Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums

Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD] (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=151148)

SubaruPoptart 08-13-2019 11:14 AM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
OK one last question: What is flipping town? Is it just lynching someone in the town role? Cuz I should probably be writing down all these terms.

Xiz 08-13-2019 11:21 AM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by SubaruPoptart (Post 4692726)
OK one last question: What is flipping town? Is it just lynching someone in the town role? Cuz I should probably be writing down all these terms.

When someone gets lynched or killed in the night, they flip their alignment, like flipping a card to reveal who they are.

In this game, you can flip town or anti-town (wolf)

So if you die, and you were told by Charu you were a town sided Role, you will flip town.

MixMasterLar 08-13-2019 11:25 AM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Antori (Post 4692712)

i can't think of a good solid reason to not vote me so um maby there's a better lynch target? why did it come down to me

READ THE GAME
PLAY THE GAME
READ THE GAME
PLAY THE GAME

don't see pressure from someone and just beg they find better target


@ XIZ

She said You where always a wolf but her follow-up post clearly didn't reflect that so I took it as a meme? Do you not feel that way about? Is that nor the type of joke Pyschoangel would make?

the sun fan 08-13-2019 11:28 AM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4692716)
@roundbox

I was very much so intentionally attempting to find out sunfans PR role

But like
Why dog

MixMasterLar 08-13-2019 11:29 AM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Like Pyschoangel clearly has you at like null/TBD reading her other posts. I get your point but it's hard to take it as even being serious.

Now if you wanna complain now isn't the time for shitposting, agreed

MixMasterLar 08-13-2019 11:30 AM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Not game related but I got preapproved for a home loan and ya boy might be a home owner sooner and not later

Only 70k tho but that does get me some options.

Wish me the best of luck I'll need it

Xiz 08-13-2019 11:32 AM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4692728)
READ THE GAME
PLAY THE GAME
READ THE GAME
PLAY THE GAME

don't see pressure from someone and just beg they find better target


@ XIZ

She said You where always a wolf but her follow-up post clearly didn't reflect that so I took it as a meme? Do you not feel that way about? Is that nor the type of joke Pyschoangel would make?

I didn't take it as a meme at first, I thought she was sneaking in an early vote, then backpedaled when she was asked about it. Now, I see it more as meme? It still sits weird though. I have no idea if thats a joke she would make it's been like 3 years since I've played with her?

I'm going back and forth on this. Haven't really decided yet.

MixMasterLar 08-13-2019 11:33 AM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4692732)
I didn't take it as a meme at first, I thought she was sneaking in an early vote, then backpedaled when she was asked about it. Now, I see it more as meme? It still sits weird though. I have no idea if thats a joke she would make it's been like 3 years since I've played with her?

I'm going back and forth on this. Haven't really decided yet.

I feel that

Xiz 08-13-2019 11:34 AM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4692729)
But like
Why dog

for role swappin. Try reading that section again and see where i was coming from from that perspective, instead of a wolfs perspective.

Also i'm disappointed that's the only thing you responded to.

Get out of tilt.

Xiz 08-13-2019 11:36 AM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
I'm not trying to defend my argument it wasn't smart but hell i'm bein honest about it

The problem is like, this has taken up so much of the day already and it's annoying. I want to move past this already.

the sun fan 08-13-2019 12:21 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Fine, w/e

the sun fan 08-13-2019 12:29 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
I kinda like antori's display
I wouldn't vote him 2day

the sun fan 08-13-2019 12:29 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
larl

the sun fan 08-13-2019 12:37 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Stop yelling, karl
roundboy

MixMasterLar 08-13-2019 12:38 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4692739)
larl

Setting aside that this came from no where with no progression, you can at least spell my name right

MixMasterLar 08-13-2019 12:38 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
or wait
what

the sun fan 08-13-2019 12:41 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Jim, I've decided that if ur a wolf
I dont want to deal with it today

MixMasterLar 08-13-2019 12:56 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Xel, your boy Antori is disappointing me

Give me the reasons on why literally any other lynch is better then an antori lynch

Reasons dont even have to be about Antori tell me why the rest are scummier

the sun fan 08-13-2019 01:02 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4692746)
Xel, your boy Antori is disappointing me

Give me the reasons on why literally any other lynch is better then an antori lynch

Reasons dont even have to be about Antori tell me why the rest are scummier

Antori asked not to be lynched
Since hes not allowed to lie, he's always town, right Bobbert?

