Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Introductions (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   New to FFR? Say Hello Here! (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=116784)

Phlegmatism 04-25-2011 06:34 PM

Re: New to FFR? Say Hello Here!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gilgameshtonberry (Post 3455606)
Im new to flashflash but ive been playin stepmania for like 9 years. Im so glad that i finally have people that do what i do. *sniff sniff* im so happy. :-D

Wow 9 years ago? Was that like beta stages or something?

orenonamaewa 04-25-2011 10:37 PM

Quote:

Im new to flashflash but ive been playin stepmania for like 9 years. Im so glad that i finally have people that do what i do. *sniff sniff* im so happy. :-D

Cool, I've been playing Stepmania for 5 months and just got here about 3 weeks ago..

Jonny_X 04-27-2011 08:58 PM

I'm not new to the game, but I am new to exploring these forums.
They look very interesting though, so I'm hoping to make some new friends and find some good info.. I also play on psn just pm me if anybody needs a friend.

igotrhythm 04-27-2011 09:54 PM

LOL PSN. (That's a link, by the way.)

That aside, welcome to FFR, Jonny. Hope your money stays where it should be.

sweetrowan 04-27-2011 11:01 PM

Hello everyone! It's my third day, but I am assimilating ffr like some sort of ffr-assimilating robot.

*Edit: Urg!! And now I wish I weren't an ffr-assimilating robot. =.= Some people won't believe that I'm new. :/ On the other hand, I've met lots of very nice and patient people too. I guess it's on a spectrum.

Mrjonesw 04-28-2011 06:19 PM

Quote:

welcome to ffr that's really weird considering stepmania has not been out for 9 years it's more like 6 years i hope you enjoy your stay here

00Razor00 04-29-2011 02:04 AM

Welcome to the forums, guys. Enjoy FFR :D

JohnKok 04-29-2011 09:59 AM

Hello everyone,

My name is John, I am an experimental photographer working with FAME CHeRRy =)

Its really nice to be here !

orenonamaewa 04-29-2011 10:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sweetrowan (Post 3457155)
Hello everyone! It's my third day, but I am assimilating ffr like some sort of ffr-assimilating robot.

*Edit: Urg!! And now I wish I weren't an ffr-assimilating robot. =.= Some people won't believe that I'm new. :/ On the other hand, I've met lots of very nice and patient people too. I guess it's on a spectrum.

Wow you're really doing the game.. just play it, play play play... when is game over? :? :-D

sweetrowan 04-30-2011 01:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by orenonamaewa (Post 3458403)
Wow you're really doing the game.. just play it, play play play... when is game over? :? :-D

Well I had to drop half my classes for health reasons, so I have waaaaaaay too much time on my hands. Besides, it's fun! :P

Xx{Midnight}xX 04-30-2011 01:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by supermousie (Post 3455614)
JESUS H. CHRIST THIS. Made my week Middie :D

The complete irony...

Hahahahahahaha

supermousie 04-30-2011 03:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xx{Midnight}xX (Post 3458465)
The complete irony...

Hahahahahahaha

What did I do to you?
Anyway, I fuccen knew you were going to say that. :D

MeeMooTy 04-30-2011 08:40 PM

Hello everyone, just a noob saying hi. I've only played ffr a couple of times since I stuck to ddr for like the past 4 years. Nice meeting you all~ (:

BeatD0wn 05-1-2011 09:02 PM

Been playing stepmania for a while and I've gotten a lot better! I think I was a member of this site at one point but I can't remember my username.

mcbrody 05-2-2011 02:10 AM

Hello all! I'm new to this forum. Just wanted to say that FFR is literally amazing. I'm a flash developer myself and what you guys pulled off is quite something.

I'm working on a new flash game as well... www.opusthegame.com. I wanted to see if anyone here would like to give feedback on it. It's a music-based game I developed for my college. Figured that would be the best way to introduce myself.

Uhh what else... Well I've been a big fan of Stepmania over the years and I've always LOVED music games. I'm a huge arcade nerd.

Kreii 05-2-2011 09:49 AM

Hello! I'm new here in FFR. Nice community you guys have here. :D

xanox100 05-4-2011 07:43 PM

Hey People. I noticed I have never made a post even though ive been a member for years. So I guess this is my first post :D My name is xanox. I have been playing ffr/Stepmania for about 5 years now. I do make own simfiles and you can check out my bemani page if you want any, I go under the name Hazuki. Also Im most active on stepmaniaonline.com if you ever want to request any songs to be made. Good to finally introduce myself :D

rushyrulz 05-4-2011 07:46 PM

I hope you have a lot of fun and enjoy your time here!

