Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=145930)

Charu 11-9-2016 05:16 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread

Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4491922)
o ya aa?

Yeah, you got somethin' to share, BUCKO~!?

roundbox 11-9-2016 05:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4491924)
Yeah, you got somethin' to share, BUCKO~!?

xelnya

yeah, I do

Charu 11-9-2016 05:21 PM

Oh shieeeeeeet

AragakiAyase 11-9-2016 05:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4491922)
o ya aa?

yeah

AragakiAyase 11-9-2016 05:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4491923)
We should have someone in this game attempt to angelshoot due to seeing a PM and working out the list of recipients as wolf/town.

and then fake claim cop and say because there are no CCs in a closed setup that they're definitely legit

definitely

Charu 11-9-2016 05:29 PM

That guy will be regarded as a hero to all of TWG.

ShadoWolfe 11-9-2016 06:08 PM

He'll be the hero-est hero of all time! The jubilant festivals that follow will be reminiscent of the days of old!

There will be pies and cakes and celebrations and drinks galore!

gold stinger 11-9-2016 06:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by _Zenith_ (Post 4491791)
I saw a few "substantial" developments in the works among reading and glancing but they aren't really my place to say much in. Of course, there's things I don't like and things I do like, but do I need to state such right now?

I was going to comment on Zenith's drop in the bucket, but AA and Charu already did that for me, and they summed up what I thought pretty nicely.

Shit. I think we might actually have a town Charu this game fuck. I really like his non-shitposts, particularly his dfr emotional read which I agree with + that the AA/FreezinIce argument dropped instantly. I was really hoping that I could lynch a Charu :( I also agree with Charu's post where he says town should vote for whoever they think they should go for which in case for me it's FreezinIce because I think his reasons for putting his vote up on people are shit and I think his reasons for pulling the vote down from people are shit.

Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4491799)
dfr do you have any scumreads out of the actives?

I know I aint dfr but it's already Wednesday. Aside from storn and Zenith saying the most darnedest things, I'm not really seeing any major scumreads right now for this day besides FreezinIce shrugging me the wrong way the worst with their latest vote + their previous andy vote. the unvote makes me feel a bit better, but like, someone had to state that just to get them to remove it, and the convo afterwards got dropped awkwardly, since the bolded text AA provided could go either way imo. That, and it just doesn't sit right with me that he could be town just because he removes a vote since someone had to talk to them to get them to remove it. I would have liked it a lot more if he could contest it, but instead it just feels like attributing to shitvoting with no real purpose.

Quote:

Originally Posted by XelNya (Post 4491814)
So you're saying merciless shit posting killed your interest in the game? Really? That's all it takes?

Fucking weakling

It apparently doesn't take much to kill people's interest in the game. YoshL even said himself in this game that some of the stupidity from others is what drives him to quit (or something along the lines of that correct me if I am wrong, cannot be bothered to look it up until after this post if someone wants it). I experienced it first-hand my last game where everyone just, gave up d1 and then wolves won n1.

Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4491885)
K I'm going to step back because I'm going to be annoyed if I die the same way I did last time. I will guarantee that I will effort to scumhunt before eod and stop sniping people cause fun as that is its almost pointless in the sense of the game.

Meeting you more than halfway here, what else do you want?

How about making an actual quality post on what you actually think about other people's arguments that they've made, saying what you like/dislike, and then make a vote based off of that? Because so far your own standards & gut reasons are lack-luster to me.

Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4491912)
from FreezinIce: because I'm going to be annoyed if I die the same way I did last time.

also bold in particular makes me think freezin could be town, I think scum freezin wouldn't be thinking about how they died in CLIX because it's not really the same because different alignments

Again, bringing this up, I feel like it could easily go the other way. Just depends on the way you word it.

gold stinger 11-9-2016 06:13 PM

Thar be quality non-dick posts in here hope I made you proud ShadoWolfe :ok_hand:

gold stinger 11-9-2016 06:13 PM

wow rude FFR to just go and do that to me

Charu 11-9-2016 06:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4491944)
He'll be the hero-est hero of all time! The jubilant festivals that follow will be reminiscent of the days of old!

There will be pies and cakes and celebrations and drinks galore!

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

Jokes

AragakiAyase 11-9-2016 06:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4491877)
Explain

Good of storn to ignore this

MixMasterLar 11-9-2016 06:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4491925)
xelnya

yeah, I do

I am so underwhelmed right now.

Please show your work

Quote:

Originally Posted by gold stinger (Post 4491946)
I was going to comment on Zenith's drop in the bucket, but AA and Charu already did that for me, and they summed up what I thought pretty nicely.

Shit. I think we might actually have a town Charu this game fuck. I really like his non-shitposts, particularly his dfr emotional read which I agree with + that the AA/FreezinIce argument dropped instantly. I was really hoping that I could lynch a Charu :( I also agree with Charu's post where he says town should vote for whoever they think they should go for which in case for me it's FreezinIce because I think his reasons for putting his vote up on people are shit and I think his reasons for pulling the vote down from people are shit.

I know I aint dfr but it's already Wednesday. Aside from storn and Zenith saying the most darnedest things, I'm not really seeing any major scumreads right now for this day besides FreezinIce shrugging me the wrong way the worst with their latest vote + their previous andy vote. the unvote makes me feel a bit better, but like, someone had to state that just to get them to remove it, and the convo afterwards got dropped awkwardly, since the bolded text AA provided could go either way imo. That, and it just doesn't sit right with me that he could be town just because he removes a vote since someone had to talk to them to get them to remove it. I would have liked it a lot more if he could contest it, but instead it just feels like attributing to shitvoting with no real purpose.

It apparently doesn't take much to kill people's interest in the game. YoshL even said himself in this game that some of the stupidity from others is what drives him to quit (or something along the lines of that correct me if I am wrong, cannot be bothered to look it up until after this post if someone wants it). I experienced it first-hand my last game where everyone just, gave up d1 and then wolves won n1.

How about making an actual quality post on what you actually think about other people's arguments that they've made, saying what you like/dislike, and then make a vote based off of that? Because so far your own standards & gut reasons are lack-luster to me.

Again, bringing this up, I feel like it could easily go the other way. Just depends on the way you word it.

Oh ok.

What's your take on DFR and his interactions?

TWG Ike 11-9-2016 06:53 PM

Precarious has replaced psychoangel691 effective immediately

XelNya 11-9-2016 06:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4491925)
xelnya

yeah, I do

Oh you, that's like the easiest fucking thing you could do, isn't it. SIt there comfortably knowing you stand a chance of obtaing the easiest mislynch possible.

Cute. Top-tier. Really good.

andy-o24 11-9-2016 06:57 PM

Precarious no posts, clearly wolf, lynch, etc, etc.

Looked up WIFOM and OMGUS. Good stuff.

-o24

andy-o24 11-9-2016 06:59 PM

Anyone got a hot read on Botchi? I don't know his meta.

-o24

XelNya 11-9-2016 07:01 PM

He's shit

Charu 11-9-2016 07:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XelNya (Post 4491959)
He's shit

Basing off the game I was last in, I hardly disagree. So far though, he hasn't shown me anything like that game in this one.

andy-o24 11-9-2016 07:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4491961)
Basing off the game I was last in, I hardly disagree. So far though, he hasn't shown me anything like that game in this one.

Was he wolf that game? 'Cause I don't think he's offered much from what I remember about his posts.

-o24