Xiz 08-13-2019 02:11 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Hi precarious I see you, wanna give some reads

Charu 08-13-2019 02:52 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Antori
X.X

psychoangel691
X

MixMasterLar
X

Xiz
X

roundbox
X


...






SubaruPoptart 08-13-2019 03:00 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Antori

Sorry dude. Don't know much about you, your interactions after you came back have been sketch and you just... haven't offered anything up yet. First vote and I'm binna fet unless somethin comes up afterward it's gonna be consistent.

the sun fan 08-13-2019 03:13 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
BRUH

Charu 08-13-2019 03:13 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
As a friendly reminder

Please do not edit your posts for any reason, thank you.

SubaruPoptart 08-13-2019 03:16 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4692756)
As a friendly reminder

Please do not edit your posts for any reason, thank you.

Oh damn- even if I screw the formatting up? Or will someone come in and fix it?

the sun fan 08-13-2019 03:19 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by SubaruPoptart (Post 4692757)
Oh damn- even if I screw the formatting up? Or will someone come in and fix it?

No one will fix it; it has to be this way, otherwise people could edit out votes that they have cast and stuff

Antori 08-13-2019 03:31 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
i'm not dead yet so i'm assuming EOD is the usual time, i'm town dont hang me :l is there even any point in saying my role lmao what do i do in this situation

Precarious 08-13-2019 03:38 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Just a heads up: I'll be back with about 3 hours before EOD and should be able to do something in that time. Sorry for the lack of literally anything so far, I've been having trouble getting caught up.

the sun fan 08-13-2019 03:40 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Antori (Post 4692760)
i'm not dead yet so i'm assuming EOD is the usual time, i'm town dont hang me :l is there even any point in saying my role lmao what do i do in this situation

I dont think you'll get lynched

Antori 08-13-2019 03:42 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4692762)
I dont think you'll get lynched

that's nice what do you have in mind

Xelicopter 08-13-2019 03:56 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Antori (Post 4692760)
i'm not dead yet so i'm assuming EOD is the usual time, i'm town dont hang me :l is there even any point in saying my role lmao what do i do in this situation

PEOPLE RN SUFFER FROM THE INABILITY TO TAKE HINTS.

FUCKIN' HELL.

/WHIRRRRRRL

the sun fan 08-13-2019 04:14 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Antori (Post 4692763)
that's nice what do you have in mind

Idk
Prolly roundboy

Antori 08-13-2019 04:30 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
roundbox it's better than lynching me at least here goes

Xelicopter 08-13-2019 04:33 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Antori (Post 4692770)
roundbox it's better than lynching me at least here goes

... OK NOW YOU'RE REALLY NOT DOING ANY FAVORS.

SHEEPING A READ THAT BLATANTLY IS... INTERESTING.

/WHIRRRRRRL

Antori 08-13-2019 04:37 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
more intresting that sheeping myself lol

Xiz 08-13-2019 04:41 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Psycho > MML > Roundbox > Precarious is where i'm at atm

Xiz 08-13-2019 04:45 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Psycho > Roundbox > MML > Precarious actually changed my mind

Looked back at roundbox's reads and I didn't get anything from them, doesn't feel like game solving

I want psycho dead first because if psycho is a wolf I see Psycho + MML over Psycho + Roundbox

I don't see MML and Roundbox?

