Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG 194 - Game Thread (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=151853)

Hakulyte 04-30-2020 01:38 AM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread

My main concern is if this is a meme T/T.

DaBackpack 04-30-2020 01:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4728208)
My main concern is if this is a meme T/T.

This is why I want FFA to FORMALLY CLAIM or RESCIND NOW so we don't have a dumbass T/T thunderdome

If he's town and he sticks with his claim that is literally the worst play of all time on this site. It actually makes more sense for a wolf FFA to do this with reasons I said above.

Hakulyte 04-30-2020 01:45 AM

I feel like this is just delaying the phase and wasting time.

MixMasterLar 04-30-2020 01:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4728155)
I get that you have a lot to do but this just isn't true
I wanted to lynch xiz day 1, stopped when they claimed PR, and stopped again yesterday when I realized we literally didn't have to lynch the slot to resolve it

No Mike

You dont get to announce we're "nuking the wagon"but then act like you were totally scumreading xiz when it suits your case

You don't get to have this both ways

DaBackpack 04-30-2020 01:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4728210)
I feel like this is just delaying the phase and wasting time.

take it up with FFA. it's his shitty claim, not mine

Hakulyte 04-30-2020 01:50 AM

Considering next phase is 4:3 (assuming mislynch), I think it's fair to have a claim that decides something especially if it directly leads to a lynch.

So, even with 1/10 of my mental brain power I think if there's a Cop, they should claim now.

Even if you stay hidden one more day, you could die tomorrow over a fake claim and lose the game anyway.

MixMasterLar 04-30-2020 01:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4728200)
Why would a wolf suicide themselves by calling a red check on someone ?

Baiting out actual PRs,

If he's wolf he just needs this mislynch and one more phase to talk himseld out and it's game. "I wont hardclaim" is pretty much just an out for when he's wrong.

If he really was a PR and wanted a massclaim then would just hardclaim and fuck DBP right now

ShadoWolfe 04-30-2020 01:59 AM

DBP is raising some good points, especially in #2057.

I'm trying to think of what we benefit by a half-claim vs a real one and am drawing a blank. If its red, its red. If not, then don't bet the game on a meme.

Also don't know if a massclaim is advisable yet. It feels a bit soon, though I can't say for sure 'cause I haven't been in the right state of mind to bash my head against the setup yet. It's becoming quickly unavoidable, though not tonight. way too zoned out to give it a fair shot

Hakulyte 04-30-2020 02:00 AM

Duskfall/FFA/Bolth.

A reasonable wolf team ?

MixMasterLar 04-30-2020 02:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4728215)

If he really was a PR and wanted a massclaim then would just hardclaim and fuck DBP right now

....typing this out made me realize his call for massclaim before he hardclaims really is more a wolf strat actually.

FFA

This comes off as PR hunting more then solving.

MixMasterLar 04-30-2020 02:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4728204)
Fuck if I know, I literally only know the result that he is lying to you

After the Xiz lynch who was the most likely lynch today? Either jessie or me, I guess. I'll have to check that again. But if it's a FFA/jessie team, my guess is that Jessie is a powerful role and FFA is a one-shot/useless role and FFA is actively protecting/deflecting away from a Jessie lynch to buy an extra phase with MY lynch, and FFA knows he's gonna die but at least it's not Jessie, a strong wolf PR. He would be trading himself to protect the Jessie slot, and in doing so ALSO gets a free lynch on a prominent townie.

---Other than that, in the early phase it looked like I was going to die instantly but he never actually FORMALLY CLAIMED. Like I brought up earlier, all he has to do is "lol guys it was just a test! you guys lynched him!! I wasn't actually hardclaiming!!" to get out of his lie. Since tomorrow potentially is LYLO, all he would need to do is convince ONE OF YOU that he's not a wolf... pocket someone, stir doubt, etc.

But for fuck's sake he's lying and he's too afraid to admit that he's lying because he know it will make him look bad. I am trying to force FFA to formally commit to/rescind his fakeclaim so that I can nail him to the cross or otherwise move the fuck on.

Yeah this whole "FFA has an exucse no matter what" thing is a trend

Oh i knew Xiz was a bad idea
Oh did we keep him alive until F3? Well i said he was a wolf! Lynch him
I might have a red check on DBP he dies 100%
Oh he was green bro i was hypocopping
Did you make a solid point? I said something about wine remember?
What can I say? I'm an agreeable guy

DaBackpack 04-30-2020 02:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4728219)

Oh did we keep him alive until F3? Well i said he was a wolf! Lynch him

this in particular is what skeeved me out last phase

leaving Xiz alive until endgame would be a recipe for... literally this. And FFA in particular "had Xiz as 95% wolf" BUT STILL wanted to save him for later

DaBackpack 04-30-2020 02:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4728217)
Duskfall/FFA/Bolth.

A reasonable wolf team ?

I would replace one of Dusk/Bolt with jessie I think

DaBackpack 04-30-2020 02:16 AM

Dusk and Bolt are both in weird spots atm. Bolt's posts got better and dusk's got worse over the course of the game

bolt directly calling out dusk could be a distancing attempt sure, but there's little incentive for them to do that when they could just capitalize on Xiz or w/e instead of drawing attention to themselves

Hakulyte 04-30-2020 02:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4728221)
I would replace one of Dusk/Bolt with jessie I think

Oh, I picked these ones specifically because they were the 3 votes with me on you a while ago.

I feel like wolf team is getting a bit greedy because of how the game went well so far for them.

They're also all Xiz votes unsurprisingly.

Hakulyte 04-30-2020 02:21 AM

I know this is silly, but I think if a 2nd town voted DBP, this phase would have been over.

Hakulyte 04-30-2020 02:23 AM

I feel like real town players wouldn't have escalated the DBP voting to L-1 that fast mindlessly.

(yeah, I know, I'm in that pack too)

Hakulyte 04-30-2020 02:25 AM

I just meme pressure joined FFA first DBP voter because lol pressure then the others joined and I was like wut-

Hakulyte 04-30-2020 02:29 AM

Well, I'm going to get some precious sleep.

I owe an apology to Xiz and I have to forgive the guy for being a poor sport.
I have Funny going "Welcome to Haku" and now DBP that goes "not even Hakulyte would do that".

I get it. I'll do an effort this phase.

ShadoWolfe 04-30-2020 02:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4728222)
Dusk and Bolt are both in weird spots atm. Bolt's posts got better and dusk's got worse over the course of the game

bolt directly calling out dusk could be a distancing attempt sure, but there's little incentive for them to do that when they could just capitalize on Xiz or w/e instead of drawing attention to themselves

I feel the exact opposite.

Bolth early game felt pure, now he feels like he has an agenda

Dusk early game felt fake. now he still kinda feels fake but at least he's been consistent in his la la la I'm so towny la la la I don't have reads
that does need to change, but its oddly comforting having that as the only constant in the rest of this zany mess