Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Brag Board (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   ITG/DDR Scores (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=123016)

dragonmegaXX 06-18-2012 10:02 PM

Re: ITG/DDR Scores

I like fast crossovers that arent PSMO.
I like playing NGO's ending crossovers no bar

Next goal Is Fascination Eternal Love mix Challenge.

ilikexd 07-1-2012 04:00 AM

i got an A on max300 for the first time with 5cb

how good is that? i don't play ddr that much or know how "good" scores really are

dragonmegaXX 07-1-2012 04:08 AM

If you think it's a major improvement for you then it's good :O

kommisar 07-1-2012 06:08 AM

I got 9 perfects on max 300. 99.xx

TC_Halogen 07-2-2012 07:33 PM

First 16 pass!

The funny thing about this: during my session (after this song), I actually caught my stride on streaming 240+, and it happened after bumping my speed to 775. I'm fairly certain I can up this by nearly 10%, but for now, I can at least say that I finally have one.

Also, almost snagged Cairo Nairo but I got way too tired to finish out the 16th runs at the end of the song, lol.

Also, lost the quad on Riders, Unite! at 85%, and the quad on Tribal Style at 75%, hahahaha.

TC_Halogen 07-4-2012 11:00 PM

BUMP

Second 16 pass :D

...but I didn't get it on video.

so I redid it and got this instead:

I'm starting to really feel comfortable in this area. The issue with my 83 run was the ****ing heat, oh my god. It's like 90 over here and even though there was a fan, it didn't help much. At the end of the second run before the rolls, I absolutely had to bracket. This was right at the end of my session and I had to play it another five times before finally just sticking out the pass. It's weird too -- I heard myself go "uugh" right before the run and somehow I was able to keep calm despite the pain, lol.

Either way, I'm really excited. I didn't think I was going to pass a 16 anytime soon, and now I have two :D

dragonmegaXX 07-5-2012 04:11 AM

@ AJ Wait do you own your own machine? D':

Great scores, I want scatman to be my first 14 lol.

Anyways... passed pluto relinquished on challenge for the first time...

What to do now.
Too lazy to upload score pic, it was like a 750,xxx.

Heres a reference vid of the song

I didnt Know i could crossover that fast :3

TC_Halogen 07-5-2012 06:59 PM

holy shit, words cannot express how excited I was -- first Expert quad!

Celebration song! Up almost 5%.

FrozenAngel91 07-5-2012 07:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TC_Halogen (Post 3720299)
holy shit, words cannot express how excited I was -- first Expert quad!

Celebration song! Up almost 5%.

Hooooolllllly crap. Can't even quad things on the keyboard, on foot is beyond crazy. Amazing job halogen!

And dragon that pass on Pluto relinquish Oni is stupid good, you really have a lot of skill at crossovers, though I don't get why you play charts like that lol.

And sorry for not responding to too much in here guys, I'm on vacation still and can really only post from my phone and only when I get time, so it's hard to post anything very long. Just know I'm seeing the scores and they're all awesome thus far

psychoangel691 07-5-2012 08:12 PM

Incoming ITG noob here.

1st 10 pass. Should have been a little better, but I got lazy. 90 degree weather plus humidity and being in the garage is not the most ideal playing condition.

dragonmegaXX 07-5-2012 09:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FrozenAngel91 (Post 3720335)

And dragon that pass on Pluto relinquish Oni is stupid good, you really have a lot of skill at crossovers, though I don't get why you play charts like that lol.

Im trying to finish off all the boss songs on Supernova 2...
Only healing D Vision and Fascination eternal love mix left...
and groove radar....but **** that

psychoangel691 07-9-2012 04:46 PM

Got another 10 \o/

dragonmegaXX 07-10-2012 07:17 PM

HAHAHAHAHA FUCCEN FiNALLY
Video for reference

wildfireskunk 07-10-2012 07:26 PM

Nice jobs on the scores and passes everybody!

Halogen - What is it about Riders Unite that sees so many people get it as their first, or one of their first quads? I don't even think it's that easy a song! Also it's nice to see that I'm not the only person who battles 15s and 16s regularly but struggles to get even close to quadding 9s and 10s XD Just out of curiosity, what pack is that Astrofalcon chart from? I wanna try it on SM :)

Psychoangel - Keep up the good work! Pass a few more 10s then go for upping the scores, and before you know it you'll be pushing some 11s! :D

Dragonmega - You sure you don't want to play that fantastic Dead End -Groove Radar Special- chart? XD Nice one on getting those SN2 boss songs down though, I'm guessing it's just getting the ending on HDV that's stopping you getting it? I'm sure you'll do it soon, having gotten imo the tougher ones down already ^^ I say that because I don't think HDV is a tiring as Hades Oni or FaXX Oni, it just has those crossovers.

That ITG machine that appeared near us died almost as soon as it appeared, although another one has appeared in a location that will keep it working. Should hopefully be switched on and setup in the next week or so. Until then I'm playing the spangly new PIU Pro 2 machine that they have instead. Just looking at the cabinet makes me wet in several places. Anything would look good in a setup that nice.

dragonmegaXX 07-10-2012 07:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wildfireskunk (Post 3723948)
Nice jobs on the scores and passes everybody!

Halogen - What is it about Riders Unite that sees so many people get it as their first, or one of their first quads? I don't even think it's that easy a song! Also it's nice to see that I'm not the only person who battles 15s and 16s regularly but struggles to get even close to quadding 9s and 10s XD Just out of curiosity, what pack is that Astrofalcon chart from? I wanna try it on SM :)

Psychoangel - Keep up the good work! Pass a few more 10s then go for upping the scores, and before you know it you'll be pushing some 11s! :D

Dragonmega - You sure you don't want to play that fantastic Dead End -Groove Radar Special- chart? XD Nice one on getting those SN2 boss songs down though, I'm guessing it's just getting the ending on HDV that's stopping you getting it? I'm sure you'll do it soon, having gotten imo the tougher ones down already ^^ I say that because I don't think HDV is a tiring as Hades Oni or FaXX Oni, it just has those crossovers.

That ITG machine that appeared near us died almost as soon as it appeared, although another one has appeared in a location that will keep it working. Should hopefully be switched on and setup in the next week or so. Until then I'm playing the spangly new PIU Pro 2 machine that they have instead. Just looking at the cabinet makes me wet in several places. Anything would look good in a setup that nice.

Honestly havent touched HDV In like a year... its next on my list...

that and dead end are the last SN2 songs i have left

TC_Halogen 07-10-2012 07:31 PM

Wildfire: Astrofalcon is in Tachyon Delta.

As far as Riders: I don't even know. I randomly played Riders and got 4ex on it, and immediately realized that it was quad bait, haha.

kommisar 07-10-2012 07:35 PM

AJ I don't think cairo nairo is too far of a stretch for you. Assuming you're not playing the CV version, I can get to halfway through the second 24th stream before collapsing lmao

TC_Halogen 07-10-2012 08:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kommisar (Post 3723953)
aj i don't think cairo nairo is too far of a stretch for you. Assuming you're not playing the cv version, i can get to halfway through the second 24th stream before collapsing lmao

haha, my image got messed up. I've already passed Cairo, it was posted a little earlier in the week. I'm actually considering going for a V.L.S.I. pass.

dragonmegaXX 07-14-2012 10:19 PM

http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...d.php?t=124843

Anyways heres the scores...

Best score of the day:
New 13, Summer Speedy Mix

New record on Determinator (Im on the left)

TC_Halogen 07-19-2012 08:09 PM

Shoutouts to Team Pony (and everyone else)

Third level 16 pass.