Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums

Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=145930)

danceflashrevo 11-10-2016 07:43 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Still working unfortunately but after 6 hours I think I deserve a break. Catching up.

danceflashrevo 11-10-2016 07:59 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4492224)
That's the thing, that he's okay with being read wolf

I hate that line so much. It's like... well then... if you don't care if you're being read wolf, then what's the point of you being in here? You'll just be cannon fodder for the wolves to use later, as has been proven from time and time again with storn.

I feel content with storn saying he's okay with being read wolf. I mean, a) storn, b) he's probably used to it by now because point #a.

It feels like you're trying to kill storn policy wise almost. If it's been proven time and time again then what exactly is different here? The fact that he said that one line? Maybe I'm just not reading this correctly.

Quote:

Was it you that got storn lynched in that one game where he was trying to lazily defend himself while going "I completely agree with you."
Sometimes it's hard to argue with correct things, if you do A, B, and C, and someones accusation is A, B, and C, but you've already reasoned why you did A, B, and C, then what do you say at that point?

danceflashrevo 11-10-2016 08:01 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4492325)
Tone is not indicative of alignment Tone is not indicative of alignment Tone is not indicative of alignment Tone is not indicative of alignment Tone is not indicative of alignment Tone is not indicative of alignment Tone is not indicative of alignment Tone is not indicative of alignment .

I understand there are exceptions but I feel like this isn't exactly true for a lot of cases.

danceflashrevo 11-10-2016 08:02 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Oh... AA ended up saying it rip

danceflashrevo 11-10-2016 08:07 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Okay back to work yay. EOD at 1 est so i should be back

Tokzic 11-10-2016 08:08 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
i am exhausted and there's thirteen more pages to read fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

storn42 11-10-2016 08:08 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by danceflashrevo (Post 4492397)
I feel content with storn saying he's okay with being read wolf. I mean, a) storn, b) he's probably used to it by now because point #a.

you know. i think this is the best way anyone could've summed it up.

AragakiAyase 11-10-2016 08:09 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
my scumread is voting my scumread hmmmmmmmmm

Tokzic 11-10-2016 08:11 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by storn42 (Post 4491706)
At first I thought you were sunfan. But like seriously you should check what you had to eat last night cus that is a disgusting gut read.

this response does not feel like human emotion, it feels like woof deflection

AragakiAyase 11-10-2016 08:13 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
I feel like it's unlikely for xel/freezin to be t/t

Tokzic 11-10-2016 08:15 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
It's consistent with the tone that set off my gut, too. I don't normally think of joking D1 as strange, but your humor has this taste of nervous misdirection to it.

I dunno, maybe I'm imagining it, but that response didn't scream town to me.

Tokzic 11-10-2016 08:15 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4492405)
I feel like it's unlikely for xel/freezin to be t/t

Same As Heck

AragakiAyase 11-10-2016 08:17 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
catch up on the thread and tell us what you think after that if you can

Tokzic 11-10-2016 08:18 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by _Zenith_ (Post 4491786)
Yeah, d0 is shit.

This game has been a slight testament to my regards on d0.

Xel with his arbys gimmick further drove me away from this game.

If Xel is wolf I see Zenith being a partner.

AragakiAyase 11-10-2016 08:18 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
I will not support a storn lynch today

Tokzic 11-10-2016 08:22 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4491842)
Well... they're definitely posts. There's really no substance in them, but they're post.

Pretty much it

lmfao

Tokzic 11-10-2016 08:34 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4491869)
I rolled wolf already, why not meta read my "wolf game"?

Not a fan of how eagerly Freezin references his wolf meta. Doesn't strike me as something that would strike town to do.

Generally when I see people referencing prior games, town will compare old town games where they are acting the same... not contrast against old wolf games where they're acting differently.

Tokzic 11-10-2016 08:37 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by storn42 (Post 4491874)
unvote

Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4491885)
K I'm going to step back because I'm going to be annoyed if I die the same way I did last time. I will guarantee that I will effort to scumhunt before eod and stop sniping people cause fun as that is its almost pointless in the sense of the game.

unvote

Meeting you more than halfway here, what else do you want?

these two things are in close proximity and it is weird

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4491889)
...That was a sudden ending to the argument, okay.

right

Tokzic 11-10-2016 08:38 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by _Zenith_ (Post 4491892)
It's just the fact this was brought before this game existed; you were still a fucking shit in the previous game with the arbys gimmick, shut the fuck up.

see previous comment regarding xelnya x zenith otp

FreezinIce 11-10-2016 08:49 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Tokzic (Post 4492417)
Not a fan of how eagerly Freezin references his wolf meta. Doesn't strike me as something that would strike town to do.