I see precarious and roundbox, especially considering coca lynch

Xiz 08-13-2019 04:47 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
psycho

SubaruPoptart 08-13-2019 04:54 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Not gonna lie I'm sheeping super blatantly too so like they're not the only one.

the sun fan 08-13-2019 05:04 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
anyone not doing anything is a wolf
someone doing something is town

I can kill kayla or roundboy or prec

SubaruPoptart 08-13-2019 05:05 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
But at the same time that's cuz I have a vague idea of what's going on and I just wanna participate in some way. : P

Antori 08-13-2019 05:07 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4692777)
anyone not doing anything is a wolf
someone doing something is town

I can kill kayla or roundboy or prec

i wouldn't agree with that myself but what do i know you lynched two wolfs already clearly i'm the one who needs to pull more weight here so you do you

psychoangel691 08-13-2019 05:14 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4692718)
Bumping, because this is super sus.

Traction was gaining on me from round box and sunfan, psycho claimed this then when asked why by sunfan she backpedalled and still hasn’t given a reason as to why.

If I end up dying today, my dying wish is for town to lynch psycho. (Hey round box this mostly for you since your always keen about doing that)


Wait what? What did I backpedal on? I've never even voted you, only vote I've made is antori because I'm pretty sure there's a wolf between them or hate. I was making a joke at Xiz always wolf, haven't even made a decision on you yet but feel now like you're taking the cheap way out on me.

Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4692777)
anyone not doing anything is a wolf
someone doing something is town

I can kill kayla or roundboy or prec

Not doing anything? Oh... ok

the sun fan 08-13-2019 05:16 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by psychoangel691 (Post 4692781)
Wait what? What did I backpedal on? I've never even voted you, only vote I've made is antori because I'm pretty sure there's a wolf between them or hate. I was making a joke at Xiz always wolf, haven't even made a decision on you yet but feel now like you're taking the cheap way out on me.



Not doing anything? Oh... ok

you did some ISOs and then dipped
you hadn;t done anything before that
if you keep it going, you get moved to townie

the sun fan 08-13-2019 05:25 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
sunfan
sven
jessie
suarbu
xiz
antori

lynch the rest, I think

psychoangel691 08-13-2019 05:25 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Yeah I mean I can't sit for hours back to back on the game here, I went through the easiest people first. People like you MML and Xiz are harder for me to read and have much lengthier postcounts.

Though I just read Xiz's and frankly talk about me doing nothing but majority of Xiz's post lack any real content to them. Lots of pressure on me for really silly things. Early game for what? Posting chit chat like everyone else? Then now because I'm not active enough? I mean, there's several others who haven't been in here so why so much on me vs them?

the sun fan 08-13-2019 05:29 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by psychoangel691 (Post 4692785)
Though I just read Xiz's and frankly talk about me doing nothing but majority of Xiz's post lack any real content to them. Lots of pressure on me for really silly things. Early game for what? Posting chit chat like everyone else? Then now because I'm not active enough? I mean, there's several others who haven't been in here so why so much on me vs them?

I dunno but I think he's always town for how he told me to grow a pair and get over being tilted, I think

the sun fan 08-13-2019 05:42 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
sven /////could////// be a wolf

psychoangel691 08-13-2019 05:51 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
So overall MML seems to be acting towny to me. Only things I could possibly nitpick on are
Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4692433)
Hardclaiming that I didn't shoot Funny, but I am kinda glad because as much as it started to look like I was wrong on her that would have nagged at me all game.

I think with the replacement and Funny's flip that brings SubaruPoptart to a solid null.

Excuse me while I eat the rest of this Bacon Crunch Wrap and look back at the votes for a second

This was already addressed.

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4692302)
Fuck, at least let Cocoa claim so in the event she does flip town we can mark that role off the list

Trying to stop the insta could be a wolf play or a town play in my mind. So worth noting but not enough to push MML into the scum pile for me right now.

