Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread] (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=149562)

DaBackpack 08-16-2018 10:49 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

Quote:

Originally Posted by Celirra (Post 4642003)
wait a sec thats coming from "sorry guys i napped all day"

yeah

inDheart 08-16-2018 10:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Celirra (Post 4642003)
wait a sec thats coming from "sorry guys i napped all day"

something something permission and forgiveness

Celirra 08-16-2018 10:53 PM

something something blind is always afk anyways
i think he's said this exact thing as some alignment once before too
thats a useless statement

the sun fan 08-16-2018 10:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Syhto (Post 4641907)
Ya I hated that post too even tho I didnt understand any of it

I really think this post reminds me of some stuff that Syhto did as a wolf in jTWG
"Ya I agree" (no further input)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4641910)
sunfan you better town read me this game

u prolly town

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4641923)
i dun like sunfan

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4641924)
or at least, the real reads dont seem that real to me

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4641926)
or, they don't seem well thought out? i dunno didnt make me tingle in the good way

They aren't that thought out and they don't make me tingle either, I'm just saying what I had.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gradiant (Post 4641931)
Also this was still all when shitposting's going on, but this response doesn't really match what i was expecting from him, or match what i think i anybody would respond to that with. Just a weird gut feeling for me

I was going to say something like "I didn't take you to be so charming." Its sarcastic; nothing about that is charming. You found my other trigger phrase, albeit one that like, I deserve to be triggered by.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4641932)
i can promise you there is no read between the dbp thing, hes not that type of player to do that. It's more of I remember he said he was going to get in a fight with sunfan and i wanted to see it :P

tbh I feel like i'm doing way more then most people, but i guess greg is reading that as nothing serious so I dunno if its more of a prod by him or like, hes trying to get a reaction but it defiantly makes me go all :thinking: on him

No one is doing anything yet. Not me, not you, not Yoshl. Except for carlos.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4641933)
also its now the 2nd time he made a comment about not posting because of TPS and i kinda all bullshit on that lol

but then again he did say pregame he will post little... but thats angleshooty?

triggered by misuse of angleshooting btw.
Yes, I am not posting less for TPS's sake, no matter how much I enjoy the sound of his gruff voice. I /am/ posting less because I have 15 credit hours this semester and the demands that I made pregame I made solely expecting to be dealbreaking; Yoshl and I had like an hour long discussion that somehow devolved into the rules of baseball about why wolves don't need daychat and I figured there was no chance he would change that. I made my last post of the phase assuming that I wouldn't be posting any more tonight since I am going to bed at Midnight eastern forever now, but I got a Jad task with 30 mins left and I don't got a blowpipe so you guys get me for a little while.

I still will do a lot, just less than normal. Tbh this is for the better; last game (the turbo) sucked balls on my end and its because I was trying to juggle too many balls and also because I had reverted to previous!sunfan instead of current!suntan

Quote:

Originally Posted by Celirra (Post 4641934)
I dont like the idea of not posting for the sake of one person

see above

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4641935)
atm i think greggles is just being more shitposty then anything actually, im not sure i see it as like super wolfy because this is quite different from how he plays both town and wolf lol

ya its weird cuz I gotta be one of those two

Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4641940)
greg if you're actually here

i kinda wish i was in your head on whether you'd think people should be able to make reads by page 1x in a full game, because both those seem kinda...airy for now if you'd be expecting people to have serious reads

this is a little 3deep5me, because I said a few pages back about how no one should have super solid reads at this point. They are airy. Its not a turbo I am not going to have the game solved by now.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gradiant (Post 4641944)
also curious why tps was the one mentioned in both posts about not wanting there to be too much to catch up on when there's also blind and antipearl in the same situation

Because tps's voice is nice.
not that blind's isn't its good enough to do small actor stuff
and anti-pearl is apparently also named Greg so they have to be at least a little bit cool

but I see blind all the time, and I'm not sure I can create the environment that foster's Anti-Pearl to blossom

TPS is a dinosaur, did you know he was in the fucking 6th TWG game on FFR?
I want him to stick around so I did pick him out for that reason. No, I can't make anyone post, no matter how much I spam in wolfchat for TPS and Anti-Pearl to post they will post on their own time.

