Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Video Games (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   Puzzle & Dragons (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=139481)

HST 01-26-2015 06:19 PM

Re: Puzzle & Dragons

I'm trying to push for Hathor as my new "main" team.

Farming depends on the dungeon but it's always some mindless TPA build that targets the dungeon's weaknesses.

Slowly, I'm getting better with Anubis though. Getting S-ranks on stuff with ~8.5 average combo.

EDIT:
PADHerder

For any other leads you can just message me and I can change etc.

Chocille 01-30-2015 12:55 PM

speaking of Anubis...

I have this whole inventory for Pandora & Anubis but I'm thinking I will get super trolled on 2.5x skill up rates ;_;

Red Blaster 02-2-2015 09:55 PM

Challenge 10 too stronk.
That 100% gravity is the redefinition of getting GungTrolled

reuben_tate 02-9-2015 03:46 PM

Just started playing PAD as of last night. My ID is 377 052 389 :)

Red Blaster 02-9-2015 04:07 PM

Fist of the North Star collab.

Gradiant 02-9-2015 05:31 PM

2 rolls: mamiya and kenshiro.
Stoked lol

Red Blaster 02-9-2015 05:35 PM

I have 0 stones :(
Had to get more room

tosh 02-9-2015 06:06 PM

Pulled a Shin. Was hoping for Souther or Mamiya but Shin may be an alright low team cost sub for my devil team.

kjwkjw 02-9-2015 08:18 PM

Got a Shu. Doubt I'll have much of a use for him, haha.

Also the Master difficulty of the collab took me 6 tries to beat while I got Conquerer first try... I need to work on my damage control...

Red Blaster 02-10-2015 02:49 AM

Roah is looking like a good Ronia sub

Gradiant 02-11-2015 04:47 PM

2 runs of hera-is while at work, finally nabbed her along with 5 +eggs (one on hera as well).
Pretty happy.

Pulled a hatsume from grimoire yesterday too, so i now have the parts i wanted for an andromeda team, just gotta uevo some and get more tamas for skillboost/row enhance awakens.

Red Blaster 02-11-2015 05:18 PM

I'm trying to beat keeper of the gold for my canopus uevo, but I either get killed by pre-emptives or I use a team to survive them that can't do enough damage to KoG. Been hoping for him to just drop out of the PAL machine but no luck yet.

Also debating that alpha flower dragon thing, but I don't have the blue dragonfruit

Gradiant 02-11-2015 05:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Red Blaster (Post 4275052)
I'm trying to beat keeper of the gold for my canopus uevo, but I either get killed by pre-emptives or I use a team to survive them that can't do enough damage to KoG. Been hoping for him to just drop out of the PAL machine but no luck yet.

Also debating that alpha flower dragon thing, but I don't have the blue dragonfruit

Id give you one of mine if i could, only things i Have that need them are satans but itll take a while because 4 devilits. Figure with all the stuff you have you might have a haku, guy i watch on youtube wrecked gold keeper with a dual d/d haku team.

Flower dragons didnt seem worth it, started trying for it because of the art but stopped and just used them as fodder. At least the dungeons were decent exp.

Red Blaster 02-11-2015 06:39 PM

Most of the stuff I have is farmable rares, I haven't rolled on the rem in a few months. The funny thing is I had all the materials to uevo my Ra to L/L minus one angelit, so I went for Athena's uevo and I just pulled another angelit :(
I really just ran those flower dragon dungeons for the free stones. I have that purple dragon thing you get from fusing all of them into the cocoon, but fusing for the starlet would basically just be to do it.

Also I never understood why there isn't like a trade function. I guess it prevents making two accounts and rerolling to trade yourself.

Gradiant 02-13-2015 05:58 PM

First 8* <3

Red Blaster 02-13-2015 06:05 PM

Nice!
I really dig the new Valkyrie artwork. Makes me wish I had the D/F Valk..dat scythe!

Gradiant 02-13-2015 06:52 PM

Dark valk is also super easy to skill up with big baddies, so shes got at least 2 things going for her lol

Red Blaster 02-13-2015 06:56 PM

I was pumped to skill up my sonia, but they changed the skill of the red fruit.
PAD hates me.

Chocille 02-14-2015 05:55 AM

34 PULLS

no hanzo rip

bonus pic

top 02-14-2015 02:01 PM

holy crap i got into this and it kept me up all night haha. this game kicks so much ass!