Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [POST GAME] (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=151180)

123kappa3 08-20-2019 09:04 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [POST GAME]

PLease sign up for turbo I want to play again :).

MixMasterLar 08-20-2019 09:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 123kappa3 (Post 4694148)
I know I made other mistakes and if anyone wants to point them out ill be happy. I want to get better. I only played for a little while but, I had fun.

Honestly, just keep on keeping on.

_Zenith_ 08-20-2019 11:00 PM

I don't think it's been said yet but we spoke in dead chat how the wolf team thought I was the Voyeur and Charu explicitly told us that in big bolded lettering that Voyeur did not exist in this game.

That made my death not seem so bad.

_Zenith_ 08-20-2019 11:01 PM

One thing I did not like was two instas instead of taking time to discuss and form a plan. I understand that the players were inactive/not posting but you should always use the allotted time if there's no threat of immediate action.

123kappa3 08-20-2019 11:08 PM

Okay so Ive never played with instas before. I fully understand why you should use as much time as your allotted for like a million and one reasons. For me and this was probably a bad idea but, I was trying to use insta as a way to say I know that insta can happen and im okay with it because im town.

the sun fan 08-20-2019 11:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by _Zenith_ (Post 4694167)
One thing I did not like was two instas instead of taking time to discuss and form a plan. I understand that the players were inactive/not posting but you should always use the allotted time if there's no threat of immediate action.

people weren't solving
I said it during the game but people don't solve unless they know that they have to
its very annoying

_Zenith_ 08-21-2019 03:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4694170)
people weren't solving
I said it during the game but people don't solve unless they know that they have to
its very annoying

I understand that and how frustrating it might be, but there's other ways to be productive too. My comment isn't meant to target anyone other than the concept. If I were in that position I would at least give data points for discussion when people had the time to respond and perhaps elaborate on some reads more in-depth, but perhaps that's trying too hard.

Off-topic from above, I asked in the discord server where you guys were playing outside of here as I'd like to get back into being an active mafia/TWG player so I'll take any recommendations if you have them.

Charu 08-21-2019 07:10 AM

Quote:

people weren't solving
its very annoying

Probably part of the inactive problem too.

I agree, it's super annoying.

Xiz 08-21-2019 12:25 PM

I disagree with DBP's bad town list completely.

The best thing wolves could have done in that situation was to lynch me from my stupid night action, and kill greg considering greg's town circle.
If we would have been alive or I made it out of the KiTB, then it would have been unquestionably GG.

Well done on the sketchy lynch roundbox, ya pulled it off.

Charu 08-21-2019 12:30 PM

Oh yeah, that did remind me how it amused me that no one thought the sudden votes on Xiz were not questionable.

Precarious wasn't even caught from that, it was something else completely.

XelNya 08-21-2019 01:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 123kappa3 (Post 4694148)
I think I let myself get too unmotivated when Xel said I 100% disagree. At that point I felt done and I couldnt win.

It wouldn't be unfair / unheard of to say we lost the game because I'm such a stubborn ass hole. It'd be a fair comment, because the hindsight is literally slapping me in the face.

And now I have lost a bet with thesunfan, and that will never feel good.

flashflash account 08-21-2019 02:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XelNya (Post 4694194)
It wouldn't be unfair / unheard of to say we lost the game because I'm such a stubborn ass hole. It'd be a fair comment, because the hindsight is literally slapping me in the face.

And now I have lost a bet with thesunfan, and that will never feel good.

all you have to do is remember that time sunfan lost a bet and changed his avatar

XelNya 08-21-2019 02:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4694197)
all you have to do is remember that time sunfan lost a bet and changed his avatar

tbh I'd have prefered the furry shit to this

which is likely why he picked it

MixMasterLar 08-21-2019 03:09 PM

I personally don't find that avatar that offensive

I mean, just look at that beard!

XelNya 08-21-2019 03:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4694201)
I personally don't find that avatar that offensive

I mean, just look at that beard!

it gives a compliment

it's positive

it's bad

Funnygurl555 08-21-2019 03:31 PM

LMFAO

MixMasterLar 08-21-2019 03:43 PM

I'm even wearing an Overwatch T-Shirt

I don't know what the issue is man

Hateandhatred 08-21-2019 03:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 123kappa3 (Post 4694168)
Okay so Ive never played with instas before. I fully understand why you should use as much time as your allotted for like a million and one reasons. For me and this was probably a bad idea but, I was trying to use insta as a way to say I know that insta can happen and im okay with it because im town.

no

roundbox 08-21-2019 08:05 PM

I love the new avatar, lmao

Shadow_God_10 08-21-2019 11:29 PM

Quote:

people weren't solving
its very annoying

This is part of the problem that I have tbh. I'm very anxious to voice my opinion so I just stay quiet as opposed to voicing my own thoughts. I'm gonna change that though. I hate the way I played the last two games and am disgusted with myself due to poor play. Maybe this is just a beginner having extreme high standards but I still think it's ridiculous that I'm still so anxious about voicing my thoughts. It could possibly be wolf anxiety (I HAVE rolled wolf 2/3 games I've played) and paranoia idk.

Just ranting like an idiot here. Ignore if you wish.