/Curry together

It's a very strange deflection if it is one

I phrased this very poorly

I think there is something weird with this Curry response but it feels too obvious

flashflash account 03-29-2018 10:39 PM

DBP skips the memeing and goes straight to gaming

not sure how I feel about this because it's not what I expected

DaBackpack 03-29-2018 10:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4614767)
DBP skips the memeing and goes straight to gaming

not sure how I feel about this because it's not what I expected

we have 20 minutes

flashflash account 03-29-2018 10:40 PM

wait maybe it's because this is a turbo and phase is ending in like an hour

flashflash account 03-29-2018 10:40 PM

WAIT 20 MINUTES? AAA

DaBackpack 03-29-2018 10:41 PM

but just for you I can give the thread a special challenge

the first person to tell me the One True Waifu from Azure Dreams gets 100% sheeped from me this night phase

Charu 03-29-2018 10:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4614768)
we have 20 minutes

No, we have more than an hour left.

Charu 03-29-2018 10:41 PM

I shouldn't have said that though, but I'm a good birb that does good birb deeds like help friends in need!

DaBackpack 03-29-2018 10:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4614770)
WAIT 20 MINUTES? AAA

oh 1 hour and 20 minutes, that's better

Charu 03-29-2018 10:42 PM

roundbox 03-29-2018 10:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4614757)
I agree with roundbox's plan mechanically, but it still leaves me uneasy because it could clearly be capitalizing on the inexperience of the other players in this TWG culture

I mean unless you think myself, raeko, and charu were all coordinated to not claim cop this game then I guess? but no, this is more strategy than it is feeding these players to the fire

that being said, these players aren't necessarily new to TWG

Hakulyte 03-29-2018 10:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4614760)
Can you show us a picture?

Charu 03-29-2018 10:47 PM

If you mean Pearl, Curry, and flashflash, then yee.

They're new to this culture... still... kind of... idk... maybe Curry isn't, flashflash feels like they are regardless of playing for a long while now with us, Pearl definitely.

Charu 03-29-2018 10:47 PM

Did you know they didn't like it when I spammed their game thread over on their homesite?

It's true! Tragic!

flashflash account 03-29-2018 10:48 PM

I wouldn't say didn't like it
more like they were quite surprised

Charu 03-29-2018 10:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4614777)

table

Charu 03-29-2018 10:50 PM

I don't have a mind of my own.

Someone plz control it and make me vote someone

DaBackpack 03-29-2018 10:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4614776)
I mean unless you think myself, raeko, and charu were all coordinated to not claim cop this game then I guess? but no, this is more strategy than it is feeding these players to the fire

that being said, these players aren't necessarily new to TWG

I'm not ascribing malintent on your end, it's more a matter of how it can be appropriated by others as an easy mechanical mislynch