Generally when I see people referencing prior games, town will compare old town games where they are acting the same... not contrast against old wolf games where they're acting differently.

Remind me never to use sarcasm again

Wineandbread 11-10-2016 08:50 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
What up haters

I just got some revisions for my report so I need to go do that

These are some reads I did during dinner:

---

The more I read AA's content the more I'm okay with him. He's my top town read atm.

My opinion on dfr/yoshl hasn't changed after pages 1-20. Towny folk.

Charu's posting got a lot better later on. I'm okay with him as slight town.

Shado is posting solidly, esp. around pages 23-25. Town.

MML's questioning nature seems earnest this game. Town.

Storn hasn't that much this game but nothing really screams scum to me. I definitely liked his rationale for voting Freezin, the apology for the AA interaction didn't seem necessary to me but I think it was genuine. Town lean.

People gave a lot of flak for stinger early on it seems (except DFR) but it wasn't really that bad to me. He picks up again on pg 29 with comments on the game. I'm quite okay with the tone of his posts, appeared earnest, although kind of sheepy.

V had a very short line of posts in pgs35-36 but I liked their content. Isn't that active though, so just null for the moment

Hakulyte looked okay at a glance. He's trying to be active and made some good effort on Freezin in pg 39. Slight town

Thank goodness Xel dropped the Arby's ads. His latter half posts are pretty neutral. I kind of glossed over them honestly which is bad since I had him leaning scum at the beginning, but I think what happened was he stopped "absolute shitposting" quite a bit later than I was expecting. Null

Zenith's posts from 22-24 or whatever are just garbage, but I think they're just someone who is tired of d0 shenanigans. I share some sentiment regarding silly d0 play, but honestly, that's all there really can be at the beginning of the game. "oh this game is doing fine without me" just because a bunch of other people are talking is a poor town perspective. Then you get really aggro against AA starting in post 746 which I didn't really understand. If you're not going to play, swap out. If you're going to wait till d1, just say so. Slight scum lean.

Freezin I dunno, yoshl and storn made some good points against you. Especially the big post around 700 or so where you put a lot of wolf play stereotyping. If you're going to have detailed reads that you don't decide to give because you didn't complete it, just share what you did do. What's the harm? Plus your reactions after getting called out are plain bad. It's not just about your tone. I'm trying to see a case where your posts come from a town, and it's mostly similar to Zenith's position, except that you actually tried and then got flak for it because it wasn't that good. FreezinIce

The thing is I don't really see a situation where both Zenith and Freezin are wolf. But it is a mystery game and people are speculating there can be multiple wolf factions, so I'm more okay with what I think.

Other people: sorry senpai didn't notice you. Rather, senpai decided that he should probably work his report now. Maybe after you guys cull the herd and then, if I'm still around, senpai will come running.

Again, sorry that I can't really play. I'll pop in a bit for EoD

Wineandbread 11-10-2016 08:51 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Woops I bolded what I meant to vote. FreezinIce

AragakiAyase 11-10-2016 09:04 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Mmm
Xels posts just scream that he cbf to play this game and that's wolfy

YoshL 11-10-2016 09:04 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4492390)
I'm not sure to be offended at your arrogance or your evaluation of my toneread

I would just like to say i misread "toneread" as "forehead"

gold stinger 11-10-2016 09:05 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
jesus 14 missed posts. I better get reading asap

gold stinger 11-10-2016 09:05 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
14 missed pages*

TWG Ike 11-10-2016 09:15 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
storn (1)- Tokzic, Charu
charu (1)- Precarious
xel (3)- roundbox, V, freezin
zenith (1)- Xel
freezin (6)- gold stinger, storn, yoshl, AA, Haku, wine
unvote (3)- freezin, shado, lar

gold stinger 11-10-2016 09:16 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4492195)
(note that I don't know gold stinger's meta at all and never played with him before)

my meta is that if I post dicks I'm town and if I don't I'm wolf easy peasy lemon dicksies

YoshL 11-10-2016 09:18 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
i like a greater percentage of people who are voting xel than those that are on freezin right now.

