Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Introductions (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   New to FFR? Say Hello Here! (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=116784)

xcorsetx 10-9-2011 08:00 PM

Re: New to FFR? Say Hello Here!

Hey, yeapp im a new newbie lols been hitting arrows on my keyboard for approximately 15mins lol already hooked, dont have very good co-ordination skills though lols BUT AWESOME .. and yeahh hey :D:grin::lol::mrgreen::wink:

petrichor 10-10-2011 12:13 PM

Hello Here! :)

hXcalltheway 10-10-2011 02:52 PM

Hi hello welcome

supermousie 10-10-2011 10:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by petrichor (Post 3549370)
Hello Here! :)

Goddamn it why didn't I think of this?

Welcome to FFR guys!

Tattoojunky 10-13-2011 11:54 PM

hey guys im new here. my bro is eddieownz@ffr youll be seeing me around

Darkbreezee 10-14-2011 08:07 AM

welcome to ffr ^^

Wize2B 10-15-2011 09:31 AM

Ok, maybe I made a big mistake, I can’t even figure out how to start the game. I push the options and don’t see the start. I saw someone playing this a few years back and remembered it looking fun. I am joining for a different reason than most, and probably the wrong reason. I am looking for an escape and this seemed like a good one. I need a place to escape because I do not like my dad’s girlfriend. I know, it probably sounds weird to most of you. As I said before, suggestions will be welcome.

psychoangel691 10-15-2011 09:38 AM

Options is just where you choose your settings for the game. To actually play you have to go to one of the genres or the song list and click the song twice and the game will start.

ray-sama 10-15-2011 08:36 PM

hi guys! well im not really new, i started this account about 4 to 5 years ago. but i quit playing and decided to come back and you know play a little bit. i looked at the stuff i used to be able to do and flabbergasted how the hell i made it to lvl 10 in MP lol but yeah just saying whats good to everybody! p.s howdy folks :P

AddiiX 10-17-2011 02:07 PM

Hello you all, my name is Addison and I'm new here at FFR :)
I hope to see yall around sometime!

supermousie 10-19-2011 06:35 AM

Welcome to FFR you guise. Make sure you read through the FFR Sitewide rules thread so you don't inadvertently (or not) break any rules.

I don't know how anyone gets to MP level 10 either. Maybe I just suck at the game.

supermousie 10-19-2011 07:04 AM

I was making a joke, broski. I don't even play MP. O.o

yukieishida 10-20-2011 04:59 PM

HOLY WOW!!! HOWDY EVERYONE!!!! im just creatin a new account cause my old one got deleted!!!! SO AS SAID... HOWDY!!

supermousie 10-21-2011 03:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yukieishida (Post 3554157)
HOLY WOW!!! HOWDY EVERYONE!!!! im just creatin a new account cause my old one got deleted!!!! SO AS SAID... HOWDY!!

Accounts are never deleted. Just lost. If you can remember the username and password, then you can... err, log back in.

Welcome back.

DeuceDevious 10-21-2011 04:26 AM

Havent been to this site since it went down. glad its back up cuz i had some good times cuz of this site. Feels good to be back

ace4ever 10-21-2011 09:52 AM

Hi guys, Im ace4ever and im the president of the united americas.

Riotpolice 10-21-2011 10:03 AM

Well, I do warn all who approach this website. The moment you see this website, your life is drained in front of your eyes. Anyway! Welcome to FFR. Have a nice stay

yukiko135 10-23-2011 02:37 PM

hello my friend told me about this site and well totally a newbie

RuGuru 10-23-2011 04:21 PM

hello

Jack marukay 10-24-2011 01:57 PM

Aaalright, I'm say hello.
Here it comes: Hello!

I'm not that new to this, since I played a bunch of songs on some bitmania 7key programm every now and then over the past years. Now a friend of mine told me about FFR so I tryed it out and am pretty happy. Right now I'm a little dizzy because I played too much in a row, but I got my first AAA!

By now I met nice and mean people equally here, let's see where all this is gonna taking me. :D