Quote:

Originally Posted by who_cares973 (Post 4641950)
I don't like how sunfans bar for trying is so low when it comes to me. I get it, I'm bad at twg but come on dude :(

Unless you're trying to pocket me then also come on dude I'm not that bad :(

I'm not trying to pocket you and I certainly am not trying to set the bar low here. You remind me of how you were in the jTWG; proddy and posty. I like it. I am not townreading you for playing poorly or anything; you remind me of how you played last game.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Celirra (Post 4641955)
what if i do this actually
anti-pearl

nothing will happen pls stop votes cannot summon someone this is something that needs to die in TWG

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4641991)
~~~red flag~~~

I forget what this post was talking about but it was a horrible thing to raise a red flag to

inDheart 08-16-2018 10:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Celirra (Post 4642009)
something something blind is always afk anyways
i think he's said this exact thing as some alignment once before too
thats a useless statement

my point was it's not hypocritical for dbp to say

the sun fan 08-16-2018 10:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4642002)
hey guys I'm gonna miss EoD tomorrow because I'm gonna be jerking it all night

I'm not UTR though I promise

nothing stops you from jerking it and being present at EOD

who_cares973 08-16-2018 10:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4641989)
You see my logic would fit so much better if it was the end of d1 but like, ill go into why i said it's not a super hot take but like that luke warm mist or whatever i said.

For a second there I wondered if cel and sunfan were partners, for how cel wanted to talk about something else other than sunfan when we clearly could keep going on him for a while, or at least thats what it seemed. thinking aobut it more tho i dunno, could be something wolf cel would do but it would be new to me. probably just a coincidence

That's cool and all but why are you explaining this to me when I didn't really ask for clarification but gradient sis

the sun fan 08-16-2018 10:57 PM

I rescind calling anti-pearl at least a little bit cool it seems that their name is Gregg they are now dead to me

the sun fan 08-16-2018 10:58 PM

syhto
u playin the same way u was playin b4 and u don't seem happy to be in town and I thought u be happy to be town

sry if u roll wolf 2 times in a row but them the braks

Xiz 08-16-2018 10:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by who_cares973 (Post 4642013)
That's cool and all but why are you explaining this to me when I didn't really ask for clarification but gradient sis

there are more than two people in the game, and there were more than two people involved in that discussion lol?

Xiz 08-16-2018 10:59 PM

gl with jad nerd

i still have never beaten it

i tried actually i think once when i was 10 and was scared of it and havent tried it since lol

DaBackpack 08-16-2018 10:59 PM

I've got a sneaky feeling about indheart and Gradiant so far

inDheart 08-16-2018 11:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4642010)
this is a little 3deep5me, because I said a few pages back about how no one should have super solid reads at this point. They are airy. Its not a turbo I am not going to have the game solved by now.

you said it in a way that made me question whether you were being straight-on serious about it or jokey
this confirms jokey ig

also that tps thing is at least different words than i thought you would use to talk about it, so that feels ok?
it'd be super easy to sell as "yeah he hates new twg, he even hosted that game that was ootc to intentionally not have a long thread that had the slightly ranty OP" but you're phrasing it more as just "he's from the ~past~"

inDheart 08-16-2018 11:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4642017)
gl with jad nerd

i tried actually i think once when i was 10 and was scared of it and havent tried it since lol

what's a jad?
rs thing?

who_cares973 08-16-2018 11:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4642016)
there are more than two people in the game, and there were more than two people involved in that discussion lol?

Why Quote Me Then My Dude. That Seems Like A Weird Way To Address Everyone

the sun fan 08-16-2018 11:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4642017)
gl with jad nerd

its nothing for me now; you do it enough it becomes nothing
the best advice I can give you is run under it when you have aggro'd all the healers and switch to melee protect, it saves you from having to do the mental gymnastics of standing in certain places to avoid getting hit by too many of them or from like trying to weirdly kite them.

he is scary if you've never done it before

also as Cel will try to trigger me by saying, I died 4 times to him before I got him on osrs because I'm actually braindead

Celirra 08-16-2018 11:02 PM

jad isnt so bad goodluck friend

the sun fan 08-16-2018 11:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4642020)
you said it in a way that made me question whether you were being straight-on serious about it or jokey
this confirms jokey ig

also that tps thing is at least different words than i thought you would use to talk about it, so that feels ok?
it'd be super easy to sell as "yeah he hates new twg, he even hosted that game that was ootc to intentionally not have a long thread that had the slightly ranty OP" but you're phrasing it more as just "he's from the ~past~"

I'm more serious about the WV read than I am about the Xiz read, but both are at least somewhat serious

the syhto vote is serious too

who_cares973 08-16-2018 11:03 PM

I'm not going to quote your post but I see what you're saying sunfan

the sun fan 08-16-2018 11:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Celirra (Post 4642024)
jad isnt so bad goodluck friend

I'll be fine
I had a task yesterday and before I knew it I had finished
the only way I should fail is by actually being really stupid