Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version) (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=149163)

Gun92 05-11-2018 09:09 AM

Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)

I see what you mean now zoshi, I read that as it was all together. After looking at so much text, things started to blur together. I apologize

Zoshi 05-11-2018 09:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XelNya (Post 4619598)
dunno how you have a thought about me considering my lack of presence this entire fucking game

If you think that’s true, can you change that, so we can read you ?

Zoshi 05-11-2018 09:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gun92 (Post 4619608)
I see what you mean now zoshi, I read that as it was all together. After looking at so much text, things started to blur together. I apologize

It’s ok lol

Zoshi 05-11-2018 09:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by star-crossed (Post 4619607)
Um..knowing what my role is would be nice then

Sup, have you read any of the game by any chance lol?

star-crossed 05-11-2018 09:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zoshi (Post 4619611)
Sup, have you read any of the game by any chance lol?

I have only read the first and last couple of pages, so I will have a lot to read. I am also sick, but I can definitely do more than psycho was doing.

I am not going to write anything else until after I actually find out what my role is. But since blind told everyone I was officially in the game already when I am not really, it did not really seem fair to me that people would assume I am delaying participating on purpose.

Celirra 05-11-2018 10:12 AM

I think for future games it should be ensured(like 100% ensured etc) that people get their roles before they post or get announced as replacing in to prevent any kind of unfair misleading etc

inDheart 05-11-2018 10:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XelNya (Post 4619598)
dunno how you have a thought about me considering my lack of presence this entire fucking game

but sure try to take your easy target wolf boy

yesterday you had periodic pop-ins which just said things like "this sure is a game"

i wanted to figure out what they meant. you seemed to be posting in advance of getting called out for viewing because people have been watching online activity

also ffa was clearing you for one-liners for some reason

inDheart 05-11-2018 10:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Celirra (Post 4619616)
I think for future games it should be ensured(like 100% ensured etc) that people get their roles before they post or get announced as replacing in to prevent any kind of unfair misleading etc

do we have like, read receipts here

i've never looked when hosting but maybe i should, but that should be a relatively easy way to do it

inDheart 05-11-2018 10:42 AM

hi star! glad to see you here

i'm going to be working a camera at an event tonight, so i expect to not be around at all in the earlier evening, but i should be able to get on my phone whenever it's over. i'll try to save my battery for that

XelNya 05-11-2018 10:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Celirra (Post 4619599)
You came in here last phase, dropped some shitposts, made a shitvote, and then poofed. The vote could easily be seen as an attempt to hide the fact that you were totally absent, as there are definitely people who focus on simply voting somewhere as a reason to have an opinion about someone.

Then you come back, throw out a post that does nothing but give an excuse then uses a "no u" tier argument, then you poof again.

Have you just given up as wolf again, xel ?

I get it.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zoshi (Post 4619609)
If you think that’s true, can you change that, so we can read you ?

Once my phone gets replaced later today I'll be reading the game.

Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4619617)
yesterday you had periodic pop-ins which just said things like "this sure is a game"

i wanted to figure out what they meant. you seemed to be posting in advance of getting called out for viewing because people have been watching online activity

also ffa was clearing you for one-liners for some reason

My posts had no meaning, and yeah. Seeing he flipped wolf that's a fair reason.

star-crossed 05-11-2018 10:58 AM

OK I have my role now.

There are a couple of things from early in Day 1 I am wanting to know the context of-

Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4618777)
why thank you for asking. no, my first post vote was not a rational decision. i'm just borrowing t-force's usual job this game

was this a poor decision? do i realize only now that it allows fg to play the early game the same way pretty much every time, and in a way not meaningful to reading her? probably

What is the usual way that fg plays the early game? I have some memory of those two having a rivalry, but not the details.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Curry and Rice (Post 4618962)
honestly stop

it's not funny any more

This I could not tell if it is referencing some kind of history between you two, or if it had to do with something ffa was doing in this game.

And I also am wondering:

Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4618949)
haven't been able to get in this thread but it's pretty much 3 active posters just going ham
contemplating giving it a serious read or moving on

Moving on to what? I do not get what the alternative would be

Funnygurl555 05-11-2018 11:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4619560)
*buncha quotes*

funny

prolly better to kill me tbh. me playing during school is just always a bad idea. thought since i was freer than usual i'd be good but heh hu no.

fwiw, wouldn't have killed haku and have the two most talkative players deddo.

Funnygurl555 05-11-2018 11:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gun92 (Post 4619328)
What the fucking fuck? Leave for a few hours and come back to fucking 14 new pages of things to get through? Jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesus

SAME except i'm actually trash and was gone for more than a few hours

zoshi's prolly town

Funnygurl555 05-11-2018 11:11 AM

i have a weird theory that cel and mellon are wolfing together.