Tokzic 11-10-2016 09:18 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Fuck. I tried to catch up but I ended up just skimming the last 6 pages or so. I need to pass out.

I tried to soft-reset my Storn read but my gut just instantly slammed it back into the red after I read another post. Kind of surprised Charu's the only one who openly agrees with me about Storn so far. I liked his points about Storn acting complacent about the wolfread -there's one post back there that straight up had me feeling like I was a baby being rocked in Storn's arms and it just screams red to me. I'll dig it up later if nobody else brings it up, but I'm interested to see if anyone does.

Looks like the most interesting thing I could do with my vote right now is put it on Xel.

Tokzic 11-10-2016 09:21 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4492421)
Remind me never to use sarcasm again

sorry, i barely slept last night, if there was sarcasm implied i completely missed it ~_~

XelNya 11-10-2016 09:29 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by YoshL (Post 4492434)
i like a greater percentage of people who are voting xel than those that are on freezin right now.

It's pretty magnificent















































































































How much it hurts my brain.

XelNya 11-10-2016 09:30 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
I have what three hours?

Fine. I suppose.

XelNya 11-10-2016 09:41 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Hey Zenith, glad you could join us.

You might wanna do something.

Not that anyone cares about you this game for some reason I don't comprehend.

Precarious 11-10-2016 09:42 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Home now.

I'll read through the thread as quickly as possible, and hopefully should be able to participate at EoD.

FreezinIce 11-10-2016 09:42 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
I know the stereotype of good town play is to never give in and always fight to stay alive, but its pretty demoralizing to see people piling on you using secondhand logic and things that aren't even indicative of scum.

Quote:

Freezin I dunno, yoshl and storn made some good points against you. Especially the big post around 700 or so where you put a lot of wolf play stereotyping. If you're going to have detailed reads that you don't decide to give because you didn't complete it, just share what you did do. What's the harm? Plus your reactions after getting called out are plain bad. It's not just about your tone. I'm trying to see a case where your posts come from a town, and it's mostly similar to Zenith's position, except that you actually tried and then got flak for it because it wasn't that good. FreezinIce
1. What points did they make that you liked so I can destroy them.

2. Holy crap would you lay off condemning me for my freaking intro, it's WIFOM at its finest. "Ohhhhh did he put it there to give the ILLUSION OF CONTRIBUTING?" No, I explained in the paragraph that literally came right before it why I made it.

3. As an aside, I loathe the fact that people think that sloppy play is some kind of scum tell. Your paragon of town play is a myth. It doesn't exist. Wolves play bad, make unwise decisions, yolo, ect. So does town. So what is the deal? What's the point of bringing it up? You can say "Freeze your play is bad you need to step it up or you could be in danger for not helping town." To that I will agree, that is a logical point to make. But when you say "Your play sucks, therefore your scum here let me vote you" I just shake my head.

4. What specifically was scummy about my reaction to getting dogpiled?

5. If it's not about my tone, what is it about? Please enlighten me, don't keep me in the dark ;)

5. Don't fucking compare me to zenith. He has 0 content. Almost 0 interactions. Nothing to show for the time he's spent in this thread except a load of complaining and whining. You can pick apart what I contributed all day and all night, but in the end it will still be more than what zenith has. So that begs the question, do you prefer his "content" over mine? Your vote is telling me yes. How disgusting.

6. In the end I'm just concluding alot of the stuff piled up on me is WIFOM stretches on "typical" scumplay. But when you have nothing else to go on but that and "tone", I'm sure that's infinitely more appealing than just killing an inactive. Now I just think back to MML and his assertion that tone is an "excellent" tool to catch scum d0, and I chuckle. The annoying thing is I can't refute this nonsense without using WIFOM myself, because the premise is flawed to begin with.

FreezinIce 11-10-2016 09:44 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Tl;Dr I don't fucking care about optimal play and I'm tilted by you nerds

roundbox 11-10-2016 09:49 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by XelNya (Post 4492440)
Hey Zenith, glad you could join us.

You might wanna do something.

Not that anyone cares about you this game for some reason I don't comprehend.