Be sure to read these important stickies:
Forum Rules
The Official FFR Picture Dictionary
How to get better at FFR
Frequently Asked Questions [FAQ]

mattehISme 05-4-2011 08:48 PM

hi. im new in the way that i havent had an account for years due to inactivity but ive been playing a lot lately and plan on staying. but i have to know, whats the name of the song that starts up when you play ffr? the nice idm one.

Sephiroth28 05-4-2011 08:51 PM

It's called "45". It's a new menu song that was just added on recently. I rather enjoy it myself.

mattehISme 05-4-2011 08:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sephiroth28 (Post 3461607)
It's called "45". It's a new menu song that was just added on recently. I rather enjoy it myself.

sorry for being a potential bother for being a newbie here but do you have the artist name?

Sephiroth28 05-4-2011 08:55 PM

It's SessileNomad. If you scroll down a little on the main page it will tell you about the menu songs a little.

ddrxero64 05-4-2011 09:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xanox100 (Post 3461530)
Hey People. I noticed I have never made a post even though ive been a member for years. So I guess this is my first post :D My name is xanox. I have been playing ffr/Stepmania for about 5 years now. I do make own simfiles and you can check out my bemani page if you want any, I go under the name Hazuki. Also Im most active on stepmaniaonline.com if you ever want to request any songs to be made. Good to finally introduce myself :D

lol i didn't even notice you introduced yourself. welcome xanox.

...now go check that OD 7 thread haha

RiaHara 05-5-2011 09:48 AM

Hey! I'm new here also :D I love FFR and i play it all the time o3o

ImHollywood 05-6-2011 11:01 PM

Not really new to FFR but never posted on forums :o. Anyways whats up!

xMuSuBi 05-8-2011 03:18 PM

Hi all~ Yes, I'm a newb. Ffr hurts my eyes & i'm already smashing my arrow keys x.x"

Xx{Midnight}xX 05-8-2011 03:21 PM

That happens

Flandre Scarlet 05-8-2011 03:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xMuSuBi (Post 3463758)
Hi all~ Yes, I'm a newb. Ffr hurts my eyes & i'm already smashing my arrow keys x.x"

Welcome to FFR :3

Your eyes will get used to it, and look forward to your arrow keys getting smashed into bits xD

SocoNhydro420 05-9-2011 07:50 PM

Quote:

Welcome! I hope you enjoy this little community we have going on :). As for the keyboard smashing, ive already smashed the keys to nothing on one, working on my second keyboard now xD.

mayie_14 05-10-2011 10:02 AM

hello hmm newbie here :) gotta have some arrow key action! haha

Sephiroth28 05-10-2011 10:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mayie_14 (Post 3464839)
hello hmm newbie here :) gotta have some arrow key action! haha

Welcome. Hope you enjoy it here!

aerynth 05-11-2011 01:54 AM

Heya, I'm new. Well, sort of, I guess. I used to play here six years ago, but (obviously) I quit. When I went to post, I saw how terrible I was six years ago and decided to re-register.

As far as FFR/DDR/ITG stuff goes, I used to play and then stopped about five years ago. I very recently started playing ITG again, and when bored a few hours ago, decided to try out FFR as a late night time dump. I'm not the best player since I just started again, but I can pass most 9-footers in DDR/ITG on foot without a bar. FFR.. is something else. It runs differently, so I'm still adjusting. Ask me later when I suck less. :P

mayie_14 05-11-2011 08:07 AM

haha i already did,. thanks for welcoming me,. >.<

whatsthatsong 05-16-2011 12:38 AM

hello flashflash revo is a great game

whatsthatsong 05-16-2011 12:42 AM

hi does anyone know the name of the current theme song of flash flash revolution 2 after the loading screen is done and there is this soft abit slow beat song? can anyone give me the link to that song thanks much appreciated

3lijah 05-16-2011 03:28 AM

Quote:

You look adorable :D

Zageron 05-16-2011 03:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by whatsthatsong (Post 3468180)
hi does anyone know the name of the current theme song of flash flash revolution 2 after the loading screen is done and there is this soft abit slow beat song? can anyone give me the link to that song thanks much appreciated

http://soundcloud.com/zaggy/zanzibar-green

Welcome to FFR. :]

ddrfeline 05-16-2011 08:05 AM

Welcome to FFR new ones, hope you have fun.

Giin 05-16-2011 02:26 PM

Wondering if anyone remembers me from about 4~5 years ago?

the_unda_doggz? Ring any bells?