Sun Fan - still looking, but without in depth look is looking town
Xiz - slightly suspect
MML - town lean
roundbox - town lean
Subaru - town lean
XelNya - town lean
Hate - wolf lean
Antori- wolf lean
jessie - town lean
Precarious - not enough info


I still think as of right now Antori is best bet for this phase, so I'm leaving my vote there. I would be genuinly shocked if there weren't one active wofl though so I'm going to be keeping an eye out. Xiz is standing out to me from the more active group because of the reaction to me making joke about "always wolf" and implying I'd parked a lazy vote there when I hadn't made a single vote yet this game aside from antori. Which for the record I screwed up the phase time and didn't realize first EOD that's why lack of vote and didn't expect insta for the following. Trying to make sure I check in more frequently.

psychoangel691 08-13-2019 05:52 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
I also should note I'm not sure I fully understand all the roles for the game either. I'm super rusty with this stuff so if there's some obvious things I'm missing with that just smack me

roundbox 08-13-2019 05:53 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by psychoangel691 (Post 4692683)
Haven't played with jessiebessie before so not sure how they generally play. A little sad to see they haven't posted since the 10th being that these seem pretty solid to me. Not thinking any of this was a big ploy or anything so town lean on jessiebessie

Quote:

Originally Posted by psychoangel691 (Post 4692685)
I really want to point out that hate just so happened to perfectly land both wolf votes with no other votes? (Unless I totally overlooked it) Really really feels like a "watch this guys I'm gonna be on both wolf kills so I look least suspect" but in reality with lack of contribution this looks highly suspcious to me.

these reads seem rather odd since they're not really taking the mechanical perspective into account, but maybe that's because you're not as experienced with the setup or getting back into TWG

jessie outed her results on dabackpack and implicated cocoa, which is something that wolves would never ever want to do on day1 ESPECIALLY after losing one already
your read on hateandhatred seems a bit odd compared to how you gave a town to jessie because of her power use. h&h voted two wolves in a row. maybe fypov he could have bussed shadow and then voted cocoa to avoid suspicion? I don't know why you didn't word it that way though

and while we're on the topic, what do you think about Xiz?


Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4692730)
Like Pyschoangel clearly has you at like null/TBD reading her other posts. I get your point but it's hard to take it as even being serious.

Now if you wanna complain now isn't the time for shitposting, agreed

lar's response to xiz here is how I feel
it was a very small remark and probably not that serious in the first place

Quote:

Originally Posted by Antori (Post 4692770)
roundbox it's better than lynching me at least here goes

you're sheeping sunfan but you're presenting this like you're self-presing with your vote
why

Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4692786)
I dunno but I think he's always town for how he told me to grow a pair and get over being tilted, I think

I don't like this read
not because I'm scumreading xiz, but giving an "always town" for this reason seems excessive

the sun fan 08-13-2019 05:54 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4692791)
not because I'm scumreading xiz, but giving an "always town" for this reason seems excessive

nah

roundbox 08-13-2019 05:56 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4692774)
Psycho > Roundbox > MML > Precarious actually changed my mind

Looked back at roundbox's reads and I didn't get anything from them, doesn't feel like game solving

I want psycho dead first because if psycho is a wolf I see Psycho + MML over Psycho + Roundbox

I don't see MML and Roundbox?

I see precarious and roundbox, especially considering coca lynch

I see we're back on the "roundbox isn't solving" meme again

why are you sussing me for the cocoa lynch?

roundbox 08-13-2019 05:56 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4692792)
nah

BRUH
BRUH
BRUH
BRUH
BRUH
BRUH
BRUH
BRUH
BRUH
BRUH

the sun fan 08-13-2019 05:57 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4692794)
BRUH
BRUH
BRUH
BRUH
BRUH
BRUH
BRUH
BRUH
BRUH
BRUH

dog
that's my word this phase

SubaruPoptart 08-13-2019 05:58 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4692794)
BRUH
BRUH
BRUH
BRUH
BRUH
BRUH
BRUH
BRUH
BRUH
BRUH

Oh god no please no not this again. Anything but the bruh.

roundbox 08-13-2019 06:00 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4692787)
sven /////could////// be a wolf

is this in any way related to what I said to psycho just now in my big post
this only assumes he would bus d0 and vote cocoa out of necessity


this is not a world I'm considering this game until shit gets fucky

roundbox 08-13-2019 06:01 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4692795)
dog
that's my word this phase

Quote:

Originally Posted by SubaruPoptart (Post 4692796)
Oh god no please no not this again. Anything but the bruh.