:roll:

as if the Zenith tunnel helps your case

XelNya 11-10-2016 09:56 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4492444)
:roll:

as if the Zenith tunnel helps your case

Nothing I say will help my case for you.

People are listening to you because they place you highly in their mind in terms of skill at the game, instead of putting down their blow and thinking for a minute about their blatant hypocrisy.

"Oh his tone's not alignment indicative"

Who the fuck cares about that.

His tone is irrelevant when you think for a minute you ass holes are literally scum reading me, who is playing EXACTLY like Zenith, but you're letting him have a free fucking pass.

XelNya 11-10-2016 09:59 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Sigh.

roundbox 11-10-2016 09:59 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
nah

XelNya 11-10-2016 09:59 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
This game frustrates me, and I cannot word things in a way that isn't a goddamned insult.

It's sad really.

roundbox 11-10-2016 10:01 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
look at the people who are actually voting you
do you think they put their votes there because I put one with my intentionally facetious explanation?

XelNya 11-10-2016 10:02 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4492426)
Mmm
Xels posts just scream that he cbf to play this game and that's wolfy

... Are you serious?

roundbox 11-10-2016 10:04 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Freezin's vote is there as a self-pres (even though it's a longshot at their time of voting)
if you think V's vote is there because I'm on the wagon and he's following me, LOL
if you think the same about AA, LOL

I'm not manipulating shit
you're just angry because I've snagged you early

storn42 11-10-2016 10:05 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Could someone refresh my memory on why people are thinking Xel is woofy? like, i've been reading all the same posts that you have been and i dont see the same woofyness that you claim is there.

XelNya 11-10-2016 10:07 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4492450)
look at the people who are actually voting you
do you think they put their votes there because I put one with my intentionally facetious explanation?

Well aside from V, actually yeah I could see it.

Tokzic? Please. I'm surprised he's even here tbh.
Freezin is like "ayy self pres, roundbox thanks for the good place to park it"
You? Plz.

PS:

Quote:

Originally Posted by XelNya (Post 4492190)
must have been that good ol' shit posting and you're actually just trying to push me to take the game seriously in thread aren't you

you don't think i'm scummy af do you


gold stinger 11-10-2016 10:08 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4492405)
I feel like it's unlikely for xel/freezin to be t/t

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tokzic (Post 4492408)
Same As Heck

I think a lot of people including me might be thinking that way. They are the two highest scumreads among everyone from the looks of it, and I would be lying if I said xel's shitposting early game trying to act like Xiz wasn't suspicious and Freezein's vote switching for literally no god damn reason and wanting to vote inactives didn't infuriate me.

roundbox 11-10-2016 10:15 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
no I actually think you're scummy

AragakiAyase 11-10-2016 10:17 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by XelNya (Post 4492445)
eh

you're not playing like zenith though

xel

AragakiAyase 11-10-2016 10:18 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by XelNya (Post 4492451)
... Are you serious?

100%

you haven't done anything aside from say how stupid people are for voting you

and talk about zenith who frankly shouldn't be up for discussion today

AragakiAyase 11-10-2016 10:18 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
I'm absolutely not condoning his play

however as I've said, I think what he's doing is not alignment indicative, whereas what you are doing is

AragakiAyase 11-10-2016 10:20 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by storn42 (Post 4492453)
Could someone refresh my memory on why people are thinking Xel is woofy? like, i've been reading all the same posts that you have been and i dont see the same woofyness that you claim is there.

I'll tell you why I think he is

#1: more shitposting than usual, very little content
#2: complete lack of scumhunting
#3: lack of strong prolonged reaction to being pushed, not actually pushing back that hard if you look outside the enlarged words. yeah he had an outburst but he's not actually going anywhere with it
#4: focus on zenith and no one else, not even pushing roundbox who if I were xel, I'd be pushing hard if I was town and someone tossed a read like that on me

AragakiAyase 11-10-2016 10:21 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
I'm willing to give freezinice a pass just for today to see if he can cool off and produce some actual reads

if that doesn't happen after another day, barring something unusual I will absolutely lynch

because freezin is at least pushing back, even if it's not great, whereas xel is sitting there. neither has done a great attempt at scumhunting but xel really just isn't here