Hatchetfox 05-17-2011 05:35 PM

Ay, waddup guys. Another newfag here (well kinda... been playing off and on for a few years but never bothered to make my own account til just the other day) haha. ^^

Been playin rhythm games for around seven-eight years(ish... might be a lil longer, idk) and been playing FFR for about that long. ^^ Can't think of much more to say and I dun wanna take up too much room soooo I think I'll cut it off here >< haha x3

Skelogon 05-17-2011 06:05 PM

Hi to all the new FFRers out there. I just came back recently too, but since I am now categorized as a "Veteran" I got a lot of catching up to do in terms of skill level.

EveLover 05-19-2011 04:50 AM

i am new here as well, i havent smashed yet feeling i might :), but i was wondering how u earned tier points? can someone help me out there please...i ould appreciate it. and another thing, what is mp level?

DDRManiak0 05-19-2011 10:48 AM

Hi keysmashers!!
i've been playing Stepmania since august 2007, and i knew about FFR looking for simfiles..
i rather play IJKL one handed that spread, and that give me promising results =D

sakura080789 05-19-2011 10:49 AM

welcome to FFR my fellow arrow smashers

Firefox_17 05-20-2011 01:53 AM

I just joined yesterday, so I'm a newbie. Sup everyone! :grin:

illicit.alchemy 05-20-2011 02:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Firefox_17 (Post 3470412)
I just joined yesterday, so I'm a newbie. Sup everyone! :grin:

Hi. =)

ScarletSky 05-20-2011 02:07 AM

This place sucks, everyone join Thirdstyle :D

Edit:
I'm kidding, don't join thirdstyle. >.>

supermousie 05-20-2011 06:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ScarletSky (Post 3470422)
Last edited by ScarletSky; 4 Hours Ago at 05:07 PM.. Reason: thirdstyle sucks

Nice one. xD

ramistella10 05-21-2011 03:11 AM

hello im new whats up

Treia 05-21-2011 06:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Giin (Post 3468330)
Wondering if anyone remembers me from about 4~5 years ago?

the_unda_doggz? Ring any bells?

I think I actually do. I use to lurk the forums back in the day, with friends' accounts. I think your picture was the same back then, too. Maybe I'm confusing you with someone else, but I think I've probably ran into you in MP in those days. But for the most part, yeah, you seem very familiar.

who_cares973 05-21-2011 07:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ScarletSky (Post 3470422)
This place sucks, everyone join Thirdstyle :D

Edit:
I'm kidding, don't join thirdstyle. >.>

too bad thirdstyle is actually good

iamhappyman 05-21-2011 09:52 AM

hey everyone im new and i was wondering who would want to play multiplayer with me and obviosly i cant spell that well if anyone could send me a message ill tellthem the song (or songs) i hope you can make it

hahahahahaha

Hateandhatred 05-25-2011 07:51 PM

Hi guyz, I'm a newb.

misslexie 05-26-2011 12:23 PM

omg i havent been on since 4th grade!!! its still awesome but jamlegend is a close 2nd!!! although i only like jamlegend for one song on here it has a ton of songs i <3

MarioNintendo 05-26-2011 05:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hateandhatred (Post 3473622)
Hi guyz, I'm a newb.

Indeed, welcome!

Itwontsuckitself 05-28-2011 01:27 AM

i just started playing last night and i can barely play lvl5 songs. i keep getting mixed up between up and down:evil: but hey great game, my favorite is 136.6

OneHandNow 05-28-2011 01:33 AM

136.6 is a great song! Thanks for reminding me. I will now go listen to it. :)

xxxspartinfoxxxx 05-28-2011 01:10 PM

hey everyone i used to be an old player but im back on lol i love this game and the muse behind it lol

Yuin 05-28-2011 05:03 PM

Old player here. I tend to lurk around more than anything, so this is actually my first forum post!

I've tried to post a topic asking a question in the general chat forum, but I don't seem to be able to for some reason...

psychoangel691 05-28-2011 05:08 PM

Welcome to the forums you two.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yuin (Post 3475590)
Old player here. I tend to lurk around more than anything, so this is actually my first forum post!

I've tried to post a topic asking a question in the general chat forum, but I don't seem to be able to for some reason...

A user can't make a thread until they have a post. It's to prevent spam bots from making threads. But take a look around the forums especially the FAQ threads. Chances are your question has been answered.

Yuin 05-28-2011 05:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by psychoangel691 (Post 3475596)
Welcome to the forums you two.

A user can't make a thread until they have a post. It's to prevent spam bots from making threads. But take a look around the forums especially the FAQ threads. Chances are your question has been answered.

I tried again just now, still unable to make a topic. I understand about the spam bots though.