XelNya 05-11-2018 11:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4619623)
prolly better to kill me tbh. me playing during school is just always a bad idea. thought since i was freer than usual i'd be good but heh hu no.

fwiw, wouldn't have killed haku and have the two most talkative players deddo.

killing haku is always not bad because Haku is usually one of the most talkative players in the game, given he's still in the top three posters as of now

question then becomes where is haku's soft possibly located

unless you're trying to speculate on which kill is which

in which case my suspect is

wolfs killed manti
3p killed haku

i'm curious if manti softed, or was just killed for being manti, of which I suspect the second one to be the case

XelNya 05-11-2018 11:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4619625)
i have a weird theory that cel and mellon are wolfing together.

why

star-crossed 05-11-2018 11:48 AM

So in some ways I am having deja vu from subbing into this game, because the other TWG I have subbed into, I also joined in on the second day and we also had an innocent child that was not posting very much. A big difference however between that one and this one is that I am finding raeko's posts to be more genuine and spicy, which I like. The problems I remember having with her there was that on D1 she barely did anything besides (1) shitpost toward the innocent child (2) say she wanted to find a good vote and didn't end up following through.

Quote:

Originally Posted by mellon_collie (Post 4619131)
seems like a genuinely emotional celery i think

In the post she made just before this she gave a reason for how she may not be able to post for the rest of the day, but this was something she then immediately responded to. Especially because raeko tends to be reserved, I feel like her choosing to respond to it immediately rather than wait for others to react is meaningful - it seems like something she genuinely felt was important to communicate to us. I think that makes her more town.

Quote:

Originally Posted by mellon_collie (Post 4619372)
welp I actually am home before eod

my amazing plan to not be here then sheep gun92 might not work out so well </3 cause I don't really see anything odd about Celery. I get what you mean about his tone but having been his friend IRL for a while I don't really see anything out of the ordinary. I think he is concerned about both hurting people's feelings and how he comes across to others so he chooses his words carefully when he is feeling emotional and says less rather than more. I also know it can be kinda easy for him to get himself tilted in his own head

idk it just seems like a miss to me but I don't really have any other ideas

Quote:

Originally Posted by mellon_collie (Post 4619377)
I meant that about him in general not just in TWG. I'm not trying to protect him necessarily I just want to vote someone who I consider to be being wolfy, and I see what Cel as doing as more of just an extension of his personality. I definitely could be wrong

you do you man it's just hard to follow that type of read, people are going to be looking to you for guidance

Both her attitude toward the innocent child here seems more genuine and nuanced here, and the manner of how she's valuing her vote, seem quite different to me. And generally with the read on Cel, it actually makes it more genuine to me that she is not mentally categorizing it as a "town" read even though there is a lot of depth to the thought process.

star-crossed 05-11-2018 12:13 PM

I think the fact there is both mafias and serial killers, may be giving people more reason to be quiet than in a game with just mafias. At least that is how I tend to think about it when I am playing on town of salem - because there are more kills, talking a lot, being helpful, or being controversial will probably get you killed in the night (well, or hanged, but that is often very silly).

But I think that the bad roles have even more reason to be quiet, because if they are killed or targeted by certain town roles they are very likely to lose. Town do not necessarily want to get targeted, but it is more important for them to try to figure things out during the day.

Partly because of this I am most wary of roundbox at this point. I cannot tell if he is legitimately as bored by this game as he is saying, but I see more reason for a mafia to claim to be and kind of sneak under the radar that way, than a town. I also think it is less normal for him to not end up voting anybody, which again I think is a better strategy for mafia not wanting to be controversial than for town. If he could speak more to why he did not want to vote ffa despite finding his play weird, and why he did not want the kitb, that might help. I see this as trying to convince other people to move to Cel instead of ffa to avoid the kitb, without going out and saying it.

Zoshi 05-11-2018 12:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XelNya (Post 4619621)
Once my phone gets replaced later today I'll be reading the game.

whats up with your phone, is that how you always post?

Zoshi 05-11-2018 12:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by star-crossed (Post 4619635)
I think the fact there is both mafias and serial killers, may be giving people more reason to be quiet than in a game with just mafias. At least that is how I tend to think about it when I am playing on town of salem - because there are more kills, talking a lot, being helpful, or being controversial will probably get you killed in the night (well, or hanged, but that is often very silly).

But I think that the bad roles have even more reason to be quiet, because if they are killed or targeted by certain town roles they are very likely to lose. Town do not necessarily want to get targeted, but it is more important for them to try to figure things out during the day.

Partly because of this I am most wary of roundbox at this point. I cannot tell if he is legitimately as bored by this game as he is saying, but I see more reason for a mafia to claim to be and kind of sneak under the radar that way, than a town. I also think it is less normal for him to not end up voting anybody, which again I think is a better strategy for mafia not wanting to be controversial than for town. If he could speak more to why he did not want to vote ffa despite finding his play weird, and why he did not want the kitb, that might help. I see this as trying to convince other people to move to Cel instead of ffa to avoid the kitb, without going out and saying it.

i feel this can apply to xel too