XelNya 11-10-2016 10:25 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4492466)
#4: focus on zenith and no one else, not even pushing roundbox who if I were xel, I'd be pushing hard if I was town and someone tossed a read like that on me

Ignoring the fact I didn't vote him so I didn't have to see someone regurgitate a terms I am very tirgged by seeing

Did you actually read the post I said seemed like it had no point

Which the point was that roundbox had nothing to actually back his fucking case up

nothing to actually go on

nothing worth actually saying about it

roundbox 11-10-2016 10:27 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by XelNya (Post 4492469)
Ignoring the fact I didn't vote him so I didn't have to see someone regurgitate a terms I am very tirgged by seeing

Did you actually read the post I said seemed like it had no point

Which the point was that roundbox had nothing to actually back his fucking case up

nothing to actually go on

nothing worth actually saying about it

you'd state your initial reaction was nothing?

AragakiAyase 11-10-2016 10:30 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by XelNya (Post 4492469)
Ignoring the fact I didn't vote him so I didn't have to see someone regurgitate a terms I am very tirgged by seeing

Did you actually read the post I said seemed like it had no point

Which the point was that roundbox had nothing to actually back his fucking case up

nothing to actually go on

nothing worth actually saying about it

it doesn't actually matter at this point because I now have my own reasons for voting you

push someone, you still haven't done that outside of zenith

XelNya 11-10-2016 10:31 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4492470)
you'd state your initial reaction was nothing?

My initial reaction to you saying that you thought I was scummy was to laugh

AragakiAyase 11-10-2016 10:31 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
in 919 you're trying to justify your poor play in terms of zenith which is not only a bad way to do it, but the way you two are playing just isn't the same right now

if you feel the cases on you don't have water, then so be it, but scumhunt ffs

roundbox 11-10-2016 10:33 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
hey Xel

remember last game where I called you a wolfy fuck and you had this reaction?

Quote:

Originally Posted by XelNya (Post 4484194)
I'm trying to figure out a way to respond to this in a way that doesn't make me sound like a condescending cunt.

Quote:

Originally Posted by XelNya (Post 4484215)
It works in this magical manner in follow the vote where we fucking lynch a guy for a shit vote that wasn't a shit vote at the time

and ignore literally the rest the game from them

Quote:

Originally Posted by XelNya (Post 4484216)
Fucking. Brilliant. Go fuck yourselves.


because I do

YoshL 11-10-2016 10:34 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4492442)
Holy crap would you lay off condemning me for my freaking intro, it's WIFOM at its finest. "Ohhhhh did he put it there to give the ILLUSION OF CONTRIBUTING?" No, I explained in the paragraph that literally came right before it why I made it.

it's not wifom at all. I'm saying that anyone can give commentary about how you think wolves are supposed to act. You quite obviously spent more time formatting that post than actually making any substantial reads. It's illusory contributions because you don't follow up by elaborating any of your reads in the context of wolfiness that you have so nicely provided. By coupling the idea that your megapost was a reads post, and filling it with something other than reads in hopes that people are impressed by quantity (you were hyping it up like, ok here's a big post incoming big reads post let's go i'm writing a big reads post) it becomes filler that seems disengenuous. None of this is WIFOM. this is analysis of your post.

Quote:

In the end I'm just concluding alot of the stuff piled up on me is WIFOM stretches on "typical" scumplay. But when you have nothing else to go on but that and "tone", I'm sure that's infinitely more appealing than just killing an inactive. Now I just think back to MML and his assertion that tone is an "excellent" tool to catch scum d0, and I chuckle. The annoying thing is I can't refute this nonsense without using WIFOM myself, because the premise is flawed to begin with.
And given that your general reaction has been to lash out at anyone who's tried to call you out on shit (when i called you out on you mentioning that i called AA out very early but actually didn't) you immediately turned hostile after that, and after i noted to you that it was my 23rd post out of 60 at the time, you completely ignored the fact, didn't even "oh ok. I was wrong", but essentially dropped it off to the side and never addressed it again. I find it interesting, because i was questioning one of your reasons for town reading me, and dropping that one point should have actually been pretty non-consequential. However, freezin is kinda giving off a very avoidance type tone with the majority of his posts.

Even here he says "The annoying thing is I can't refute this nonsense without using WIFOM myself, because the premise is flawed to begin with." and like, that's false. You can literally say why the premise is flawed to begin with, and state why, instead of trying to WIFOM?????