I can't find the search option anywhere in the general chat forum even though I've seen the search option before? I've also tried searching before but either couldn't find an answer to my question or couldn't find the words to search it properly.

psychoangel691 05-28-2011 05:20 PM

What's your question? maybe I can help you right here. :)

Yuin 05-28-2011 05:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by psychoangel691 (Post 3475602)
What's your question? maybe I can help you right here. :)

Ahh thank you! :) Do you know what I mean when I say there is a song that plays automatically when you open up FFR The Game? I clicked on it earlier after having a long break from the site/game, and I absolutely adore the song that plays. I hope I'm explaining this clearly!

I'm almost 30 weeks pregnant and would love to have the song on my labour playlist. - Mildly embarrassed so have put this in smaller font.

psychoangel691 05-28-2011 05:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yuin (Post 3475609)
Ahh thank you! :) Do you know what I mean when I say there is a song that plays automatically when you open up FFR The Game? I clicked on it earlier after having a long break from the site/game, and I absolutely adore the song that plays. I hope I'm explaining this clearly!

I'm almost 30 weeks pregnant and would love to have the song on my labour playlist. - Mildly embarrassed so have put this in smaller font.

Don't be embarrassed I have a 2 month old daughter ^_^ and there are other moms on the site as well.

Anyway the menu music is one of the members here SessileNomad the song is called 45 and you can find it here http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/392261
It was part of the menu music competition they had a few months ago.

Yuin 05-28-2011 05:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by psychoangel691 (Post 3475613)

Don't be embarrassed I have a 2 month old daughter ^_^ and there are other moms on the site as well.

Anyway the menu music is one of the members here SessileNomad the song is called 45 and you can find it here http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/392261
It was part of the menu music competition they had a few months ago.

First child on the way here, so extremely nervous, but excited too of course. Nice to know I'm not alone. :)

Thank you very much! Hopefully I'll be able to maintain regular posts/visits to this site, I missed the music on here.

psychoangel691 05-28-2011 05:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yuin (Post 3475617)
First child on the way here, so extremely nervous, but excited too of course. Nice to know I'm not alone. :)

Thank you very much! Hopefully I'll be able to maintain regular posts/visits to this site, I missed the music on here.

yea she was my 1st child as well. I know how nerve wracking it can be. If you ever want an extra set of ears to talk to about it feel free to message me :)

And no problem good to have you in the forums and hope to see you around more. ^_^

Teraus 05-29-2011 01:12 PM

Hi there.

Netjet! 05-29-2011 01:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Teraus (Post 3475903)
Hi there.

Welcome to the website, hope you have a great time :)

Teraus 05-29-2011 01:16 PM

I will. Thanks.
So... How do I activate my account to create new threads? I didn't find any activation link in the e-mail.

midnghtraver 05-29-2011 03:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Teraus (Post 3475906)
I will. Thanks.
So... How do I activate my account to create new threads? I didn't find any activation link in the e-mail.

You had to make a post in a thread before you could start you own.

You should be able to now.

Itwontsuckitself 05-30-2011 02:01 AM

at what point am i not a newbie anymore? my rank is currently 188k and decending. i can play difficulty 5 songs with ease

midnghtraver 05-30-2011 02:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Itwontsuckitself (Post 3476394)
at what point am i not a newbie anymore? my rank is currently 188k and decending. i can play difficulty 5 songs with ease

being a "newbie" is pretty relative, and nor does it matter.

A lot of the active community here on the forums either are crazy good (see "brag board), or retired.

So don't worry about it, play for the music, and self satisfaction of passing a song you've been working at for a while.

Itwontsuckitself 05-30-2011 02:15 AM

if a song has alot of doubles like updown and leftright at the same time i dont bother passing it i like songs like massive

midnghtraver 05-30-2011 02:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Itwontsuckitself (Post 3476400)
if a song has alot of doubles like updown and leftright at the same time i dont bother passing it i like songs like massive

You'll probably want to learn to do those though since like some 90% of the songs contain those...

Itwontsuckitself 05-30-2011 10:53 PM

its slowly coming along

mutesauce 06-1-2011 10:29 AM

Hi. I'm David, better known as "mute" to the ITG community. Dunno if this site is mainly just SM players or if anyone actually plays ITG, but I figured I'd come here to post my simfiles in case anyone might enjoy them.

Kirbypuff 06-2-2011 12:59 PM

Hello there

Fowlnuke 06-2-2011 04:48 PM

Hi everyone! :)
I have been playing stepmania alone for a long time. Then today i found and joined FFR and i think i'm going to stay, cos' this place looks awesome! :-D

lolderp 06-4-2011 01:28 PM

Hello. Just found FFR a few months ago and started playing spread just yesterday. :P

OneHandNow 06-4-2011 01:39 PM

Welcome and enjoy your stay here. :)