Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version) (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=149163)

Hakulyte 05-8-2018 09:44 PM

Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4619298)
Probably not

This type of dynamic happens all the time

Best examples I can think of are freezin piggybacking off Raeko in fall of an empire and dudeman piggybacking off Toby in an NSM game, serious moonlight

So, that means Zoshi is town and I'm a wolf ?

Celirra 05-8-2018 09:46 PM

ffa trying to control the game doesnt feel towny from him, and posting more than usual, and i actually like the haku theory of ffa/ind, dont know about curry yet though but seems decent enough

to elaborate on ffa thing: he has nearly 1/3 the total posts (about 60% more than haku even) yet he's also contributed very very little to actually figuring anything out imo beyond trying to stir the pot

xel good outlier choice because he did this whole disappear forever thing as wolf before too and i dont think he does as town

reminder that missing eod

Zoshi 05-8-2018 09:47 PM

looked at funnygorl, xel, manti, melon and olimar.

would say funnygorl is slight human, rest are null tbh. but melon was weird with not seeing the slip thing, and then they kind of just disappeared, but i guess they're busy. but i think they just posted while drunk at a concert so that looks good-ish, but correct me if wrong (about drunk). Still deciding on mel, the rest i just havent seen enough from

inDheart 05-8-2018 09:50 PM

this direction is stupid

zoshi votes curry for posting after being pinged when pinging isn't really a thing on this forum, admits later he hasn't really read curry

ffa does the same to zoshi because he comes back with a big post after supposedly playing fortnite

did the irony sting or something

then ffa didn't really contest the curry vote and comes back with "it was bait"

which it kind of was because there was no actual read there?

do you see why my head hurts yet

Hakulyte 05-8-2018 09:52 PM

I'm revisiting Olimar's iso and trying to figure out if the thematic behind his game is to appear friendly as the SK or a wolf going for PR hunt by learning mechanics, but ffa pointed out this is more town range.

mfw

Zoshi 05-8-2018 09:52 PM

i voted curry and then i said him appearing looked weird. i was trying to add to my vote so maybe ffa would say something

flashflash account 05-8-2018 09:53 PM

It was definitely bait

And for those of you curious I didn't find a mention of piggybacking on mafiawiki so I will watch for how useful the dynamic is in the future

Going 7for7 :P

Zoshi 05-8-2018 09:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4619304)
I'm revisiting Olimar's iso and trying to figure out if the thematic behind his game is to appear friendly as the SK or a wolf going for PR hunt by learning mechanics, but ffa pointed out this is more town range.

mfw

is there a better way to iso other than just view all their previous posts

Hakulyte 05-8-2018 09:54 PM

You go where it shows all the threads next to this and at the top right, there's a "replies" tab with a number under. You click on the number next to this thread and click again on the number next to the name of the user you want to iso. It should give you a list of all their posts.

inDheart 05-8-2018 09:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4619246)
Zoshi is looking wolfy because of entry after ping (he called curry wolfy for it as well) and his attempts to catch me out over phrasing and explanations instead of actually trying to read me. I gather he picked up hakus suspicion and decided to test the waters for a mislynch

isn't that something that comes naturally when you read someone

you read for their phrasing and explanations

Hakulyte 05-8-2018 09:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4619306)
It was definitely bait

And for those of you curious I didn't find a mention of piggybacking on mafiawiki so I will watch for how useful the dynamic is in the future

Going 7for7 :P

How serious is that Zoshi vote ?

Zoshi 05-8-2018 09:56 PM

when the host has posted more times than 4 players

Zoshi 05-8-2018 09:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4619308)
You go where it shows all the threads next to this and at the top right, there's a "replies" tab with a number under. You click on the number next to this thread and click again on the number next to the name of the user you want to iso. It should give you a list of all their posts.

also ty

inDheart 05-8-2018 09:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zoshi (Post 4619305)
i voted curry and then i said him appearing looked weird. i was trying to add to my vote so maybe ffa would say something

oh yeah now i remember

so his read is a comparison of two things that are rather dissimilar, a vote versus an @

Zoshi 05-8-2018 09:58 PM

i guess but i think they're similar for the point he is trying to make

Zoshi 05-8-2018 10:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Celirra (Post 4619301)
ffa trying to control the game doesnt feel towny from him, and posting more than usual, and i actually like the haku theory of ffa/ind, dont know about curry yet though but seems decent enough

to elaborate on ffa thing: he has nearly 1/3 the total posts (about 60% more than haku even) yet he's also contributed very very little to actually figuring anything out imo beyond trying to stir the pot

xel good outlier choice because he did this whole disappear forever thing as wolf before too and i dont think he does as town

reminder that missing eod

why dont you post a bit and then vote. seems odd to jump straight into a vote when we still got 2 hours left of phase and this seems like a final/confirmed decision you've made.

flashflash account 05-8-2018 10:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4619310)
How serious is that Zoshi vote ?

It's serious

I'm staying on this wagon even if celery finally showed up because Zoshi looks much worse than him to me after trying to stick me to curry (I guarantee you if I had responded to the curry vote he'd be calling me out for something dumb like partnership)

Hakulyte 05-8-2018 10:00 PM

I'm trying to reevaluate Zoshi just for the hell of it and I'm having trouble to find a reason to scum read him.

flashflash account 05-8-2018 10:02 PM

Also, it's 9:00 so I should really sleep now

Celirra 05-8-2018 10:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zoshi (Post 4619315)
why dont you post a bit and then vote. seems odd to jump straight into a vote when we still got 2 hours left of phase and this seems like a final/confirmed decision you've made.

yes youre right its impossible to think about the game while not spam posting pointless bullshit