I'm actually super set on freezin, and I don't think my vote is moving. Xell is reading null to me, probably because I actually h aven't been paying much attention to him at all this game

storn42 11-10-2016 10:34 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4492466)
I'll tell you why I think he is

#1: more shitposting than usual, very little content
#2: complete lack of scumhunting
#3: lack of strong prolonged reaction to being pushed, not actually pushing back that hard if you look outside the enlarged words. yeah he had an outburst but he's not actually going anywhere with it
#4: focus on zenith and no one else, not even pushing roundbox who if I were xel, I'd be pushing hard if I was town and someone tossed a read like that on me

thank you. I dont think i will hop on this wagon though. though i didn't like the amount of shitposting at the beginning, his shitposts have turned to a more normal xel level imo, and i dont find these reasons to be solid enough for me to want to lynch him yet.

roundbox 11-10-2016 10:34 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by XelNya (Post 4484219)
You know what will grab you by the pussy and do whatever it wants: the cold, unfeeling dead hand of encroaching shitty mis-lynches. Enjoy Arbys.



my favorite part is that this quote is from last game

sorry you rolled wolf again bro LOL

storn42 11-10-2016 10:36 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by storn42 (Post 4492476)
thank you. I dont think i will hop on this wagon though. though i didn't like the amount of shitposting at the beginning, his shitposts have turned to a more normal xel level imo, and i dont find these reasons to be solid enough for me to want to lynch him yet.

i also realize this was a complicated af way of simply saying "thank you. xel is still null for me"

andy-o24 11-10-2016 10:40 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by storn42 (Post 4492478)
i also realize this was a complicated af way of simply saying "thank you. xel is still null for me"

Better you put the reasoning there, even if you've already said it.

-o24

Charu 11-10-2016 10:47 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Heya folks, looks like a lot of fun in here, hmm?

Charu 11-10-2016 10:48 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Who's ready for EoD? Because I am with my storn-y-worn-y vote.

Most likely won't get traction and the obvious safe vote plus not looking bad vote if I stay there.

So I will! Get owned, nerds.

XelNya 11-10-2016 10:50 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4492477)
sorry you rolled wolf again bro LOL

I didn't

ShadoWolfe 11-10-2016 10:52 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Here til EoD.

I don't want to lynch Freezin. His tone/responses read too similar to CLIX imo.

Xel I'm not sure of. I wasn't getting wolfish vibes, but it's definitely a possibility since he feigns anger fairly well as wolf and that seems to be his go-to response to pressure (except for the last turbo where he was like "yeah fuck this I concede".
I probably will have to ISO him, but I feel like it'll all be a certain kind of XelPost and I'm too fucked already just trying to sort the last 300 posts (3pages/100ppp) and trying to read nineteen fucking players.

I'm not gonna vote him since this is D0 and he isn't here to defend himself, but my top scumread is Haku. He consistently attempts to take a specific protown approach to his wolfgames, and he's doing that here despite never doing it as town.

I think Zenith is playing worse than either Xel or Freezin, but that's not necessarily alignment-indicative. I'm gonna take a closer look in a moment (EoD's in 75mins but it shouldn't take me long lol)

Also wanna take another look at Tokzic. He seems to be flying really UTR so I'mma take a closer look.

My town shortlist:
andy town
gold stinger so town I wanna marry him and his dicks plural
storn probably town
Vendetta probably town
Charu probably town, but this is TBA depending on potential tell.

Charu 11-10-2016 10:53 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Also, Freezin's little outburst makes me see him using emotional ammo now since he's got so many votes.

I can respect that, and I'll so calmly state right now I don't think this lynch is a hit. Mostly because of that emotional anger he just displayed in that wall-o-text in his latest post. Don't think a wolf would take the time to bitch at everyone with that many words in one post. It'd be more spread out in multiple posts.

Either or, wouldn't miss either if you guys want to keep going with it. His lynch would give some relationship mysteries that we can probably solve.

Charu 11-10-2016 10:53 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4492486)
Also, Freezin's little outburst makes me see him using emotional ammo now since he's got so many votes.