MixMasterLar 08-13-2019 06:03 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4692784)
sunfan
sven
jessie
suarbu
xiz
antori

lynch the rest, I think

Not sure what's funnier 1---it the fact that you had me as town until I step back from the game and now I'm ok to lynch over literally nothing; or that you needed to list yourself so people know you're off the table.

unvote. Ok Xel, but you better put some fucking work in tomorrow are you and Antori go straight to the top of the shit list.

Where the devil is Jess?

psychoangel691 08-13-2019 06:03 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4692791)
these reads seem rather odd since they're not really taking the mechanical perspective into account, but maybe that's because you're not as experienced with the setup or getting back into TWG

jessie outed her results on dabackpack and implicated cocoa, which is something that wolves would never ever want to do on day1 ESPECIALLY after losing one already
your read on hateandhatred seems a bit odd compared to how you gave a town to jessie because of her power use. h&h voted two wolves in a row. maybe fypov he could have bussed shadow and then voted cocoa to avoid suspicion? I don't know why you didn't word it that way though

and while we're on the topic, what do you think about Xiz?

I don't fully understand the mechanics, always been a pitfall of mine in these games. I also haven't really played -that much- TWG overall and last game has to have been years ago that I actually got to play. I don't even remember now.
Everyone is p much suspect to me all the time because I mean comon as a wolf your whole goal is to deceive. I try to think of actions people may take to try to be last wolf standing. I know as a wolf I never hesitated to throw a fellow wolf under the bus to look town, so why wouldn't I suspect others to do the same?

Xiz as I noted above seems to overall be playing a lazy game thus far (I don't recall old play so maybe it's normal) but the knee jerk reaction to me making a joke makes me suspicious. I probably wouldn't jump on killing Xiz today, but I'm definitely not putting him in my yep defo town pile.

the sun fan 08-13-2019 06:06 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4692798)

I love how he can't fucking keep it together its so fucking good

psychoangel691 08-13-2019 06:06 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Also with everyone having a role I'm not really sure how much weight to put on claims for this game

the sun fan 08-13-2019 06:06 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4692797)
is this in any way related to what I said to psycho just now in my big post
this only assumes he would bus d0 and vote cocoa out of necessity


this is not a world I'm considering this game until shit gets fucky

dog shits already fucky

roundbox 08-13-2019 06:07 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by psychoangel691 (Post 4692800)
I don't fully understand the mechanics, always been a pitfall of mine in these games. I also haven't really played -that much- TWG overall and last game has to have been years ago that I actually got to play. I don't even remember now.
Everyone is p much suspect to me all the time because I mean comon as a wolf your whole goal is to deceive. I try to think of actions people may take to try to be last wolf standing. I know as a wolf I never hesitated to throw a fellow wolf under the bus to look town, so why wouldn't I suspect others to do the same?

Xiz as I noted above seems to overall be playing a lazy game thus far (I don't recall old play so maybe it's normal) but the knee jerk reaction to me making a joke makes me suspicious. I probably wouldn't jump on killing Xiz today, but I'm definitely not putting him in my yep defo town pile.

what do you mean by lazy? you said he had a bunch of posts for you to comb through but now he's got a lazy game?

re: wolves this game
the way this setup works with the power roles makes some wolves useless until their night actions are available (some not being available until n3)
it's in the wolves' best interest to preserve their numbers to make sure they get all they can get off in the game

MixMasterLar 08-13-2019 06:07 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
SunFan I swear if you vote hate this phase I vote you

That is literally the dumbest of tinfoils right now

the sun fan 08-13-2019 06:08 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4692805)
SunFan I swear if you vote hate this phase I vote you

That is literally the dumbest of tinfoils right now

I'm not going to vote sven this phase
its funny; he's the weakest of my townreads though

roundbox 08-13-2019 06:09 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4692803)
dog shits already fucky

I'm talkin like
read reset kinda fucky times

the sun fan 08-13-2019 06:11 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
xiz didn't click all of my youtube links
I know it to be true
I put one in there specifically for him and he didn't react

MixMasterLar 08-13-2019 06:13 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
That said I'll leave a vote on Precarious's slot. If he comes 3 hours prior to EoD and does good work, fine. But he has had 36 hours to do shit and if he fails coming back I want him gone.

