Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Other Music Games (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Sillyfangirl is a god wtf!? (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=150154)

QueenAshy 11-17-2018 03:24 AM

Re: Sillyfangirl is a god wtf!?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gradiant (Post 4656920)
Stop trying to stir up drama that doesn't exist, holy fuck.

It’s not drama. I’m proving someone wrong

V-Ormix 11-17-2018 09:03 AM

what happens when a sillyfanwomen whips out a dick bigger than you'res? you'd tell her to fuck off lady!~

AutotelicBrown 11-17-2018 01:07 PM

The specific wording 'fanboyism' refers to the behavior from the collective of people that includes both fanboys and fangirls. Hence, as pedantic as you want to be, there wasn't even a misgendering in the first place.

Not everything refers to you in particular QueenAshy, surprising I know.

SKG_Scintill 11-17-2018 02:14 PM

looked up definition for fanboyism/fanboying on both dictionary.reference.com and oxforddictionaries

on oxforddictionaries both terms (fanboying / fanboyism) redirect to fanboy, whose definition clearly specifies it being a male fan.
meanwhile, fangirling and fangirlism both redirect to fangirl

on .reference only fanboying redirects to fanboy; there is no result for fanboyism
both the noun and verb definition for fanboy specify it being male
similarly, said site redirects fangirling to fangirl with no result for fangirlism
both the noun and verb definition for fangirl specify it being female

if you go by .reference, only fanboyism is up for debate, as there is no result for it
on the other hand, these words are still limiting if you're going for gender equality:
there is no result for fantrans, fantransing, fantransism, fanagender, fanagendering, fanagenderism, fandemi, fandemiing, fandemiism, fannonbinary, fannonbinaring, fannonbinarism, fanflux, fanfluxing, fanfluxism, fanwolfkin, fanwolfkining, fanwolfkinism, or any other term outside of the binary male and female descriptors

so... fuck you who cares

SKG_Scintill 11-17-2018 02:15 PM

oh boy

One Winged Angel 11-17-2018 02:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SKG_Scintill (Post 4656952)
oh boy

oh girl* (low hanging fruit, I'm aware, but I'm sure this is why you posted it twice so there you go)

edit: nvm more than twice geez

SKG_Scintill 11-17-2018 02:35 PM

yeah it's not like I said "oh boy" three times in this thread for that exact reason

One Winged Angel 11-17-2018 02:45 PM

I wanted to be involved in some capacity but had nothing to say so I took bait that I normally otherwise wouldn't have

QueenAshy 11-17-2018 03:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AutotelicBrown (Post 4656949)
The specific wording 'fanboyism' refers to the behavior from the collective of people that includes both fanboys and fangirls. Hence, as pedantic as you want to be, there wasn't even a misgendering in the first place.

Not everything refers to you in particular QueenAshy, surprising I know.

So the default is fanboyism? Wow… male honorifics really are the default for the English language. Kinda unfair… but I can see why it might’ve turned out that way…

Quote:

Originally Posted by SKG_Scintill (Post 4656954)
yeah it's not like I said "oh boy" three times in this thread for that exact reason

You are officially an awful human being. Don’t mock misgendering and the negative effects it can have on trans people. Do I need to link you some articles?

Here:

https://www.healthline.com/health/tr...r/misgendering

https://byrslf.co/i-wasnt-annoyed-at...e-b13cd9480b2c

https://thebodyisnotanapology.com/ma...you-misgender/

Wh1teh 11-17-2018 03:41 PM

I hope someone accidentaly refers to you as he and farts in your direction.

Owned libtard

-paexaea- 11-17-2018 03:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by samurai7694 (Post 4656851)
damn, I mean being fast is the bees knees nowadays but what happened to ol' fashioned AAA's/AAAA's? ):<

1000% agree

Charu 11-17-2018 04:02 PM

This is a thread I am posting in flasflashrevolution.com

Was gonna double post, but don't want break any "rules"

This thread has a hidden agenda and it should PROBABLY stop before anything too crazy happens.

Dohoho

SKG_Scintill 11-17-2018 04:12 PM

so what I gather from this is that misgendering makes you trans people feel disgruntled, underappreciated, anxious and make them lose self-esteem?
grow a pair of balls
I get mistaken for a girl all the time because of my slender physique and long hair when people approach me from the back
you know what it does to me? nothing
they can call me a girl all they want, they can call me a clockwork dinosaur for all I care
it doesn't offend me, 'cause it ain't true
you pansy

SKG_Scintill 11-17-2018 04:13 PM

I got a title of Awful Human Being out of it, officially granted to me by the one and only QueenAshy
that's more titles than he'll ever get

aperson 11-17-2018 04:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SKG_Scintill (Post 4656963)
so what I gather from this is that misgendering makes you trans people feel disgruntled, underappreciated, anxious and make them lose self-esteem?
grow a pair of balls
I get mistaken for a girl all the time because of my slender physique and long hair when people approach me from the back
they can call me a girl all they want, they can call me a clockwork dinosaur for all I care
you pansy

the fuck is wrong with you

man this thread is phenomenal bait to make angry cis men kamikaze

SKG_Scintill 11-17-2018 04:22 PM

you think I'm not doing it intentionally?

QueenAshy 11-17-2018 04:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SKG_Scintill (Post 4656963)
grow a pair of balls
you pansy

You only don’t care because you’re not trans. Misgendering a cis person and misgendering a trans person have wildly different effects. For cis people, it’s an innocent mistake; but for trans people, it’s putting their well being at risk due to the nature of gender dysphoria

QueenAshy 11-17-2018 04:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wh1teh (Post 4656960)
I hope someone accidentaly refers to you as he and farts in your direction.

Owned libtard

Your loved maps on osu! servers are shit

SKG_Scintill 11-17-2018 04:39 PM

you don't have gender dysphoria
damn I love having this title
you're addicted to attention

Wh1teh 11-17-2018 04:42 PM

You being confrontational about this isn't good for my anxiety, you're putting my well being at risk.