I can respect that, and I'll so calmly state right now I don't think this lynch is a hit. Mostly because of that emotional anger he just displayed in that wall-o-text in his latest post. Don't think a wolf would take the time to bitch at everyone with that many words in one post. It'd be more spread out in multiple posts.

Either or, wouldn't miss either if you guys want to keep going with it. His lynch would give some relationship mysteries that we can probably solve.

But of course, this is me reading myself, because I certainly would do that regardless, hee hee hee.

Charu 11-10-2016 10:55 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
HOWEVER, if there's a difference, it's that he's actually defending himself.

Last game I had with him. He was pretty much going "you're right" and not saying a lick of anything else. Oh yeah, made a reads list I think last minute when I last played, but it was WAAAAAAAAAY too late to reconsider.

FreezinIce 11-10-2016 10:57 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by YoshL (Post 4492475)
it's not wifom at all. I'm saying that anyone can give commentary about how you think wolves are supposed to act. You quite obviously spent more time formatting that post than actually making any substantial reads. It's illusory contributions because you don't follow up by elaborating any of your reads in the context of wolfiness that you have so nicely provided. By coupling the idea that your megapost was a reads post, and filling it with something other than reads in hopes that people are impressed by quantity (you were hyping it up like, ok here's a big post incoming big reads post let's go i'm writing a big reads post) it becomes filler that seems disengenuous. None of this is WIFOM. this is analysis of your post.

Well the contrast between the beginning and the end is plain to see, but how is it scummy? Is posting a reads list that has an intro scummy? Maybe I should've cut out the intro, and I would have HAD I KNOW IT WOULD CAUSE SO MANY PROBLEMS. I promised content. I felt pressured to deliver it. I was excited to do so hence the hype. But my care did not keep pace, and you have the result. I am literally explaining this exactly as it happened, and all of this is stuff I've said before mind you. So I get that for some reason you think it's shit but without using WIFOM how is it indicative of a scum freezinice? I'm honestly not seeing what the issue is. Are my reads so horrible that I would have been better off not saying anything? What quantifies bad reads anyways? My reads list wasnt crazy in depth and it had a few mistakes but what's scummy about mistakes? Everyone makes mistakes. Well ill read the rest of your post when I get home

roundbox 11-10-2016 10:58 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
freezin's a miss

Charu 11-10-2016 11:02 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4492491)
Well the contrast between the beginning and the end is plain to see, but how is it scummy? Is posting a reads list that has an intro scummy? Maybe I should've cut out the intro, and I would have HAD I KNOW IT WOULD CAUSE SO MANY PROBLEMS. I promised content. I felt pressured to deliver it. I was excited to do so hence the hype. But my care did not keep pace, and you have the result. I am literally explaining this exactly as it happened, and all of this is stuff I've said before mind you. So I get that for some reason you think it's shit but without using WIFOM how is it indicative of a scum freezinice? I'm honestly not seeing what the issue is. Are my reads so horrible that I would have been better off not saying anything? What quantifies bad reads anyways? My reads list wasnt crazy in depth and it had a few mistakes but what's scummy about mistakes? Everyone makes mistakes. Well ill read the rest of your post when I get home

They were just extremely short and lackluster to what was promised really. Not so much as the pandering intro, but the reads themselves.

Not to mention you kind of kept assuming people were going after your tone, when in reality, when you made that post, people were going after you for that post.

Least... I think so... lol. I certainly was giving you the stinkeye because of that post.

gold stinger 11-10-2016 11:03 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4492482)
Who's ready for EoD?

I am no ready for EoD I make read post bird dick

Charu 11-10-2016 11:03 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
PS, I think Xel's overreactions thus far are pretty cute.

AragakiAyase 11-10-2016 11:04 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
charu you better not actually sit on storn, there are a lot of people on freezin

Charu 11-10-2016 11:05 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by gold stinger (Post 4492495)
I am no ready for EoD I make read post bird dick

GS, I'm proud of you. I like your posts that don't have dicks in it.

But at the same time, that makes me KIND OF worried.

But maybe it's a paranoia worry because you're really REALLY good at articulating your thoughts when you're a wolf and you just SCREAM town when you do so.

storn42 11-10-2016 11:06 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4492323)
I think there's a chance he's town because of the fact no one is defending, but that's about it

everything else is making me lean him scum

i found people defending him :P


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:45 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright FlashFlashRevolution