I probably don't do Roundbox today.

I'll let Xel and Antori have another phase

Never Jess, SunFan or Hate here.

I would cry over a Psychoangel lynch bug she is putting on effort she really should have another phase

Honestly, I could also lynch Sebarupoptart

Xiz is finally playing and has more then that one last phase, don't lynch him here either

MixMasterLar 08-13-2019 06:14 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4692808)
xiz didn't click all of my youtube links
I know it to be true
I put one in there specifically for him and he didn't react

Was the Asshole Song for me?

Antori 08-13-2019 06:14 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4692791)
you're sheeping sunfan but you're presenting this like you're self-presing with your vote
why

because i'm self pressing myself with that vote(also cause i'm wolf team with sunfan)

psychoangel691 08-13-2019 06:15 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4692804)
what do you mean by lazy? you said he had a bunch of posts for you to comb through but now he's got a lazy game?

re: wolves this game
the way this setup works with the power roles makes some wolves useless until their night actions are available (some not being available until n3)
it's in the wolves' best interest to preserve their numbers to make sure they get all they can get off in the game

Yes bunch of posts =/= to actually contributing. A majority of the posts have no substance. I could argue the points Xiz made on me but there's really not much to argue. Early game I was just interacting with usual D0 stuff, not being as present as I'd like, well start of this fell with start of OT so that threw me off a bit for being super active right away. Then like I said and I guess I'll say a third time, most recently he's on me because I apparently made some vote on him that never happened. I simply joked "always wolf" just like I say sunfan is "always wolf" It wasn't anything serious and the recation to it seems over reactive for a town.

the sun fan 08-13-2019 06:16 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4692810)
Was the Asshole Song for me?

it was for you and me

Hateandhatred 08-13-2019 06:16 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
unvote

Hateandhatred 08-13-2019 06:18 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4692809)
That said I'll leave a vote on Precarious's slot. If he comes 3 hours prior to EoD and does good work, fine. But he has had 36 hours to do shit and if he fails coming back I want him gone.

I probably don't do Roundbox today.

I'll let Xel and Antori have another phase

Never Jess, SunFan or Hate here.

I would cry over a Psychoangel lynch bug she is putting on effort she really should have another phase

Honestly, I could also lynch Sebarupoptart

Xiz is finally playing and has more then that one last phase, don't lynch him here either

What about

you

MixMasterLar 08-13-2019 06:18 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
I'll be around for EoD

Kinda just need to wait in Precarious and Jess as far as I can tell anyway

roundbox 08-13-2019 06:18 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Antori (Post 4692811)
because i'm self pressing myself with that vote(also cause i'm wolf team with sunfan)

this doesn't mean anything
you just repeated I asked??

the sun fan 08-13-2019 06:18 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
I am physically incapable of voting for SubaruPoptart, Lar
I could die and Charu could tell me that he is a wolf and I'd be like
nah, Bruh

MixMasterLar 08-13-2019 06:19 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hateandhatred (Post 4692816)
What about

you

That Lar fucker is clearly sk

MixMasterLar 08-13-2019 06:21 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4692819)
I am physically incapable of voting for SubaruPoptart, Lar
I could die and Charu could tell me that he is a wolf and I'd be like
nah, Bruh

...he is posting, so thats a decent reason to give him a phase past I suppose

But I would be lying if I pretended i saw what you saw: new players role wolf too. You almost allowed me to win read the setup because when i displayed 101 wolf traits everyone have me a pass because lol new


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:00 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright FlashFlashRevolution